Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576218 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:30:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?  (Read 1754 times)

Offline exo588

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?
« on: January 19, 2019, 11:05:02 pm »
Hey guys!

I always wanted to write a text adventure for the console. There are great tools for developing interactive stories, but all of them will be messy as soon as a lot of complex logic is added.

For this reason I started to develop a game for the console by myself.

My question would be, is there any interest in a text adventure for the console? That only means text, not pictures. I've developed a framework for windows, but in theory it also runs on mac and linux. The game is in an executable file, as .exe and must be executed.

Would anyone like to write texts? I think the style of FMG Life Sim is quite good.  It's realistic, but also for those who like something more there is something to it.

I am looking forward to your thoughts!

Forum Saradas

Offline pkipki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 12:50:55 am »
I think text only is best for small projects, so this sounds super exciting.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 01:17:37 pm »
Go for it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View