Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576279 Posts in 73308 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:14:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Jula DETSROYS Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jula DETSROYS Olympia  (Read 4266 times)

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
Jula DETSROYS Olympia
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:48:30 pm »
It was the moment professionals and fans had worked and waited for all year. Who would win it all this year? Marcus Rhul? Shawn Rhoden, Phil Heath, Roelly Winklaar? The arena was abuzz with excitment and anticipation. This is it, ladies and gentlemen, the 2018 Mr. Olympia Contest is under way!

When the announcer called the men's superheavy weight competitors out, Julia Ingrisano had no prayer of getting through the door to the stage. With a dramatic sigh, she reached out with petite hands and casually tore the brick wall wide enough to fit, with a noise like a car crash.

The crowd went dead silent when she waddled out on stage. She didn't have the normal waddle of a heavyweight mass monster, oh no, she literally had to roll her legs around each other in a swinging motion. She was just so big, she had to perpetually keep one leg out in front of the other, because there was just no chance of them being next to each other. The floor warped and groaned under her giga-mass as she took her rightful spot center stage.

One of the reporters in the front row later estimated she weighed two tons of veiny, pumped-up mass. (By the time the officials secured the industrial scale to measure her several hours later, she was eleven hundred pounds heavier.)

Julias shoulders were swollen past the size of wrecking balls, and were immeasurabley harder. Her striations were so deep a yard stick could disappear into them, except the muscle was so tightly packed there was no room to fit even a piece of paper when she really flexed. Her monstrous traps towered several feet over her head, which in turn was dwarfed by her incomparable mass. Her monstrous forearms were so thick a grown man couldn't wrap his arms around them, and they belied the delicate, graceful hands underneath.

Her back was a rippling anatomy chart, where every muscle twtiched and groansed and pulsed and fought for room as it grew inexorably. Julia's obscenely ripped abs must have weighed two hundred pounds apiece. Her arms were thicker than sewer pipes. Her hulking thighs each carried the mass of three or four of the veiny mass-monsters who flanked her on stage, and with every step they swelled dangerously larger.

Her poser was sopping wet with her cunt juices. The inhuman musculature of her hips and ass, combined with her super powered pussy, and the socks she'd packed to fool the judges, stretched the poser to its absolute limits.

She peered out over the tops of her monolithic pecs, staring down at the awestruck crowd and with a sultry gaze that was 100% sex and power. She was smiling from ear to ear, but they couldn't see.

The thrumming of her metabolism was reaching a fever pitch. Her skin was itching, the kind of itch not even the best pre-workout on the market could achieve. There was so much muscle in the room- so many bodybuilders had come to watch. There was no doubt in her mind. She would surpass them all, combined!

Breathing heavily under the weight of her own unstoppable mass, she leaned down to execute a most-muscular pose, unbidden. In this position, it was clear, from front to back, she was easilly eight feet thick, and growing thicker by the second. Every breath in added multiple inches to her insane musculature, and nothing receded when she exhaled. She saw one of the judges faint in the front row. Another one vomited. Hundreds in the audience followed suit, many with a crazed look in their eyes and their hands in their pants. What a good idea to come here today, she thought.

"You guys can keep the trophy."

Forum Saradas

Jula DETSROYS Olympia
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:48:30 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Jula DETSROYS Olympia
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 09:26:22 pm »
That was awesome! Love your description, Julia made those guys look like tiny, malnourished fat assed amateurs! I would love to be her boyfriend and spend hour after hour worshiping her insane body! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline powerfulbodies

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:23:40 pm »
Ok, look.

It was a little surprising when you rewrote one of my male muscle stories into a female muscle story. But you credited me so I didn't mind.

Now you are rewriting one of my female muscle stories as a slightly different female muscle story. And you didn't credit me.

You want me to come out of retirement ... why? So you can steal more of my stuff?

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 11:34:32 pm »
I’m sorry I forgot to mention you! I’m not very good at editing posts to add things.

I will delete if you want.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Jula DETSROYS Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View