Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577688 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 06:22:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Andrea Mirotoi (Fitandrea)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Andrea Mirotoi (Fitandrea)  (Read 733 times)

calavera1975

Andrea Mirotoi (Fitandrea)
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:51:06 pm »
hi guys i contacted andreea mirotoi aka fitandrea and ask her if she want to coem in italy for a 2 hour session and accordfing to her we decided to do it for a week end i did send her airplane ticket and hotel confirmation and i also send her 300 euro that was the half of our session price and wanna knwo what?? i did wait to teh airport to her and she did nto come at all i called her and she told me she lose the airpplane and bla bla bla and told me she will send me my money back but she did not well is true i was a totally stupid but guys we have to broke all the contact with this girl she is a bad girl a bad person and is the most bad pubblicity she can make to FBB world i have meet lots of FBB and all was nice person this girl is nothing and so please do not ask her for web cam session or wrestlign session anymore so she learn how to live......
....and wanna knwo what when i say i was going to tell all that she did to this forum she told me she is going to tell that she discover i want to rape her thats why she did not come Smiley) really stupid of me but you do not make this mistake and tell that in all the others forum about this girl we help FBB with our money to reach their goal and so we do deserve some more respect i think

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 12:52:39 am »
Yes betmenbet, she's posted this thread about some Italian sex pervert and his 4 friends who are baiting FBB's into sessions, so he can rape them. I have one question: Has any other bodybuilders come forward about this guy? I'm going to leave this alone until more facts come out.
Here's more what she writes:
"He's such a big liar! I have spoken with some of the female bb that know him, and they told me to BE VERY CAREFUL because he's a fake man!!! He's a sex addict and a very sick and degenerated man!!! He pays you a sum of money for the agreeme...nt and when you get there he will rape you along with other 4 men in the hotel room, where he calls them! BE VERY CAREFUL!!! DO NOT TRUST HIM!!! HE IS MAD AT ME BECAUSE I FOUND OUT HIS PLAN AND HE SAYS EVERYWHERE THAT I AM A LIAR AND THAT I TOOK HIS MONEY FOR NOTHING!!! OF COURSE, AND I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE ON EVERY SPECIAL FORUM FOR FEMALE BODYBUILDERS!!!!"

calavera1975

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:29:35 pm »
guys i have no rerason to lie about her i just tell you what happen to me you decide to belive me or to her im just tellign you that do not change my life at all but i think is right to tell to all what happen to me

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Andrea Mirotoi (Fitandrea)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View