Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574135 Posts in 72860 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:27:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 153301 times)

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #225 on: July 28, 2017, 10:43:21 am »
Actually, sorry, no, for the left arm Ironfire must be as high as number 8 I think, and Kathy Gifford has to have a good chance to be in the top 10 too, so I'll say 9th!

For the right arm, if there is doubt about Calista and Tia, then Grace and Shelby Beach might be in contention I'd guess (but their sessions were very early and very very early respectively so their scores I gave before will seem a bit inflated anyway).

Even though my left arm is not as good, surely a few are left handed so the left arm ranking seems more crowded even, with some very good with it not listed in top 10.  Maybe Anna and Dominique could still be right handed though.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2017, 01:49:22 pm »
Hmm, I posted that a bit hastily and made a bit of a mess of it...!

After more considered thought I'd probably adjust the end of each ranking to this:
Right - 8th Viktoria, 9th Grace, 10th Tia
Left - 8th Ironfire, 9th Calista, 10th Tia
Overall - 10th Tia (so edging down Kathy Gifford, as I saw her before getting to my strongest or very close I think, plus I know Tia carried on getting stronger and stronger and I think probably picked up that way again of late too...so my estimations could even be minimum placings that she might exceed...but she was already very strong and good with her left when I saw her for sure).

That should complete my thoughts in all formats for now anyway!

Offline rad500

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2017, 12:02:34 am »
What do you guys think about Lisa Cross or Renee Campbell?
I ve read that they have very strong chest (bench press)?

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2018, 10:53:26 am »
I'm definitely not an expert on them (didn't have a session with either) but since nobody else answered I'll suggest that I think as far as armwrestling goes it might not be something either really excels at or really enjoys.  But from what I gather when it comes to lifting it's probably a different matter for both indeed and they can lift a lot (I don't have any stats though and probably you know more than me).

While I'm add it, clarifying/updating the previously posted 'top 20 estimate' from my sessions, plus including the girl in the nightclub I mentioned, even though it's not like I could provide any contact details for anyone to get in touch with her lol!
1 - Anna M Strong
2 - Dominique Danger
3 - Madam Mysteria
4 - Renata Hronova
5 - Meg R Strong
6 - Lizzy Bierschneider
7 - KO
8 - Tamara Makar
9 - Calista
10 - Tia
11 - Girl in nightclub
12 - Viktoria
13 - Ironfire
14 - Kasie Cavanaugh
15 - Shawna Pierce
16 - Venom
17 - Kathy Gifford
18 - Grace
19 - Severa
20 - Shelby Beach

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2018, 11:47:22 am »
I'm definitely not an expert on them (didn't have a session with either) but since nobody else answered I'll suggest that I think as far as armwrestling goes it might not be something either really excels at or really enjoys.  But from what I gather when it comes to lifting it's probably a different matter for both indeed and they can lift a lot (I don't have any stats though and probably you know more than me).

While I'm add it, clarifying/updating the previously posted 'top 20 estimate' from my sessions, plus including the girl in the nightclub I mentioned, even though it's not like I could provide any contact details for anyone to get in touch with her lol!
1 - Anna M Strong
2 - Dominique Danger
3 - Madam Mysteria
4 - Renata Hronova
5 - Meg R Strong
6 - Lizzy Bierschneider
7 - KO
8 - Tamara Makar
9 - Calista
10 - Tia
11 - Girl in nightclub
12 - Viktoria
13 - Ironfire
14 - Kasie Cavanaugh
15 - Shawna Pierce
16 - Venom
17 - Kathy Gifford
18 - Grace
19 - Severa
20 - Shelby Beach
I meant to type "While I'm at it" not "while I'm add it" lol.  Finding it hard to believe I didn't, but perhaps I'm going slightly mad!

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2018, 06:39:09 am »
My biceps are currently 14 inches (36cm)

I arm wrestle in most sessions I do and win quite a lot. Especially if the opponent weighs less than me.

Although that could be because there is a lack of blood flow to the biceps of my opponents at the time ....

;)

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2018, 08:55:03 am »
My biceps are currently 14 inches (36cm)

I arm wrestle in most sessions I do and win quite a lot. Especially if the opponent weighs less than me.

Although that could be because there is a lack of blood flow to the biceps of my opponents at the time ....

;)
The armwrestling 'training video' on your website is a cool free video clip I noticed :-)

I might suggest it would be even more cool to try and make clips working your way up/through the list of 20 armwrestling girls I posted above your post lol but not so practical with you being in Australia I guess (and I suppose they wouldn't have the blood flow problems like the guys so you'd have to do it with strength/technique haha!).

Looks like you would be fun for clients to do armwrestling with anyway though, and you certainly seem pretty good at it!

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2018, 02:46:25 am »
I might suggest it would be even more cool to try and make clips working your way up/through the list of 20 armwrestling girls I posted above your post lol but not so practical with you being in Australia I guess (and I suppose they wouldn't have the blood flow problems like the guys so you'd have to do it with strength/technique haha!).

You are right, being in Australia with most of the other session girls being overseas does make it difficult. I have however, come 4th in the National Arm Wrestling Championships here in Australia with my left arm (I am waiting to have surgery on my right shoulder so didn't compete in the Right arm)

:)

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2018, 06:31:54 pm »

You are right, being in Australia with most of the other session girls being overseas does make it difficult. I have however, come 4th in the National Arm Wrestling Championships here in Australia with my left arm (I am waiting to have surgery on my right shoulder so didn't compete in the Right arm)

:)
Congratulations 8) :singing:
Hope your shoulder gets better soon too.

Must have been good to take part in such an event, and I guess it helps to have that experience regarding technique you can use against guys in sessions!

Offline rad500

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2018, 03:50:54 pm »
I wonder what about Mistress Treasure?

Offline rad500

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2018, 04:08:16 pm »
mistress treasure has very strong chest - she can bench 130kg, but maybe not as strong in arms...

Offline d_jnes

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2019, 02:40:49 pm »
mistress treasure has very strong chest - she can bench 130kg, but maybe not as strong in arms...

Most fun I ever had arm wrestling was with Megan Avalon,  We were very equally matched in strength and she outlasted me while giggling the whole time.

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2019, 07:57:37 pm »
Last year I had two sessions with Mysteria. She totally destroyed me in armwrestling. She was holding me in the start position as long as she wanted and tgen, when she decided to move, there was nothing I could do to stop her from slamming my arm

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2019, 03:52:40 pm »
I've found powerlifting women to be weaker in general to poledancers etc.

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #239 on: September 02, 2019, 06:40:03 pm »
Dominic Black is VERY strong in armwrestling!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View