Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579847 Posts in 73850 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 12:28:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Winning mindset
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winning mindset  (Read 12228 times)

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Winning mindset
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2023, 09:36:05 am »
Now she is winning everything 👏 how many chapters are planned?
We are heading towards the conclusion. I plan to wrap it up in 13/14 chapters in total. I have a new story in mind and can't wait to start it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2023, 09:36:05 am »

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2023, 11:53:52 am »
Now she is winning everything 👏 how many chapters are planned?
We are heading towards the conclusion. I plan to wrap it up in 13/14 chapters in total. I have a new story in mind and can't wait to start it.

Sounds great. Hope you will end the story as you planned. It would be sad if the story ends abrupt.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2023, 05:06:26 pm »
Chapter 10

I went through a rough time in the days following my humiliating tennis defeat. I was convinced Sara was lying to me, searching for evidence of her unfaithfulness by checking her phone and scrutinizing her actions and words. A couple of times, I secretly followed her home, but she did nothing suspicious. She remained the same fantastic, positive-energy-filled girlfriend. Then, on Friday, a strong knock echoed on my apartment door.

I had just returned from work and opened the door to find Sara in gym clothes, a bag on her shoulder, and adjustable dumbbells on the floor.

"Can I come in?" she immediately said, sounding nervous.

"Sara? Uh... sure, come in! What happened? Why are you here?" I asked, letting her enter.

Sara crossed the threshold and placed the bag under the coat rack. I noticed the dumbbells still outside. "And these?" I asked.

"I just bought them. Can I turn your garage into a gym?" she said.

"W-what? My..."

"Come on! It's empty, and you always leave your car on the street!" she continued, increasing my confusion.

"Wait a moment, Sara!" I exclaimed, raising my arms in front of me, trying to make sense. "Why do you need my garage? Don't you already have my gym membership?"

"I don't want to set foot in that place anymore! I'll buy more equipment and work out here at your place!" she said firmly.

"Okay! No problem, but can you please explain what happened?"

Sara scrutinized me. "Mmm... no, better not. You'd get angry!"

My face remained puzzled. "I promise I won't get angry. You can't leave me hanging like this!"

"Can you swear to me?"

"I swear!"

After a few seconds of consideration, Sara gave in. "Mmm... Okay! Marco touched my butt!"

"WHAT?" I exploded. "THAT FILTHY SWINE! HOW DARE HE...?"

I turned and grabbed my car keys. Sara tried to stop me. "Where are you going? You promised not to get angry!"

"ANGRY? I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PIECE OF TRASH!"

"No, love. There's really no need!"

I stormed out, ignoring Sara's pleas, and closed the door behind me.

I was furious and drove like a crazy. I was certain that as soon as I saw Marco, I would beat him up and gladly take a lawsuit. It would be worth it. I reached his house's entrance and incessantly rang the bell. After a few seconds, he opened the door. His face was bruised, with a large bandage on his nose. My urge to punch him in the face subsided momentarily. I didn't know what had happened to him, but luckily, I had avoided a lawsuit.

"YOU FILTHY SON OF...!" I exclaimed vehemently.

As soon as he saw me, Marco bent over, clasping his hands in front of his face as a sign of apology. "Forgive me, Miky! I messed up. I made a mistake, and it won't happen again. I promise!"

"You're a bastard! How dare you touch my girlfriend?" I continued, riding the wave of anger.

"I know! I have no excuses. I don't know what got into me. I had a moment of weakness. Please, don't hit me too!"

I had never seen Marco so broken and intimidated. I was furious, but his apologies seemed genuinely sincere. To tame a big guy like him, I probably needed someone even more muscular.

"Whoever beat you up deserved it. Tell me his name; I want to shake his hand!"

Marco raised his gaze, looking confused. "But... how? Do you want to know her name? It was Sara, didn't she tell you?"

I stood there for a couple of seconds, trying to understand if I had heard correctly. "What do you mean by Sara?"

"It was your girlfriend who did this to me! She was doing squats, and I was helping her. I have to tell you, watching Sara lift weights in the gym is really challenging without some kind of reaction. She's fantastic and works harder than anyone else. I tried to ignore it, but this morning my hand moved on its own. I just brushed her; nothing more, and I regretted it immediately. She didn't take it well, and as I tried to apologize, she punched me in the face, breaking my nose!"

I was speechless. Instead of getting angry, that story made me ashamed of myself. For the past month, I had been secretly working out instead of doing it together with my girlfriend. I had been jealous of her and had even doubted her loyalty. She was training solely to strengthen our bond. It was a game for her, turning into shared complicity. She never wanted to humiliate me. During the arm-wrestling final, when Melissa mocked me, Sara allowed me to recover. In our room, away from the public, she genuinely exerted herself, overpowering me. After her tennis victory, she didn't celebrate as usual but remained calm, considering the presence of my friends. She never even thought of betraying me. For her, there was only me. She was my angel, and I was a selfish person, leaving her in the hands of dubious characters. Fortunately, she could take care of herself.

I told Marco never to show his face again and left, proud of the woman waiting for me at home.

I joined her while she was taking a shower, entered, and hugged her without taking off my clothes. I told her I loved her and felt like the luckiest person in the world to have her. We made love right there, without even turning off the water. As soon as we finished, I took the car and went to buy a set of dumbbells, weights, and equipment for the garage. We made love again in the new gym, on top of the still-closed boxes.

That garage, which would later become the site of my complete downfall, was also the place of my redemption.

Thus began a new chapter in our life, filled with trust and love.

I sent Sara home, offering to set everything up by myself. I had purchased a multifunctional gym station. It had cost me quite a bit, but with it, we could train many muscle groups, both upper and lower body. I placed Sara's dumbbells and additional weights on the floor, and against the wall, I placed large rectangular rubber mats. When I went to the store, I preferred them to yoga mats because they were thicker, wider, cheaper (they were on special offer), and especially softer, in case we used them for activities more romantic than workouts. In a small space, I set up a home gym.

The next day was Saturday. I got up early, had breakfast, put on shorts and a tank top, and went down to the garage.

I waited for about thirty minutes, dusting and arranging everything out of place. I wanted everything to be perfect. When I heard the door open, I turned towards the entrance. I saw Sara, dressed in a black and pink gym outfit. The shoes were the same as when we used to go running, just more worn out than months before. She had her hair tied in a long ponytail, and a gym bag slung over her shoulder. I smiled, somewhat excited.

However, as soon as she crossed the threshold, my smile disappeared instantly. It wasn't just her; my sister Melissa was with her. She was dressed in shorts and a sleeveless top, all tightly fitted and in bright pink. She looked like a muscular Barbie ready for the gym.

"Miky, what are you doing here?" Sara asked, noticing the light on and me in the center of the room.

"I wanted to surprise you, even though I didn't expect Melissa to come too!" I replied, a bit disappointed.

"Oh, you're such a sweetheart!" She said, hugging me. "After hearing about what happened, even Melissa decided to boycott that gym. I told her about your purchases, and she insisted on participating in the inauguration of our new gym. Isn't that kind?" She smiled sincerely.

"Really charming place. Finally, we can work out without those stupid guys bothering us!" Melissa said, looking at me mockingly. "But if you mind having me here, you can go back upstairs and watch TV. We have work to do!"

I looked at her incredulously. "If you haven't noticed, this garage is mine, so I think you're the one in the way!" I replied, maintaining a mocking tone similar to hers.

"Why don't you go play some stupid game with your friends? Isn't that the sport you usually do?" she retorted.

"Coming from someone who has tried every kind? Now you like the gym? How long will it last? A couple of weeks, and then you'll start badminton or cricket?" I approached her, looking down at her and towering over her with my greater height.

"Now that Sara has introduced me to the gym, I don't intend to do anything else!" Melissa raised her arms in a double bicep pose. Her muscles bulged in front of my eyes. They were definitely larger than when I had seen them in action at her birthday. Instinctively, I took a half step back, intimidated.

"Calm down, calm down!" Sara intervened. "We can all work together!"

Of course, we both nodded to please her, but with evident displeasure.

We took the mats and laid them on the floor, starting with stretching as a warm-up. We stood with our legs wide open, and, obviously, I was the least capable in the group. I couldn't reach my toes with my hands. I hated stretching, and even more so, I hated doing it on that soft surface. My plan was to have sex with Sara, not stupid stretching.

"What did you have for breakfast? Broom handles?" Melissa suddenly teased, making a fifth-grader's joke.

"No. I just don't like stretching. In the gym, I prefer to do things like working out!" I replied, slightly impatient.

"Stretching is part of the workout!" she said, with a teacher-like tone. "But why am I even talking to you? You guys only think about lifting weights. Isn't that right, Sara?"

I had the feeling that Melissa was trying to belittle me in front of my girlfriend.

Sara raised her head, with little interest in the discussion. "Well, stretching helps relax the muscles, allowing you to get the most out of the workout, reducing the risk of injuries!"

I began to boil. In addition to belittling me, Melissa had also gained Sara's consent. I instinctively responded, without thinking too much. "Injuries happen to those who work out without experience. You could lift too much weight and get hurt if you're not careful!"

Sara changed position and moved towards the other leg. "Even an expert could get hurt. Anyway, after that time, I'm always very careful. I've learned my lesson!" She said, smiling at me and winking.

Immediately, Melissa intervened. "What time was that? What happened to you? Did you get hurt?" she asked, seemingly concerned.

"No, not me! We were playing, and it was Miky who got slightly hurt. Nothing serious, though!" Sara tried to play it down, sensing her blunder.

Melissa pursued the interrogation, sensing an opportunity to discredit me. "What kind of game were you playing?"

Sara looked at me, slightly embarrassed. Clearly, she didn't want to advertise our moments of intimacy or what preceded them. I decided to sacrifice myself to help her. "We were trying some wrestling moves; I tripped, and I hit my head. Nothing serious. Just a bump!"

At the sound of those words, I saw a gleam of joy in Melissa's eyes. "So you're telling me that Sara beat you up so badly that you got injured? AHAHAHAH! I would have paid to be there!"

"I wasn't beaten up. We didn't finish the match because of the bump!" I corrected her, trying to downplay what she was imagining.

"To be honest, the match was practically over. I was pinning him when he bumped!" Sara intervened, bringing her legs closer and continuing the stretching with ease.

I was on the verge of losing control. My 18-year-old sister was trying to humiliate me, laughing like an idiot and mocking me for things she didn't even know, and I was falling right into her trap. I should have endured it in silence, saving my dignity, but my stupid male pride decided to resurface and take over.

"If, if, if. You didn't pin me, so we didn't finish. Period!" I exclaimed, irritated with Sara.

Melissa immediately took advantage. "Calm down; I don't want to see you two fight. How about we conclude the match here and now? That way, you'll resolve the issue!"

I froze. I hadn't considered that possibility, unlike my sister's evil genius brain. It wasn't a real fear, but I wasn't sure of winning, and above all, I didn't want to lose in front of Melissa.

"No, it's better not to!" Sara said calmly, offering me a simple way out. "We're here to work out!"

I was heaving a sigh of relief when Melissa threw the bait again. "Saved at the last minute, right big brother?"

Of course, I took the bait. "Why not? Are you afraid of losing?" I said, addressing my girlfriend.

Sara looked at me for a moment, then smiled, raised her eyebrows, and lowered her eyes, almost with compassion. "Fine. If you insist...!"

Immediately, Melissa stood up and began to position the mats side by side, creating a small ring. "Magnificent! I'll be the referee!"

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2023, 06:59:42 pm »

I am very curious about your new story idea :)

Could you please tell me about it in a private message or here?

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2023, 08:13:46 am »

I am very curious about your new story idea :)

Could you please tell me about it in a private message or here?
It will be a story set in Gotham City. I have some great ideas. I hope to write them just as well.'

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2023, 07:21:43 pm »
This is great and I am loving the length and pace! Well done! Hugely Appreciated!!!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2023, 08:32:31 pm »
It will be a story set in Gotham City. I have some great ideas. I hope to write them just as well.'

It's great! Thanks.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2023, 08:36:03 pm »
Chapter 11

Just finished building the small ring, made of celestial gym mats, Melissa hopped into the center of the room. She was more excited about the challenge than Sara and me.

Unfortunately, my pride had trapped me in this situation, and I couldn't back out. However, my girlfriend didn't enjoy facing me with an audience watching.

We stood barefoot, facing each other.

"THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!" shouted my little sister.

Both of us remained still. It had been a while since we faced off, but our approaches were always different. Sara was hesitant and less aggressive than usual. In our recent matches, she had never lost, so there was no reason for hesitation. On the other hand, I was cautious. I had a lot at stake in this match, and I couldn't afford any mistakes.

Our gazes were different. Hers was calm, almost bored, as if she was waiting for my move without concern. Mine was extremely focused. I knew Sara's skill level well. In those months of wrestling, I had improved, but not at the same pace as my girlfriend. She learned and perfected every move at a disarming speed. I had tried everything, and even when I anticipated her moves, she often managed to block me.

At that moment, she didn't want to attack, and I was trying to devise a strategy. The problem was I couldn't find one. I saw no openings to exploit. We moved in a slow circle, and with every slight movement I made, Sara countered, closing every gap. I was intimidated, feeling like a lamb facing a lioness. I started to break into a cold sweat.

Suddenly, my heel hit the edge of the mats. Unaware, I had retreated to the ring's limit. I had neither time nor space to think. I had to act, but I felt tiny in front of a giant.

"Ah ah ah! You look like a scared bunny!" mocked Melissa, far from being an impartial referee.

Her comment, however, reignited my courage. I wondered how we had ended up here, with me running scared and Sara dominating me with just her presence. It was unacceptable, and I regained my initiative.

I took a step forward, feigning a high hold and then lowering at the last moment, attacking her legs. Sara's arms went over my head, missing me. I had managed to deceive her, but just as I was about to make contact, she moved one foot backward and rotated her hips 90 degrees. Instead of catching her in the center, I hit her side. Unexpectedly, she stopped my momentum, planting her more retracted foot. I couldn't even unbalance her. It was like slamming into a soft tree trunk. Still, I clung to her thigh.

To withstand my assault, she had shifted all her weight backward, so the leg in my grip offered no resistance. I began straightening up, taking her with me. If I could lift her high enough, Sara would fall, and I would have a chance to lock her. I was almost succeeding when I felt her quadriceps harden. It was like transitioning from a soft girl's thigh to a massive marble statue. Using only the strength of her hamstrings, Sara brought her foot back to the mat, and me with it. There was a loud thud, and I released my grip, falling to my knees.

I was defenseless and could be locked in a million different ways. However, Sara didn't move. She left me there, watching the well-groomed toes of her feminine feet as she stood over me like a triumphant gladiator. She had grounded me without even moving. Without even using her arms. Her superiority was as clear as the sun. I should have uttered two simple words: "I surrender," and it would all be over.

I was about to admit defeat when Melissa, of course, intervened. "What are you doing, Sara? Lock him! Show him what a loser he is!"

My girlfriend ignored her. I didn't. I felt the anger of humiliation grow inside me, and the usual male pride took over rationality.

I rolled to the side and got back on my feet. Sara looked at me in amazement. "Oh, come on, Miky. Let's stop this!"

"No! You haven't locked me yet!" I exclaimed, ashamed of my statement.

Sara lowered her gaze condescendingly.

I had played the tough guy, but I still didn't know how to beat her. Nothing worked. Our intimate struggles were completely one-sided, and every move I made was ineffective. Sara's skill was beyond my reach, but then an idea came to me. I recalled our only real wrestling match, the one ending in my injury. I remembered that just before falling, I had managed to put her in difficulty. I had exploited the fields where I thought she couldn't do anything to surpass me: height, weight, and strength. I had to use these things as I did before but without being caught off guard.

I advanced with determination, arms high, and crossed with Sara. I looked down at her and started pushing her back. "Stop it, Miky!" she said, stepping back a couple of steps.

For the first time in a long time, I felt in control. "No! This time I'll beat you!" I replied aggressively.

Suddenly, my advance stopped. I tried to push harder, but it seemed like roots had grown under Sara's feet. I looked into her sad eyes. "Why all this hostility?" she asked.

I was angry. I was confused. I didn't even know why. "I... I'm tired of losing. I want... I want to prove to everyone that I can win!" I replied.

I saw something in her eyes, as if I had hit her with a sword, causing immense pain. It lasted a couple of seconds, and then her image turned into anger. I felt her biceps contract, the fingers of her hands squeezing my shoulders so hard they hurt. My feet started going back against my will, while the muscles of her quadriceps protruded under the tight pants. She forced me to retreat to where we started and then to the edge of the ring. I searched within me for all my strength and with immense effort managed to stop.

How could she be so powerful? In the last month, I had trained really hard. I had followed a program specifically designed to increase my strength. If we were almost equal at Melissa's birthday, now I should have been clearly superior. Yet, it was me who was retreating. Her biceps were impressive. Now that I was gripping them with my fingers, I was absolutely sure. They were significantly larger than mine and incredibly hard. What I had gained in strength in the last month was incomparable to her improvements. Her dedication and commitment made her progress at a rate I could only dream of. Her mindset was certainly more winning than mine. She was inexorably better than me.

Then I looked up and began to be truly afraid.

I saw that I was no longer looking down at Sara's eyes. Now we were at the same height, and I kept going down. My girlfriend was forcing my knees to bend. I grabbed her forearms and tried to resist, but it was impossible. Even those were as thick and solid as steel pipes. From my point of view, Sara kept growing, just as she had done every day since our first fight. She had always improved in everything, first reaching me, then surpassing me, and finally outclassing me. Every challenge I had thrown at her, she had easily surpassed. I was defeated both physically and mentally.

"I... I surrender!" I stammered as my backside touched the floor.

"YESSS! OVERWHELMING VICTORY FOR SARA!" Melissa exclaimed, hopping around my girlfriend.

Sara let me go, and I fell backward. "That's enough, Melissa!" she said, glancing at my sister out of the corner of her eye.

"Hahaha! Miky lost. The big, tough big brother has been beaten!" Melissa continued to chant.

Sara turned and gave her a stern look. "I told you to stop! Leave us alone! Training is canceled!"

Immediately, my sister fell silent, looking apologetic. "Okay, okay! But I don't understand what I have to do with it. He's the loser!" she obeyed, grabbing her things and leaving.

An awkward silence ensued. I lay there, sprawled on the floor, completely defeated. Above me stood Sara, triumphant, but with eyes full of disappointment. I didn't know what to say.

"What's gotten into you?" she began.

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

"This was our game. Our competition. Since when do we need to prove something? To prove to everyone? Who are these everyone? It has always been just you and me!"

I didn't know how to respond. Sara was right. In the past, I had accused her of taking our challenges too seriously, but in truth, I had understood nothing. For her, it had always been just a strange erotic game, to be played only with me. Nothing more. I, on the other hand, had misunderstood everything. First, I hadn't given it the right importance, and then I had let myself be overwhelmed, bringing our little game into everyday life. At work, in social relationships, in everyday choices, I had let myself be so influenced by our competitions that I had inadvertently changed my character. The more I lost, the more I found an excuse for my incompetence. The more she beat me, the more I was afraid to face life without ever trying to improve myself. I had become a complete loser.

"I... I don't know... I was disappointed... I was angry... and then my sister..." I tried to justify myself.

"Melissa is a girl who gets carried away by the excitement of the moment. You're an adult. Does it really take so little to destabilize you?" she pointed out.

I had nothing left to hold on to. I had to admit to myself that I was wrong. "You're... you're right, Sara. I've been a fool!" I started to cry in shame. "I don't know what got into me. I promise I'll go back to being the way I used to be. The one you fell in love with and who would do anything for you!"

Sara lowered herself to my level, looking deeply into my eyes. "You won't let the world interfere between us anymore?" she asked gently.

"It will be just you and me. Nothing and no one will ruin it ever again!"

Sara jumped on me, and we kissed passionately.

I was sincere. I truly believed in what I was saying, but sometimes the world is much stronger than our intentions. And not only the world.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2023, 08:39:04 pm »
This is great and I am loving the length and pace! Well done! Hugely Appreciated!!!
Thank you so much for the comment. There will be a total of 14 chapters to wrap up every unresolved topic. I hope you'll enjoy the ending as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2023, 10:54:48 pm »
Great to see some semblance of balance returning to the relationship. Hopefully the two will work together to both improve.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2023, 09:08:07 am »
Great to see some semblance of balance returning to the relationship. Hopefully the two will work together to both improve.

Miky has achieved his ultimate redemption. The couple is more united than ever. Only time remains to overcome the final obstacles.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2023, 01:19:45 pm »
Chapter 12

That morning continued with Sara and me using the gym for my favorite physical activity. No stretching, just pure and satisfying wild sex. Shortly after, we repeated the same session in the bedroom. The wrestling encounter had been an aphrodisiac for my girlfriend, and making love twice in a row with such an excited girl meant tapping into all my energy reserves. I considered it an intense workout, so the real one with weights was postponed to the next day.

Since it was Saturday, we decided to go out together in the evening and head to the Luna Park. I accompanied Sara to her home to change, and while waiting in the car, I reflected on our relationship. In the past few days, my perception of my girlfriend had changed dramatically. From suspecting her infidelity, I now praised her like a goddess. I discovered how much our bond was supported by her strength. Sara was the pillar of the couple, and I clung to her like a climbing plant, able to survive only thanks to her solidity. She appreciated my flaws and loved me, despite being tens of times better than me in every way. She was a winner, and I could no longer consider myself on her level. I had to shelter myself under her and thank her for the shade she granted me.

The most beautiful thing was that I had finally accepted this compromise. I understood our roles and who of the two was in charge. She was the alpha, and I was happy with that.

As I pondered, Sara came out of her house, and I was enchanted by her beauty. She wore a tight black shirt and a purple jacket with unbuttoned buttons. Despite the dark color, her chest protruded boldly, defying the logic of gravity and demonstrating that not everything is attracted downward. The shirt was inevitably tight even on her prominent abs. I had admired them a few hours before, but I couldn't wait to touch them again. They gave me a huge sense of lust and security. The black skort perfectly connected the shirt and the stockings of the same color. If her abdomen seemed powerful, those legs were imperious. Muscular curves were visible, overflowing with pure strength, while the thin network containing them tightened with each step. The calves mediated with their solid curves, halfway between the imposing thighs and the purple boots, matching the jacket and with a small heel, just to emphasize that Amazonian body.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as soon as Sara closed the car door.

"What?" she asked, looking at me with her deep green eyes.

"You're incredible. If you weren't my girlfriend, I'd kill to possess you!" I replied, captivated and extremely excited at the same time.

"Mmm... romantic. But who says I'd let you?" Sara raised her arm and showed me her bicep. Despite the jacket, I saw the muscle fill the sleeve and let my imagination understand what hid underneath.

I swallowed nervously, but then Sara smiled, put her hand on my cheek, and gave me a kiss on the lips. The lilac nail polish on her fingers reminded me of her sweetness and the luck I had to be her boyfriend. A luck I probably didn't deserve and had to earn every day. I promised myself that Sara wouldn't be bored with me anymore. I would train to give her the competition she desired. I would propose new challenges and wait until, inevitably, she would surpass me even in those. I was at the service of my girlfriend.

We reached Luna Park and strolled among the rides. We got cotton candy and had a great evening together. Occasionally, I saw the glances of males turning towards Sara, but I pretended not to notice. It was pointless to start a fight when my girlfriend would be the one to defend me.

We had a lot of fun, and as we were heading towards the exit, I saw an opportunity to give Sara a thrill of competition.

"I bet I can beat you at that!" I exclaimed, pointing to the hammer game.

Sara looked at it and smiled enthusiastically. "I hope you're joking. I'll destroy you!"

Basically, the game involved hitting a platform with a large hammer. Depending on the force applied, a small metal weight would climb a tower and reach a numerical result. If the top of the tower, i.e., 1000 points, was reached, the weight hit a bell that rang. Each participant had two chances.

We watched a couple of guys try before us. The first didn't hit very hard and scored 564. He tried again but didn't surpass his previous result. The second guy was much larger, and I thought he would easily reach the top. He hit vehemently, but beyond 800 points, the weight slowed down drastically. He got 845. He tried again and hit even harder. The metal block rose very quickly, but this time it stopped at 867. I quickly understood that beyond a certain threshold, the game opposed resistance preventing you from defeating it. After all, we were just there to have fun.

I paid for the ticket, took the hammer, and prepared myself. It was heavy, but I still hit the platform with force. I saw the weight rise quickly and stop around 790. It was a good result, but I knew I could do better. I focused, shifted all my strength to my arms, and threw everything I had into that blow. The weight flew in the air and stopped at 855. I was proud and surprised at the same time. I had almost reached the score of the guy before me. I even heard some spectators commenting in my favor.

"It won't be easy to beat me!" I said, turning to Sara and smirking.

Her eyes were impatient. She handed me her purse, grabbed the hammer, and positioned herself. People stopped to watch that beauty in boots attempt that test of strength. She hit damn hard, and the weight shot up rapidly. It easily surpassed 800 points and stopped at 864.

People were amazed at the spectacle they had witnessed. I was also stunned. I hoped not to be beaten, but I was wrong, and watching my girlfriend at work was truly amazing.

"Oh, no!" exclaimed Sara, lowering her gaze.

"What's wrong? Aren't you satisfied? You just won!" I asked, quite amazed.

"I felt the sleeve slip!" she replied, looking at her purple jacket. "Considering how much I paid for it, I really don't want to tear it!" She took off the garment and handed it to me, observing a small seam at shoulder height.

The voices around us increased disproportionately as Sara's muscular arms made their appearance. The biceps finally free emitted a sensation of sensual power. No one could avoid feeling intimidated. There were muscle ripples that would make any crossfit athlete turn pale. With those arms, she could have competed in a bodybuilding challenge if she had wanted.

"Now I feel much better!" she exclaimed, grabbing the hammer with one hand and lifting it as if it weighed nothing. I was scared of what I was about to see. With extreme naturalness, Sara positioned herself, brought the hammer back, and lowered it with inhuman power. The sound of that blow made even people walking nearby turn around. The metal weight flew high like lightning, surpassing all resistance and reaching the bell with a resounding "GONG."

I remained open-mouthed, like all the other spectators. The game lit up with a thousand colors. After a few seconds, a thunderous applause filled the area as Sara bowed joyfully and happy to have defeated that rigged ride. The owner congratulated us and reluctantly handed us a plush toy as a prize.

I was astonished, captivated, and proud of my girlfriend. All at the same time. I thought of proposing a challenge to encourage her to improve, but I had been surpassed. Considering that a month earlier, I was more or less as strong as her, at least with my right arm, the gap now left me perplexed. Sara had increased her strength at a disarming rate, while despite going to the gym at least four times a week, I had fallen incredibly behind. I was almost scared by the feats she could accomplish, but I couldn't give up. I had to find something where I could beat her.

As we entered the large parking lot, I had another idea.

"Hey, sweetheart! Do you see our car down there?" I asked, feigning curiosity.

"Mmm... yes. I think so!" she replied, rising on her toes.

"They're about fifty meters away. The last one to get there is a cucumber!" And I started running without looking back.

"You darn...!" she exclaimed, chasing after me.

I had a head start and was dressed in regular jeans, a T-shirt, and comfortable walking shoes. Sara had a skirt, a purse, stockings, and low-heeled ankle boots. I would never have challenged her to such an uneven race if I didn't have an honorable purpose: to encourage her to improve even more. Of course, I knew she would never refuse. Despite the considerable gap between us, she had never backed down.

Unfortunately, I hadn't considered that the gap wasn't as large as I thought. On the contrary, all those handicaps only served to balance the difference. After a few seconds, I heard the sound of her heels hitting the asphalt getting closer and closer until I saw her reach my side. I observed the muscles of her quadriceps swelling under the black stockings and understood that she was surpassing me. I tried to block her with my shoulder, but it was like trying to stop a passing car. Finally, I tried to grab her arm, but my fingers weren't long enough and slid over her large bicep. Defeated, I threw the plush toy I was holding at her as she triumphantly reached the finish line.

"You deserve it! Cheating cucumber!" she exclaimed, touching the car door with her hand.

I arrived and kissed her immediately, having nothing to respond to her words. Sara was on a completely different level, and I didn't know what to come up with to tease her. For the moment, I decided to enjoy the rest of the evening, and the next day I would think of something where I could beat her.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2023, 03:42:13 pm »
Chapter 13

The next morning, we had planned a workout in the garage, so we got up, had breakfast, but when we returned to the room to change, Sara put her hand to her forehead. "What a dummy! I forgot my gym bag at home!"

"No problem!" I replied calmly. "I'll accompany you to get it!"

"Oh, don't worry. I'll go alone!" she exclaimed while dressing quickly, grabbing the car keys, and rushing toward the front door. "See you in a bit. Wait for me downstairs!"

I watched her lovely figure dance out of the apartment, then finished getting dressed. I went down to the garage and began setting up for the workout. I placed blue mats on the floor and moved the dumbbells to the center of the room.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open. It hadn't been enough time to go to her house and back. "Changed your mind?" I asked calmly as I turned around. However, when the door swung open, it wasn't Sara but my little sister.

"Melissa? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

She looked around, searching for my girlfriend. "Why are you alone? Don't tell me you've finally decided to take training seriously. That would be a miracle!"

"For your information, I've been consistently training for over a month, and I've always been in shape!" I replied curtly.

"Yeah, yeah... Isn't Sara coming?" she said, ignoring my arguments.

"She'll be here shortly. Anyway, I'll repeat the question. What are you doing here?"

Melissa tossed her bag on the floor and closed the door behind her. "Since we didn't do anything yesterday, I came this morning to inaugurate the gym. Sara and I agreed to train again today!"

I know a big brother should be more cordial with his little sister, but I had no desire to have her around that morning. "Well, you can go back home. This morning, Sara and I will train alone, and since the garage is mine, I decide who can stay!"

Melissa looked me in the eyes, trying to figure out if I was serious. "It doesn't seem like you can decide anything. Sara wiped the floor with you, so she's the one in charge!"

I felt anger boiling inside me. "We live in a civilized country, not in the jungle. Strength doesn't determine authority here. This isn't the wild!"

"Of course not!" she promptly replied, lowering herself and continuing to open her gym bag. "People like you wouldn't last a minute in the jungle!"

I approached menacingly, asserting myself over her. "People like me, what do you mean?"

Instead of being intimidated, Melissa stood up and brought her chin toward mine, facing me head-on in a challenging tone. Her sports bra pushed just below my chest. "Losers like you!" she exclaimed.

I gave her a shove on the shoulders, making her step back a couple of steps. "You should show more respect for those older than you!"

Melissa composed herself and immediately returned to me. "You play the civilized guy, but as soon as possible, you resort to violence!" She came at me and returned the shove I had given her. I was ready for it, but I didn't expect her to have that much strength in her arms. I took several steps back until I stumbled over the workout dumbbells and fell onto a blue mat.

"Hahaha! What a loser!" Melissa laughed, putting her hand to her mouth and turning with superiority.

I got up, furious. I saw my little sister approaching her gym bag again, intending to empty it and ignore my order to leave. Not proud of it, but I lunged at her, grabbing her from behind.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she shouted, completely caught off guard.

I arched my back backward and lifted her. My arms squeezed around her abdomen, and I realized her abs were really firm. "I told you to go home!" I said as I threw her to the ground.

Melissa fell forward onto the mat and placed her hands. I followed her from behind and grabbed her wrists to prevent her from turning. Immediately, she started moving frantically with her body, trying to free herself from my grasp. Accidentally, she hit my foot with hers, making me slide. I fell over her and bumped my nose against the back of her neck.

Fortunately, I wasn't aroused at all, as my groin pressed directly against the lower part of her back. "YOU PERVERT!" Melissa yelled, pushing up with hands and knees, freeing one wrist. She swiftly elbowed my chest, and I rolled to the side. She stood up, looking at me with disgust.

"You're pathetic!" she exclaimed. "I don't understand what Sara sees in you. She should be with someone like me, or better yet, with me!"

In an instant, my brain connected the dots. My sister had a crush on my girlfriend, explaining her constant criticism and humiliation. I rose slowly, trying to catch my breath. "She loves me, and I love her. Period."

"You don't deserve her love. I think she only uses you to vent. You're just a substitute for an electronic vibrator!" she taunted.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. Melissa continued to insult me, emphasizing her words with decidedly impolite gestures. "She uses you for amusement, and I'm certain you're not even capable of satisfying her. She needs someone on her level who can keep up with her pace. You're just a little toy to be used until she gets bored. You're like a small pet bunny!"

Melissa's words were particularly hurtful to me. She had the ability to always hit my ego's weak points with precise and venomous words. I knew I was weaker than Sara, but I never thought this would put our relationship in doubt. I was furious, and seeing that blond doll trample over my pride led me to do things that no one should ever do. I'm ashamed of it, but I went against her and struck her with a punch to the stomach.

As my fist moved, guilt already crept in. Melissa was unpleasant and insulting, but my actions were unjustifiable. I hit her and anxiously awaited the consequences. Surprisingly, nothing happened. We both lowered our gaze. Her tight tank top exposed her chest, and I stared at my fist on her toned abdomen.

"All of this?" she said, stirring up my emotions once again. Guilt turned into anger, shame turned into dislike. I brought my other arm back and hit her again, trying to put even more force into it. The result was the same. I met her gaze and saw a huge smile. She raised her arms in a double bicep pose. Her muscles instantly swelled up. Like the previous day, I was intimidated by that apprentice bodybuilder image. Her muscles were big and defined, with powerful and threatening ripples. In all my life, I had never had such massive biceps. "Go ahead, try again! Let's see if you can hurt me!"

Melissa started to advance, and I retreated, petrified. Instinctively, I tried to hit her with another couple of punches, but her face remained impassive. On the contrary, my hands felt the impact. She noticed my grimace and burst into laughter. "HAHA! I hurt you just by flexing my abs!"

I was 7 centimeters taller than her, but in that moment, I felt myself shrinking. I saw her advancing fearlessly, with her blond hair and blue eyes, amused. Her towering biceps were huge and super intimidating.

Suddenly, she lowered her arms and hit me with a punch to the abdomen. I wasn't expecting it, and it knocked the precious air out of me. I doubled over. "It's been a month that you've been training, but it only took one punch to bring you down!" she said, placing her hand on top of my head. I knew what she was about to do. She wanted to humiliate me by messing up my hair.

I lunged forward, trying to catch her off guard. I hit her shoulder on her abdomen, but she only took a step back. Her abs were truly impressive, and I was becoming more intimidated. I put my hands behind her back and tried to push her, but I couldn't move her an inch. I felt her back muscles hard as marble. How could she have become so powerful? Was she even stronger than Sara? She was humiliating me without even breaking a sweat.

"Let me go!" she said calmly, like a teacher, but then she hit me on the back. I flinched.

"No!" I replied, holding onto her tightly, trying to lessen the force of her attacks.

"I said let me go!" She hit me with a knee to the stomach.

Once again, I lost the air from my lungs, but I still didn't let go. I was trying to come up with a countermeasure.

"Okay! You asked for it!" Suddenly, Melissa bent forward, wrapped her arms around my waist, and squeezed tightly. My feet started losing contact with the ground as my sister straightened her back. Instinctively, I let go and put my hands in front of my face to avoid hitting the floor. But I wasn't falling. Melissa was holding all 85 kilograms of me (yes, in the last month, I had gained 5 kilograms of muscles), keeping me upside down.

"Melissa... let me go...!" I stammered in fear.

"What's that? I can't hear you from up here!" she retorted, mocking me from her superior position.

"Please... please...!" I began to plead.

I felt Melissa's pectorals push her small chest forward. Her nipples pressed against my back as she let out a powerful grunt, lifting me even higher and throwing me forward. I plummeted a couple of meters, landing on a blue mat. I landed abruptly with my hands, feeling momentarily stunned. I lifted my gaze and saw my once small and defenseless little sister advancing menacingly with her muscles swollen and pumped. I raised my arms in self-defense, but she grabbed me by the hair and forced me to stand up.

"Melissa... no...!" I said, trembling.

"Defend yourself!" She ordered me.

"Please..." I pleaded softly.

"I SAID DEFEND YOURSELF!" She exclaimed, making me jump and further intimidating me. Immediately, my arms rose.

Melissa intertwined her fingers with mine. "PUSH! Show me what you've got for Sara!"

She started advancing, while I tried to stop or at least slow her down. I was definitely better than what I was showing at that moment, but Melissa had mentally destroyed me, and I felt completely powerless.

"You're not even a challenge for me, let alone for Sara!" she exclaimed as her feet moved relentlessly forward. I was scared, and with every second that my sister showed her superiority, I felt smaller and weaker.

I stumbled backward and fell to the ground.

"Pathetic!" she exclaimed, triumphantly looking at me.

I was completely at her mercy. I didn't even have the courage to get back up. Melissa placed her foot on my chest. "Look at me! I want you to remember this image!"

I looked at her. She was a tower of glistening muscles covered in sweat. Her blonde ponytail hung over her shoulder as her chest heaved with deep breaths. I was terrified. She slowly took off her tennis shoes and socks and brought her foot in front of my face. "Kiss it!"

"What?" I asked in a weak voice.

"I said kiss it! It's an order! Then you'll call Sara and tell her you don't want to see her anymore. You're not even worthy of looking at someone like her. I'll make her happy, much more than you ever did!"

She was right. I was a total loser, and I didn't have the right to keep Sara to myself. I had to let someone more deserving make her happy. I was defeated, humiliated, and scared. Melissa had completely dominated me, and obeying her was the right thing to do. I was worthless. I brought my lips closer to my sister's foot, in that gesture of total submission, but then, for the first time, my pride came to my rescue. I grabbed her polished toe with my teeth and clenched tightly.

"OUCH!" she cried out, quickly retracting her foot. My love for Sara had outweighed all my negative emotions and brought out the courage that I had buried beneath my fears.

"You damn bastard!" Melissa said and kicked me in the face, making me roll to the side.

I spat a mixture of saliva and blood but tried to get back up. Melissa pressed the sole of her foot against my chest and pushed me back to the ground. I fell on my back, and then she jumped on top of me. She landed with her buttocks on my stomach and her knees on my sides. I saw her blue eyes, filled with anger. She was out of control and about to hit me in the face. I brought my hands up in front of my face, but she grabbed them and held them above my head. She struck me in the face with her fist. I groaned in pain as my blood stained the floor. I didn't even have the strength to free my two hands from her grip. I thought I would end up in the hospital in critical condition or worse, that I would die. Then, unbelievably, Melissa moved away from me.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to understand what was happening, when I saw an angel, freshly descended from Heaven to come to my rescue.

Sara had arrived and lifted Melissa, holding her under the armpits. She was dressed just like the night before, in a tight black t-shirt and purple boots. Thankfully, she hadn't wasted any time changing at her own place and had arrived at the right moment, to save me.

Offline terra557

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2023, 06:23:24 pm »
Excellent story line! :thanks:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2023, 12:13:23 am »
Excellent story line! :thanks:
Thank you very much. I always try not to be too commonplace and maintain a logical sense in the stories.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Winning mindset

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View