Pages:
Actions
  • #106 by DamageControl on 10 Feb 2018
  • She's got about 1 month left of the bulking phase before she starts to cut for her show.  Left picture is from the summer when she decided to add mass to compete this year, right picture is from last week.

• #107 by dsax40s on 10 Feb 2018
  • She looks really wonderful.  Congratulations!
  • #108 by Paulina Solevic on 12 Feb 2018
  • Nice progress...Look at her bacl  :-*
  • #109 by Highprotein on 12 Feb 2018
  • DC, she looks Fantastic!!!! She’s put on some quality mass since summer. Her back has defintely thickened and got wider...VERY noticeabel. That’s testimony to her hard work and great diet regimen. Excited for you guys about her show coming up. Way to go!!

-HP
  • #110 by DamageControl on 13 Feb 2018
  • Thanks HP, she's really in the zone now.  She's going to start her posing lessons this weekend with her coach and she's excited about that.  She's worked really hard so I'm hoping she does well this summer!
  • #111 by DamageControl on 17 Feb 2018
  • So normally I would not do this.  But, we hit our 4 year working out together this week and she wants a pic of me too.  So the first one is us before and one of each after (this week). The next is her tonight after back day.  15 weeks out.

• #112 by Old Surehand on 17 Feb 2018
  • Thanks for keeping us updated. Keep up the good work.
  • #113 by dsax40s on 19 Feb 2018
  • You both look fantastic!
  • #114 by Highprotein on 20 Feb 2018
  • DC !! You and your wife look awesome!  What a buff couple!...and what a transformation for both of you.

Keep up the good work!
  • #115 by DamageControl on 18 Mar 2018
  • 11 Weeks out from her first show, and 3 weeks into cutting diet.  She had her second round of posing lessons from her coach this weekend. Starting to get exciting!

• #116 by bicepboy on 20 Mar 2018
  • Great progress! Her overall physique is showing great improvement.  :bravo:
  • #117 by dsax40s on 26 Mar 2018
  • Really fantastic.  You both should be so proud.
  • #118 by DamageControl on 26 Mar 2018
  • Thanks everyone.  Good news and bad news.  The bad news is that while she was practicing her posing, her suit started to tear.  She bought it last summer when she decided to compete and her back has gotten bigger since then.  Good news is we were able to pick up a larger lower end practice posing suit for now.  We'll buy a good one closer to the show.  10 weeks out progress below.

• #119 by big easy on 02 Apr 2018
  • I'm sorry to hear about the suit cause it'll hurt your wallet a bit, but as a fan it's a win win because it proves how big she's gotten  :bravo:
  • #120 by DamageControl on 15 Apr 2018
  • Seven weeks out from competition and down 8 lbs of fat.  Right on track.

Pages:
Actions