Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576249 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:32:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [lucas] Muscle Guild: I. Robert
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [lucas] Muscle Guild: I. Robert  (Read 6637 times)

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [lucas] Muscle Guild: I. Robert
« on: August 09, 2016, 12:02:56 am »
Hi! This is the first episode of my new proyect. The stories I write are about a group of trained female assassins and their (justice) jobs. You will always read them from the point of view of their clients.

I'm not an english speaker, so you will find grammatical errors. I will try to polish my writting as I post more and more stories.

Here is the first chapter. Will post the next one soon.

Muscle Guild I

Robert

Chapter 1

My wife was killed by one of her ex-boyfriends. I know this because I saw my wife’s mobile phone before giving it to the police. The messages the killer sent her were very concise and left no place for speculation, as if he wanted to be found and punished.

At first I was so confused. Finding her body in the kitchen, next to her cup of coffee in pieces, the liquid mixing with her blood; and her uniform, the uniform she would have used that very afternoon, saved by the plastic bag the guy on the dry cleaner gave her. If it weren’t for the red hole at the back of her head, I would have called emergency right at the spot where I found the body. My life was crushed, and I, being a pragmatic man, knew only actions could overcome the sadness to come, and the first thought that crossed my mind was suicide. Until i saw the phone.

She had months of threatening messages from this guy I didn’t knew. He also used my wife’s phone to take pictures of her corpse. I don’t have the stomach to describe them, lets say he used her dead body like a doll. The sick bastard took several photos before dropping her lifeless body, face down, right to the ground, breaking her nose and shattering her teeth.

When the police arrived, those photos were already in my laptop. It took me five minutes to transfer the files. They asked me if i knew where her phone was, noting there could be important evidence inside, so i rang my wife’s phone and a very enthusiastic music started to play under the fridge. I was tempted to confess. I thought, for a second, that with all the evidence in my laptop, the police could lock him up for eternity. But i convinced my self that was a weak choice. I had other plans, prison is never enough. My sense of justice is above the law. I had his name, his number, his face. I could do better.

That week, the police was all over me; I didn’t care, i had a strong alibi. They asked me if my wife could have been seeing other people. I knew she wasn’t. She was very happy with what we had. She was at peace, and I’m sure she didn’t mention the messages to avoid worrying me. There were no reason to destroy that world, and this motherfucker did it anyway.

I work in web security. I know the deep valley where information nest. It was no trouble for me to find stories of people who hired or tried to hire paid assassins; the problem was that they were all related to political or economic issues, all too impersonal. My motive was rage; my wish, vengeance. Non of the experiences published in those forsaken forums were conclusive, the information was too nebulous, and I understood it, the risks are always higher if you give too much details. So, the only thing i could do, and only now I’m sure it wasn’t the right choice, was leave a message. A desperate message in an underground forum trying to find somebody to help me in this task. I felt stupid. All those nights dreaming of encountering this bastard and doing all kind of medieval shits on him. Hearing him scream, even when sounds in dreams are mere mental images. And the only thing i could do was write some words while sitting my fat ass in the computer.

I am a big guy, but everyday I found an excuse to not go and kill this guy myself. Even when I elaborated a great plan, I couldn’t put one foot in front of the other in that direction. I could have never do it. I don’t have the guts. I have everything else, his phone, his face; I even know where he lives. I drove and stood outside his filthy apartment, watching him living his meaningless existence, doing the chores, wondering why the cops had not yet presented themselves to take him away.

So close and yet so far.

Two weeks passed since my life was utterly destroyed by a stranger. I’m a ghost of my former existence. I have nothing to lose anymore, and yet I’m not able to find the strength to do what i have to do. One last task before...

I was ready to give up on life when I received the message. Someone in that cursed forum had answered me.

“Are you sure?”

I didn’t doubt and immediately tipped “Yes.” 

An icon popped alerting me that a private message had arrived. I opened it and saw two words written in the middle of an otherwise blank page, an address. Finally, I was not alone in this.

I went to the place indicated in the message immediately, the night over me. Google map pointed at the end of a very dark alley. At first I was reluctant to get out of my car. What I was doing was very wrong, following an anonymous tip that could be anything, most likely someone proving how far my stupidity could go. But I reminded myself I had nothing to lose anymore.

The night was cold and quiet in that spot, the darkness denser. I walked slowly into the alley. My eyes were struggling to see anything until they perceived an humanoid form just at the end of the street. Getting closer, the silhouette started to adopt a very specific form. A woman. Her face was very beautiful, pale and oval shaped, perfect for that long and loose black hair, it reminded me of a very popular actress in one of those sitcoms I used to watch with my wife, but i can’t remember the name. This girl looked very young and she was wearing a blouse that slightly showed the contour of her breasts. When I looked at her legs, I couldn’t believe it. Black shorts trying to endure the bulging muscles of her gluts and thighs were the only clothes covering her until some worn out trainers. Back then, somehow, I knew that, if I had tried to run, she would have caught me effortlessly. And I also knew that under her big sweater rested a full trained body; so, despite her being 5‘8 feet tall and I 6‘1, I stood my ground ten meters away from her.

“My name is Robert Sanchez.” I said with a broken voice.

“I know.” She replied assertive before starting to walk towards me, staring at my eyes every step of the way. The muscles in her legs pressing against her soft skin. A display of power? I was still stunned when she stopped behind me. I could feel her breath in the back of my head, next to my ear. She leaned.

“This will take five seconds. It wont hurt.” She whispered.

Then one of her arm appeared in my field of vision so fast I couldn’t react. It locked my neck,  squeezing it with a strength I had never felt before. I struggled with all I got but I couldn’t move myself, or her, an inch.

“Relax. Everything will be fine. I’m here to help.” She whispered again, placing her other hand gently at the top of my head while I felt my whole body being slightly lifted up from the ground.

She was right. It took only seconds and everything went dark as my body surrendered.�
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Guild: Robert I
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 11:32:29 pm »
Robert

Chapter II

I woke up in a small room tied to a chair. A single light bulb hanging from the ceiling illuminated the place with a bright white light. In front of me a big and rectangular glass allowed me to see what it looked like a huge gym. All sort of machinery and dumbbells were displaced all along this perfectly clean room. A lot of the bars and machines seemed to have been used recently, I guessed a lot of people use this room on a regular basis.

“I'm sorry you were drag in here like that. But we can’t endanger this location. You weren’t hurt, were you?”

A woman spoke behind me.

“I will release you now so we can talk about your case. I don’t want to hurt you, so don’t try anything. You will get hurt if you do...” She added.

I nodded. If this was the same woman I met in the alley, then trying to escape was a very dumb choice. I felt my hands being untied and the blood flowing again at full force gave me an annoying tickling through both my arms. I turned. A very different woman was standing before me, a beautiful young girl wearing gym clothes holding a piece of newspaper. And like the brunette, this girl was incredible fit. Not “model” fit, but “fitness competition” fit. She was not huge like the bodybuilders I saw on TV, but her muscles bulged out of her body like I didn’t believe it was possible. Her sleeveless shirt let me see her six pack right through her shirt as if they were chiseled on the very same cloth. Her biceps and triceps pushed against her delicate white skin, even when she was not flexing them, in a very unnatural way, almost like if the power they contained was ready to blow her skin. But, like the other girl, the thing that amazed me the most were her incredible legs. She was wearing black yoga pants so stretched out I could see her underwear and both of her legs like if she wasn’t wearing anything. And again, I immediately got the sensation that her muscles were built to chase, to outrun, to outpower somebody else...

“This is your problem, right?” She spoke again softly but clear. “This is your wife, and you know who did it.”

She placed the newspaper piece on my lap. I saw the front of my home in black and white, police lines holding a perimeter around it. The picture seemed ghostly, like if it belonged to another world and another time. The blond girl removed the newspaper cut from my lap, maybe because she intuited I was collapsing against my memories.

“I don’t need an answer.” She said. “We don’t usually take cases like this without a previous interview. But we hacked your computer and saw the photos you saved the day of the murder. We didn’t want to wait any longer.”

This was surreal. “Case?”, “Interview?”, “We?” Nothing made sense.

“Why are you helping me?” I asked.

“Because, like you, we don’t believe in the law.” She said and smiled for the first time.

“How are you expecting to help me?!” I insisted more violently than I intended.

She leaned forward, her breasts, although not very big, pushed her shirt like if they were made of stone.

“Twisting his body until it breaks like a twig.” She answered slowly, her eyes and body showing me that she was not lying. Now holding the picture of the man that killed my wife in her left hand.

So, here I was, talking to a girl who could have been my daughter, and she was telling me she would kill a grown man for me. Breaking him like a twig.

“We can discuss the payment later. We know you have money.” The girl said as she walked to the only door separating us from the gym-like-room. “You can’t go yet. One of the girls is gonna come to talk to you about the details and how you want it done.”

I could barely listen to her, I was overwhelmed by the graceful movements of her jacked body; the muscles of her back and her tight rounded ass effortlessly flexing while she left the room.

I waited thirty minutes. The gym was still empty. I didn’t knew the hour of the daỵ. I sat in the chair trying to put all the pieces together. In the last hours I met two young girls; one of them calmly dominated me and put me to sleep using only the strength of her arms, although she didn’t hurt mẹ. The other one, physically similar, seemed to know everything about the assassination of my wife and the pictures I secretly saved into my laptop before calling the policẹ. The place I am in is most likely their base of operation and training ground, but it looks so similar to any other gym that it will be impossible to locate if I were to put again to sleep before moving me awaỵ. The lights in the gym were on, so I tought it must still be dark outsidẹ.

A loud noise woke me up from my train of tough. A door had been closed and the brunette entered the gym, dropped a big bag on a bench and left my field of vision. Then the door of the room I was in opened again and she entered.

“Sorry about before. Don’t worry, you are not the only one we put down before bringing him to this place.” The brunette said as an apology. It sounded genuine. Then she leaned back against the door and crossed her legs.

“I believe we couldn’t introduce ourselves at the alley, Robert. You can call me Red.” She said and extended her hand. I extended mine and we shook hands. I noticed she was very young too, most likely in her early twenties. 

This time she was wearing a short skirt, a tight t-shirt and the same worn our trainers from before. Now i could see that my speculations about her body were right. Her impressive six pack popped out from her shirt with more definition than the ones in the other girl. The short sleeves from her shirt could barely hold the muscular semicircles that were her shoulders, leaving an impression of both awe and beauty. Her trained legs, naked as the time in the alley, showed two quadriceps that, even when she wasn’t flexing them, stressed her young skin with a power I could only imagine. And her arms... I understand now how she could so easily lift my whole body from the ground and put me to sleep in seconds.

“Now. I was assigned to your case. That minds I will be handling it and you will follow. Understand? So, let’s see. What we know so far about our victim?” She asked

“Why are you asking about my wife?” I asked back.

“I’m not talking about your wife” She said with a big grin on her face, white teeth in a gorgeous tanned face.

These girls train their bodies to use them as a weapon, and Red was offering me the trigger.

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 08:21:58 pm »
Robert

Chapter III

Red put a dark hood over my head to get me out of the gym. She made me get inside of a car and, after a few seconds, I heard the engine starting. Red drove for a while before the car stopped; she got out and removed my hood. The light of the sun hit me directly in my eyes. It was early morning and people were moving; opening their business, going to their offices.

“Drive us to his house.” Ordered Red throwing me a printed photo where the killer was standing in my kitchen holding my wife’s lifeless body at his side. One of the multiples selfies he took that day. “Don’t get too close. Just park in the corner.”

Now I was driving. She said there was something we needed to do before planing the way we would kill this bastard. I didn’t ask, I just stopped at the corner of the block where the apartment was located. Red didn’t said anything, but I could sense she was waiting for something, so I relaxed in my sit, or so I thought.

Her scent was getting the best of me. I couldn’t stand not to stare at her muscular legs, naked and resting so close. I started to get really aroused by this girl, by her power, I never felt something like that before, My cock was pressing against my jeans and growing so much it was hurting me. I moved trying to hide it, but it was futile.

“It’s Ok, little guy.” She said with a smile, looking right at my eyes. “But we can’t let it get in our way, can we? I know how much horny guys like to play the hero. Except, today, I’m the muscle.”

God, she was beautiful. Her long dark hair resting in her eyes, her shirt barely containing the silhouette of her athletic body. She caught me by surprise when she leaned and started to open my fly, slowly. Her left hand moved assertive and grabbed my cock firmly pressing to make it even bigger. My dick was huge when she kissed it, softly, leaving her lips just enough time to heat and wet the head. Then, before putting it in her mouth, she extended her right arm and gently started to caress my body; first my stomach, then my chest and up to my neck, where she grabbed it with her hand with so much force that my driver seat reclined with a loud pop, for sure breaking it.

“Don’t move.” She said with a playful voice. I tried to nod but the strength of both her arm and fingers where too much, my chin didn’t move an inch. Her biceps and triceps growth while her wet tongue did all the job, I guessed she was getting aroused too. I don’t know. I only know that I couldn’t last more than a few seconds before I came. She swallowed it all with my whole dick still in her mouth and her biceps grew even bigger when she simoultaneously choked me to the point I almost fainted. An incredible heat went from my hips up to my brain as I released the best orgasm I ever had. Finally, a darkness invaded my eyes because of the pleasure, and an overwhelming feeling of relaxation seized me.

“Wait here.” She said. And I tried to say something, but words wouldn’t come out of my mouth. I saw Red getting out of the car and walk towards the building where my wife’s killer lived. The streets were empty when Red entered a butcher shop next to the building. A few minutes later she came out of the shop with a bag and got back into the car.

“Thank you?” I murmured pathetically, all my strength drained.

“My pleasure.” She smirked. “I’m sorry about your neck. The bruises won’t last more than a week.”

I couldn’t care less about the pain in my neck or my broken car.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Meat.” She replied lifting the bag so I could see a large chunk of beef.

I didn’t understand at first, but then I saw the guy from the photo in my pocket crossing the street with a small chain in his hands, and at the end of the chain a large Rottweiler walking very close to his owner.

“Damn!” I said. “I didn’t know he had a dog... What the hell are we gonna do?!” Now i was scared. That thing has the force to crush a human bone like it was made of plastic.

“You, nothing.” Red calmly responded. “But me... I’m gonna put that beast to sleep for good, before I do the same to his owner.”

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 09:59:49 pm »
I'm aware of some grammar problems caused by my editor. I will be more careful in the future.

Next chapter in less than two days! Let's see how is Red planning to take a 110 lb Rottweiler using only her muscular and trained body.

If you like the story so far, karma is appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 08:48:20 pm »
Robert

Chapter IV

We waited in the car until man and dog entered the building. Red looked very calm and secure about what she was doing, I got a feeling that this was one of the «easy» cases these girls have to deal in the everyday work. We saw our target opening a window on his second floor apartment. Red turned to the back seat and graved a pair of gloves, I recognized them immediately, I have friends at the police department whose job consist in training dogs to assist them in their work.

“Now.” Said Red and got out of the car holding the grocery bag which contained a big chunk of raw meat and a pair of black hand gloves.

I didn’t move hoping that I wouldn’t have to see what was about to happen inside that apartment. Hoping that Red would come back and order me to drive. But, my anger, my wish for vengeance overcome quickly that fear. I actually wanted to see this bastard broken —like a twig—, I wanted to see this athletic and muscular girl doing her job. I was aware of the limitless power of her body, the security in her movements. It didn’t matter if inside that flat three, four or  five dogs awaited, I knew she could take all of them. So, I got out of the car too and followed Red inside the building.

Red took the stairs and I walked right behind her. Her legs grew with each step showing me calves with the shape of an 19 inch avocado, looking huge in her feminine body. Her short skirt moving up and down, always giving up to the power of her rounded glutes that irremediably lifted the bottom of the skirt when Red flexed them. I had to calm down, I was getting aroused again. Just thinking how she forced me while giving me that otherworldly blowjob got me hard again. I didn’t knew why, but I understood then: Red’s extreme beauty mixed with the herculean strength of her muscular body, was now, to me, the epitome of femininity, or human power...

We got to a large hallway that ended at my wife’s killer apartment. The door was still open. Red put her left hand over my chest and pushed me back with such strength that I was force to translate it as “do not interfere”. She opened the grocery bag and dropped the meat on the floor, then got out those protector hand gloves she had in my car and put them on. The huge rottweiler came running through the hallway while his owner yelled and insulted behind. As soon as the dog started eating the meat, Red patted the animal whispering how good of a dog he was. But her intentions were others. She looked at me and with a slight movement of her head indicated me to move away from the stairs. I did. Then, an aggressive grunt was followed with a pitiful and helpless howl, and a huge dark mass flied down the stairs crashing into the wall. The dog tried to get up, but Red was already over him; she put her legs around the little monster hurt body and pressed, both of hers thighs swelled to an impossible size and the dog spitted a lot of blood with a guttural moan. Red took advantage of the dog’s opened snout and used her hands to seize his powerful jaw; one hand holding the inferior fangs and the other the superior ones. I couldn’t believe it, a killer machine like this dog, trying to close his weapons and finding it impossible; I even saw, for a second, a look of disbelief in the huge thing eyes before Red’s triceps and biceps grew quickly as she started to pull the dog’s jaw in opposite directions. The animal tried very hard to avoid his sudden death, but obviously Red’s muscles prevailed and a loud and horrible “crack” sound emerged from the rottweiller deep throat as his jaw broke in an impossible angle. I wanted to puke, but Red quickly took me and hid us inside the elevator. The door closed as she pressed the second floor button.

When the door opened she dragged me to our target apartment. I felt sick. The violence displayed with such cold blooded actions got me stunned, and Red had to push me even harder to get me moving. We entered this guy now empty apartment while hearing him screaming and cursing downstairs.

Red planned this; now he is going to come back to call the police or look for his gun, and we will be waiting. The image of the dead dog was still being printed into my memory. The back of a rottweiler crushed between Red’s legs, like if he was smashed by a car’s tire; the sound of broken bones and the life getting out of the animal throat with a heartbreaking moan and a terrified look in his eyes, surrendering to this young girl excessive and unnatural power, all being printed forever in my brain.

But the worst was still yet to come...

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 04:55:14 pm »
Robert

Chapter V

I was standing right in front of the apartment door. It was wide open. I could see the large hallway where, at any moment, would appear the man that killed my wife. The sound of his steps coming out from the stairs hole got me nervous, but I didn’t move. I stood where Red told me to.

A silhouette jumped from the stairs into the hallway. There he was, with a confused look in his face, the man I intended to kill. He froze when realized who I was...

“You...” He yelled with a broken voice. “You killed my dog, motherfucker!, I’m going to put a hole in your head just like I did with that bitch!”

And he started to run towards me, his face now red with anger. He was taller than I thought, maybe 6‘2. The man was already inside the apartment, ready to hit me, when the door behind him closed violently. He stopped and turned on his back to find Red, who was hiding behind the door the whole time. Now she was only wearing a black bikini, her skirt and shirt were on the floor next to her. The man stood in awe; I said her abs looked like if they were chiseled over her shirt, but now, looking at them popping under her bare skin was something very different. “How many years one must train, and how hard, to make your six pack that strong.” Not only her steel abs were now a symptom of her power, but the perfect symmetry of her jacked arms resting alongside her body, like if she had just finished a set of a thousand pushups, or biceps curls, or both. Her legs still bulging and sweaty from her fight with the rotteweiler, two red marks over her inner thighs showed the exact spot where the animal’s body was crushed with such force that his loin and chest were reduced to half their size in a death symphony of broken things.

“Is the doggy allright?” Red asked playfully. “I hope he can recover, the poor thing.”

“You...? You killed my...? Wh-Who are you?” Stuttered the man back with a look of disbelief on his face.

“Why don’t you find out?” Replied Red with a final question before the man, dominated by fury, made his first and last mistake.

Red dodged his fist with lighting reflexes, took his arm and bend it against his back with two simple movements before pulling it up with a calm look on her face. The arm broke at the height of the shoulder with an almost silent crack, then Red twisted the arm and the elbow broke too with a loud snap that made the man open his mouth to scream with pain, but Red was quick and put her other hand over him to avoid the sound coming out. Finally she closed the palm of her hand pressing the man’s fingers. Her forearm grew with veins to an incredible size; it took a second before the man’s fingers started popping like popcorn in a pan.

Red released him and the guy fell in pain, crashing against the floor with his arm still bended in a very unnatural way behind his back, a lifeless limb now attached to his body like a foreign object.

“Now. Now. I don’t like that kind of violence. People get hurt that way.” Said Red, joking as the man cried and moaned in pain.

I stood in silence, watching how Red bended down. Her perfect round ass now at full display; powerful, made for running distances I can only imagine, to assist her as she do what she was trained for. I watched her grab his neck with one hand and lift him effortlessly, the violence of the fight and the pain had made him fall into a semiconscious state, and he offered no resistance. Red grabbed a chair with her free hand and sat him on it. He tried to stand up in an almost involuntary movement, but that wasn’t part of Red’s plan; she hit him with a short range punch and a the loud sound came out of his nose as it splintered inside sending a chilling electricity down my spine. His body fell right on the chair again, like a sack of potatoes. Then Red lifted the chair with him on it and turned both of them to face me. Her big biceps relaxed when she dropped chair and man.

There I was, facing my wife’s killer, the guy I wanted to kill, and feeling pity for him. He was now a shameful version of the man who took those selfies, displaying how easy was to kill the woman that broke with him to be with me. This... Shadow of a man, beat to a bloody pulp, one of his arms broken in several pieces still bended at his back. I didn’t knew how to act.

“It’s OK, little boy.” Red spoke, looking directly to my eyes and not paying attention to the man she just reduced to a weak and powerless sack of meat in seconds. “I can do it for you. But you have to look.”

I nodded, shaking.

She bended over and put her lips next to his right ear, still looking directly at me.

“This is the man whose life you destroyed.” Red whispered to him. She put the palm of her left hand softly and delicately under his chin and slightly lifted his head to allow him to see the man in front of him. He opened his eyes, I saw fear all over them. “This man should be the last thing you see before your life ends.”

Red kissed his ear. She was aroused... She was aroused because she was about to end this man life with her bare hands...

Finally she started to tilt his head using the hand under the man’s chin to pull his head to the right and the other hand, placed over his hair, to push it to the left. His face started to incline in an unnatural way, and he opened his eyes wide full of terror as his head was being slowly forced in a way his neck was going to inevitable snap, and he couldn’t do anything about it. He tried to move but his forces had already abandoned him, he opened his mouth but only a guttural sound emerged. I tried hard to look into his eyes, to see his life going away from them. His head was already inclined in a way a man couldn’t possible bare without fainting, when the unequivocal sound of bones giving up began to surface from his open mouth. Red was still looking at me, I believed to make sure I wouldn’t look away. She was enjoining it. Her face calm and relaxed, both her biceps now big and growing as she added strength to them. The control she had over her own body was absolute.

This is where everything ended. The man’s neck couldn’t bare any longer after about fifteen seconds, the power on Red’s arm was enough to broke an ox neck. The face of this poor bastard turned blue and black, his pupils disappeared forever outside his eye’s sockets and the sound of the bone cracking finally got very loud as his neck splintered and his head turned almost 180 degrees. Red released a sexy moan when her strength won over the bone’s resistance and the man’s lifeless body spitted some blood with a last growl. Her eyes, still over me, accompanied what it looked to me a sexual release with a rush of lust, and the tip of her tongue licked her own lips while her cheeks blushed full of pleasure. Her full muscular body trembled as her hands now caressed her own body, touching her bulging abs down to her wet sex.

Last short chapter in less than two days!

Next: Amanda, a petit lawyer is being targeted by the Mafia. She will need help from... The muscle guild.

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 08:14:43 pm »
Great story. I love the way she dispatch the dog!
Thank you

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 02:22:37 pm »
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It seemed appropriate that she dispatched the beast with ease as a preamble or introduction to these girls muscle power.

Next and last "Robert" (short) chapter today.

Expect some girl on girl action next, when Amanda has to hire some "girl" muscle to protect her against Mafia bullies!

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 11:51:01 pm »
Muscle guild

Robert VI

The cadaver’s face was deformed, the whole body looked like a huge used toy. His open mouth simulated a silent scream, and his eyes full of blood showed, now, no more despair. A broken bone pushed the skin under his neck, creating an alien illusion or a twisted joke of anatomy. Red was tapping her fingers in this dead man head, waiting me to say something.

“W-W-We... We have to go!” I babbled.

“Relax, Robert. This sack of meat won’t hurt you, I just broke his neck. Didn’t I say that ‘I would twist him until he breaks’? Said Red, without an inch of remorse in her voice. Still tapping the cadaver’s head with her beautiful fingers covered in blood.

“But, you are right. Let’s move, if anyone sees the mess of a dog, or what’s left of him downstairs, is going to freak out. Follow me.” She ordered.

Red got dressed before we moved out of the apartment, leaving the door closed, and used the stairs to get to the back of the building. After a long and little-used hallway —destined to the storage of cleaning tools— we arrived to a locked metal door.

“Damn. We are fucked.” I said as we heard a loud scream coming from behind. Someone had found the Dog.

The metal door looked very heavy and the padlock was surely in the outside. We heard doors opening everywhere, people talking and steps at our backs.

“Well...” Said Red. “Let’s see...” And suddenly started pushing the door. I couldn’t believe what she was trying to do. I didn’t knew how many men were needed to move that thing, but I didn’t said anything. This girl smashed a rottweiler between her legs like he was made of plastic, and broke a man’s neck using only the strength of her arms. So, I waited in silence. A few seconds passed and the door began to emit a chirp like sound... It was moving. “Jesus!” I thought. “It was really moving.”

Red’s back started to grow, all her muscles gaining definition, her tight shirt expanding with them, but, as her muscles bulged and she applied more strength, it started to rip, first under her shoulders, then at the middle, and an amazingly defined back emerged when the shirt ripped in half. The door moved again, and Red began to use her legs too, and they also grew, showing how huge sizes her legs could acquire when injected with power, a lot of power. Now her whole back looked like the ones in bodybuilders competitions, full of small and large muscles trembling with energy and potency as the door casted one final scream before it flew through the air and fell to the outside of the building.

Red stood there, her swole body being bathed with the sun, completely covered in sweat. A rapid breathing filling her lungs that demanded oxygen; and her breasts going up and down with each breath, now bigger due to the work of her pectorals muscles. There, she appeared to me as a Greek statue made of steel, an unstoppable force that was no machine, but a young human girl. And finally her muscles relaxed after so much power was required of them. Red’s long dark hair rested peacefully at her back and her ripped shirt fell slowly to the floor, a shred of cloth impossible to distinguish.

Her naked silhouette walked out of the building.

I followed her quickly as the voices got louder behind me. When I got out, nobody was there. Just me, alone, in a back alley. A distant siren didn’t give me time to think about Red, I put my right hand inside my pocket and touched cold metal. My car’s keys. I ran to the street without looking back, turned my car on and flew the scene.

That was it. I drove home still shaking, but with a feel of fulfillment. We... I mean she... she delivered justice. And the look of terror and disbelief on my wife’s killer face, as Red slowly twisted his head, will forever be with me along with the sound of his neck splintering.

Several days after, I got an email with instructions. I paid.

The last image I have from the beautiful and muscular brunette who went by the name Red, is one of a Goddess covered in sweat, full of powerful muscles bulging after a hard job well done; a jacked and naked back relaxing with rapid movements as her heavy breathing helped her body to calm down. A powerful body standing in the sun, all muscles perfectly defined, a huge metal door dented by an impossible strength lying at her feet, and a final step to freedom —Back to her gym, and her organization—.

End.

Next: "Amanda" in a whole new thread.

I hope you enjoyed this first episode of Muscle Guild. If you did, applaud!
Some feedback would be nice too! Thanks!

See ya next post!

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 05:35:59 am »
Great story with strength feat, gore, and the attitude of the girl. Hope to see more. Thank you for sharing

Offline lucas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 07:45:11 pm »
Thanks!

I will post the first two "Amanda's" Chapters tomorrow.
Should I stick to this thread or create a new one?

Also, I'm open to suggestions and personal tastes to incorporate in my writings.

See you soon!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [lucas] Muscle Guild: I. Robert

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View