Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574515 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 02:41:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  Tami Frazer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tami Frazer  (Read 18592 times)

Offline SillyGoose88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tami Frazer
« on: June 29, 2017, 06:02:01 pm »
Tami Fraser - Flexible Productions FP11 - The Tami Show DVD

I've always had bits and pieces of this video of Tami Frazier from Utopia Entertainment, but never seen the full thing and would like to.  In the meantime, enjoy.  Always one of my go-to hot videos...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

• You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SillyGoose88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Tami Frazier - flexible productions
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 10:39:43 am »
Tami Frazier - Flexible Productions

Here is another Tami video.  Muscle worship, posing, a workout, and a shower scene!

[PS: Still looking for the full vid from my earlier Tami post, above]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheers!

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 11:50:03 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I consider this one of the best videos ever (mostly for the shower scene at the end), but there's never been a decent version of it for download, the only ones I could find to buy turned out to be 352x240 resolution.  I finally just got the DVD and extracted the mpeg streams losslessly myself.  It's still not the greatest quality, but it's better than what was available before.

Tami Fraser (I've also seen her last name as Frazer or Frazier) had great peaked, shapely biceps at this time, and in the final scene she flexes them while soaping up nude.  This is the entire DVD in 3 files.  The shower scene is all in the last one, but the rest of it is nice too, including some oiling and hottub scenes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline adambright777

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Tami Fraser - Flexible Productions FP11 - The Tami Show DVD
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 01:30:51 pm »
I remember her from her bodybuilding days and she seemed bigger at some point, so this video is either from before or after  -still, so nice to see muscle on a natural chest from the 80's/90's. Great job!

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Tami Frazier - mixed wrestling, worship & more...
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 07:26:32 am »
I found some more info about the clips in the first post in this thread. The LSS stands for "Loan Shark Slaughter", the name of the video. You can see a preview clip of it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to buy the full video or even get the rest of the clips, on that site or the Utopia clips4sale store.  I might just see if I can get the physical DVD from somewhere, since I really love her physique.

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2021, 10:15:59 pm »
Here's the Utopia Entertainment video "Tami Frazer- Loan Shark Slaughter", in DVD quality:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline EBXgrappler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Tami Frazer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 08:33:48 am »

I've always had bits and pieces of this video of Tami Frazier from Utopia Entertainment, but never seen the full thing and would like to.  In the meantime, enjoy.  Always one of my go-to hot videos...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Actually, this looks like Loan Shark Slaughter which was put out by Utopia around 2004. Hard as it may be to believe but at 150lbs, Tami presents a body that is leaner, tighter, harder and....... sexier than her previously outstanding work.

Offline EBXgrappler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 08:46:23 am »

I consider this one of the best videos ever (mostly for the shower scene at the end), but there's never been a decent version of it for download, the only ones I could find to buy turned out to be 352x240 resolution.  I finally just got the DVD and extracted the mpeg streams losslessly myself.  It's still not the greatest quality, but it's better than what was available before.

Tami Fraser (I've also seen her last name as Frazer or Frazier) had great peaked, shapely biceps at this time, and in the final scene she flexes them while soaping up nude.  This is the entire DVD in 3 files.  The shower scene is all in the last one, but the rest of it is nice too, including some oiling and hottub scenes.

Watching Tami scissor the poor guy massaging her calves and his fear when she tries to help him up is comical but yes the massage, hot tub and shower scenes make this a top film.

I always thought Tami's work towards the end of her career was extremely underrated. The leaner look accentuated her great lines, long legs balanced between calve and thigh, chiseled abs, thick pecs and well proportioned biceps with an alluring split peak.

Stylistically, she also had a very classy but understated look, which was somewhere between Dallas and San Diego.

Offline EBXgrappler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 11:46:56 am »
I remember her from her bodybuilding days and she seemed bigger at some point, so this video is either from before or after  -still, so nice to see muscle on a natural chest from the 80's/90's. Great job!

Yes very underrated striated pecs, but then you don't develop split peak biceps like hers without working the chest.

Offline maxmeier

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Stronger than a man
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 07:24:34 am »
 :thanks:

Offline Jasonscott

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 11:22:16 pm »
 :thanks:

Offline Trev0rs

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: Today at 08:53:00 am »
Many thanks.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  Tami Frazer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View