Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581675 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 12:20:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Musclebunny ... Tatiana Anderson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclebunny ... Tatiana Anderson  (Read 15984 times)

Offline bigbrownsuga

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Bunny
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2011, 09:44:31 pm »
I don't think F/S is off the table. They are never going to say anything over email in fear you could be the law. When the session gets going and peolpe get turned on then you ask about f/s!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 01:17:38 am »
ok so I just heard back from her:

My session fee is $400/hr for sensual muscle worship, wrestling, lift and carry, domination and most fetishes.

So it looks like fs is off the menu?  This would be my first session so does this seem worth it to anyone else or should I look for someone else to have my first session with?

She said she does "sensual muscle worship".  Full serv is definitely not off the menu.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011, 02:30:11 am »

My session fee is $400/hr for sensual muscle worship, wrestling, lift and carry, domination and most fetishes.

So it looks like fs is off the menu?  This would be my first session so does this seem worth it to anyone else or should I look for someone else to have my first session with?

She said she does "sensual muscle worship".  Full serv is definitely not off the menu.

Unless you're Jonas, of course.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2011, 02:52:23 am »

Unless you're Jonas, of course.

Considering I've had FS with every FBB I've sessioned with, I'd say that's not one of my problems.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session with Musclebunny?
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2011, 07:06:38 pm »
@hoodman, a little more detail would be appreciated.

Will do for 700? Who did you meet?

I sessioned for $500 for FS, the session was very similar to how Amber does her sessions. Amber and Musclebunny know each other well and like to mess around.

Grimley I'm being a 100 % honest she was a lot of fun, yes she is more off-season around 190+ She's very a big girl though, She's taller than Amber, not as large musclewise, but still quite big

Interesting. She charged me 5oo for total nudity and iI wasn't even allowed to touch her p*ssy

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Musclebunny?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 04:00:38 am »
Guess times have changed who knows

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Musclebunny ... Tatiana Anderson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View