Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579556 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 05:50:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Fairy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Fairy  (Read 6975 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
The Muscle Fairy
« on: April 27, 2019, 04:06:19 am »
A little buildup to the reveal.

The Muscle Fairy

Taryn couldn't have been more ready for her brother to go away to college.  Just to get a break.  His constant teasing got on her nerves.  Admittedly, she knew that she was very gullable.  And he used that to his advantage, tricking her over and over.  And then making fun of her for falling for it.  It was never mean spirited, but the neverending barrage wore on her.  He left for college the upcoming weekend, so she thought she was in the clear.  Wrong again. 

She'd always wanted to get stronger.  Her metabolism was extremely high, so gaining weight was basically out of the question.  A few rather rude classmates classified her as a walking stick.  It didn't really bother her, because she saw it everyday in the mirror.  She knew what she looked like.  Brains were her superpower- she had already taken a few college courses even though she was about to begin her senior year- but, gaining a little muscle would've been incredible.  Her brother knew this- but had mostly left it alone until this point.  Apparently he had run out of ammo, so he dug deep into the bottom of the barrel, to pull out his latest joke. 

"So Taryn, I heard this story the other day.  I know you want to get stronger.  I think I have the solution." her brother said, as they sat at the kitchen table.

"What now, Jared?  What scheme are you cooking up this time?  You know you can only do it so much before I catch on."

"Well, thankfully, you have a long way to go before you get there.  Anyways, she's called the Muscle Fairy."

"What?"  Taryn said, laughing. 

"Stay with me.  Now you know about the Tooth Fairy.  This fairy is exactly like that except it will give you muscles instead of coins."  Jared said, pulling out a quarter and spinning it on the table. 

"Come on, Jared.  What are you supposed to leave for this Muscle Fairy- protein?" Taryn knew he was full of crap, but she let him continue. 

"Absolutely.  But you have to have the right flavors.  She only likes strawberry or cherry flavored."

"So I leave this flavored protein, I assume under my pillow, and then what?"  Taryn asked, crossing her arms. 

"Then the next morning, you're all buff.  And you're problems are solved.  Just like that."  Jared said, pretend flexing his arm.

"So what you're saying is that Mom and Dad are going to buy me a muscle suit or something?"

"Nope.  This is real.  I have my sources.  Besides, you never know 'till you try."  Jared said, spinning his coin again.

"Fine.  I'll play you're little game.  Even though I know it's BS.  I'd better not wake up to something disgusting again."

"What?  The dead mouse?  That was the cat.  He's always trying to pin it on me.  I swear I won't do anything disgusting.  Scout's honor."  He put his hand over his heart. 

Taryn rolled her eyes and left the kitchen.  As soon as she was out of range, Jared began to snicker.  That night she took out the container of cherry vanilla protein powder that she had bought from the store, and put it under one side of her pillow. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this.  I call his bluff, and I still let him win.  I'm a senior in high school for crying out loud.  And the tooth fairy isn't real.  What is wrong with me?"  she said as she crawled into bed. 

Meanwhile, Jared patted the stack of weight discs next to his bed before shutting off his light. His plan was to sneak into her room early in the morning and place the weights all around her on the blanket, essentially trapping her in bed.  She wouldn't be strong enough to move them.  He laughed at the thought of her struggling like a worm to escape the trap.  Little did he know that his plan was about to backfire, enormously. 

The next morning, Jared was jolted awake by a loud crash from his sister's room.  He turned on his light and noticed the weights still sitting there.  Cursing himself for sleeping too long and missing his opportunity, he got out of bed.  If he hadn't done anything, then what was that noise?   As soon as he stepped out of his door, his mother came running down the hallway. 

"Jared?  Are you alright?  What was that noise?"  She asked, a worried expression on her face.

"It wasn't me.  Sounded like it came from Taryn's room."

His mother knocked on Taryn's door and slowly opened it. 

"Taryn?  Honey, are you al...  Oh my goodness!"  she exclaimed.

Jared got very confused as he watched his mother stand just inside the doorway, putting her hands over her mouth and shaking her head back and forth.  He pushed his way past her to see if his sister was alright.  And then it was his turn to get a shocked expression.

"Holy shit!"

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: The Muscle Fairy
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 04:11:56 am »
Ooo, good start, I think this has a lot of potential to be really good. I personally would love to see and meet the fairy herself, hoping that she's a tiny thing with big muscles and a lot of strength! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 04:16:37 am »
Ooo, good start, I think this has a lot of potential to be really good. I personally would love to see and meet the fairy herself, hoping that she's a tiny thing with big muscles and a lot of strength! k+!

Thanks!  A meeting could be in the cards down the line.  Now if I could just get her to delete the second post of this story, I'd be all good.  No clue why it did that, or how to make it disappear.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 04:50:32 am »
What did tey see?
She already got bigger and stronger?

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 09:11:36 pm »
        Jared thought his eyes may pop out of his head.  Was he really seeing this?  His little sister was sleeping soundly on her mattress, apparently completely unaware of the bedframe that had disentegrated underneath her, or the box spring that she had flattened like a pancake.  Jared had always been jealous that Taryn had gotten a queen sized bed, while he was stuck with a full size.  While he had plenty of room on it, it still felt like he had been slighted.  Especially since Taryn filled up less than a quarter of the queen size mattress.  Or at least she did. 

Taryn's shoulders now hung over the sides, the mattress now completely hidden underneath a back wide enough to park a car on!  Her beach ball sized shoulders had also destroyed her nightstand, ramming through it like it had been made of paper.  Massive traps ballooned up almost to the top of her head and so thick they actually raised it off of the mattress, like a huge vein covered muscle pillow.  The queen sized blanket she had been using now barely covered her fully nude form. It clung to her fully erect nipples which were actually tenting the blanket up an even further six inches, off of pecs that surged out nearly as high as Jared's chest even as she lay on her mattress.  Taryn moaned softly, and the nipples pushed the blanket even higher, revealing more of her tetonic plates called abs.  At least ten giant inches thick bricks, were surrounded with a sea of smaller blocks and hot dog thick veins- a full on wall of muscle.  Arms packed with more muscle than his entire high school football team lay by her side.  Her forearms were wider than both his legs put together!  A couple huge veins snaked down and then back up, feeding the behemoth cannon that swelled upwards into a colossal dome of beef, flexing and twitching higher and higher even as her arm lay straight out.  There was so much muscle in her arm, he wasn't even sure that he and his mother combined, could reach around it. 

Her feet stuck out just beyond the end of the mattress, held up at least two feet off of the surface by the combined might of calves that looked like they may actually be able to fit a baby cow inside; and a ridiculous beast of a hamstring muscle trying to out flex her biceps, forming a massive upside down curving hill of muscle that tried to eat through the bed.  Not to mention a pair of glutes so swolen in skin covered steel that they rumbled out nearly as wide as the bed, and so thick they were raising her mid-section up, so it looked like she had been draped over them, rather than attached to them.   Her quadriceps formed a series of mountains, each higher than the next, as they bulged upwards from the pumpkin sized tear drop completely smothering her knee, to the main three inflated monstrosities fattened in vein covered glory nearly three further feet in the air!  Jared couldn't believe it.  He had made the whole thing up.  But there was no other explanation that made sense.  The muscle fairy was real!   

Taryn's eyes finally fluttered open, and she gasped.  She couldn't see anything but giant muscles!  Was this her body?  She moved her hand and felt it touch her skin.  It was her!  The muscle fairy was real!  Jared wasn't lying!  Or more than likely, he really was full of it and got lucky!  She felt a zing of pleasure richochet through her body. 

"Taryn!  What happened?  What did you do to yourself?"  Taryn heard her mom's voice for the first time.

"Mom?  Where are you?"  Taryn could hardly see anything past her magnificent muscles.  And she loved every bit of it.

"By the door." 

Taryn managed to sit up, and turn, finding herself to be remarkably flexible, considering she was built like a tank.  She could barely see her mother over the horizon of pecs rising in front of her.  Her mother looked worried.

"Mom!  It was the muscle fairy!  I put some protein under my pillow like Jared told me to do, and she gave me this!"  Taryn said, excitedly raising an arm. 

She barely tightened it down into a flex and the peak exploded upwards into the ceiling sending debris flying around the room.  She shivered, already on the edge of an orgasm as she quickly released the flex.  She could see through the large hole into the floor above!  She had basically just twitched the muscle and it grew that big?!  It was too much.  She unleashed a flood of cum, which came out with the force of a firehose, spraying all over the room as it splashed off her giant muscles, covering everything in sight.  Jared had pulled their mother out of the room just in time. Taryn screamed as the orgasm actually picked up in intensity, lasting another full minute. 

"Oh my god."  Taryn could barely get words out, breathing hard.  That was the best one she'd ever had times a million.  And she hadn't even touched herself.  She felt drips hit her hair and looked up, and then around the room.  Everything was covered in thick white liquid.  Their must've been close to an inch covering the entirety of her bedroom floor. 

"What the F Taryn?"  Jared's voice rang out. 

"What?  Can't handle that your BS actually came true?  I mean look at me!  I've got more muscle in my pinkie than you, Mom, and Dad have in your entire bodies combined!"

"Of course I can't handle it!  I just about got hosed down by your cum factory! Not to mention your the size of an elephant!  This wasn't supposed to happen."  Jared said, peeking around the doorway, not daring to enter the room.  "Mom isn't too pleased with you by the way."

"I'll apologize later.  This is too exciting!" Taryn said, quickly tieing a few blankets together, to form a makeshift, barely there bikini.  But at least she was covered. 

Ignoring her mess, she walked to the doorway.  And found that she was three, maybe four times as wide as the opening!  Even turned sideways, it was the same story!  Her head barely cleared the bottom of the doorframe, so she just decided to walk through, taking a good portion of the hallway on either side with her!  Jared had dove into his room, just in time, but as he turned around, he felt a hand wrap around his waist.

"You're coming with me.  I'm going to enjoy this."  Taryn said, as she picked him up.

"Are you insane?  You're destroying the house."  Jared said.

"No.  I'm strong.  And huge in case you haven't noticed.  There's no other way to get around." 

"Mom's going to have a fit.  And Dad's never going to be able to afford fixing that right now.  Just because some muscle fairy made you into a monster doesn't mean you can get away with everything!"  Jared said, squirming in her strong, but gentle grip.

"Shush. I'll figure out a way to fix everything later.  Right now, you and I are going outside."  she said, as her shoulders dragged through rest of the hallway walls as she walked down into the living room. 

"To do what?"

"I need more space.  And you're going to watch as I destroy your little joke on me, inch by inch.  Your going to see how truly amazing the Muscle Fairy's gift really was!"

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 11:32:35 pm »
 :rock:love it

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2019, 02:00:33 am »
 :cool2: I love how big she got, and the fact that a simple flex sends her bicep into the ceiling. Can't waiting to see how else this monster can get down with her muscles!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2019, 05:59:23 am »
Cant't wait to read what's happening outside and how much will grow.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2019, 01:03:54 pm »
Why are there two muscle fairy stories?

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2019, 06:29:59 pm »
Why are there two muscle fairy stories?

It submitted twice for some reason and I don't know how to delete the other one. 

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2019, 10:41:21 pm »
Awesome work, I love how huge she got!

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 02:48:34 am »
That was great! I especially loved Taryn’s ejaculation moment, all that cum...

Offline NeptunetheMystic07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 10:55:38 am »

Please,  Jeremy! Must we resort to stereotypes? Why can't the "fairy" just be an empowered human of some sort? Outrageously massive, yes. Magically gifted, yes. But more human in size and appearance, not unlike Cinderella's Godmother

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Fairy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View