Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577601 Posts in 73520 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 02:27:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WHO IS THE STRONGEST for LIFT and CARRY?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WHO IS THE STRONGEST for LIFT and CARRY?  (Read 4335 times)

liftcarryfan

WHO IS THE STRONGEST for LIFT and CARRY?
« on: October 25, 2010, 09:32:25 pm »
I have had some sessions ( i am about 5'9 and like 215)

Gabrielle nicander
Big Tinah
Debra d Andrea
Brianna Lewis
Layla Lane
Lora Ottenad
Tazzie Colomb

Tazzie used to be really strong, she is not as strong no more...  but still pretty strong and cool

Gabrielle big and strong but boring!

BIG TINAH - best session, thick, strong, sexy, vuloptious

Layla lane - blah

Debra D andrea - second best session, not as big as others but still very strong and does anything you tell her

Lora - strong and nice, but a little limited...

Who have you guys had and have been the strongest or best for lift and carry

Forum Saradas

Offline thegoat77

• Activity:
    0%
Re: WHO IS THE STRONGEST for LIFT and CARRY?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 10:02:16 pm »
I've had L&C sessions with;

Allana, Alina Popa, Renne Toney, Th-resa Bostick, Isabelle from Holland, Alexandra Singer and Storm.

Th-resa and Storm were the strongest, although Th-resa had better technique which made for better L&C sessions although Storm is my favourite session because of her personality and attitude.

Alina Popa was a great session, very cool and sexy, not as strong as Th-resa or Storm but still a good session.

Allana and Renne were slightly disappointing. Renne was carrying an injury which limited the lifts (something she neglected to mention in the emails we had) while Allana was strong but not in shape, got tired very easily.

I have weighed between 165lb and 190lbs at 6 foot tall for the sessions.

Got a wish list but depends on them coming over to the UK;

Dominique Danger, Amber Steel, Becca Swanson, Rapture and Flame.
User is currently banned [View]

liftcarryfan

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 10:05:59 pm »
I forgot i also had dominique danger, i have to say she has the most raw power, she had me sitting on her shoulders, gave me a piggyback FROM THE GROUND, and many numerous lifts with little effort, she is also very nice

ponzio

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 08:04:13 am »
I'm 6'1 and about 180-190 pounds during the time of sessions.
As this thread is about lift/carry, I rank from that perspective solely.

1) Dominique Danger; did all lifts I wanted including overpressing me some 6-8 times most of them succesfull. Just amazing. Also a nice girl with lots of curves. If I lived in Atlanta I would date her until she became mine. We had a great weekend together, and she's definately one of my favorite persons for life.
2) Renne Toney; did all lifts except the overhead lift. She could not balance me but I think she had equal strengh as Dominique has. However she did all other lifts more impressive and had amazing muscles.
3) Jana Linke-Sippl; did some decent lifts and has an amazing physic and a great personality. What she did was great but she couldn't do all lifts but something else to compensate.
4) Nicole Savage; did some decent lifts. Very much like Jana and is very dominate.

I have also tried Amber Castello but she couldn't do much and was not even stronger than me, and I'm not that strong.

bygee162

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 10:46:10 am »
Bostick was very strong at her peak. She did all the lifts including pressing me overhead with such ease I hardly felt any effort on her part.
Jana did the shoulder rides and fireman carries with ease
Christine Envall was very strong too with the lifts as was Kasie.

Offline 3dbodies

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 11:42:04 am »
eventually Anna Mikhailenko - shes very strong and cute.

jungleboy

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 11:53:30 am »
Goddess Vegas - Lethal Leg Goddess (www.lethalleggoddess.com) No question about it.

berghammerz

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 08:33:21 am »
Anyone has experiences with Skytriss ?

Offline Tacotico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 12:56:05 pm »
Anyone has experiences with Skytriss ?

Pleaseeeeeeee info concerning Skytriss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 04:45:35 pm »
Goddess Vegas - Lethal Leg Goddess (www.lethalleggoddess.com) No question about it.

Yes she looks good and has strong legs, but no evidence of upper body strength ie  overhead lifts

Offline eba2449

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 11:25:32 am »
have to agree about Lora O. when off season she is very strong and thick as can be. Can throw you across her shoulders and lift you with great ease, but beyond that she is very careful and therefore limited. For example i asked her to do pushups with me or her back and she did a few "girl type" but said it was hard. I am 160lbs. Absolutely will not do an overhead and is very careful of the tendons in her right arm from an old injury. I am not complaining but if you want a lift that is anything other than a shoulder lift I doubt that she will do it. Otherwise sheis a nice person, will ansewer any polite question and is easy and comfoirtable to be with

Daveywavey

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 01:53:05 am »
Guys

Just an opinion but kortney Olson is the strongest I've met by some distance and she is drop dead gorgeous too.

Seriously worth a try...

Daveo

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  WHO IS THE STRONGEST for LIFT and CARRY?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View