Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:41:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128287 times)

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NYC
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2018, 09:31:59 pm »
I'm into big muscular fbb who can be both dominant & sensual.  Of those based in NYC,  who be my best one to see?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2018, 09:31:59 pm »

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2018, 01:51:38 am »
Catch Ms Melissa the next time she is out.  She is immense, ridiculously strong, and VERY sensual.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2018, 03:13:59 pm »
Ms Mellissa is good fun.  Is strong af and rates are reasonable.

There is a new one I noticed on wb270 site named Miss Andree.  She looks huge, like crossfit type woman.  I'm curious.  Though I have not sessioned in a long time, not sure if it is my thing anymore.

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2018, 01:49:51 am »
Michelle Falsetta was always a great session when I found myself in the area, I already miss her. Kayla from Tempest looks better than a lot of figure girls and is also a top wrestler, can't think of anyone better to meet in the city now. Amazon Annie is always fun but definitely not a fbb type.
Looked for Michelle Falsetta on wb270 & session girls websites but did not see her.  Is she retired?

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2018, 12:51:11 am »
Michelle Falsetta was always a great session when I found myself in the area, I already miss her. Kayla from Tempest looks better than a lot of figure girls and is also a top wrestler, can't think of anyone better to meet in the city now. Amazon Annie is always fun but definitely not a fbb type.
Looked for Michelle Falsetta on wb270 & session girls websites but did not see her.  Is she retired?
Anyone know if Michelle Falsetta still doing sessions?

stevenwolf1978

« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2018, 03:52:19 am »
to me it seems that these days more and more non fbb women are doing sessions, more as fetish pleasers or dominatrix.  I guess that the internet may have a lot to do with that.  I have only ever been interested in doing a session with a fbb and mostly the bigger the better, it seems like that type of sessionette is very limited now! When I was in my late teens in the mid to late 90s and looking at the back of WPW for sesssion girls, everyone seemed to be a big fbb!!  It seems that almost all the one that have retired have never been replaced! I am curious to what everyone else thinks

Offline OliverQueen87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: September 07, 2018, 10:59:51 am »
I have a sensual muscle worship session set up with Alex Lee in Boston as she is visiting the area in two weeks. Communication was very easy and she is friendly! Pics online are of her, confirmed it with a pic she texted me. She said she really liked me with my correspondence through emails, so let’s see where those limits end 😊

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: September 07, 2018, 03:09:18 pm »
We had better take advantage of being able to see the  Ms Melissa, Lora Ottenad, Bleck Rocks and Ironfires of this world while they are still around. Otherwise looks as if we will have to learn to enjoy the women who train CrossFit. Such as Alpha Ace, Queen Kayla, Ava Simone which may not be a bad thing.

I have only ever been interested in doing a session with a fbb and mostly the bigger the better, it seems like that type of sessionette is very limited now! When I was in my late teens in the mid to late 90s and looking at the back of WPW for session girls, everyone seemed to be a big fbb!!  It seems that almost all the one that have retired have never been replaced! I am curious to what everyone else thinks
True, unfortunately. Far fewer of today's elite fbbs do sessions than was the case 15-25 years ago. Some who started back then are still available but for the most part they aren't being joined by new national level girls anymore. It's likely the internet being so much more omnipresent has something to do with this but who knows?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #233 on: September 08, 2018, 02:54:06 pm »

I stumbled upon this ad a week or so ago. This could be Michelle. https://fetish.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/763146.htm?cat=770

Offline blaster807

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: New York community
« Reply #234 on: January 10, 2019, 09:48:06 pm »
I've got news about sessions with Sierra, Lora Ottenad, Carmin Sixpack and Heather Armbrust.

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2019, 02:07:41 am »
What female bodybuilders with no implants session in NYC? I saw Miss Extreme Muscle for my first session and it went great for me, almost immediately she insisted that we do everything. There are not many fbbs without implants that I could think of, even fewer that do sessions. Power Goddess is the only one I would consider also sessioning with off the top of my head. I know about Tigress, but I don't find her attractive in the least...

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2019, 11:37:59 pm »
Has anyone met Camille Greene?  She looks like a powerhouse. On her website she says she goes very sensual.

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2019, 11:44:35 pm »
yes yes has anyone seen Camille Green? curious

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2020, 03:15:48 am »
I had my first session in Newark instead of NYC. Do all the session women who go to Newark tend to stay at a hotel by the Newark Airport? I have a feeling the answer is yes, since it seems those hotels offer free shuttle services every 30 minutes or so.

I figured it would be quicker to get to a Newark session compared to Manhattan for me since I assumed they would stay in a hotel by the city of Newark, but that wasn't the case. You can't really walk or use public transit to get to the hotels by the airport since you need to get on a busy Interstate. Thus I would need my own car(which I don't have) or to use an Uber or taxi.

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2020, 11:21:32 am »
I fly out of Newark all the time. Manhattan is infinitely more accesible IMHO.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View