Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579343 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 12:27:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Velvet Wraith
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Velvet Wraith  (Read 2501 times)

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Velvet Wraith
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:47:20 pm »
Hey guys, I'm working on something  different. I've never written a setting other than modern day America, definitely never medieval. I've also never writte fanfiction, so here it goes.

This is a story set in the game Mount & Blade: Warband. It's a relatively unknown game and it doesn't really have a story, so it's on if you haven't played it. This is just a fun headcanon of sorts for my character that I created.

It's going to be a slow start establishing characters, but I promise the muscle is coming.

Forum Saradas

Velvet Wraith
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:47:20 pm »

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Velvet Wraith
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:45:35 am »
Chapter 1

Mercenary life had brought Roman to this nowhere village in the middle of Nordic territory, unfortunately it didn't look like it was going to take him away from it. He didn't even know its name,  hadn't bothered to ask. He'd simply bought some food and waited by the road on the way to town, hoping for another mercenary company needing a hand, or a caravan needing protection that he could sign on to.
Roman's previous company had been hired on by a wealthy merchant looking to travel from Reyvadin in the Kingdom of Vaegirs to Wercheg, deep into the Kingdom of the Nords, despite the fact the two nations were at war. This was an obviously bad plan to Roman and the other lieutenants, but the Captain just saw the size of the commission. Words of warning fell on deaf ears and they were on the road the next day.
Shortly after crossing the border they had their first conflict. A patrol of Nord soldiers didn’t believe they were simply merchants and accused them of being spies or a raiding force. Negotiations were short and ultimately violent. Roman and his comrades were victorious, but suffered heavy casualties. The merchant and the captain foolishly assumed this would be the end of their troubles and decided to press on towards Wercheg. The next fight wouldn't be as lucky.
During the night, camped on the coast, they were struck by Sea Raiders. Roman was awakened by his tent burning and had just enough time to grab his axe before escaping the conflagration. The battle had begun, and despite his unit being better equipped and outnumbering the attackers, they were suffering their unpreparedness and previous wounds. It was a quick and bloody fight, but Roman stood living at the end.  Only he stood living.
Roman gathered what he could carry, his combat gear, a few loaves of bread, and more than his share of silver from the merchant's coffers, then followed the coast hoping to find civilization.
So here he sits. Waiting for some opportunity to get him somewhere, anywhere, else.
“Do you stand in defense of Ruvar?”
“Eh?” The voice pulled Roman from his remembrance. “Ruvar?”
“The village behind you. We plan to pillage it. Are you protecting it?” The man seemed confused that he was unaware of the town's name, the woman behind him just seemed amused. Standing right in front of him were two soldiers. The first was a young man with leathery brown skin and a black braid to the middle of his back. At first glance he appeared to be wrapped in thick robes, but on closer inspection chainmail could be seen under his cuffs.
The woman behind him was dressed like a soldier, which was rare enough in Calradia, but also surprising was her age. Her short cut brown hair did nothing to hide the age lines on her face. Her light leather armor clung to a form that didn’t match the 40-something years of her face. She was broad shouldered with a flat stomach and thicker in the arms and legs than most women. She was definitely built like someone used to a physical life.
Roman stood and chomped the last bite of dried meat he was working on. “Have at it. You guys Vaegir?”
“Ha, not exactly.” The woman smirked.
“I just assumed since you’re attacking… You know what, don’t care. Hey, I never thought of myself as a marauder, but are you all hiring?”
“We’ll have to take you back and run you by the boss, but I don’t see why not.” The woman smiled at him.
“Deal. I’m Roman.” He extended his hand to shake, but the man just looked at it.
“Baheshtur.” He grumbled before turning to walk the way he came.
“I’m Katrin.” The woman said as she firmly grabbed his wrist. “He’s not all bad once you get to know him.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Velvet Wraith

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View