Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579195 Posts in 73832 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 12:10:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Bigger is Better
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bigger is Better  (Read 4497 times)

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
Bigger is Better
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:39:49 pm »
This poll is for true offseason lovers. Thus some great Fbb's aren't on this list because they never put on all that much weight in the
offseason, ie Marja Lehtonen who is great in her own right. Some of the Fbbs aren't as well know as others and some haven't re-
cieved all that much recognition for their offseason largess. Andrea Gahan has some of the biggest thighs on the planet but isn't
as well known as Gina Davis. Amanda Dunbar is well known but many haven't seen the photo shoot of her in massive off-season shape
where she is wearing a tight hot pink colored shirt. :P
 This poll is a tribute to the ladies who like to bulk up and hulk up. I am sure I have misse some so go easy on the crticisms. Use your 4
selections wisely.
If you like this poll, then please K me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline machoman64de

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bigger is Better
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:05:25 pm »
Julie Bourassa is a Dream. She is Perfect.

UK_Fan

Re: Bigger is Better
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 11:22:31 am »
I can't remember who I voted for - probably Tina Lockwood as she's my all-time fave FBB and especially in off-season condition - good to see she scored well, despite being out of the sport the longest - she's still a legend in many fans' eyes.

It was almost a given that Aleesha Young won - she's the current "flavour of the month/year", but I was surprised that Gina Davis didn't do better, given she was always known for her huge, voluptuous, sexy off-season shape (she would've been my second choice).  I always remember the photos of her in the "69" tank top and shorts - DANG! ::)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Bigger is Better

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View