Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579903 Posts in 73854 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 05:53:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Poddy] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Poddy] Stories~collected  (Read 24707 times)

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Poddy] Stories~collected
« on: June 23, 2014, 04:56:21 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Masked Goddess

Xenotrophy

60 Minute Challenge - Wrong Patches #2

The Bonding |#Symbiote | #FMG

A brand new series! I hope you enjoy it! I'm really interested to know what you guys think of this one. Thank to all those who supported the (ongoing) Pumpsuit series, without the confidence you guys gave me, I wouldn't have even considered contribtuing a second story, I am grateful!

The Masked Goddess
by Poddy

“I haven’t been into this part of town yet.” Anna said, her eyes scanning curiously over the worn-out project buildings from their squad car window.

“If you’ve seen one block – you’ve seen it all, Agent Kim. Little different from Vancouver, huh?”

“You can say that again.” Anna leaned over and twisted the air-con up another notch. Detective Helen Davis, her superior, shook her head with a smirk.

Anna had arrived in Los Angeles last month, transferring thanks to a heady desire to stop more than trailer park white trash stealing milligrams of backyard meth and lawnmowers . Her parents, like many other Koreans, had made their daughter take up taekwondo at an early age, and Anna had excelled. Her sleek, elegant body belied her startling power when it came to hand-to-hand encounters. She cropped her jet-black hair when she landed, trying to toughen up her image and add a sharpened edge to her already strikingly beautiful Oriental features.

Likewise Davis was hardly a slouch after 10  long years in the DEA. Working in the suffocating farmlands of Ohio, she ran away to L. A. at 18 years old to become an actress. When Hollywood bluntly reminded her that she was 10 years too late to be a ‘tough, buff, rough ‘n’ tumble action chick’ of the 80s and 90s however, she applied her physical prowess to keeping the peace. Her golden hair always in a tight bun, her shoulders were often broader than most of the tweakers she caught selling on street corners. Her bristling police belt accentuated her tight waist, and her ripened bubble-butt wrapped in her snug police trousers caught its fair share of attention.

“So do many people around here like to call the DEA and ask us to come and visit without giving us any clue as to why?” Anna asked with a scrunched brow.

“It’s Watts – the original LA ghetto; way before Compton and South Central. I think logic left along with all the nice folks in the '60s.” Davis replied sardonically. “Sounds like someone wants to blow the whistle on somebody."

The radio crackled to life. Anna scribbled down the reams of muffled information on her notepad.

“Mrs Estee Antoine: 45, no previous record, former personal trainer in Venice and Santa Monica pier area.”

“Muscle Beach?” Davis asked curiously. Kim shrugged and closed her pristine notepad.

Davis dodged a pothole as she pulled up next an old, dilapidated house on the corner. The whole structure was tilting slightly, its pistachio green paint faded and chipped behind a miniature forest of unkempt weeds. Davis knocked on the door. While Anna inspected the rugged house's boarded up windows, she spotted a curtain twitching across the street and a face disappear timidly behind it.

The door creaked open, still latched from the inside. A husky, frail voice croaked from inside.

“Estee Antoine? I’m DEA agent Helen Davis with the LAPD, I believe you wanted to talk to us?”

Anna didn’t hear the woman’s reply, but she heard the latch clunk open and soon followed Helen inside. Anna glanced back across the street over her shoulder as she entered and saw nothing but swelling rain clouds, the baking tarmac and the stained sidewalk.

Inside was pitiful. Thick cracks of light shone through the broken rear blinds, and a dusty, shade-less bulb hung from the centre of the ceiling. Beside the light, a circular yellow stain hung over a musty old chair. Matted carpet seemingly absorbed all the light from the room, and the dust was suffocating.

“Here, take a seat.” Estee pointed at two folded deck chairs in the corner.

“We’re fine, thank you ma'am.” Helen declined with well-rehearsed politeness.

“Suit yourself” Estee wheezed. 

Estee was fit, noticeably in shape – great shape to be honest. Her long ebony legs were shapely and powerful-looking. Her calves were long and sleek, tendons danced under her smooth skin as she padded over to her chair. She wore tight, yellow spandex shorts which barely covered her chunky, rounded glutes and showcased the inch-wide gap between her toned thighs. Her shoulders were rounded too; Helen spotted the tight striations shuffling beneath her glossy skin as she pulled a lever on the chair and reclined slightly. A tight white t-shirt did little to cover her midriff, her bellybutton sat between two large, and protruding abs. Her impressive physique made her hollow, sickly voice even more surprising.
“I can see why our records mentioned Muscle Beach.” Helen remarked with a smile.

“I worked at the original one - south side of the Santa Monica pier.” She nodded, smiling nostalgically. When she spoke she sounded exhausted, sucking a deep breath at the end of each sentence.

"So why did you call us ma'am? Did you have a break-in?" Helen gestured towards the boarded front windows.
"I did. Two days ago." Estee nodded pensively.

"Why did you wait so long to call the police?" Helen probed, checking her watch.

"Because this ain't about no windows." she snapped impatiently. "I'm here to warn you about something - something y'all should really know about by now. The fact that I had to call you up and invite you over means maybe it's already it's too late." she coughed into her fist, immediately exhausted by her short speech. 

"Warn us about what Miss Antoine?" Helen asked, flicking open her notepad.
"Some punks last night, they came for my gear."

“Gear, what kind of gear?”

Anna walked along the nearby mantelpiece; a group of about 7 picture frames were all placed face-down. Curiously, she picked up the first – it was Estee at an amateur bikini contest, 1st place pinned on her scanty thong and a trophy at her feet, dated 1998. With piqued curiosity, she overturned the next picture. It was Estee with same trophy between her slender legs, 1999.

In the third picture, she had changed. Dense new muscles widened her upper body, her shoulders were capped with ripe deltoids and a six-pack ran proudly down her stomach – good enough for 2nd place in figure class, 2001. She had grown even more in the next picture, more defined, fuller. Her physique been reshaped with burly new muscles, clearly she was getting serious about bodybuilding. Her Tina Turner frizz was larger and her bikini was tighter and than ever, yet her smiled was dampened –  only 4th place, 2003. In the next photo however, Anna had to stifled her gasp.

2005 - Estee had utterly transformed. Her glistening biceps had swollen to at least 17 inches. Veins struck like lightening down her bulging quads and a chiseled, protruding eight-pack rippled down her midriff. The same youthful face of '98 perched atop her tree-trunk neck, as not a single inch of her body had been spared from a coating of thick, sculpted muscle. In just two years, she dwarfed the other heavyweights around her.  1st place at last, and just like her hulking physique, her pearly grin was the biggest it had ever been.

2006 – With biceps like cannonballs and lats like wings, Estee struck an impossibly muscular double-bicep pose in the next photo. A trident of veins struck down her forehead, while meaty pectorals had by then consumed the perky little breasts. The incredible muscle mass she'd had been gained in the previous years had been refined, more tightly chiseled and even more ripped.

2007 - Anna's palms were sweating by the time she flipped the final picture. Estee's muscles, somehow again, were fuller, thicker, about to burst out of her tight, chocolaty skin. Her unbelievably meaty forearms were as thick as her legs were in '98 and '99. Intensely defined oblique muscles crowded around her tiny waistline. Her shoulders had ballooned into pumpkins and loaded with veins. The sparkling bikini top could barely contain her hulking chest. Even her face looked strained as she flexed every muscle with her fists on her hips. Anna had never seen woman so intensely jacked-up to the peak of their body’s incredible potential. The 1st place trophy, of course, lay at her tiny-looking feet.

Anna swallowed, taken back by Estee’s incredible transformation. She turned around to see Estee glaring at her through sodden, dark eyes. Anna cleared her throat and placed the picture back face-down, embarrassed.

“You've had quite a career, Mrs. Antoine.” She uttered uncomfortably.

“I did.” She sighed, bitterly. "It's what brought me to California. Best time of my whole life."

"Did you retire in 2007?" Anna asked curiously. Estee shook her head solemnly.

"Banned. 2008."

"What happened?"

"We got greedy."

"Who's 'we'?"

"Me and my sponsor."

"Greedy with the er, stuff?" Anna stammered cautiously.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Masked Goddess
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 04:57:36 pm »
Part II

"You mean that sweet, sweet juice? Those amazing steroids they were pumping me with?" her hands clenched yearningly over the arm-rests as she reminisced. "If that's what you mean, then yeah, we did." Her nostalgic smile returned. "We had something real special going on. You wanna know something funny? At my last win in '07 - I hadn't set foot in a gym since 2003." she paused and reclined in her chair. Anna almost choked.
Helen turned to her partner with a cocked eyebrow. Anna handed her the Estee's 2007 photo. Helen's brow furrowed down and she began swapping incredulous glances between the hulked-out Estee and one sat before her.

"I mean, look what that stuff did to me! It took us a few years to work out the kinks, but when we got going..." She shook her head and blushed. Suddenly, her face darkened. "So now do you see why I'm worried for y'all?"

"You still have some of this gear?" Anna asked. Estee nodded again. "Who came for it?"

"Three very sorry motherfuckers." she chuckled through her hoarse Southern drawl.

"Did they get anything?" 

"Nothing." Estee stated proudly.

"You fought them off?" Anna asked expectantly, with a sudden, child-like intrigue.

Absorbing the heady claims of the ill-sounding woman sitting before her, Helen glanced at her partner uncertainly.

"What did you do to them?" Anna's voice fell into a fascinated whisper, invested and anxious of the answer she wouldn't dare to predict. Estee smiled.

"They were all big - I'll give 'em that. I was just y'know, peaking when they arrived. If they'd bust in 30 minutes before they did" she shrugged, "I don't know if I'd be sitting here right now."

She reached into the drawer of the small table beside her chair. Without breaking her assured stare at the young Anna, she pulled out a totally mangled pistol. A Glock 9mm, it's plastic was cracked, it had been warped and twisted in a way neither detective had ever laid eyes open. The barrel had been twisted impotently downwards and the magazine poked awkwardly out of the bottom of the handle. She toss the destroyed weapon at Anna's feet. She picked up it tentatively, scouring the warped chunk of metal with incredulous eyes.

"And there's this." Estee reached down behind her armchair. She grunted as she dragged something around to her feet with both hands. A bent, 3 foot steel pipe, twisted into an overlapping circle. With a heave, she tossed it on to the dusty carpet. It spun like a coin before falling still at Agent Davis' feet.

"You did this?" Anna cooed at the disfigured metal.

"Bullshit." Helen finally interjected, bluntly. Her unmoved husky-blue eyes locked incredulously into Estee's.

"Excuse me?" Estee's voice gasped with a wheeze so hollow she was barely audible.

"I always hear good stories when I come to Watts." Helen sighed dismissively and flipped her notepad closed. "This is a creative one, I'll give you that. I've seen my fair share of washed up 'roid junkies in my years on the force - their bodies shrink, but goddamn, their egos don't."

Estee's nostrils flared wide open, and her slender fingers started furiously kneading the arm-rests.

"You've got this 'magic' super steroid?" Helen continued. "How does a story like this stay covered up, how has no one heard about this? Why aren't you a millionaire? What the hell are you doing hiding away in Watts, living out your days in a dusty little shack waiting 'til you run out 'juice'?

"'Cuz I'm loyal." she growled. "I swear to God lady you better hope you're partner sticks up for you like I do for my friends - you don't wanna see me when I get riled up." A cold menace crackled in her hollow voice. 

"So what are you not telling us - why do you need our help? Who have you got to be afraid of?" Helen planted her hands on her hips.

Estee's head titled. "Alright" She reached behind her armchair once more, and they heard the sound of metallic, squeaky wheels. Estee heaved to her side a large metal cylinder in a crude looking trolley that struggled to roll over the thick, dirty carpet. From the top of the 4 foot container, a large clear pipe snaked down to the floor, on the end of which was what looked like an oxygen mask.

"Just watch, and then tell me when you get scared- tell me when you're afraid." she growled ominously. She deftly nestled the mask over her nose and mouth, then slapped the tight elastic straps around her head. She twisted the first nozzle atop the cylinder. A gentle hissing sound leaked into the dusty air.

"Tell me if this is bullshit." she glared at Helen, her words muffled by the clouding mask.

Estee opened the valve in her mask. The hissing increasing, becoming louder and fiercely intense. Suddenly she seemed taken aback, shocked.
She pinned herself into the back of her armchair and wrapped her long fingers around the arm-rests as though bracing herself for a plane crash. Anna saw the sleek sinews in her forearms ripple to attention. Estee gasped, causing a temporary break in the fast-flowing gas, and her pulsing forearms burst to twice their width. Estee moaned as her forearms were slowly enveloped by thick, long pythons of muscle all the way up to her elbow.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 04:58:13 pm »
Part III

She closed her eyes, sucked down a deep breath and held it. Her chest thrust outwards. Her chin bolted towards the ceiling, showing in full the pulsing veins climbing her thickening neck. 

Both agents stood paralysed as they heard Estee's bursting sighs in synchrony with her heaving chest. Helen's notepad fell from her quivering grip, while Anna nervously poised her hand over her tazer.

Anna spied the outline of Estee's six-pack pressing through her tightening t-shirt. Her knees touched, she rubbed her long, smooth thighs together, revelling in the sensation. Every time she exhaled, her thick, hardening abs bulged even more pronounced.

Inch after inch of muscle packed into her chest, pushing her breasts forward. Slowly the soft tissue dissolved under the advancing wall of pecs. Tiny reservoirs of muscle hung at the tips beneath her bullet nipples, and with one final gasp, her ripped, powerful pecs creaked forward and squeezed them out of existence. Her new pecs clenched together victoriously, each almighty paving-stone inflating and pushed her shrinking t-shirt tighter around her writhing abs. Anna's jaw fell open watching each dense slab of muscle groaning against the thinning fabric.

She unfurled her hands from the arm-rests and clenched her fists. Her biceps punched out of her sinewy arms. Small and intensely defined - a noticeable split ran between both heads of her biceps. One breath later, they groaned with incredible size, but still maintained their impossible definition. The splits simply bulging harder and thicker, and a juicy vein slithered between them. They bulged up to their former  bodybuilder size, the peak of her biceps resembling a lemon squeezer.

She gasped another lung-full of the potent gas and her upper body trembled. Her quivering shoulders ripened into perfectly rounded globes of pumping, striated muscle. She gasped with pleasure, then moaned hungrily again as her muscles inflated and she threw herself into the vicious cycle once more. Estee lowered her head, and her freshly jacked-up shoulders began creaking further apart. Her little t-shirt was now skin-tight as her back was smothered with thick, knotted muscles. Helen noticed her lats flaring out beneath her armpits as Estee growled with satisfaction. Her swelling upper body poured out of her armchair as her muscles grew thicker and harder.

Next, she kicked her legs out in front of her. She pressed the mask harder against her mouth and sucked down the deepest, longest breath her burning lungs could muster. She moaned desperately, losing herself in the transformation. Lusting for more with each desirous breath. Her long, shapely legs began to tremble and in harmony, both her quads bulged with defined, tightly-woven muscles. Incredible swollen muscles inflated her legs from her tight spandex shorts, rolling down like a wave, crashing at her knees and then pooling in her swelling calves. Her thighs bulged closer and closer together, and with one desirous breath they bulged adoringly into one another and a twisted smile trickled across Estee's lips.

The agents saw the dimples of her smiling lips spread wider still as she began to rise higher in her chair. Her glutes pounded underneath her, ripening into juicy, dense chunks and nuzzling her spandex shorts tighter into her crotch. Her unbelievable physique shuddered from head to toe. Estee was wrapped so tightly with dense, sculpted muscles, Anna gulped audibly.

With fading power still crackling inside her huge, jacked-up muscles, Estee's physique creaked even larger by a few daring millimetres as Estee rose to her feet, moaning with exhausted breaths, her eyes still closed.

In one swift motion, Estee finally flicked off the valve and ripped the mask off of her face with her trembling hands.

Her grunts were heavy, angry, as she fought to regain her composure within her god-like body. She fought with the twitches and spasms that jolted through her, beyond high on the adrenaline and unimaginable power coursing into her every sinew.

Her tiny white t-shirt had been hoisted high into a tiny crop-top, stretched around her so thin the agents could see every detail of her chiseled upper body. Her shoulders bulged out of the tiny sleeves and her huge biceps rubbed against the edges of her burly chest. Estee's breaths slowly returned to her.

Calmly, she reached inside the collar of her t-shirt with both hands. With a slow, powerful pull from her thick arms she ripped it off of her body straight down the middle. She let out a long satisfied sigh as she stood, bulging out of her straining sports bra and tiny-looking spandex shorts; the same size as her bodybuilding peak, and a familiarly white grin stretched across her face.

Suddenly she unleashed a warrior-like roar with a flex of her almighty biceps. Her voice boomed with a depth and richness neither of them had heard. Finally opening her big brown eyes, her incredible transformation finally seemed complete.

Stunned, Helen felt the words fleeing her mouth the moment she tried to open it.

"Ma'am? Estee?" she eventually stammered, still keeping a hand wrapped around her weapon.

"How's this for bullshit, detective?" she purred. Her voice had changed - no longer the venomless rasp of 5 minutes ago. It was loud and rich, youthful even. "How about a little role-play? I'll be me, and you can be the three dumb muthafucka's who tried to snatch my stash last night!"  At once, she strode towards Agent Davis with her enormous legs. Helen's veteran instincts swung her tazer from its holster and levelled it at Estee's burly, advancing chest.

In a split second, Anna darted in front of the marching giantess. Helen cursed as Anna shouldered her weapon aside. She punched her palms out into the brick-sized abs packed onto Estee's stomach with startling strength. Estee stopped in her tracks. Anna's eyes fell into the gaping valley between her hulking pecs. Only then did she realise that Estee's had grown taller too. Her flayed hands were pressed against two blocks of her incredibly dense abs. Squeezing irresistibly around the heaving muscles between her fingertips, Estee's muscles were as hard as rock. Anna swallowed hard.

Estee glared down at her over the huge mounds of rippling muscle on her chest. In the suffocating silence, a dozen seconds marched through the room before at last, Estee took a step back, snorting disapprovingly.

"Picture this: one of me on every street corner. One of me in every midnight 7-11 robbery, every tweaker, every pimp, every wannabe gangster in this town - all of 'em just like me. Imagine it" her voice slipped into a furious whisper. "One of me climbing through your little window while you sleep. Are you scared now?"

Helen's tazer trembled uncontrollably in her hand. Estee leant past Anna's shoulder. Inches from Helen's face, Estee spied a thick bead of sweat trickle down her forehead.

"Good - because I am too."

Ominous eh? Hope you will all forgive me for focusing on this instead of Natalie and Rachel for this month!

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 05:36:21 pm »
Great story. I don't mind if you focus more on this story instead of the Pumpsuit. K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 05:51:53 pm »
Do go on. This is also very well written and enjoyable.

Do both! Please ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 08:17:39 pm »
Really enjoyed the growth description and think this series has a lot of potential too. I can even see some of the tricks you've been improving on and working into the Pumpsuit series coming out here as well. Good stuff!

solitariodude

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 08:58:14 pm »
 :wow: And yet another awesome work from Poddy!  :clap: and ongoing K :thanks:

lj55068

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 03:17:19 pm »
Awesome work man. What i have come to expect from your work.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 09:48:33 pm »
 :clap: amaz-e-balls

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Poddy] Stories~collected
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 05:12:01 am »
Xenotrophy
by Poddy

Yolanda gawped at the fuzzy CCTV feed in the loading bay. The young doctor could barely contain herself as an ungainly gaggle of men in bulky space suits staggered onto the loading palate. The platform rose, lifting a trio of thigh-high, heavy-looking objects up into the belly of the ship.

She feed flicked off. In black screen she spied her pale, pretty face staring back at her with giddy eyes. "Life" she exhaled, huffing her reflection out of sight.

The clunking footsteps echoed down the corridors towards the lab. Yolanda tied back her shimmering blonde hair and tucked it into under the neckline of her figure-hugging inspection suit. Pristine white, and without a crease - she'd had no reason to pull it out of the closet since the mission started, and definitely not since they landed on the dark, stormy rock named LV-584 a few months ago.

The laboratory door hissed open. Two men cautiously pushed a payload the likes of which she had never imagined: a clutch of 2-feet tall, grey, wet-looking, entirely alien eggs. They rocked heavily in their holsters as the palate came to a stop. 

"There are 4 more on the next tray, Doc. We got you a lot of samples, this must be like Christmas for you, no?"

Yolanda couldn't tear her eyes away from the delivery. The silence grew, until she felt the remaining crew member watching her big blue eyes flickered in awe. She cleared her throat and turned to him with a wry smile. "Well, Gomez. We still have to find out if it's an Xbox or a lump of coal."

"Well, this far away from Earth, let's hope you've been a good girl this year. Should be back in a few minutes." Gomez called over his shoulder. Yolanda was already squatting beside one of the specimens. She ran over it with a gloved finger. Its fleshy shell was smooth and hard. She tried to squeeze it with one of her tender hands. Her fingernails beamed as bright as her smile as she barely made a dent.

Yolanda held her breath and leaned in closer. She impatiently cursed Gomez's heavy steps as he returned to the bay. She swore she could hear something. She sipped a nervous gasp. There, certainly, was the faintest, organic rustling coming from inside. Yolanda pressed her ear against its cold skin. The crackling grew louder. As she scribbled frantically on the tablet on her skinny thigh, she didn't notice one edge of the shell silently peel open.

Yolanda looked up. Her heart leapt from her chest. She jumped backwards, with a yelp, and landed on her backside. Frozen in fear, she watched the final corner of the egg curled open. Long fingers of pale, nicotine-stained yellow curled over the rim. A slender, crab-like creature emerged from inside and turned to face her. Yolanda's pink lips fell apart.

"Whaaap!" the creature leapt on to her face. The alien's long, thick fingers deftly locked around the back of her head. Yolanda's muffled screams vibrated through its body.

It clamped hard against her button nose as it coiled its tail around her slender neck. Yolanda pulled desperately at its inter-locked legs. Her heart and head pounded like a piston. She whimpered helplessly as a something thick and long pushed into her mouth.

Yolanda felt her throat stretching apart as the fleshy tube plunged deep inside her. Her delicate body trembled and squirmed. With a terrified gurgle, the probe slithered further still, until it finally stopped in the centre of her chest. She gasped down a deep breath, and somehow a familiarly stale breath of filtered air filled her lungs.

The face-hugging monster sapped her energy with every second. Her consciousness began to whither as her flimsy arms tugged impotently at the monster. As the seconds marched past, she felt the withering sparks of her life fizzling into almost nothing. She exhaled a long sigh. Her limbs fell limp.

The pipe inside her jolted. With a strong squeeze around her skull, it thickened, stretching her windpipe and filling even more of her mouth. Then something hot and thick began pumping. Barely clinging to consciousness, Yolanda felt hot ooze pouring into her, squirting down her neck in skittish pulses. Energy started to return to her narrow frame.

In the blinding grasp of the alien, Yolanda's body trembled as she gagged on the rising power. Something was filling her up inside. Quickly the sensation was humming inside her arms and legs. A few hard pumps later, it rose into something better than energy - swelling, bottomless power began pulsing through her whole body.

Her figure-hugging suit tightened around her. She felt her sleeves sliding up her wrists. Her stomach suddenly became tight and warm. Saliva poured from the corners of her open jaw. She gurgled on long moan as her hips started to jerk.

Suddenly, her upper body crunched forward as her midriff bloomed with aching, expanding pleasure.

"Phhfmmphh - hmmmgh!" her whimpers leaked from her unbreakable mask. She felt the skin on her stomach stretching, her white hot muscles biting together. 6 tight, chiseled abdominal muscles creaked outwards. The thing kept pumping, and with another choking surge her abs grew fuller and wider until their fleshy corners nuzzled each other, clenching viciously in a cobblestone stack of fist-sized muscles. Her hyper-charged abs drew her entire torso upright as she clutched the back of her head, just in time for her lats to burst outwards.

Yolanda only heard the wet creaking of the creature on her face as she felt thick, jostling muscles pumping out of her back. Her body widened in hungry pulses, stretching her upper body into a wide V. Two long cords of muscles stretched down to the base of her spine. She struggled to resist the indescribable pleasure spreading inside her. Yolanda let out a long, heavy moan as her shoulders were shoved even further apart.

With a shocking ripple of pleasure through her hips, her toes spread and her ankles twisted in her boots. Against the floor, Yolanda's flat backside began to fill out. Her panties nuzzled harder against her aching crotch as her glutes ripened into curved, swollen hunks of muscle. Her legs then locked arrow-straight, wobbling like diving boards. Her quads bulged outwards with incredible thumps. Inch after inch of rippling muscle burst out of her thighs. The power poured down her legs, pooling in swelling teardrops besides her kneecaps. Her suit leggings were tugged up her shins. The skin-tight suit stretched thinner and tighter. Yolanda felt her taut skin rubbing the inside of her straining suit as it desperately tried to contain her burgeoning thighs. Yolanda felt strength and pleasure in muscles she had never felt before. Juicy heart-shaped calves stopped her shrinking suit's advance. The corners of her cheeks tweaked into something of a grin as throbbing layers of powerful muscle leapt under her skin.

Yolanda's heels bashed the floor. Her legs felt so heavy, yet they flexed with pneumatic ferocity. The orgasmic spasms pulsed relentlessly through her. Hamstrings like biceps bulged from the backs of the thighs. All the muscles around her hips and thighs jerked and clenched with endless strength, teasing her even closer to impossible orgasm. As she gagged and moaned in the alien muzzle, she yearned for the incredible sensation clinch her tighter, to fill up her chest, and smother her whole body in its orgasmic embrace.

Instantly, the phenomenal feeling bloomed inside her chest. Her elbows swung back into the floor and her chin pointed to the ceiling. Her nipples rose like bullets. Pump by pump, she felt two thin sheets of muscle stretching across her chest. They twitched and jerked eagerly, desperately trying to leap away from her chin. The top few links in the zipper by her neck split open. With every second her pecs thickened and spread, until the meaty layers of muscle had rolled up to her neck and across to her armpits. Yolanda savoured the sensation of her expanding pecs pressing into each other, before they relaxed, only to punch into each other even fuller and harder.

Yolanda growled with hungry, carnal moans. Her body pounded with the most intoxicating pleasure she had ever felt. Her hunky new pecs began to feather at the corners as they demanded even more size, pulling her suit open to reveal to her sweaty, muscular cleavage. The pleasure was so wonderful, she wanted to burst - to let go and come and come and come. But her muscles held her by a thread. Teasing her without giving her the final squeeze that would send her over the edge. Her quaking arms clutched handfuls of her hair. She panted helplessly on the crest of the most blissful, orgasms in every sinew of her body.

She felt the power pouring into her arms. Her fists clenched. With a driving, relentless push, her shoulders expanded. Her delts curved as they were packed with brawny sinews. Yolanda crossed her arms across her chest and grunted savagely as they thumped bigger and fuller still. The power pulsed into the fringes of her meaty delts, with every pump a new finger-width striation ripened outwards. Her sleeves were pulled upwards in forceful tugs, until her rippling shoulders settled at the size of her own head.

Immediately, her arms juddered outwards. Yolanda felt the little knots of her biceps pressing against her chest. With another squirt of thick ooze down her throat they burst outwards into huge, aching lemons. Sweat poured down her neck as her bulging biceps nuzzled again her paving slab pecs. With a demanding grunt, swollen, horse-shoe triceps pumped outwards, trying to straighten her arm. Yolanda growled as she fought their inexorable pull. The orgasmic ache in her clenching biceps rose. Her triceps tugged back, stretching out a brawny finger of muscle to the back of her elbow.

As more rock hard muscle creaked outwards, she crunched forwards, feeling her huge abs flex. She clenched her new pecs to double the sensation. Then lastly, she locked her legs and felt the eye-watering press of her huge, muscular physique squeezing her all over at once.

She came harder than she had ever thought possible. Her powerful hips bucked and twisted as every new, jacked-up muscle in her body quivered with indescribable pleasure. 

At last, the creature stopped. Yolanda followed the last dose of power as it rippled outwards through her trembling muscles. 

Inside the mask was hot and wet and dark with her carnal breaths. Yolanda heaved huge deep breaths through her brawny chest. She'd never felt so good. Her quaking hands nervously explored the hard, endless shelves of muscle covering in her chest. She let out a gasp of shock as she prodded her rock-hard pecs, followed by a whimper of awe as she finally found her nipple - inches away from where it normally was. Her bicep pressed into her forearm as she fingered the deep crevice down the centre of her chest.

She cooed as she traced over her baking-tray abdominals. Were they really as big as they felt? Her clammy palms ran over her huge taut, marble-smooth thighs. She tensed her legs and exhaled as her hands were raised by their massive, corrugated formation. She fingered the corrugated ridges and curves in her hulking legs. They were the biggest and hardest muscles she'd ever felt.

The thought snapped her mind back to a more pressing matter. She grabbed at the alien's spidery legs at the back of her head once again. Her fingers dug against her sweat-soaked hair until she got a good grip. Her biceps felt so big and strong either side of her ears. Yolanda yanked as hard as she could.

The alien struggled against her incredible new strength. It hissed defiantly, and tried to clench tighter around her head. Her pulse was stamping in her eyes, but Yolanda prized one finger away. Yolanda snarled and tugged hard on one leg and heard it snap. The creature shrieked wildly. Instantly, the probe lodged deep in her throat began to pull back. Her eyes streamed as it slipped out of her mouth and left her gasping and hacking on her back. In a second, the alien scampered up the walls and disappeared into a nearby air vent.

The musty lab air had never tasted so sweet. Nor had the lab lights been so bright. She blinked the tears from her eyes and wiped the viscous slime from her teeth and lips. An acrid, tingling sensation covered her tongue.

She propped on all fours. Her sleeves stopped halfway her up densely woven forearms. Her small, tender hands looked so far away at the ends of two python-thick arms. Her triceps wanted to bend her elbows back with an aching flex. She looked down at the two mounds of muscle hanging from her chest. Sea-shell striations from her splitting suit looked back at her. Yolanda let out a quiet, awe-filled whimper.

Still trying to catch her breath. She staggered to her feet. Soaked with sweat, her suit clung tightly to her body. She looked down at dark outlines of bulging 6-pack on her stomach, then to the three thick stripes of swollen muscle on each of her thighs. Still dazed from her transformation, she bit her lip and watched her massive quads clench and lock into their flawless formation. The power was intoxicating.

She put her fists to her hips. She felt wide sheets of muscle flare out of her back when she flexed. The links on her suit popped open one by one. The zipper crept up to the crest of her juicy pecs and stopped at the edge of the muscular shelf. Yolanda licked her lips. She thrust her elbows back and arched her back. She hissed as she held the flex and heard the links creaking. At least, it burst open and slipped under the rippling cushions of muscle in her chest. Her exhausted, ragged pants turned into incredulous laughter.

She hooked her thumb under the filmy bodysuit peeled it off her orb-like shoulders. Sweat-soaked muscles glistened under the harsh ceiling lights. Her bra fell to the floor, its elastic straps frayed and broken. Ab after ab emerged as she pulled the suit down her midriff. Her panties were moist and dark. Her thighs sighed outwards as they were unveiled by her trembling hands. 

She looked over at the eggs. Slowly, another one began to split open.

She heard her colleagues’ footsteps stampeding down the corridor towards the lab. Yolanda glanced up at the security camera, and calmly sealed the door. Gomez was soon yelling and pounding the door with his fists. Yolanda grinned as she watched a new set of legs curl over the rim of the egg.

Yolanda stepped closer. She dropped to her knees.

"Whapp!"

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Xenotrophy (FMG) [by Poddy]
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 10:17:21 am »
Awesome story! I'm definitely hoping for a part 2!

Wow, great detail........hoping for a part 2 as well......maybe one for each egg??

Fingers crossed for part 2  8)

Thanks for all the kind comments! :)

Looks like a lot of people would like a follow-up  ;)

Another chapter coming? Bump and karma!!

'Poddy' already knows there's interest in a continuation.

'Bumping' is against the rules...

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=249454.0

Next time, send a PM; any member can PM any other member.    ~MOD 'E15R91F'

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Poddy] 60 Minute Challenge - Wrong Patches #2
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 05:42:23 am »
60 Minute Challenge - Wrong Patches #2
by Poddy

'Jeannie wants to video call you'.

Brad huffed at the interruption as the video chat elbowed its way onto his screen. Brad sighed, practised a smile, and answered the call.

"Hey babe."

"Heyyyyy!" a bubbly voice replied. His screen blinked to the picture of his dimpled, red-headed girlfriend grinning before a spotless blue sky. Her pale skin glared under the sunlight as her skinny arm held the camera.

"How's Cancun?"

"Oh yeah. It's really nice." she turned the camera away from her freckled nose towards the beach. Crystal blue water lapped gently at the shore. Umbrellas and sun loungers dotted the length of endless white sand. She switched the camera back to herself. Brad looked over her bony shoulders while she pouted and cocked her head awkwardly.

Brad grunted less than enthusiastically. "I hope you brought sunscreen."

Jeannie giggled. She titled the phone down at her thin body. Almost paper-white legs stuck out of her flowery, rather loosely-fitting one-piece swimsuit. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"At least in that swim-suit I know there won't be anyone 'miring you."

Jeannie tutted, then put a finger on her chin and cocked her head. "Hmmm, well, actually, I might have something that could help with that." She glanced over her shoulder at the group of bikini-clad girls sunning themselves on the sand. "Give me 10 minutes to get back to the hotel, and I'll give you something to admire." she said with a goofy, tiger-like snarl.

Brad scoffed incredulously. "Alright." he said. "Give me a call." Jeannie blew a kiss. He hung up.

Brad exhaled and shook his head. He'd expected the bachelorette party to have given him some peace and quiet. He was looking forward to some alone time.

He quickly smothered the twinge of guilt with Tinder. He languidly began swiping. "It's a Match!” 3 miles away. His eyebrow rose.

'Jeannie wants to video call you'.

Brad sighed with annoyance and abandoned his message mid-sentence. Jeannie was back at the resort, in a brightly-painted room with curtains light curtains swaying in the ocean breeze.

"So I found something while I was packing." she began. Jeannie propped her phone facing her. It slipped down with a crackle, giving Brad view straight up her nose as she fumbled with it. "Oh, danggit." Brad struggled not to rub his forehead. She titled it on its side and stepped backwards until her bony knees were at the bottom of the frame. “Anyway." she held out her hand dramatically. Brad squinted at the screen. He made out 4 small white, squarish objects between her fingers. She saw his eyes widen instantly.

"What the - where did you get those, Jeannie?"

Jeannie slapped a patch on each of her narrow thighs. She turned and pressed another onto her flat backside, before reaching over and sticking another between her shoulder blades. Brad eyes widened to golf balls. "You're not going to - Jeannie you can't - "

"Mmmm - mmmmm!" Jeannie's whole body began to shake. She placed her hands on her trembling glutes. With one long, rising moan, Jeannie's body creaked into a muscular hour-glass. Her teeth sank into her lip as juicy muscles filled her palms, while Brad spied her lats stretching into view beneath her armpits. Her back pumped wider with every second. She grunted as one shoulder burst into a capped, rounded delt, then the other. Her knees quivered while her legs expanded into curvy, muscular trunks a Brazilian would envy. The gap between her thighs closed like a vice as thick muscles inflated in rapid, rhythmic pulses.

Her eyes closed and teeth still sunken into her pink lips, she let out a ragged sigh. "Jeannie? Jeannie!" Brad barked through the phone. She grinned and brushed a coppery strand of hair from her face.

Jeannie opened her eyes and purred softly at her reflection. "Yes, honey?"  She twisted and cocked her thick new glutes and thighs towards the camera. Jeannie spotted the fabric sloping down towards her crotch, while hunky fillets of muscle clenched and jostled along her pasty legs. She placed her hands on her hips and flexed her back. Her lats flared boldly, spilling over the sides of her costume. Her waist looked even tighter as she pushed her figure-model delts forwards. The shoulder straps had stretched into thin wires either side of her neck.

"Holy fudge that felt food." she giggled. She took a sultry step closer to her phone and Brad's gawping face. He pulled the camera closer to ogle her new physique. 

"Jeannie - how did you? You could've - Those aren't yours!"   

"Well, when it comes from our joint account, they're mine just as much as yours, no?" Brad had never seen such barbs in her sharp green eyes. "I'm fine by the way, thank you."

Brad was already marching to his room. He snatched a lockbox from under his bed. It hung open, completely empty. He swung his phone back to raging face. Jeannie was holding a brown bag stuffed with more white patches.

"Looking for these?" she dangled them in front of the camera. Brad choked with livid confusion. "Welp, seeing as you get to take these with you on your little 'boys nights', I thought it was only fair that I got to see what I could do with them. We share everything, remember babe? The joint account, the apartment, the dishes, the illegal steroid patches."

"You bitch!" Brad growled. "Just wait 'til you get back here." Jeannie grinned.

"Oh don't worry, babe. I'll save some just for you. I know it takes you at least a few months to get a re-up. And I'm pretty sure these things are legal in Mexico." she grinned and shrugged her cue-ball delts. Brad snarled and rummaged desperately under the bed - maybe she'd forgotten some. "Oh baby you know me so well. I want you out of the house before I get back. Thanks for not making this awkward."

Jeannie saw the vein throbbing in his temple and furious beads of spit at the edges of his mouth. "I'm not fucking going anywhere!"

"Ah-ah-ah. Strike two, mister." she wagged with her finger. She plucked another patch from the bag. She held her phone out in front of her looking at her. With a delicate pat, she put another patch in the centre of her flat chest. "You won't like me when I'm angry."

The camera started to tremble. His view dipped slightly, until Brad only saw her grimacing lips and her torso pumping with quickening breaths. Jeannie arched her back as paper-thin muscles spread across her chest. Brad heard her gasping sensually, before her pecs thickened in organic pulses, filling up to edges of her collarbone. The straps on her swimsuit strained even thinner. In moments her nipples sat, hard on the ridges of sweeping, inch-thick pectorals. Jeannie whimpered as they kept stretching across to her shoulder and filled with fleshy corners. Then they pushed outwards with an endless, trembling creak. Brad watched a bead of sweat roll into the newly formed crevice between her muscles. At last, the camera stopped shaking. Her deep breaths slowed.

"I can see why you're so upset." she sighed drunkenly. She flexed one her new pecs. It rose like baked bread, and the kitschy flowers on her swimsuit stretched with it. Jeannie gripped the phone with both hands and squeezed her new muscles. The costume strained around her jacked-up figure - another half-inch and her nipples would slip free. The inner edges of her feathered pecs rippled like an inflatable lilo. Her tapered torso drew long deep valleys in her waist, making her backside and legs look even fuller.

"You think anyone's gonna be 'miring me now?" she relaxed her pecs. 

As Brad glared at her newly jacked body, his stomach gnawed with envy. It looked like the body didn't belong to her. Her neck and forearms were still slender, her cheeks were rounded and her jaw-line was soft. But the way the muscles bulged off her frame, how was she able to take so much? He remembered nearly passing out after just one patch his very first time. How was this little dweeb handling five? He scowled at her smug face savouring the physique-model body pouring out of her swimsuit.

"People are gonna realise you're on that shit."

"You think?" she gasped with exaggerated delight. "Finally someone might actually notice me for once." She strode towards the exit. "You know, you might be the best thing that ever happened to me, Brad." Jeannie rolled her meaty backside and stepped into the sunlight. The beaming sunshine flaunted the ripples her body had pulled into her one-piece suit. Her powerful looking thighs shone big and white in the light. She drew a deep breath and felt her aching torso fill up. "It's gonna be a great vacation." she winked at the lens, and hung up.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Poddy] The Bonding - #Symbiote #FMG
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 10:49:38 pm »
The Bonding
by Poddy

"You're pretty for a scientist."

Lovisa raised an eyebrow. "Is that supposed to be a compliment?" she asked, as naively as she could.

The guard shrugged. "You have Level 4 clearance with this key." Lovisa moved to take it from him - he pulled away at the last second. "That means you're restricted to the fourth floor of the building only - which is Samples and Research, understood?"

"Yes I understand." she nodded while she counted the security cameras on his monitor. "Actually I was invited by Doctor Hyeon, she's the Head of Research -

" - and Development of Prototypical Intracorporeal Substances, yes I know Doctor Hyeon."

"I see. You're smart for a security guard." Lovisa swept aside some of her platinum blonde hair.

"Oh, thank you." he held out the card, grinning dopily. He watched her trot away in her heels. Her high-waist pencil skirt hugged her shapely hips and flattered her peachy backside. Lovisa glanced behind her, shocking him with her piercing, husky blue eyes. Her long hair was draped over her bare shoulders, though when she felt the blasting air-con air on her low cut top, she swept it over to cover them.

Lovisa wiped her clammy palms on her skirt. She was never normally this nervous. But, from what she'd heard, there was nothing normal about this event, or what was on display. She triple-checked the contents of her handbag. Phone, ID, pen, and a small vial brimming with a jet black substance. She licked her lips as she rolled it between her fingertips, keeping it hidden inside her bag. 

The elevator arrived. She hit 4.

The second the door closed, Lovisa's bag hit the floor. She twisted open the cap and watched the shiny, viscous ooze trickle onto her palm. Her hands trembled with excitement. She uttered words of encouragement She begged the substance to hurry.

The elevator dinged. Lovisa cursed quietly, then squatted down beside her handbag and stuffed both her hands inside. The doors opened. 

A gaggle of lab-coated men and women shuffled inside. A few offered sympathetic nods before turning back to their colleagues. As her view became crowded with suited legs, Lovisa soundlessly removed her hand from her bag and slid it up her taut pencil skirt. Goosebumps rolled down her slender arms as she wiped her palm along her inner thighs. She sipped a ragged gasp and let the chill rattle through her. Her legs tingled pleasantly under it's slick coating. She only wished she had enough privacy to empty the vial. The elevator dinged. She stood up straight. The doors opened and elevator emptied, all except one man.

Lovisa cursed again.

"Are you here for the demonstration?" he asked, a hint of surprise in his voice. Lovisa's beautiful features weren't a common sight this far underground. Lovisa smiled and nodded, tipping the vial into her palm again.

"Actually, I was looking for Doctor Carter's office." she nodded to the intricate map over the man's shoulder. She tapped the vial with her nail, and heard a faint, empty 'clink' answer her.

"Oh, sure!" the man turned to look. Lovisa slipped her hand between the buttons on her sleeveless blouse. She pressed her palm against her flat, smooth stomach. She stifled a soft sigh, rubbing it over her hourglass waist. She bit her trembling lip, while the man droned on with his over-worded guidance. Lovisa's heart pumped faster. She felt a gentle grip around her waist, as though she had slipped into a corset. She couldn't wait to get downstairs, to finally find out if the rumours were really true.

"Does that help you?" he offered at last.

"So much." Her gorgeous smile beamed. "Thank you." The man blushed and shuffled awkwardly out onto the 3rd floor.

The instant the doors were closed, Lovisa blew a long sigh. "Too close." Lovisa peeked down her top. The smears of skin-tight ink was already starting to set. The slick film clung tightly every inch of her tummy in an airtight seal, even dipping into her bellybutton. Her midriff and her thighs tingled pleasantly. The sensual prickles rolled down her long, smooth thighs, stopping just above her knees. Lovisa tugged down on her taut skirt to be safe.

At last, the door pinged for the 4th floor.

A hushed group of about a dozen milled in front of her as Lovisa entered. They were mainly older men with bald spots and over-sized suits. 

"So do you think it's true?" she heard them mutter excitedly. "Hyeon wouldn't have us here if it wasn't finally functional."

Despite their hushed murmurings, the room crackled with anticipation. Most were already wearing their safety goggles and lab coats. Lovisa followed suit, not wanting to stand out.

The chatter was interrupted by a large metal door hissing open. A petite Asian woman, in a modest pencil skirt and a blouse covered by a lab coat, entered the room. In a bustle of tapped shoulders and pointed nods. Everyone turned to face her.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Doctor Hyeon, and I want to thank you very much for coming today." she had a sweet, gentle voice. "I'm very pleased to finally unveil some of our latest and most exciting progress to date to such experienced industry leaders, in our fledgling field of intracorporeal enhancement." there was ripple of applause. Doctor Hyeon bowed gratefully. "If you'd like to follow me this way, please."

The group shuffled towards the door. Doctor Hyeon shook hands one by one. When Lovisa approached she seemed to hesitate, then she smiled warmly.

"It's a honour to meet you, Doctor Hyeon. I'm Helga Nilsson, from the Stockholm institute. We're very excited to see your latest developments."

"Thank you, Helga." she replied earnestly. She looked younger than Lovisa had thought, much younger. Probably closer to her own age - in her mid-twenties. The pictures in Lovisa's research had belied her youth. The doctors handshake was firm and sincere, matching by her tidy outfit and tied-up hair. There was look of mature control resting on all her pretty features. "This way." Lovisa entered through, wiping her palm again. Doctor Hyeon sealed the door behind them.

-------------------------

"As I'm sure you all know - the Gen-7 symbiote, despite years of varied research since its discovery, seemingly has only one single purpose: to adapt to and physically optimise any living organism it comes into contact with. From our ongoing trials, on paper, we understand that a complete bond with a subject can induce up to a 5-fold increase in strength, speed, and athletic ability." There was a ripple of approval. Lovisa could feel her cheeks warming already.

"So far, while we've only been able to conduct one human trial..." the wall filled with a projected image of a full-body MRI scan. It was a female body. Slim and featureless. The doctor cleared her throat. "As you can see..." she clicked to the next picture. There was a collective gasp. Lovisa's lips fell apart. Her heart fluttered wildly. "We're now closer than ever to unlocking the full potential of the Gen-7."

The body had transformed. The woman's arms and legs were stuffed with sumptuously proportioned muscles, with fullness and symmetry a heavyweight bodybuilder would kill for. There wasn't a milimetre of fat lining her massive x-frame silhouette either. Lovisa's mind raced, imagining herself subjected to the same irresponsible science. Her thighs and midriff seemed to tingle with excitement. She couldn't tear her eyes from the incredible image. She glanced over to Doctor Hyeon, who smiled modestly and looked up at the projection. She seemed to bask in the image for a few more moments, while Lovisa's insides swirled with envy and desire. Who was that lucky patient? How did they do that to her?

"Now, clearly I don't have to explain to you the possibilities this could offer in so many fields. For a recovering patient, merely a micro-dosage could be the difference between a life independence or constant physical care.

"But, it will not attach by itself of course. It does require a catalyst." the doctor held up a small remote. Lovisa's heart leapt inside her chest. Within her handbag, she quickly unlocked her phone.

"And this where we have made more our exhilarating and potent strides."

Doctor Hyeon pressed the remote. An almost imperceptibly high-pitched whine rang through the laboratory. Immediately, a rising, aching warmth ignited in Lovisa's thighs and stomach. The warm symbiote began to stretch over her skin. She felt it spread out hungrily, covering more of her body and wrapping tight around her waist. She stifled a gasp as it slithered down to her crotch, creeping down past the hem of her panties. Her body hummed everywhere it touched. Pulses of incredible power rippled through her. She could barely stop her whole body from quivering. As it slid up her spine, Lovisa shuddered as she fell deeper into it's sensual grip. Inside her handbag, she fought the arousing shockwaves to keep her finger held down on her phone's record button.

The rubbery skin now threatened to spill into view. Lovisa almost didn't care. It was so delicious, so strong. It was happening. It was really happening. 

Doctor Hyeon clicked the remote again. The tone stopped. The symbiote's hungry bonding slowed to a stop and released Lovisa's body from it's forceful squeeze. She staggered slightly, with her stomach pumping hard under her clothes. Though on the surface she managed to keep hold of her elegant composure. She released her phone with her trembling fingers. She gingerly around the room. The group was still gawping at the MRI scans on the wall, scribbling notes or tapping on their tablets. Lovisa breathed a tender sigh of relief.

"Now you may not have noticed anything then." the doctor said. "But, thanks to your continued support and sponsorship, for the very first time, I am finally able to show you some live samples in the very next room." Lovisa's breath returned to normal, just as the doctor approached her.

'What do you think, Miss Nilsson?" Doctor Hyeon asked quietly, nodding at the picture.

"Amazing." she sighed, tidying her hair. Lovisa could kiss her, for giving her an indescribable tease at the push of button, for the glimpse of the symbtiote’s full power begging to consume her sultry body. Doctor Hyeon smiled graciously. Lovisa pulled a pen from her bag and nodded at the picture. "Would you mind if I took some notes and caught up with you? I might need a few more minutes - the Institute doesn't let me get away with estimates." she said with a weary shrug.

"Of course. Take all the time you need." Lovisa felt the doctor's curious eyes peeling off her as she turned to the group. The doctor shepherded the others through the doorway. Her heart began to stamp again as they disappeared one by one. Her phone was slipping from her sweaty hand.

The last man left the room, the frosted glass door shut behind him. At last, she pulled out her phone and selected the recording. She set it to repeat, and pressed play.

Lovisa took a final look up at the picture, at the that girl who had been jacked up so huge and muscular. "I've been waiting so long." she whispered. She hooked her thumbs around her skirt and pulled it down over her curvy backside. She kicked off her heels as she deftly unbuttoned her blouse with one hand. Her bra and panties joined all her clothes on the floor. Just a few minutes alone would be enough. Enough to let her symbiote reach its incredible maximum.

"Oh yessss" she hissed. The strong, loving squeeze pressed harder against her bones. She lifted her plump, rounded tits, inviting the symbiote to coat all of her torso. She watched her goosebumps get swallowed inch by inch. Her jaw trembled lower as it coated her nipples with its slick, air-tight seal.

She moaned softly as it poured down around her crotch. Her long legs kinked, she rubbed her knees together and moaned. Lovisa rolled her head sensually, feeling its slick, inky coating envelope her ass. She blew a strand of platinum blonde from her lips and clenched her fists. The slick symbiote was already around her wrists. Lovisa shivered with anticipation as it finished spreading just under her chin. It felt like she was being lifted on to her toes - there was a bottomless, elastic energy brimming in every fibre of her body.

Eventually, the blackness vacuum-sealed every inch of her throbbing body from the neck down. Lovisa thought her heart was going to pop it was pumping so hard. She searched for it, that first icy prick of the symbiote penetrating her, sliding into her body and filling her up.

The inky being nuzzled hard against her crotch. She whimpered in awe as she felt it push its way inside her pussy. Instantly, a bolt of indescribable ecstasy burst inside her. Lovisa burst with a deep, sensual moan.

“Oohh - fffffuck” Her whole body shook. The intense pleasure shifted up a gear. Next she felt it teasing the rim of her asshole. She grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, begging it inside her. On cue, the warm, thick ooze slithered effortlessly into her.

Another thump of incredible pleasure shook her body. Pinching her asshole and pussy with its wet, warm fingers, the sensation plunged so deep, filling up her torso and crackling to her fingertips. Her eyes burst open. The symbiote started to take control. She felt re-doubled power coursing up her spine, and a second later she shuddered upright. She panted through her fluttering lashes, watching her flat tummy pumping in and out. It was already better than she ever imagined. Every breath could have made her come.

This was it, the moment she'd been dreaming of - bonding. Her body felt so taut, and the pumping of the intoxicating power was so unstoppable, inexorable, like a hundred invisible hands powerfully kneading her whole body with irresistible gropes.

"Come on - do it!" she gurgled through the pleasure.

Suddenly, like the ground shifted beneath her feet, her knees buckled. Then, thick, powerful muscles bulged in both of her legs. Indescribable power bloomed in her thighs. Lovisa growled through her locked jaw as her quads trembled thicker and fuller in an endless, magical ache.

Meaty, sculpted quads bulged bigger and bigger in both her legs. Her shiny black skin stretched wider and rounder under Lovisa's shaking fingertips. Her muscles pumped to bodybuilder size in relentless pulses, creaking to twice the width of her palms. She bit her lip.

Her tender hamstrings quivered like guitar strings as they thickened into inch-thick cords. Her perky backside received a strong, firm grope, before her glutes slowly ripened outwards. Lovisa's jacked up muscles skittishly flexed in and out of their immaculate formation, pushing Lovisa's shaking fingers further apart every time.

Grey veins shot like lightning down her arms, and seconds later, strong, voluminous muscle bulged beneath them. She watched her forearm split into two thick fillets of muscle. With a long, rising moan, Lovisa pressed her elbows against her hips as biceps like oranges punched out of her arms. The grip of her elbows pinched her hips even harder. At last, her triceps pumped bigger, enough to pull her arms straight down. Her tiny fists shook uncontrollably, while the veins pumped thicker still, zig-zagging towards her torso.

Lovisa snarled as her left shoulder suddenly juddered outwards into a capped, feathered orb of muscle. Even through her stamping of heartbeat, she heard the wet rustling of the symbiote on her erupting body. Striations rippled through her massive delts as they thumped to bowling ball size, and then bigger still.

“Ughnnnnnh my god!” The feeling was unbelievable - beyond her wildest, wettest dreams. Massive, powerful muscles kept packing on to her body. She was changing beyond recognition. She wanted to ogle the glossy new bulges of her muscles, but the pleasure wouldn't stop for a second. Every creaking new fibres of muscle ached harder than the last, she blew ragged sighs as the pleasure gushed down her back.

She felt stirring, incredible strength in the base of her spine and her core. Her crotch jerked and bucked as wonderful strength bloomed inside her core. Locked upright and trembling, like she was performing a 1000lb deadlift. Lovisa swooned as her core hardened, feeling fuller and tighter. She felt immovable, planted to the ground like an oak. In the ecstasy she didn't notice two large lobster-claw muscles curve towards her bucking hips.

Her elbows jabbed backwards. Lovisa was shocked by her own strength as her narrow back folded closer and closer. In time with her orgasmic moans, her shoulders shifted further and further apart, before her traps shuddered towards her earlobes. Her lats  - she'd never felt muscles there in her life - jerked into flaring sheets of muscle. Her hourglass waist pinched tighter and tighter as her upper body spread outwards inch by inch, stretching like her delirious grin.

'When is it going to stop? How many more muscles could there be?' she caught herself wondering. Her breathing was so hot and heavy, her lungs were starting to burn thanks to the relentless, pounding pleasure of her transformation. Her stomach answered her immediately. A bun-sized stack of abs stamped out of her flat midriff. Lovisa folded her arms behind her head and licked her lips. She crunched her abs as hard as she could. They creaked with fullness, bulging and locking into a perfect 8-pack. She held the pose for a few more moments, adoring how her huge biceps blocked her ears and squeezed her throbbing temples.

While looking down at her chiseled abs, one of her tits suddenly jerked up and almost touched her nose. She choked on a cackle as the power erupted inside her chest. Both her boobs rose up. The punch of her clenching muscles pushed the air from her lungs. Her lips trembled as she watched her tits creak further away from her chin, ripening into perky D-cups. She let out a little squeak as her pecs carved a deep, long crevice down her chest. She clasped her palms together under her soft breasts. Her thickening pecs rose as two rippling slabs of muscle, deep and squared off at their feathered corners.

At last, her body seemed to calm down. Her heartbeat slowed and she could finally open her jaw. Pleasure and power still pulsed through her body. The feeling was incredible. A few fading spasms ripple through her, clenching her newly formed muscles. She wiped a tear from her cheek, sighing and gasping.

"I don't - I can't believe it." she looked down at her superheroine physique. Thick sinews and striations jostled under her inky skin. She drew her forearms parallel. They were absolutely identical. Her 19-inch biceps too, boasted equal density and incredible peaks. She poked one trembling finger on her shimmering new muscle, it was as hard as stone. She locked her legs. She swooned as she watched her kneecaps disappear under heavyweight quads, double the width of her shins, even with their medallion calves. Lovisa swooned at the glossy reflections of the ceiling lights shift across her muscles with each flex.

Her whole physique had been jacked up to muscular perfection. The way her sinews wove together in harmony - there wasn’t an inch on her body that wasn’t padded or sealed by tight muscle. In the intricate wiring in her upper thighs, Lovisa watched as they rustled and twitched in the aftershocks of her transformation. She’d never seen such detailed musculature. She already loved the feeling of the mighty muscles squeezing under her taut skin. She felt strong enough to jump through the ceiling. Her crotch was wet and warm. She let out a ragged sigh of delight. Hyeon had done it. That beautiful little woman had done it. 

"You are very pretty for a scientist." a voice came from behind her.

"Doctor" Lovisa licked her thick lips and turned. "I'm a very big admirer." she placed her hands on her tight little waist and spread her lats. She listened to the fleshy creaking of her lats spreading, purring at the aching in her massive muscles. She scanned for the doctor's reaction.

"I'm glad you're here actually. I was hoping for a chance to test out this new body before I left. Do you think I'm as strong as I look?" she balled up her swollen shoulders and coolly inspected the veins streaking down her arms.

Doctor Hyeon looked unmoved. Smirking, Lovisa strutted towards her.

Already petite by most standards, doctor Hyeon looked minuscule by the time Lovisa's sculpted, 6-foot physique stood before her. Her gorgeous Scandinavian features still beamed, with her dimpled cheeks and electric blue eyes that dazzled under the harsh lab lights. Strands of her long hair rested between thick striations in her rippling shoulders. Doctor Hyeon wasn't phased.

"I'm sure you are, Helga.” She sniffed and removed her glasses. “But unfortunately, as much as I hate to waste a test subject, I doubt you will ever find out." she plucked a black fountain pen from her lab coat pocket. Lovisa cocked an eyebrow. Hyeon’s voice sank to a menacing whisper. "You don’t think I’ll just let you walk away with my life's work, do you?" With a deft flick, Hyeon twisted the top of the pen. A high-pitched whine pierced the room. Lovisa slapped her hands over her ears.

"What's - arghhnn!" Lovisa yelled. The sound was agonising. Her temples pounded. The sound seemed to shriek through her entire body. Her muscles clenched all at once, locking her face into a desperate grimace. She tried to resist, but her powerful muscles ignored them. Her arms straightened to her sides, her muscles gripping her bones with an unbreakable hold. Her legs locked straight while she sucked sharp breaths through her teeth, frozen in place by her own alien suit.

Hyeon, meanwhile, had the pen between her knees, pointing up her skirt. She squeezed another button.

A shot of inky black spattered onto her legs. Instantly, the liquid began wriggling up her inner thighs. With an accomplished smile on her face, Hyeon gently placed back her pen and twisted the lid. The high-pitched whine stopped. Lovisa collapsed to all fours panting, her every single muscle burning white hot.

Hyeon calm demeanour crumbled in seconds. Her smooth legs were instantly coated with black. Lovisa slowly staggered up to one knee, just as the doctor's neck was glossed with jet black. Hyeon struggled to stifle her sensual gasps as the symbiote slithered inside her.

Her little fists balled up. Her chest thrust outwards. Diamond holes yawned between her blouse buttons. Her pencil skirt began to stretch and ripple. Smooth, rounded curves filled into her shoulders. Her nostrils were flaring as she tried to keep her composure. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, her dark eyes stayed open, glaring into Lovisa's.

Suddenly, her top lip twisted as her whole body juddered larger with shining, sculpted muscles.

Thick teardrops pulsed into view beside her quaking knees. Her eyelids began to flicker as the skirt tore around her expanding thighs and ass. She grimaced with an arched back. Her blouse buttons popped like bullets, revealing her narrow torso getting packed with brick-like abs and sweeping pecs. Her chunky 8-pack bulged over her belt. Hyeon placed both hands on the buckle. With a forceful grunt, Lovisa saw her back punch outwards, with massive lats pouring out of her torso. Then in one savage tug, Hyeon tore the leather strap from around her pinched waist. Lovisa heard the metal clatter in the far corner, and watched her tattered skirt fall off of her thickly woven thighs. A second later, one of her heels snapped under her increasing weight, quickly followed the by other.

Lovisa didn't even notice her blouse shearing in two under the brutal burst of muscle growth. She was busy staggering to her feet at last, the strength in her body finally returning. Hyeon slowly lifted her beefy arms and peeled off each sleeve, slowly unsheathing a vein-struck, python-thick arm. The watch around her little wrist made her arm look even more jacked.

Hyeon let her incredible new physique tremble in shock for a few moments. Lovisa had finally swept the hair and sweat from her own eyes, and regained control of her own body, just as she heard the doctor breathe out a long, satisfied sigh.

"So much more you have to learn." she purred, slipping off her watch and kicking off her broken heels. Lovisa could see over the doctor’s head when they’d met, now

Hyeon stood directly at eye-level in her bare feet.

Her head looked even smaller on top of her brawny new body. Everything about her physique was so blatantly enhanced, so hypercharged. The way her abs looked so distended and knotted, like they’d been pushed out against their will. Or how her phonebook-thick pecs stopped just under the smooth, flawless nape of her neck. It seemed all the more extreme, all the more incredible and audacious to do it.

Lovisa wondered why the doctor wasn’t ogled her new glossy body just as much as she was. The symbiote’s savage power had never looked so obvious. Such a god-like body on such a young girl.

"Mmmmmm. Is that how good I look?" Lovisa inspected the doctor's enhanced physique. Although they cut an identical silhouette from the neck down, there were some subtle differences between their bodies. Hyeon's chiseled abs were staggered and shorter than Lovisa's. And what Hyeon lacked in breasts she made up for in deep, thick pectorals, so pumped her erect nipples pointed to the floor.

"We could do great things together, doctor. Haven’t you imagined what we could do with this power? I can keep a secret if you can.”

"Stop!" she glared. "No one can be trusted with this - presidents, armies, thieves" she spat. "Why is everyone's first thought: a weapon?!" A trident of veins pumped across her forehead. "Now..." she cleared her throat and wiped her mouth. "I'm going to give you one chance to leave my laboratory alive. Let me take the symbiote off of you."

“Sorry, doctor.” Lovisa scoffed. She rolled her shoulders and felt the packed muscles in her back nuzzling against each other. The symbiote hugged her body so tight. It's skin felt like her own. Her muscles were so powerful and aching, with a tiger-like strength pusling through them with every heartbeat - ready, waiting to be uncaged in a split second. An intense energy crackled behind her eyes. She absorbed every detail, spied every sinew twitching in Hyeon’s full-body suit. There was no way she was giving it up. "You're gonna have to pry it off me drop by drop."

"Very well." Lovisa saw the doctor’s fingers tweaked towards her pocket.

Lovisa pounced towards her. Hyeon grabbed her wrists and tossed her across her back. Lovisa rolled back up to her feet. She lunged again, jabbed a knee into Hyeon’s midriff. She heard the doctor wheeze, before she caught Lovisa with an uppercut. Lovisa staggered back. She growled and wiped the blood from her nose.

Hyeon dashed at her. The pair of them clasped hands, locked in a grapple. Their strength was evenly matched. Their bulky muscles flexed and bulged in harmony. Lovisa couldn't resist glancing at Hyeon's meaty, feathered shoulders, quietly thrilled that her own body bulged with the same power.

Hyeon spotted her lapse. She hacked at Lovisa's knee. As Lovisa stumbled. Hyeon chopped down on her neck. With a roar, Lovisa speared forward into her midriff. Hyeon flew to the floor, looking down at thick sheets stretching across Lovisa's back. Hyeon wrapped her brawny legs around Lovisa's waist and clenched as hard as she could. Her hamstrings squeezed her like a nutcracker. Lovisa grunted, rising on her knees and lifting Hyeon's body off the floor with her. She slammed her down on the tiles. Hyeon didn’t budge. Lovisa felt the doctor’s rock-hard 8-pack crushing against her nose. She lifted the doctor again, and swung a fist between the doctor's legs. Hyeon’s vice loosened for a split second. Enough for Lovisa to wrench her thighs from around her waist.

Quicker than she could blink, Hyeon slipped behind Lovisa's back and hooked her arms around her neck and the other hard against her crotch.

She staggered backwards, the pair of them locked at identical strength. Lovisa pulling forwards, Hyeon yanking her back. Hyeon's bicep pressed harder into her windpipe like a lemon squeezer. Lovisa tugged and gnashed at Hyeon’s powerful forearm.

Hyeon’s palm pressed down on Lovisa’s tender clit. Her fingers slid into her wet pussy. Lovisa gasped, a carnal shiver shot through her. Her godlike strength wilted for a second. Hyeon’s massive muscle crushed harder against Lovisa’s throat. Lovisa let a out a panicked whimper as the pressure rose and she struggled for grip on Hyeon’s wide, slippery forearm.

Suddenly, there was a crunch under her foot. Tangled in each other's rippling bodies, they both looked to the floor. Splintered plastic crackled under Lovisa’s foot.

An awkward broken tone burst across the room. Fingers of the symbiote leapt off of Lovisa's back and clasped around the doctor's head.

"What have you done?!" Hyeon yelped, desperately trying pull away. More shimmering strands smothered her scalp. With a dominant tug, Hyeon’s nose nuzzled into the deep crevice running down Lovisa’s spine, and her fingers slipped out of her.

"Whu - what - what's happening?!!" Lovisa wailed, as an eye-watering power began thumping inside her. An immense pump instantly filled her muscles. She felt the Hyeon’s desperate, muffled screams against her back. She looked down at the doctor’s quaking hands desperately scrambling and slipping over her abs.

More thick cords of the symbiote shot out of Lovisa's back. They roped around Hyeon's back and yanked her closer. Hyeon's muscular chest pressed hard into Lovisa's spine, And slowly, forcefully, their slick suited bodies merging as one. With a violent jolt, Lovisa's torso shuddered larger.

Lovisa moaned loudly as her expanding muscles pumped even bigger. She watched her bulging veins quiver thicker than her fingers. The slabs of her pecs rose like baked bread.

Hyeon's body sank even deeper. She whimpered helplessly as the symbiote slid into her ears and mouth, and her forearm melted into Lovisa’s chiselled abs. The harder she struggled, the faster Lovisa's body consumed her with a long, relentless gulps. Everything started going dark. Lovisa’s enormous back filled her entire view. Seconds later, Lovisa’s sweat was dripping over the fully-sealed mask around Hyeon’s head.

Lovisa's crotch bucked wildly as her baking tray 8-pack creaked larger. Her face twisted into a feral grimace. Her eyes slammed shut. Her sweat and drool dripped onto a surging new wave of pectoral muscle rolling down her chest, pushing her breasts further from her dripping chin. Swelling up larger than her head, big soft tits, hung over the top pair of her throbbing abs, a metre away from her beautiful gasping face.

Hyeon's bicep began melting into her neck. Lovisa gurgled maniacally as her shoulders expanded like beachballs, then were shoved further and further apart as her beefy traps elbowed them aside. Her pussy ached so hotter and wet, she didn’t care how it was happening. She wanted more.

Shifting back her massive ridged shoulders, she reached around to the backs of Hyeon’s burly legs and pulled.

Her swollen biceps thumped against the base of her forearms, Hyeon's trembling thighs plunged into Lovisa’s hamstrings. Lovisa growled through her locked jaw as her quads and hamstrings bulged out to double their previous size. As Hyeon's body completely disappeared, Lovisa's bowling ball glutes clenched together, squeezing up into a sumptuous heart, creaking wider than her furiously thrusting waist. She gasped down delirious breaths as she came harder than she thought possible. Tears leaked from the corners of Lovisa's eyes as her body digested every one of Hyeon’s beefy muscles. Her moans became longer, and deeper. Her soaking pussy ached harder and hotter as her juices trickled down her thighs.

Hyeon's cries finally ended as she was swallowed by Lovisa's body. All Lovisa heard was the fleshy wet creaking of her own massive muscles still expanding.

Her whole frame refused to stop shuddering, helpless to the orgasmic aftershocks of the insane dose of power. Lovisa's jaw hung open. Hot, skittish spasms clenched and released her gigantic muscles. "Oh my god - oh my god - oh my god" she burst at last, wiping the tears, saliva and sweat from her face. Her body brimmed with an amazing fullness. Her insides felt like they were still pushing out against her skin, so tight and full. Slowly, Lovisa turned around. Did that really just happen? Doctor Hyeon was nowhere in sight.

She stood alone in the middle of the room. Over 8 feet tall. Packed with 200 kilos of glistening, dense, rippling muscles, twice the size of her previous form. Muscles flanking her spine stood erect like a steel girder, and just as hard. Tree branch veins snaked over her godlike physique. Lovisa still didn't have enough breath to swoon or sigh - she just gasped repeatedly as she looked over her impossibly huge frame.

The shimmering symbiote flattered every sinew of her godly new physique. She had ascended so far beyond what she ever thought possible - beyond human. The lights glistened in long strips over her body.

Somehow, she had maintained its feminine shape. Her waist was still tall and sweeping and tight, stacked with a staircase of abs. Her gorgeous face sat atop meaty traps that swept down for a foot before they reached her shoulders. Her hair had reached down her back and hung just above her swollen, juicy glutes. Lovisa spotted her numb, quivering clit between her thighs. Even that had ripened into a little cherry, fat and tender, although she dared not to touch it. Her whole body still shivered with eye-watering pleasure. A strong gust of wind could tip her over into another orgasm. Every muscle in her body ached and begged to be flexed.

But she couldn't resist. Lovisa flexed, and like tectonic plates, her muscles shifted inches under her skin to lock into formation. Their incredible size rattled her whole body as they pounced under her skin. Her orb-like shoulders creaked as high as her ears, yet still boasted hypnotising details and rustling striations. The curved edges of her delts were almost 5 feet across. But they weren't to be outdone by her mighty biceps, at least 25 inches, and stretched like pipes down to her elbow before reaching the chunky fillets in her forearms. Her slick bodysuit adored every inch of her. Her woven physique hugged her in the most sumptuous full body embrace.

The tiles looked smaller beneath her feet. The doorways seemed childlike, and far too narrow. Her huge deep breaths felt endless, as if her lungs had grown to keep up with her body's demands. She felt utterly invincible.

Lovisa looked down at the shredded rags of doctor Hyeon's clothes. Next to them, a shattered pen. Lovisa grinned.

"I told you we'd work well together, doc."

Hope you all enjoy this one! I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Poddy] The Bonding - [Symbiote FMG]
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 11:29:21 pm »
 :wow:

Take a bow sir.  I thought I didn't like transfer or instant growth stories, but maybe I've been reading the wrong ones.  The visceral style is perfect for this kind of sequence and the growth seems so much more compelling when told from the transformee's perspective.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Author: [Poddy] The Bonding - [Symbiote FMG]
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2017, 12:13:28 am »
 :wow:

That was simply amazing...........the slow steady description of the growth was so real and visual through your words. You have a gift...........

Is there more to the story, what's in the next room? More symbiotes to join with.......

Kudos, kudos, kudos to you   :bravo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Poddy] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View