Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581717 Posts in 74166 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 04:28:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Justine Delts Diva
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Justine Delts Diva  (Read 8428 times)

Duke69

Justine Delts Diva
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:59:15 pm »
I was to session with her, but she didn't answer the phone  the day of the appointed session.  Has this happened with her before?

bugs

Re: Justine Delts Diva
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:16:05 pm »
I was to session with her, but she didn't answer the phone  the day of the appointed session.  Has this happened with her before?

If it was today she left her phone in a bar last night and wasn't able to retrieve the messages.

motenak

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 06:04:03 am »

If it was today she left her phone in a bar last night and wasn't able to retrieve the messages.

NOT TRUE!  She left it at my house after going to a bar last night.  Just kidding but can't anyone get their messages just by calling their own cell phone # from another phone?

bugs

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 01:55:47 pm »

NOT TRUE!  She left it at my house after going to a bar last night.  Just kidding but can't anyone get their messages just by calling their own cell phone # from another phone?

Most likely but she doesn't know how to. 

Duke69

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 12:27:29 am »

How do you know such personal information, are you her boyfriend or agent or ????

motenak

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 03:06:24 pm »

How do you know such personal information, are you her boyfriend or agent or ????

Believe it or not sometimes a guy meets a girl during a session and become real friends where they talk everyday!  There is a certain person I have praised highly on here before who I have become very good friends with.  I probably know more about her than anyone else and just noticed that I have 95 text messages from her on my phone in the past 2 months and I'm not her agent and will never be.  I'm also not her boyfriend, YET!

Duke69

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 01:49:57 am »

Believe it or not sometimes a guy meets a girl during a session and become real friends where they talk everyday!  There is a certain person I have praised highly on here before who I have become very good friends with.  I probably know more about her than anyone else and just noticed that I have 95 text messages from her on my phone in the past 2 months and I'm not her agent and will never be.  I'm also not her boyfriend, YET!

He reported that she had left her phone at the bar the previous night.  Unless he was with her she would not have been able to call and text him.

motenak

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 05:10:56 am »

Only 95? That must make me her boyfriend!  ;D

Guys you didn't read what I wrote so PLEASE stop the emails!  I don't know Delts, never met her and don't have any text messages from her on my phone!  I said there was a person who I've praised very highly on this site in the past and was referring to her, not Delts!  Sorry

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 10:12:41 pm »
anyone seen her- she is visiting my town this month and I was considering her

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 07:59:18 am »
anyone seen her- she is visiting my town this month and I was considering her

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=99213.0.html
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

catmando

Re: Justine Delts,Robin Dia Zerba
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:42 am »
Im going to possibility have a session with these three ladies.Im about 5ft 6,a solid 200lbs with good wrestling skills Has anyone had a semi-competitive and arm wrestling match against any of the ladies Justine,robin or Dia How was it and what change will I have Thanks Jim

Justine is strong as a bull and very friendly and accommodating. As a fbb, she is likely considerably stronger than Rob in and Dia, who are probably better wrestlers. So I guess it depends what you are looking for.

motenak

Re: Justine Deltz
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »
Hey Jim you are going to be up against a good looking female bodybuilder!   ;D

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 03:51:31 am »

I'm wondering how long she's going to keep doing this or if she's offering less service now that she's married.

motenak

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 07:45:38 am »
Where in the world did you hear she got married?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 10:04:30 am »
Where in the world did you hear she got married?

Her Facebook page. She's even added her married name.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Justine Delts Diva

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View