Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579672 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 01:55:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Goddess in the Making
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess in the Making  (Read 13033 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Goddess in the Making
« on: February 05, 2019, 05:26:31 am »
Goddess in the Making

(Something new while I work on continuations for the other two stories.)

"Why are you laughing?"  Jasmine asked. 

"Because you're funny.  You actually think you can become a superhero."  Jake, her brother, enjoyed giving her crap.

"Well, for one, it's a costume.  And two, I can."

"Girls make lame superheroes.  Why do you think it's always the guys saving the day?"  Jake said, smirking.

"Bull."

"Just read some of the comics.  And besides guys are stronger."

"That's it.  I'm going to make you eat those words.  That's a promise."  Jasmine could feel anger boiling up inside her. 

"Whatever sis.  You have fun playing dressup.  I'm going to play some video games." 

As soon as Jake left, she got to work on her version of a Lady Thor costume.  What did he know anyways?  All he did was play video games. She had been preparing for the comic con for the last six months.  It was now only three months away, but now she was even more determined to be the best one there.  It was time to make use of her parent's weight set that was collecting dust in the basement.  Jake didn't think girls could be superheroes, huh?  Boy was he going to be in for a surprise.  Even if she couldn't stop a bullet with her chest, or lift a tank with one hand, she sure as hell could get strong enought to lift him with one hand.  And why stop there?  Why not push it as far as she could go?  Why not become the strongest girl on the planet?  Summer vacation was going to be very productive.     

Her aunt was a personal trainer, so she sent her a facebook message.  Her aunt replied almost immediately, giving her a list of exercises she could do to get started.  For the next month, Jake barely saw his sister.  The only time she came up stairs was to go to the bathroom or go to bed.  Otherwise she was in the basement clanging away with something.  Whatever.  He didn't really care.  Video games didn't play themselves.  She was a weirdo anyways.  Probably off playing superhero. 

One day the following month, he had laid down to take a nap when there was a sudden booming on his door.  Someone or something was knocking so hard, it was actually shaking the whole door.  It surprised him, but he didn't feel like getting up, so he laid back down and hoped whatever it was would go away.  But a few seconds later, the booming came back even louder.  He sat straight up in his bed, pulling the covers close to his face.  Plaster pieces were raining down from the ceiling above the door.  One more huge bang, and something blasted a hole in his door, sending splinters of wood flying.  It was a fist!  Which was connected to a massive forearm covered in veins.  Another loud bang echoed through his room, and this time a foot with pink toenails exploded through his door.  Only the foot was attached to a calf the size of a canned ham!  The foot pushed forward as more of the ridiculously muscular leg began to show, the door crumbling around it.  It stopped just as the knee popped through the hole.  Above it, the forearm started to move forward until Jake could see the makings of a huge tricep muscle start to dig into and crack the wood.  The forearm began to slowly curl upwards.  A mountainous bicep muscle started to eat away at the door as it rose towards the ceiling at the same time as a thunderous thigh broke through at the bottom, expanding in all directions. 

Midway through the flex, the arm and leg suddenly stopped and pulled back through the door, disappearing.  The door began to shake once again, before being ripped clean off its hinges!  Jasmine, or someone that looked like his sister, appeared in the doorway.  Her body filled the entire space,  blonde hair brushing against the top of the doorframe and massive arms jammed against the sides.  She was wearing her Lady Thor costume, only it was barely holding on to her massive frame.  The black pants had turned into shorts. Her thighs looked to have torn through the material, leaving barely enough to cover her bowling ball sized glutes.  The metal bracelet/armor around her forearm had cracked almost in half.  The metal breastplate now literally sat on top of pecs the size of toasters.  The hammer she had made out of wood and foam now looked like a toy for a newborn in her huge hand.  Every step she took rattled the pictures on his wall, not to mention make the floor groan in pain from the weight bearing down on it.   She stopped just inches from his feet and went into a massive lat spread, suddenly becoming as wide as the bed.  Jake raised the blanket a little higher, just leaving his eyes peeking over the top.  Was this mutant freak really his sister?

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Goddess in the Making
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 09:30:45 am »
Ooooh, I really like the beginning of this story, I love muscle growth that happens over a short period of time. I hope to see how strong Jasmine has become, I mean other than her breaking down the door, which was pretty awesome. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 10:44:51 am »
Wow Awesome story so far. excited to see what happens next. Hopefully she really makes a scene at comic con. Can't wait to find out her new measurements after her month of superhero building !

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 02:54:45 pm »
So good!
But what about their age? How old are them?
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 02:53:36 am »
Cool opening to the story!  I'm excited to see where the next chapter goes.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 06:06:57 am »
       Veins as big as pencils snaked to and fro all over her giant form.  She smiled, with her obscenely perfect teeth, as she brought her arms out to her sides and began to curl them upwards.  A mountain of muscle exploded out of her arms.  Jake couldn't help but stare as the mountains continued climbing, reaching her wrist, then her fist, and continued past the top of her head!  The shoulder pads, or whatever was on her shoulders shot off, and the rest of her costume tore clean in half, falling to floor, with a clank.  The gigantic peaks came to a stop a couple inches from the ceiling.   She began to laugh, standing there in nothing but her blue bikini. 

"So LITTLE brother, what do you think now?  Do I make a good superhero?"  She said, as she squeezed her flex a little harder, pushing her biceps into the ceiling. 

Jake was searching for a comeback, but at the moment was speechless.

"What's wrong Jakey?  Cat got your tongue?" 

She twisted her wrists back and forth, grinding her peaks farther into the ceiling, creating small holes where they punched through the plaster.  He had to say something to the freak standing in front of him.  Making fun of his sister always came so easy.  Why couldn't he say anything?  Just look at her!  She looks ridiculous! And she was destroying his room!  He had the superior intellect!  How dare she try to make fun of him!  She looks like she drank a lake full of steroids!  Wait till Mom and Dad see her!  She'll be grounded for life!  He could feel his mouth starting to tingle, warming up for the trashtalking of the century.  But moments after the words started to flow out, he realized he might've gotten in a little over his head.  Like way over.  But he couldn't stop.  Not until it was too late.

"Cat got my tongue?"  He said, lowering the blanket, trying to look as confident as possible.  "You wish.  Ofcourse you don't make a good superhero.  Superheroes don't have to drown themselves in steroids and whatever else you took.  Wait till Mom and Dad see you.  You'll never leave your room again.  Besides I bet you aren't even that strong.  Thor was strong enough to lift a planet.  Those inflatable blimps you call biceps probably couldn't even lift a feather off the ground."

He noticed his sister's happy expression begin to change, as her face slowly turned red.  But he still he continued. 

"Those things probably aren't real anyways.  I bet you made them just like that pile of junk you called a costume.  I mean you couldn't even keep it on you for more than a couple minutes before it broke.  Pathetic." 

Jasmine had lowered her arms, and was now visibly shaking with anger, but Jake wasn't finished.

"I bet that lame muscle suit you have on would pop like a balloon if I pushed a pencil into it.  And where are your powers Miss superhero?  All of them have powers.   Thor had lightning.  The only time lightning came out of you is when you ate those ghost peppers.  I feel sorry for the toilet.  So please.  Come back when you are actually worthy of that little hammer you've been carrying around."  He smirked, crossing his arms in defiance.

Jasmine looked ready to rip his head off, but suddenly took a deep breath and the smile returned. 

"So you think I'm a fake, huh?  You really don't know when to stop while your ahead do you?  I'll show you my powers, you little pile of crap."

Walking over to the electrical outlet on his wall, she reached down and smashed her hand through it.  She yanked out the wires behind it and stood up, an open crack forming in the plaster where the wire exploded through.  Jasmine tore off the outlet plate leaving bare wires. 

"No, don't!"  Jake yelled.  A small spark shot out as she grabbed the wires. 

She began to moan as the lights started flickering in the room.  Jake looked around, confused as to what was going on.  The lightbulb in his desk lamp exploded, followed by the one on his nightstand.  He ducked under his blanket once again just before the overhead light popped off, leaving the room in what should've been total darkness.  Yet, he could see a light shining through his blanket from somewhere in front of him.  He slowly pulled down his blanket, revealing the source of the light.  His sister!  She was glowing.  Crackles and sparks of electricity jumped off of her as she turned to face him.  She raised her hand and pointed her finger at him.  A bolt of electricity shot out of her finger, flying just above his head, scorching the wall behind him. 

"Holy s@#$!"  Jake yelled out as he duck and covered.  He could feel his hair starting to rise from the static. 

"Any more pearls of wisdom, brother?  I didn't think so.  But don't even begin to think that I'm finished.  I'm going to become more powerful than all your stupid superheroes, combined." 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 06:03:58 pm »
Great! I can't believe how stupid the guy is, seeing his sister transform into a muscle goddess and he taunted her that her muscles weren't real, I would be worshipping her from head to toe if I was him, even if it was my sister, the lure of her insanely huge muscles would overpower my familial feelings for her. I look forward to seeing how strong she can become! k+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 04:49:15 am »
Great start.
So I hope for more. More growing, more superhero.
Can' t wait to read what she will do with her strenght

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 09:09:18 pm »
         Jasmine stomped over to the side of the bed, reached over, grabbed Jake's shirt, and lifted him off the bed with one arm.  Jake flailed about as Jasmine held him up with ridiculous ease, laughing at his struggles.

"What's wrong Jake?  I thought you said these were fake muscles?"

"Put me down you overgrown troll."  Jake said, still struggling to push off his sister.

Electricity sparked out the side of Jasmine's eyes as they narrowed. 

"Now you're calling me names.  You really aren't that bright are you?  Fine then.  You're coming with me.  I'll get you to realize just how superior I am, even if I have to beat it into that pea sized brain of yours." 

That got his attention.  As much as he ragged on his sister, she had never threatened violence before.  But of course he was unbelievably stubborn, and still wouldn't accept that his sister was better than him.  Even with everything that had happened.  He searched for ways to logically or illogically explain the events and dismissed them, even as he was being carried around like a toy.  Jasmine would never intentionally hurt her brother, but she hoped he would come to his senses, sooner rather than later.   An amazing thing was happening to her, and she was hoping he'd be happy for her, even after she teased him a little.  It was beyond frustrating when someone denied something that was right in front of their face, and then tried to belittle the person that was displaying it.  Well she would make him see, she would make anyone who doubted her see.  Because she wasn't going to stop getting more powerful.  And more muscular.  She craved bigger muscles.  Muscles so big the hulk would curl up in a ball and cry.  She knew that her parents wouldn't be able to accept what she had become either.  But that didn't matter.  No one was going to be able to stop her.  She'd make sure of it.  And there was nothing evil about her thoughts, she just wanted to become the greatest being that had ever existed.  Push what was happening to her over the brink.  To see if she could literally become a true superhero, capable of even more than the comic books came up with.  Only one way to find out. 

Jasmine took her brother outside the house and observed the surroundings.  She needed something big to spark her growing powers.
Unexpectedly, her wish was granted.  What would land in front of her, but the god of thunder himself, Thor!  She tossed her brother to the ground, and walked up to Thor, clearly excited. 

"Wow! Are you really Thor?"

"Of course I am.  Who else would I be?  You dare to impersonate me?  What evil trick is this?  I will smite thee in the name of Odin!"

"What?!  Wait!  I didn't..."  Thor swung his mighty hammer right at her.  She just managed to roll out of the way before it hit the ground with such force it left a crater where she stood.  Jake, who had also been in awe at the appearance of the thunder god, quickly got back to his normal self when it seemed like the god was mad at his sister.  He chuckled.  Maybe someone would finally snap her out of this stupidity.  That was until he was almost turned into a crater.  He had screamed like a little girl, diving away just in time.  He snuck into the house, locking the door behind him, as his sister stood up with an angry look on her face. 

"What is wrong with you?  You almost flattened my brother!"

"Enough! You are no doubt an agent of Loki.  Feel the might of Mjolnir!"

Thor swung the hammer down with all his might, but was stunned to find his progress halted mid-swing.  Jasmine, muscles bulging hugely, was holding on to the hammer's head preventing it from moving any farther down.  Her body was shaking with the exertion, but Thor had clearly underestimated her strength.   Though astonished, he was not to be outdone, so with a smirk, he let go of the hammer.  Jasmine fell forward onto her face as the hammer dug into the ground.  Now she was getting angry.  She stood back up and brushed herself off, then reached down to grab the hammer.  At first it wouldn't budge.

"Ha!  Silly mortal.  Only the worthy may hold the hammer."

She was tired of boys making fun of her.  Worthy or not, she was going to pick this thing up and crush it right in front of his smug face.  Her muscles which were already at least as big as Thor's, if not bigger, started to expand, as she placed both hands on the handle and started to pull upwards.  Her triceps blew outwards at least a foot thick and steadily rising like a loaf of bread, as her face began to show strain. Her feet started to sink into the ground, but still the hammer wasn't budging.  Thor began to laugh.  Jasmine clinched her jaw and pulled twice as hard.  Her biceps started to balloon outwards so much she had to change her grip, as they had started pushing against eachother, along with her pecs that had partially obscured her face.  Trap mounds rising as high as her eyes were sandwiched in between shoulders bigger than basketballs.  She started to turn red, eyes bulging out, as veins literally started to pop out of her skin.  Sweat poured off of her.  Now it was Thor's turn to have his eyes bug out as he saw the hammer lift a couple inches off the ground.  As soon as she felt it lift, she knew she had it.  A grin formed on her bright red face.  Jasmine let out a mighty roar that actually caused Thor to jump back slightly, and yanked the hammer up into the air with one hand.  A massive bolt of lightning struck her, the flash turning the air white, and creating a crater ten feet deep.  Thor was blown backwards into a tree. 

His eyes fluttered open a few moments later to see someone standing over him.   He immediately got to his feet, but found himself still having to look up.  Whoever it was, was an absolute immense beast of muscle.  Calves as big as his chest and thighs as wide as his body, leading up to a midsection with more muscles than he could count.  An arm with an unflexed bicep as big around as the tree he had flown into, and a pec shelf that stuck out so far it covered him in shadow as it floated just above his head.  All contained in what looked to be some sort of metal bikini. 

"Are you alright?  Looks like you took a pretty good hit." 

It was the evil one.  He may not have his hammer, but he had taken down greater foes before.  He swung his fist into her abs only to hear a crunch.  Pain shot through his arm.

"Did you try to hit me?  Kind of felt like getting hit with a feather.  Hope you didn't hurt yourself more."  Jasmine sounded generally concerned.

As Thor held is hand, he felt another larger hand grab him around the waist and easily lift him into the air.  As he saw the evil one's face, he realized she had to possess at least as much muscle mass as the Hulk, maybe even after he got angry.  But he could defeat the Hulk if needed.  This one had broken his hand, and she hadn't even moved.  The feeling of defeat was not one he would normally ever accept, but when the evil one held up the hand he couldn't see before, he felt the feeling creeping in.  Jasmine held the mighty Mjolnir in her hand like a toy.  What came next made him sick to his stomach.   She crushed it into a ball and tossed it over her giant shoulder like it was a piece of trash. 

"Now that we have that out of the way, will you listen to me?  I am not your enemy.  I've always wanted to meet you.  You are my favorite superhero."  Jasmine smiled, hopeful.

"How is this possible for a mortal girl to become this?"  He asked.

"I don't know- I mean, I got mad at my brother one day, and just started lifting weights.  I got really huge muscles, and then when I got mad at him again, I grabbed some electrical wires and got electricity powers.  But really, isn't this awesome?  I can't believe how big I am now.  Watch this!"  Jenny said, giddily.

She flexed one of her monstrous arms.  The bicep mound which had already been over the top of her head when she raised her arm, consolidated into a jagged mountain that looked big enough for Thor to stand inside.  Thor's eyes got bigger as he watched it get higher. 

"And that's just from a little flex.  I don't want to get in your way with anything- but so you think I could be like your back up or something if you guy's ever need it?  I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough now.   I know I'm rambling, but it's just all this muscle.  Do you think they should be bigger?"  she asked, actually bouncing her traps up and down a few feet.  Who could do that? 

Thor, finally coming to his senses, asked to be put down.  Jasmine sat down with an earthshaking thud, still nearly as tall as him and far wider.  He realized this was just a girl who wanted to help.  And if properly trained, she could be near unstoppable.  A good back-up plan, as she put it.  He pondered for a few moments, then spoke.

"I agree you could be very useful if fully trained.  But only in situations of dire need.  You are still a mortal after all, at least I think you are.  Apparently an exceptionally powerful one, but we don't need you getting in hurt if we don't have to.  I will send word to Captain America, and we will take it from there. Until that point, I will say goodbye, and collect what is left of my hammer."

Jasmine turned red in embarrassment. 

"Oh, no!  I'm sorry.  I was just got a little mad at you before.  Can you fix it?"

"We shall see.  What may I call you?"

"Jasmine!"

"Well, Jasmine, until we meet again."  Thor said as he flew off into the sky. 

She waved, then looked around.  Now that she was done fangirling, where was that brother of hers?  She was glad he was ok, but it was time to have some fun.  There was no way he could deny her now. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 10:13:08 pm »
Loved it, always love to see a girl test her might against one of the strongest superheroes and find that she can overpower him with ease! Really cool read, as short as it was, I enjoyed every bit of it! k+!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 11:50:21 pm »
Is the story over? It was the best story that's been featured on this site for months.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 02:59:53 am »
Hope there will be some chapters for her getting into Captain America and some fight showing her growing strenght

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 08:17:56 pm »
Is the story over? It was the best story that's been featured on this site for months.

Nope.  Definitely more to come.

Hope there will be some chapters for her getting into Captain America and some fight showing her growing strenght

She will meet Cap eventually. 

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 05:23:46 pm »
       "Oh, Jake!  Where, oh, where are you?"  Jasmine called out as she looked around.

Jake watched from the kitchen window, his eyes just barely above the windowsill, so he could keep out of sight.  Every step she took outside shook the house, rattling all the plates and glasses around him.  She truly was hideous.  Who would want to look like that?  And she apparently was a walking danger magnet.  He had nearly been flattened not ten minutes before.  He could've been that giant crater in the ground.  So he wasn't planning on going outside anytime soon.  Of course he had to itch his head as soon as she looked at the window. 

"Jake.  I see you.  Come out here.  I want to talk to you."  she said, watching him shake his head.  Then he started pointing at something.

"What?  Get out here, you little idiot.  I'm not kidding."  The frustration in her voice was unmistakable.  But he just kept pointing.  He started saying something, but with all the muscle surrounding her face, it muffled his words slightly. 

"Behind you!" Jake yelled, as something big and green landed on their garage, in an explosion of wood and metal.  He hit the floor, cowering and hoping he survived the next few minutes.

"Oh my god!  What was that?"  Jasmine said in shock.

As the dust cleared, it was plain to see that their detached garage had been destroyed.  And in the middle of it stood a huge, green man.  He stood about her height and was nearly as muscular. 

"What did you do to our garage?  Why would you do that?"  Jasmine was freaking out.  There was truly nothing left.   It was bad enough when Thor put a hole in the ground, and now there was another one- presumably the Hulk- actually destroying their property.  What was wrong with these superheroes?

"You break hammer of Hulk's friend.  Now Hulk smash you!"  he took a step towards her, raising his fists.

"Hey!  I said I was sorry!  And Thor knew that!  There's no reason to get angry!"  Jasmine raised her hands to show she meant nothing by it. 

"Big, muscley girl lies!  Now Hulk teach her a lesson!"  He roared, jumping up in the air and smashing his fists downward.  Jasmine instictively put her hands up and shut her eyes, preparing for the worst.  But she didn't hardly feel a thing.  It felt like a fly bouncing off of her bulging pecs.  She heard a loud crack and opened her eyes.  The Hulk had just smashed into the same tree Thor had, only head first.  Jasmine couldn't help but giggle a little- here was this huge green man, bent over, trying to yank his head out from inside a tree.  He got angrier and angrier, and finally just ripped the entire tree out of the ground, tearing it in half.  He picked up one of the halves and threw it at Jasmine!

The tree hit her with the force of a missile, exploding into a million splinters that shot off in every direction, sticking into everything in sight.  Yet, Hulk stood with a look of surprise on his face.  Jasmine still stood in the same place, shocked at what had just happened, but uninjured.  He had just hit her with a tree!  He picked up the other half of the tree and rushed her.  Just as he began to swing the tree at her midsection, it stopped dead in its tracks, flinging him off into the grass. He landed face first, butt in the air.  Hulk got up and spun around, angrier than ever. 

"Please stop!  I don't want to fight you!"  Jasmine said, still holding the tree in which she had plucked from Hulk's hands, like stealing a kids toy.

Before she could say anything else, Hulk was on top of her.  He punched her in the woman parts.  A massive jolt of pain ricocheted through her body, bringing her to her knees.  Did he really just punch her there?  A kick hit her in the stomach, not really affecting her, but distracting her enough, for him to pull her hair.  Pull her hair!  He yanked her up in the air, by said hair and threw her.   Sending her through the back fence in several earth shaking bounces.  Her head throbbed slightly, but otherwise she wasn't hurt.  The same couldn't be said for the fence which was a tangled, broken mess.  Now she was getting angry.  What the hell was wrong with him?  But as she stood up and looked at Hulk ready to pounce once again, she felt an anger boil up inside her that she hadn't felt before.  Hulk had a chunk of her golden blonde hair in his fist.  You never mess with a girl's hair.  Jasmine let out a roar of her own, so powerful it shattered several windows, and caused Hulk to take a knee. 

"So you want to fight dirty, do you?  You know, I was excited when Thor first showed up.  But now, I'm just sick and tired of you heroes wrecking everything!" 

Her face went bright red.  She felt like a volcano ready to explode it's top as she lifted her huge arms, preparing to flex like she never had before.  She slammed her arms down into a most muscular so powerful, it sent a shockwave reverberating through the neighborhood.  Car alarms echoed through the streets.  With every passing second she was just getting angrier and angrier. 

"Jake, get out here now!  I'm going to show you and this little green wimp what it means to be super!" 

Jake slowly opened the door.  The tone of her voice had sent a chill down his spine.  And the look on her face took any courage he had and thoroughly trashed it. 

"Get over there!  I want you to get a good view of what's about to happen!"  Jake did as he was told.  Hulk hadn't moved.

They felt the ground begin to quake.  And as Jake watched, Jasmine began to grow.   Her body began to inflate in all directions.  Garden hose sized veins fed muscles growing by inches every second.  Her calves blew past beach ball sized, quickly approaching wrecking ball sized as they met between her legs and began pushing her feet further apart.  As her head approached the half way mark on the house, the Hulk could stand around no longer.  He jumped forward and grabbed one of her calves in an attempt to lift her off the ground.  Jasmine laughed overhead as her calf pulsed in another shot of growth, pushing the Hulk's arms apart, now too big for even him to get his arms around. 

"Having trouble Hulky?  I'd think you'd realize my little calf has more muscle than your entire upper body.  And it's only going to get bigger.  Time to show you some real muscle."

Jake watched as Jasmine raised up on her toes, her calves exploding in size, growing by feet in every direction, now possessing so much muscle, they nearly touched the ground behind her. 

"What's wrong Jake?  Nothing to say?  I'm assuming this still isn't enough muscle to convince you, so I'll just keep going.  Take a look at these beefy thighs."

Jake had trouble looking past the still growing calves which were now pushing into the ground, fighting to lift feet longer than his upper torso off the ground.   As he slowly raised his eyes up past the Hulk, who was for some reason going red faced still trying to grab Jasmine's calf, he couldn't help but gasp.  There was so much muscle as her thigh sat relaxed, that it looked nearly as thick as the Hulk was tall.  So wide, they touched in the middle, and spread out far enough, it looked like you could park a truck on them with room to spare.  Jasmine let out a mighty laugh once again, as she swung one of the gigantic sides of beef back and forth, sending the Hulk flying through the air, landing about twenty feet away. 

"Watch this LITTLE brother."  she said.

She swung the still growing quad muscle back and forth a few more times before hitting a mind blowing flex, detonating another explosion of muscle, more than doubling the thickness.  The Hulk started to shake out the cobwebs as he slowly got up.   Where as Jake could only see the ever expanding front of his sister, the Hulk now could get a sideview of her myth destroying figure.  Hamstrings that resembled  giant biceps fought with her car sized calves, and a massive rippling block of glute muscles that would occassionally bounce powerfully enough to send a normal man into the sky, before relaxing and growing bigger still.  Hulk found himself going green with jealousy?  And this angered him again.  Meanwhile, although neither one of them realized it, Jasmine's head was slowly creeping up to the same height as the roof.   

"And now my abs."  she said to Jake, who had to back up a good distance to see anything past her growing quads. 

There were so many blocks of muscle on her midsection, that it looked like a huge tetris screen.  The main set of fourteen abs, were massive bricks bigger than cement blocks, with crevices so deep, Jake didn't doubt he may be able to fit at least half to three quarters of his arm inside.  This was all on a waist that seemed to dissappear before running into her monster thighs.  The Hulk decided to attack again.  He jumped in the air aiming for Jasmine's Kardashian shaming glutes.  Right before his fist connected, Jasmine- having seen him coming out of the corner of her eye- flexed her glutes so hard, they actually grew up to meet the Hulk in the air, sending him in the opposite direction at an even faster speed.  Jasmine snickered as Hulk disappeared into the clouds. 

"Now, brother, it's time for the good stuff." 

Jasmine reached down and plucked up her brother, placing him on the top of her pecs. 

"Enjoy the view."

Jake couldn't believe what was happening.  He was actually sitting on his sister's pecs.  And they were so big that if he and the Hulk layed down end to end in either direction, there would still be feet of muscle on either side.  He actually had to look down to find his sister's face, grinning up at him, sandwiched between shoulders big enough to sit an entire football team, and traps that rose so high over his head, they looked like true mountains blocking out the sun. 

"I'd hold on if I were you.  I'm feeling flexxy."  Jasmine said, grinning even wider.

Jake felt the ground beneath him, rather the muscle beneath him, begin to quake and shift.  He felt himself rising higher and higher, starting to roll as giant pec striations pushed up all around him, along with veins bigger than his legs.  Her pecs were now so big, he was literally surrounded by muscle, having half fallen into one of the crevices between the striations.  He could see nothing but muscle, save for if he looked up, where he could see the Hulk finally falling back to the earth.  Jasmine quickly relaxed her pecs and raised an arm straight out, next to her head.  The bicep was already so big as it sat unflexed, that Jake had to crane his neck to see the peak. 

"This is going to be fun."  Jasmine winked at him.  Jake got nervous.

Jasmine pulled her forearm up and her bicep went nuclear, growing upwards at an impossible rate until it connected with the Hulk, over a hundred feet above her head.  The Hulk shot back up into the clouds out of sight.  Feeling the side of her bicep with her hand, Jake could see she had a slightly disappointed look on her face. 

"What's wrong?"  Jake asked, surprised that he had actually shown concern for his sister.

"He speaks!  Oh, I was just dissappointed.  I wanted to flex, but I don't want to seriously hurt him."

"That wasn't a flex?"  Jake was flabbergasted.

"Nope.  I just brought my arm up.  But since he'll be gone for a few more minutes, I think it would be safe to let loose a little." 

Jake felt the muscle underneath him begin to rumble again.  Jasmine put her massive forearm down, the bicep not losing an inch of height, and in actuality growing a couple feet.  She clenched her fist and a network of huge veins sprouted all the way up the muscle which grew again, this time by at least twenty feet.  Jake could just barely see the peak at this point and that went out the window as soon as she raised her forearm.  The peak began to climb faster and faster as Jasmine grunted, flexing even harder.  Passengers in a plane that had just begun it's decent for landing caught a glimpse of a massive pink mountain burst through the clouds next to the plane, almost as thick as the plane was long, before it continued up and out of sight.  Jasmine felt something hit the peak of her bicep as she was flexing- something like a flea bouncing off of a building.  She decided to halt her flexing and see what it was.  As her arm receded back to earth, it was revealed to be the Hulk, now too worn out to to bother fighting anymore.   Jasmine gently dropped him to the ground.  She picked Jake up and set him on the ground.

"Go get your camera.  I want you to have documented proof that I am the most powerful girl on the planet."

Jake ran inside, all of the sudden keen to do whatever his sister said, and grabbed his camera.  He rushed outside.

"Now get back far enough so you can get all of me."

Jake ran across the street to the park and pulled the camera up.  He nearly dropped it again as he finally realized how truly enormous his sister now was.  As she stood in the backyard of their house, the roof barely came up to her abs.  Her pecs were nearly as wide as the house by themselves.  And then she went into a lat flex.  Her lats, shoulders, and black blew out so wide, they actually covered half of the houses on either side of theirs.  He snapped the picture, dumbfounded.  When he lowered the camera, he noticed the street seemed really quiet.  And discovered the reason very quickly as he looked around.  People all over the street were staring at his sister, jaws on the ground.  Cars and trucks were littered all over the road, their drivers climbing out to get a glimpse of the specimen that was sister.   The people seemed to awestruck to even notice him walk back across the street and up to his sister.

"So Jake, you think the Avengers will call me now?"  she asked with a chuckle. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 05:56:26 am »
Wow, what an incredible chapter, I absolutely loved a lot of it, the only things that I didn't enjoy was the height growth, but that is a minor thing, because I enjoyed the muscle and strength description a lot! I look forward to more of your writing, you're quickly becoming one of my favorite new writers out there. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Goddess in the Making

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View