Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572638 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:11:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Natural Bodybuilding
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilding  (Read 17345 times)

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
Natural Bodybuilding
« on: September 11, 2017, 03:22:35 pm »
Growing up, I used to go to a book store that sold everthing, including body building magazines (other than what mags we see today).  The was a magazine called Natural Bodybuilders, both men and women, no steroid or muscle enhancers and for the ladies, breast enhancement, just ways to build.  Now I would like to know is if today there are still such things as "Natural" bodybuilders.   :thanks:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Natural Bodybuilding
« on: September 11, 2017, 03:22:35 pm »

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Natural Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 03:30:54 pm »
Check feds like WNBF, OCB or the rising DFAC.

asapferg

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 04:38:56 pm »
The reason why natural bodybuilding don't get much attention, cause pro bodybulding has deeper pockets. Many get sponsorship from the supplement companies. Cause natural means no supplements or enhancement drugs there are few companies sponsoring it.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 04:51:09 pm »
The reason why natural bodybuilding don't get much attention, cause pro bodybulding has deeper pockets. Many get sponsorship from the supplement companies. Cause natural means no supplements or enhancement drugs there are few companies sponsoring it.
The only reason is there is no real market for natural bodybuilding. Women cannot get the mass and cuts we all love without drugs. You guys who cry over these girls downsizing to physique class would really have a fit if every contest went drug free.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:17:21 am »
Natural BB's use supplements. Pretty much everything sold in a nutrition store is allowable with perhaps the exception of something like DHEA. Why wouldn't they use protein powder and aminos? They don't get attention because they're small and not as conditioned as people using PEDs. Right or wrong, you aren't going to sell your supplements using the picture of somebody you'd see at your local gym, who's not even one of the bigger people in the room.

87fg

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 01:38:21 am »
The only reason is there is no real market for natural bodybuilding. Women cannot get the mass and cuts we all love without drugs. You guys who cry over these girls downsizing to physique class would really have a fit if every contest went drug free.

Not true, I present Christy Resendes. She is a natural competitor and has a wonderful physique. She's pretty big to me.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 03:00:37 am »

Not true, I present Christy Resendes. She is a natural competitor and has a wonderful physique. She's pretty big to me.

She's always claimed to be drug free and I'm not one to question her. I will say she's an exception, if she's really drug free. Very few women can look like her without drugs.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 03:08:02 am »

She looks pretty small to me with this tape measure around her arm. And that is big for a natural - if she's natural.

87fg

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 03:21:36 am »

She's always claimed to be drug free and I'm not one to question her. I will say she's an exception, if she's really drug free. Very few women can look like her without drugs.

This is Jenny Arthur Olympic weightlifting athlete. She is muscular and she competes in the most drug tested athletic event. Yes, women can gain muscle with out drugs.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 03:31:34 am »
agevenue.com/img.php?image=th_186842679_JennyArthur_122_127lo.jpg][/URL]

Do you really believe Jenny Arthur could win an NPC bodybuilding/physique event without drugs?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 03:47:25 am »
This is Jenny Arthur Olympic weightlifting athlete. She is muscular and she competes in the most drug tested athletic event. Yes, women can gain muscle with out drugs.
Ignore the point and change the subject. Nobody said women can't gain any muscle without drugs, though that would be limiting. The context of the conversation is bodybuilding, which implies size and leanness. I think if Jenny Arthur had the same BF% as Christy Resendes who's the same height, she'd be even smaller. Certainly in the upper body. Care to return to the topic subject?

phy911

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 03:59:27 am »

Christy at 15.

asapferg

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 08:17:13 am »

I would have to agree. With her conditioning she's at fitness or figure level. I won't say she's not taking something or either she has great genetics. :o

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2017, 01:21:56 am »
I wouldn't be surprised if Christy R . is natural . But certainly very few fbb's are natural . But that being said Tina Lockwood is the one exception with or without stuff , had the ability to build of any woman . Tina age 19

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

87fg

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 01:26:33 am »
agevenue.com/img.php?image=th_186842679_JennyArthur_122_127lo.jpg][/URL]

Do you really believe Jenny Arthur could win an NPC bodybuilding/physique event without drugs?

Well, that cannot be determined  by just looking at her. She is lifting for strength not building a physique. Jenny Arthur may have the potential, but she trains for strength not muscular hypertrophy. She seems to have a good base. This is just pure speculation. I would not say its impossible, but extremely difficult.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Natural Bodybuilding

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View