Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580931 Posts in 74115 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 01:57:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Linn Bjorn
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Linn Bjorn  (Read 11477 times)

reaper0002000

Linn Bjorn
« on: February 27, 2008, 09:32:50 pm »

Linn Bjorn is a young Swedish bodybuilder with cute, girl-next-door looks and an anatomic feature that I guarantee the girl next door to you does NOT have... a set of TEN-pack abs. That's right -- a 10-pack! Most of these shots make her look like she has an exceptional 8-pack, but there are some pics -- I posted them in ABS ABS ABS, page 12 -- that clearly show off that almost impossible characteristic. If you want, I could post those photos here too, but this thread is meant to showcase the rest of the remarkable Ms. Bjorn's terrific physique.

habba

Re: Linn Bjorn
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:42:48 pm »
She looks awesome! More Linn Björn (guess thats her real name) pics would be nice!
Thanks for the post! k+

reaper0002000

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 05:48:48 am »
Beside the 10-pack -- can't resist, I'll include a shot here -- she has an almost delilcate muscularity, which of course is a contradiction in terms. While I certainly love the brutish development that, say, Kristy Hawkins demonstrates, Linn's more coltish level of development has its own sense of aesthetic appeal...

reaper0002000

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 06:45:30 pm »
Love the girl next door look... a few of these files are large

reaper0002000

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 06:31:22 am »

3 backstage, and then some training shots...

Offline Slackster007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 07:19:07 pm »
I found this video of her working out with some other woman.  I knew her name was Linn, but didn't know it was Linn Bjorn until I found this thread. She's offseason here, very strong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8yUEg71Gz8

Mr Lefots

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 09:20:37 pm »
and i found this

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Linn Bjorn

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View