Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579721 Posts in 73843 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 07:42:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Webcam Beast
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Webcam Beast  (Read 7816 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
The Webcam Beast
« on: April 11, 2019, 09:05:14 pm »
   A fairly short start, but eventually leading to bigger things.

The Webcam Beast

My computer often got a workout late at night.  I had recently upgraded it with a bunch of top of the line tech, so it could handle a lot.  Female muscle was something I couldn't live without.  It was near an obsession.  I was still able to function like a normal human being, but I needed my fix every night, whether it was joining a new site with pics and videos, or my personal favorite- webcams.  I was a VIP on most of the webcam sites I used, and had a solid relationship with the girls.  I spent quite a bit of money on them, and they seemed to enjoy talking to and flexing for me.  There were some gorgeous women that possessed some absolutely delicious muscle.  I was heavy into biceps.  There was something about those huge balls of muscle hardening into mini mountains, bigger and more defined than my arms could ever hope to be.  There was a girl the other night, who put her hands behind her head, leaving the huge bulges of her prodigious biceps, inches from her face.  With a muscle control power I'd never knew existed, she flexed agonizingly slowly, the biceps creeping towards her cheeks, in a fluid motion, never shaking or popping. 

As the growing bicep head crept closer to her face, she sexily licked her lips, sticking out a snake of a tongue that could touch her nose with absolute ease.  The tongue reached for the bicep as it kept creeping closer, now looking bigger than a softball and filling any open space between head and arm.  She stopped her tongue just before it tasted the sweet veiny surface of her beef boulder, teasing me into submission.  I pressed the payment button with a big gift.   Her eyes widened, and she immediately flexed her arm HARD.  It exploded with veins, and grew so much it touched her nose, covering half of her face.  As soon as her tongue started to tickle it's surface, my dick couldn't take it any longer.  She continued to torture me by popping both of her biceps, relaxing them fully, before crunching down so hard her arms shook. With one cute little grunt, her cannons grew to a point it looked like she had three heads.  Holding her arms in full flex mode, she brought them away from her head and roared into a most muscular pose that filled up the entire camera.  Her traps quivered mere milimeters from the bottom of her ears, but suddenly with a scream so loud it nearly broke my eardrums, they smashed into her earlobes pinning them against her ears.  Her pecs bloated with so much striated mass that they began to cover the bottom of her face, dangerously close to a wardrobe malfunction.  Her shoulders were now too wide to be fully seen on the camera, making her head look ridiculously small in a sea of muscle.  She looked right into the camera and licked her bowling ball sized pecs, as she rolled them in mini muscle waves, putting me on the edge of sanity. 

"This is for you babe.  Hugs."  she wrote and then proceded to hit another monster flex that tore her shirt in two.  I don't think I stopped cumming for almost a minute.  It was so intense, I almost fainted. 

This girl was just the appetizer, though.  A few weeks later, a new girl joined the cam site.  Her name was MOnsterMUscle.  I was immediately curious.  I joined her Premium show, quickly checking to make sure I had enough money in my account.  She had a different kind of camera set up- it had a bigger and clearer view than a lot of the cams.  For a few minutes there was no movement.  All I could see was a large chair a couple feet from the camera.  There was some noise in the background, and then she appeared.  I was not prepared for what I saw. 

Forum Saradas

The Webcam Beast
« on: April 11, 2019, 09:05:14 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Webcam Beast
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 09:55:20 pm »
A really good read, love what I see here, upping the ante there with the first beastly muscle girl and then having someone to come along that could possibly blow her away?! Chapter 2 can't come soon enough! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 11:39:00 am »
I'm not prepared for a long wait! :) This is a great start and I'm looking forward to more! Keep it up!

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:14:14 pm »
Excellent start! Ready for more. :rock:

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 05:42:24 pm »
         The screen went black for a few seconds before flipping back on.  There was a small foot hanging in the air about halfway up the side of the chair, but it was what the foot was attached to that would cause me to almost have a heart attack.  Just below the ankle was the biggest calf muscle I had ever seen.  It looked like someone had stuffed a basketball in her leg, split it down the middle and covered it in veins.  It was now over twice as wide as the skinny, little leg that it was attached to.  I almost had my nose in my screen as I tried to figure out if this was real or just a manipulation of the video.  How could she have this absolutely monstrous calf and no visible muscle in the rest of the leg showing?  She tilted her heel downwards and the muscle ballooned outwards so much, one side of the calf began to lift the chair off the ground.  The distance across the face of the calf was now easily as wide as the chair which sat cockeyed on the calf, two legs balancing on the floor.  Her foot had nearly dissappeared behind the wall of muscle.   And then she typed three words. 

"Are you ready?"

I just about choked on my drink.  I typed back.

"Ready for what?"

"This." 

The camera view suddenly changed and I found myself looking at the bottom of her foot, now lying on the floor, heel in the air.  And then the camera started to pan up.  Now covering her ankle was just an absolutely massive mound of quivering calf muscle.  The normal cliff of muscle had taken on a round shape because there was just too much muscle burgeoning upwards.  Looking like a veiny pumpkin, it began to throb, expanding by inches with each heart beat!  Muscular flesh shot out in all directions like it was attached to an invisible air pump, slowly but surely reaching the height of the chair and becoming so wide, it started to crush the chair against a side counter.  I was so hard at this point it hurt.  It just kept growing!  The mass was spilling over her foot now, as it inched towards the camera.  How was this possible?  The crunching got louder as the camera was quickly becoming consumed by muscle.  So much mussscccllleee.  The camera slowly panned up again, a somewhat difficult task as it was being attacked by the still growing calf mountain, shaking whatever it sat on.  All I could see was veins and stretching skin, dancing over continuously popping muscle fibers.  Until the camera refocused to show a light on the ceiling.  I got mad for a second, dissappointed that I couldn't see the muscle, but I quickly realized why it was pointed there. 

No!  It couldn't be!  Her calf muscle was bigger than anyone could imagine, but it couldn't possibly get that big!  A vein covered mass slowly appeared, rising up towards the light.  Loud bangs and crunching sounds blasted through my speakers causing me to duck.  I looked up just in time to see the giant-shaming muscle come to a stop just below the outer shell of the light.  It almost looked like it was breathing, rising up slightly, then back down slightly, as if it was anticipating the kill.  Then like a nuclear bomb detonating it erupted upwards crushing the light.  And the screen went black.  I was frozen in place, my jaw on the floor, not even realizing my pants were soaked in cum.  A few moments later words appeared on the screen.

"So?  What did you think?"

What did I think?  There were no words.  But I managed to reply, as well as donating a significant amount of money.

"Was that real?"

"Only you can solve that mystery.  Come back tomorrow night for another clue."

If I could press a fast forward button, the time would still not pass fast enough. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 05:50:49 pm »
That was an insane read, but it was the good kind of insane, the kind that makes me want to see more as soon as possible! In other words, great writing, look forward to more! k+!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 10:25:13 pm »
Yes! Both chapters absolutely fantastic. I love it when the fiction stretches the imagination so the crazy calf scene was right up my alley.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 03:19:49 am »
That was an insane read, but it was the good kind of insane, the kind that makes me want to see more as soon as possible! In other words, great writing, look forward to more! k+!

More insanity coming up!

Yes! Both chapters absolutely fantastic. I love it when the fiction stretches the imagination so the crazy calf scene was right up my alley.

Thanks!  I plan on stretching it quite a bit. 

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 10:15:00 am »
Definitely liking where this is going, great job so far!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 08:09:13 pm »
Wowza! Holy moly! Ay ay papi

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2019, 11:30:46 pm »
Definitely liking where this is going, great job so far!

Thanks!

Wowza! Holy moly! Ay ay papi

:)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 01:39:03 am »
         The next night I was positively jittery with anticipation.  My palms began to sweat as I logged on and waited for her name to appear.  After a few moments, her name appeared and I clicked the screen. 

"Hello.  Back for more are we?  Ready for another clue?"  The words popped across the black screen.

"Yes.  Please."  I wrote back.

"Good.  I've brought along an assistant today."  Now I was getting really excited.  What was she planning?

The screen came on to show a perfectly round behind poking out the sides of a purple bikini.  The camera panned around showing a beautiful blonde girl, who had to be some sort of model.  She was thin, but athletic, a faint outline of a six pack showing.  It looked like they were outside somewhere with the sun shining in the background, blue sky overhead.

"Meet Alana.  She will be helping me out today."  Alana waved at the camera as the words flowed across the bottom of the screen. 

"Hi Alana."  I wrote back.  Alana blew a kiss at the screen.  Wow.  She didn't have muscle, but she still had a sexy vibe about her.

The screen panned back to the round bottom.  The glutes fully filled the bikini, each cheek looking like a soft half bowling ball.  If she had been standing, I had no doubt you could easily have set a glass on them with room to spare. A full on shelf of muscle.  The camera panned up showing Alana's face, who quickly winked at the camera, and then it panned down to see Alana placing her hand on one of the glutes.  There was far too much glute for her hand to handle, so much that it actually looked small as she grabbed a handful of ass.  Alana then slapped the muscle, no jiggle to it whatsoever.  It sounded like she had hit a piece of wood, the sound echoing.

"Are you ready?"  There were the words I was waiting for. 

"Yes." 

The glutes suddenly squared off and shot upwards so quickly, Alana's hand bounced off.  Good lord, she had striations on striations.  Alana's hand returned and tried to grab another handful, but was unable to dent the beastly mass.  She slapped it and I actually heard her softly say "Ouch" in the background.  Then the camera panned down and showed the glutes from the side.  They towered over the small of her back, like rippling skyscrapers.  Alana's face appeared next to the glute towers.  Holy crap!  The glutes were as big as her head!  The glutes relaxed, returning to their half bowling ball shape, about level with Alana's ears.  Then they burst upwards, solidifying into vein covered masses level with the top of her head.  Alana reached an arm around the giant glute, hugging it as she stared at the camera, able to grab hold of a striation with her fingers.  MOnstrous began to roll and pop the glute, bumping into Alana's smiling face.  The glutes relaxed once again, but retained some of their squared off shape.  Alana held her hand in the same place, now a few inches of air in between her and the muscle.  The distance quickly closed as the mass began to inflate, only it didn't look like it was being flexed!  It began to push against Alana's hand, moving it higher and higher, out of sight, as well as slowly growing wider, quickly moving Alana's head out of the way so it could fill the entire screen. 

The camera moved once again to focus on the growing masses from a place somewhere on MOnstrous's back.  Alana had moved to stand in between her legs, looking down at the camera.  Alana had looked like a slightly taller girl, but the glutes, still looking at least partially relaxed, were already at her chest level, and so wide that they covered her entirely from side to side.  Alana rested her hands and laid her head on the giant rolling hills.  There was so much meat ballooning outward under stretching skin that it looked like she may in fact be able to lay across them.  And with the glutes approaching her neck level, the camera panned back to the sideview.  It first showed a shot of Alana's sneakers getting on a stool, feet in line with the table MOnstrous layed on.  Then it slowly began to pan upwards, showing a widening vein covered boulder of a muscle behind her legs.  I got harder and harder as the top of the stretching mass was still nowhere in sight when the camera reached Alana's waist.  Her hand sexily rubbed it's surface, the muscle fibers lifting her fingers.  By the time the camera reached Alana's chest, there was nothing on the camera, but her and the pulsing mass behind her.  Alana's face popped into view, blowing me a kiss, before reaching up behind her, resting her arm on the ginormous glute muscle.  The camera panned upwards again, to show her hand feeling up a vein the size of a garden hose.  But there was still no daylight showing!  My god! How big was the muscle?  I was dangerously close to unleashing a flood in my pants.   

Alana moved off camera, leaving me looking at a truly "monstrous muscle".  I could barely make out veins still moving upwards.  Was it still growing?  I heard something clanging around in the background.  Footsteps banged against what had to be a ladder, before the camera switched to an overhead view.  I just about fainted.  Alana was smiling and waving at the camera, as she lay across a mindblowingly huge set of glutes that covered nearly everything below it.  The owner of said glutes was nowhere to be found.  There was so much room where she was laying that you could probably lay three of her in both directions!  The glutes started to roll and pop once again in massive motions, actually throwing a laughing Alana up in the air, at least ten feet at a time!  And just when I thought the end of the show may be on its way, the camera started shaking, and I could hear a rumbling sound.  The camera switched views to one looking up from the ground level of a brick building, towards  it's flat roof.  I shot a massive load in my pants the moment I saw the bulging pinkish mass burst through the brick rim of the roof, piling so high the giant orb of muscle actually blocked out the sun.  The rumbling became louder just before the mass shrunk in and exploded upwards in a flex so massive it dissappeared into the clouds, at least five times the height of the building itself.  The screen went black as I heard bricks hit the sidewalk. 

"And the mystery continues.  Is she or isn't she?  How can he know if he never sees her face?  I think that means he must return tomorrow night, don't you?"

I was busy finishing up a second massive orgasm, so it took a second to respond. 

"YYYyes. Definitely." 

I messed up the typing, but I didn't care.  These had been the best nights of my life.  I donated generously once again and waited to see if she said anything else before logging off. 

"Enjoying ourselves off screen are we?  MMMMMMmmmm.  I think we'll have to do something about that.  See you tomorrow night."  With that, she logged off. 

This was going to kill me. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 02:45:51 am »
Haha, you have such a way with muscle growth description, you are pretty much unlike any author I ever read, and I've been around a while. Each story I see from you is a pleasure in and of itself. I simply cannot wait to see what this beast of a woman shows him next! I'm sure it'll be outrageous and a pure pleasure to read! K+!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 04:03:38 pm »
Haha, you have such a way with muscle growth description, you are pretty much unlike any author I ever read, and I've been around a while. Each story I see from you is a pleasure in and of itself. I simply cannot wait to see what this beast of a woman shows him next! I'm sure it'll be outrageous and a pure pleasure to read! K+!

:thanks:             I'll do my best.  Stay tuned for a possible twist ending. 

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 08:04:17 pm »
That was “hard” to read if you catch my drift

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Webcam Beast

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View