Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579937 Posts in 73880 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 08:52:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Winning mindset
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winning mindset  (Read 12238 times)

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Winning mindset
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2023, 05:45:31 pm »
Nice story, your writing style and the growing is really good!!! keep going!
Do you have other stories postet somewhere?
This is the first 'long' story I'm publishing. I have some one-shot stories that I find cute and amusing, mostly centered around lift & carry themes, but I'm unsure if this is the right platform. Unfortunately, I don't speak English well, and it's challenging to convey the true essence of a story with a translation done using ChatGPT. Any advice on where to publish all the stories and make them easily accessible?

For your first story it is really great. Also the understanding is good but i know what you mean. English is also not my native language and the translators sometimes use strange words..
Do you have problems with ChatGPT with your last chapter? I habe problems if there's sexual content to translate..

And to the other question.  In the past there were good platforms like herbicepsforum but as i don't know other sites with such a "fiction story content" i would say saradas is the leading forum.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2023, 05:45:31 pm »

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2023, 08:53:05 am »
Chapter 7

On August 30th, it's Melissa's birthday, and for her 18th, she organized a grand party. She rented a restaurant in the countryside for both dinner and the night. Of course, among the numerous guests, Sara and I were also present.

I went to pick up my girlfriend at her house, parked the car, and gave her a quick call. I waited outside, leaning against the door for a few minutes, and finally, Sara appeared at the entrance. She was impeccably made up, with dark lipstick accentuating her fantastic green eyes. As she turned to close the door, I saw her brown hair cascading in waves down her broad back. She wore a sleeveless black evening gown that showcased her broad shoulders and powerful arms. The dress revealed the definition of her muscles, reminiscent of a few weeks ago when we had an intimate encounter behind the cliffs, but now she was completely at ease. When she turned towards me, her firm chest caught my attention. It seemed to defy the laws of gravity, along with the fabric of her dress. Perhaps it was her posture or maybe her pectorals, but even in those areas, it seemed like she had increased in size. She started walking, and I noticed the slit in her dress, revealing the most attractive leg I had ever seen. The quadriceps stood out with tonicity, exuding power with every step and displaying a sensual yet solid definition. The black high-heeled sandal with straps winding around her muscular calf completed the masterpiece I was witnessing.

A resounding "WOW" was all I managed to say as my arousal pressed against my dress.

Sara joined me near the car, and when she stood in front of me, I had to look up to meet her eyes. It wasn't the first time she wore high heels, but that time made me feel truly small. I was intimidated by her size and at the same time very excited. She gave me a kiss on the nose, and I embraced her around the waist. I could feel the solidity of her lower back and the hardness of her abs pressing against my stomach. All I had to offer was my arousal.

We left before the thought of doing something else crossed our minds and reached the party venue. Loud music and numerous people talking, laughing, and dancing were already there. From a distance, we saw Melissa chatting with some friends. I shouldn't say it, but she was also a true beauty. She wore a short, sleeveless dress, all brightly white. With her blonde hair, she looked like an angel. As soon as she saw us, she ran to us and warmly embraced my girlfriend. I noticed that her arms were well-defined, probably more than I remembered. Melissa was slender, so any change in musculature stood out significantly.

After Sara, she also hugged me and gave two kisses on my cheeks. She had to bend down to reach my level. It was the first time I saw Melissa in such high heels, and it gave me a strange feeling. It revealed that she was no longer the little girl of the house. Being between these two amazons made me feel insignificant, but at the same time, proud.

Dinner was buffet-style. I tried to socialize with the guests, but I found it more difficult than usual. Generally, I had no trouble talking to strangers, but I realized I had become slightly shy, almost intimidated. I thought it was because they were mostly Melissa's schoolmates, and we didn't have many common topics to discuss. I chatted a bit with my brother Daniel, who told me about office things that I didn't care about at all. Unlike me, Sara was the center of attention for everyone, both males and females. Several guys, probably encouraged by alcohol, approached her attempting to flirt, but fortunately, I never had to intervene. They were promptly dismissed by her or my sister, who spent most of the evening near my girlfriend, laughing and joking about who knows what.

The evening continued smoothly, and at a certain point, some guests, including Daniel, said their goodbyes and went home. Sara and I were in the garden, sitting at a table by the pool, sipping our drinks. It was warm, and the stars were visible. The blue light in the water and the background music made the situation truly romantic. It's just a shame that Melissa, clearly drunk, kept passing by every two minutes among the various groups of people, making inappropriate jokes or anecdotes that were not funny at all. It seemed like she enjoyed bothering me, and at some point, she succeeded in ruining the atmosphere.

She noticed that some of her friends were arm wrestling. Initially, she went to them, joking that she would defeat them and striking superhero poses. Then she had an idea, in my opinion, not very brilliant, that lit up her face.

"LET'S ORGANIZE AN ARM WRESTLING TOURNAMENT!" she shouted, attracting the attention of everyone present. She started bouncing around, trying to convince as many people as possible to participate. Fortunately, only a few agreed, probably the most intoxicated. When she reached us, of course, Sara accepted and gave me puppy-dog eyes to involve me too.

There were 4 females and 7 males, and we organized 2 different tournaments. The girls would compete on one table, and the guys on another. The rules were that only the winners would continue, meaning semifinals and finals for the women, and one extra round for the men. Since the males were an odd number, one would advance to the next round for free, and they unanimously agreed that it should be the oldest, namely me. I found myself directly in the semifinals without even having to fight. I was happy about it because I had no desire to participate.

The matches began. Those of Sara and Melissa lasted about 2 seconds. The girls who agreed to compete were slim, weak, and drunk, so their resistance was practically nonexistent. They laughed heartily as soon as their hands touched the tables. The matches for the guys, on the other hand, were more competitive. No one seemed overly strong or muscular, but the spirit of competition prevailed, and everyone was determined to win.

Since things were taking a while, I decided to move to the girls' table, where the final was about to begin. Sara and Melissa had just interlocked their hands and were staring each other in the eyes. If until a moment ago they had laughed and joked, now they were serious and focused. Their looks had completely changed. All the people around the table quieted down, as if sensing the aura of challenge that had been created.

"GO!" shouted the referee, and immediately both started pushing. I saw the biceps of the girls swell at the same time. I had touched, caressed, kissed, dreamed of Sara's arms, but I had never had the opportunity to admire them during such an effort. When she was at rest, it wasn't noticeable, but her muscles were really big, much more than the only time we arm wrestled. I felt the urge to touch them, to feel how hard they were.

Suddenly, my thoughts were disrupted by the cheering that had erupted all around. I realized I had been dumbfounded for about thirty seconds, and the fight was continuing in perfect parity. I was amazed. I knew Sara was strong. She had demonstrated it on more than one occasion, but I didn't think Melissa could really put her in difficulty. My sister was slender, and her bicep wasn't as large as Sara's, but it was still impressive. It seemed solid and powerful, and a vein was even visible from the effort. I realized how attached I still was to the memory of a small and defenseless Melissa, and how far it was from reality. She was sweating from the effort.

We were almost at the minute mark, and neither of them showed any sign of giving up. The image of these women facing off, in the moonlight, dressed in evening gowns, with high heels, makeup, and nail polish, was one of the most exciting things I had ever witnessed. I started cheering for Sara too.

After another 30 seconds, Melissa's arm finally began to weaken, and Sara gained a decent advantage. Once past the halfway point, she managed to take control and slammed my sister's hand on the table. At least two minutes had passed since the beginning. It had been a tough battle, but my girlfriend had won. She stood up with her arms raised in victory. Melissa smiled and congratulated the champion.

It was my turn. Now that Sara had secured her victory, I didn't want to be left behind. I had to face a guy slightly shorter and slightly more robust than me. I won quite easily. His breath, which I felt while he tried to resist me, would have certainly cost him his license in a police breathalyzer test. After the effort of the match, he rushed to the bathroom to vomit. My theory about the level of intoxication of the participants was increasingly confirmed.

In the final, I faced a guy from Melissa's class. Height and weight were definitely in his favor, but he had already fought in 2 matches, and probably he had also drunk more than necessary. As soon as they gave the signal, I started strong, catching him off guard and gaining a bit of an advantage. I was lucky and didn't want to waste that opportunity. My strategy was to keep him in that defensive position for as long as possible, beating him in a war of endurance. I knew he was getting tired faster than me, and indeed, after over a minute, he began to loosen his grip. In a few seconds, I slammed his hand on the table. I was the champion, just like my girlfriend.

We shook hands sportsmanlike, and I received some compliments. Behind me, I found Sara, who hugged and kissed me emphatically. Of course, Melissa ruined even that moment.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE TWO CHAMPIONS TO CLASH!" She shouted loudly.

Everyone looked at her puzzled.

"THERE CAN'T BE TWO WINNERS!" She continued, still too loud for my taste. "AND THEN, I'M THE BIRTHDAY GIRL, AND I DECIDE THE RULES!"

With those justifications, the drunk audience began cheering for a final showdown. Sara and I looked at each other helplessly and were forced to accept.

We clasped hands over the designated table, while my sister proclaimed herself the referee. Sara's grip was stronger than I remembered.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES?" Melissa announced, inevitably loading me with responsibility. I have no idea if all that was a well-concocted plan from her evil brain, but she had managed to put me in a terrible situation. I couldn't afford to lose, or the entire male gender present there would be diminished. Obviously, if, as expected, I won, I would do no more than the minimum required.

"READY, SET, GO!"

I started pushing forcefully right from the beginning. I wanted to finish it quickly and avoid any mishaps. However, our hands didn't move. Sara's face was the epitome of concentration. She was definitely trying to defeat me, something that absolutely should not happen. I lowered my gaze to her bicep. Like during the encounter with Melissa, it was large. Seen up close, it intimidated me. I began mentally comparing it to mine, and I wasn't so sure they were very different in terms of size. It also seemed extremely powerful, and I had a strong desire to grip it and feel its solidity. I started getting excited, and at the same time, our arms bent to my disadvantage. I saw Melissa going into ecstasy.

I cleared my mind from sexual thoughts and focused only on the battle. A small distraction was costing me the victory. I increased my push, but I could only halt Sara's advance. I was in trouble. I slightly shifted my elbow sideways. I don't think it's allowed by the rules, but none of those present seemed like an expert. Moreover, it only served to neutralize a disadvantage caused by a distraction, so I felt justified. As soon as I returned to the center, I also repositioned the elbow in the correct position.

The match continued for over 2 minutes, and I still hadn't managed to slam her hand on the table. I had gained an advantage, but my victory was not certain. I also felt a growing fatigue in my arm. I didn't want to challenge Sara to an endurance competition. I knew she was superior, and I had to conclude as soon as possible. All the guests were now around us, drawn by this exciting battle. Melissa was clearly cheering against me and didn't hesitate to show it, with shouts and encouragement toward my girlfriend. The strange thing was that the more the fans' delirium around us grew, the less Sara's face seemed focused and determined to win. She was almost bothered by all that chaos, and promptly in those moments, I gained a slight advantage.

I decided to go all out. I poured all my remaining energy into my arm, hoping to finish it. I closed my eyes, shifted my body, and gripped the table with my other hand. I pushed as hard as I could, gritting my teeth and holding my breath. I couldn't take it anymore. A few more seconds, and I would have completely given up, but then, miraculously, I felt her fingers touch the table's surface. I had done it. I raised my eyes for a moment and saw Sara's sweet face smiling happily.

Some of the guys present cheered, while others sighed in relief. It wasn't the clear-cut victory they expected. Certainly, all the females were disappointed. They had hoped until the last moment for a different outcome. Melissa was the one who took it the hardest. She muttered things like "all luck!" or "she let him win!" I couldn't understand why she had such an issue with me, but I would find out some time later.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2023, 10:52:10 pm »
Chapter 8

I had won the arm wrestling tournament, but I didn't feel like a true winner. Sara had seriously challenged me, and if I hadn't used a small trick, I might have even risked losing. What did her final smile mean? It was as if she was happy about the defeat, as if she had decided how it should end. It was impossible. What was happening? How had she become so strong? What should I do? These were just some of the questions haunting me. Perhaps the previous matches had affected my performance, but not enough to justify what had happened. Considering that Sara had also competed shortly before me, it all made even less sense.

Lost in my thoughts, Sara approached me. "Let's go to the room, champion!" she whispered in my ear.

The restaurant had rooms upstairs for anyone who wanted to stay overnight. Since we had been drinking, Sara and I decided to rent one for the night, and we already had the keys. As we left the hall, all my thoughts focused on the curves of my girlfriend and what we would do shortly. We turned the corner and started kissing against the wall. Sara was explosive. I already knew that our final had ignited her to epic levels. I grabbed her under the buttocks, lifted her, and started climbing the stairs that separated us from the room. She was heavier than I thought.

Excited and a bit drunk, I stumbled, arriving in front of the door and with a sigh, let Sara put her feet back on the ground. I tried not to show the fatigue, but the sweat droplets on my forehead were more than evident.

"Tired?" she asked, smiling.

My brain began to search for the right answer. When talking about weight with a woman, finding the right words is never easy. Fortunately, Sara saved me. "Lately, the scale hasn't been my friend anymore!" she said with embarrassment. "I'm afraid I've gained a bit, but the more I try, the less I can lose!"

I took a step back to look at her. "You've never been more exciting than tonight!" I replied sincerely.

Sara happily hugged me, and we immediately entered the room. I tore her dress off, and I took off my shirt. I was ready to jump on her when she stopped me, raising her finger in front of my face. "I think something is missing to declare you the champion definitively!" she said, confusing my slightly intoxicated brain. "You have to beat me with your left hand too!"

I looked at her with despondent eyes. I was hyper-excited, and I didn't need an additional prelude. The night of sex that awaited us would also drain the remaining energy, so I didn't want to waste it. Unfortunately, Sara was adamant. We leaned on the table and locked our left hands. "Ready to be defeated?" she said, locking her green eyes with mine.

"You're talking to the champion!" I replied, pretending confidence. The truth was that the previous match came back to my mind. I was baffled by Sara's increase in strength. At the beginning of the evening, I had never even considered that my girlfriend could reach me, but at that moment, I was plagued by this thought.

"Three, two, one, go!" she said before starting to push. I cleared my mind of all fears and focused. I would reason after winning the encounter. The important thing was not to get distracted, but immediately my gaze fell on her bicep. It was the perfect copy of the right one. Same size, same thickness, same definition, and unfortunately, same strength. I immediately lost ground and had to double my efforts just to stop her movement. I was already in crisis after just a few seconds. I moved my elbow outward, just as I had done during the final, but it had no desired effect. Sara's arm remained immobile. I started sweating, partly from effort and partly from the fear of losing. I clenched my teeth and held my breath, but soon I felt exhaustion taking over. The left was my weak arm, and I didn't have much resistance, while Sara's arm continued to push with the same power as before. The movement quickly resumed, and after just 30 seconds from the start, I had already touched the table with my hand. The worst part was that it didn't seem like she had exerted much effort. Either the strength difference between my arms was really significant, or my girlfriend had let me win. Doubt haunted me, but I didn't have the courage to ask.

"I told you you'd fall, my dear champion!" Sara exclaimed before jumping on me excitedly.

At 10 in the morning the next day, Sara turned in bed. I couldn't help but look at that broad back and be flooded with doubts. After the fantastic night of sex, she had fallen into a deep sleep, while I hadn't rested well at all. My head was full of thoughts. How could I not have noticed what was happening? My girlfriend didn't go to the gym out of boredom or to kill time. She was training hard to surpass me, while I remained ignorant of everything. I felt deceived in a certain way. I had clearly lost an arm wrestling match with the left and barely won with the right. I had to take action quickly.

I decided to follow a personal training program to get everything back in place. I would do it in secret. I would get back in shape, and Sara would realize that she had pursued an unattainable dream. I wouldn't suffer any more humiliations and would remain the alpha element of the couple forever.

In the afternoon, after dropping Sara off at home, I went to enroll in a gym near where I worked. It was small, dirty, and smelled of sweat. It was not at all pleasant to train there, but I would do it to achieve my goal.

Soon there would be no doubt about who was the stronger of us. Everything would be perfectly clear... unfortunately.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2023, 12:21:20 am »
I hope their competitiveness does not kill the relationship

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2023, 07:43:04 am »
+

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2023, 09:15:38 am »
I hope their competitiveness does not kill the relationship
No worries. They are made for each other. They will overcome any adversity.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2023, 10:06:23 am »
Hi, Ophaki!

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2023, 10:08:29 am »
I love the Story! Would be nice if they could weigh both..

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2023, 10:09:55 am »
Sorry, sent too early :)

Hi, Ophaki!

I love like your story very much. Are you planning to keep it as realistic as possible or Sara may become slightly better than normal people?

Will she develop in physical way only or their roles will be reversed in some other ways too? Like intelligence, salary and so on? :)

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2023, 12:19:59 pm »
Sorry, sent too early :)

Hi, Ophaki!

I love like your story very much. Are you planning to keep it as realistic as possible or Sara may become slightly better than normal people?

Will she develop in physical way only or their roles will be reversed in some other ways too? Like intelligence, salary and so on? :)

Hi wissen. Thanks for the comment. Being my first story, I won't drag it on too much. I'll focus mainly on improvement in terms of physical strength and skills. I had thought about other fields, but I prefer to save that for other stories. In the end, it will remain fairly realistic, considering how much a girl can excel in everything she does in such a short time. There won't be superpowers or self-lifting cars, but I have an interesting ending in mind.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2023, 01:55:24 pm »
Hi oneak91. Thanks for the comment. In theory, I hadn't planned for weight or size comparisons. In any case, at this point in the story, Sara should have reached the same weight as Miky. Sara's musculature is more complete and well-built, while Miky hasn't undergone any specific training but he is taller.

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2023, 03:21:59 pm »
Hi oneak91. Thanks for the comment. In theory, I hadn't planned for weight or size comparisons. In any case, at this point in the story, Sara should have reached the same weight as Miky. Sara's musculature is more complete and well-built, while Miky hasn't undergone any specific training but he is taller.

Thanks for your answer. Have fun with the next chapters!

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2023, 08:20:46 pm »
Chapter 9

I started training 4 or 5 times a week at that rundown gym near my office. I went there early in the morning or in the evening before heading home. My physique was improving; I felt more toned and had more energy. Looking in the mirror, I saw respectable abs, chest, and decent biceps—not those of a bodybuilder, but respectable. Sara noticed during our evening runs or in the midst of "physical activity" under the covers. She always pointed it out, and my response was consistently, "Men don't need much effort to stay in shape!" She'd smile and say things like, "The bigger they are, the louder they fall," or "It'll be a pleasure to take them down," referring to some hypothetical future challenge.

About a month after Melissa's birthday, something significant happened. We were at my place. Sara was bored, sitting on the couch watching TV while I had yogurt in the kitchen. A message popped up in my friends' group chat.

It was Giulio, for the third consecutive time, notifying us he couldn't make it to play. He claimed to be swamped with work, but we all suspected he was tired of physical activities. At poker nights, he was always present. He had already skipped two basketball games in the past two weeks, and that day, we had reserved the tennis court.

Annoyed, I turned to the couch. "Hey, love. Want to play tennis tonight?"

Sara immediately stood up. "Really? Of course, I want to! You haven't asked me since that one time!"

"Yeah, I know. We were always four..." I replied absentmindedly, relaying the news to the group. "Giulio is too unreliable, and you'll be more competitive than him anyway!"

She ran towards me and kissed me enthusiastically. "I'll aim to become the champion!" she said happily.

"Yeah, maybe in 2 or 3 lifetimes!" I replied, returning to the message.

That evening, just like the previous time, we arrived at the parking lot where the others were waiting. Marco and Andrea were leaning against their cars, chatting. Andrea was physically similar to me but noticeably leaner.

The first thing I noticed was their open mouths when Sara got out of the car. I heard a "wow" that irritated me. My girlfriend was dressed in an all-white tennis outfit, including a visor cap and wristbands. She had bought it some time ago, hoping to be invited again.

The skirt was very short, exposing her muscular legs in a display of strength and sensuality. The quadriceps and calves were defined and clearly visible, powerful with each step. In the dim light of the bedroom or when she wore workout leggings, they didn't stand out as much, and I hadn't paid much attention. Now that I focused on them, they were truly massive.

I mentally compared her legs to mine. The difference in size was evident, even without putting them side by side. I felt a sense of shame, but instead of looking away, my eyes moved up to Sara's upper body. It was literally breathtaking.

The tank top was tight enough to hug her abs. Even when relaxed, the sculpted shape of her six-pack was visible. The slight belly she once had was gone, replaced by solid, defined muscles. Her arms and shoulders were exposed and looked imposing, like those of a statue. They seemed as large as they were at Melissa's party, but now they were relaxed. A shiver ran down my spine, imagining how much they could grow during exertion. I was glad I had embarked on my secret training program, so at least in terms of strength, I had nothing to fear.

With that outfit, Sara could easily be mistaken for a professional tennis player. Certainly, she had nothing to envy, at least on a physical level.

I returned to reality when I saw Marco embracing my girlfriend and warmly greeting her. Perhaps a bit too warmly for my liking. I tried to pretend not to notice and walked towards the courts.

During the journey, I suggested organizing the tournament like the previous time, but Sara strongly opposed it. "Stop treating me like a novice!" she exclaimed.

"Darling, you played only once. It's normal to consider you... inexperienced!" I justified.

"I still won a game! Let's do a regular draw!" she retorted.

I agreed without arguing. It was pointless to argue over such a trivial matter, so we drew lots.

The draw was that I had to face Andrea, while Marco would play against Sara. I immediately felt unlucky. I would have a relatively tough first match, while Marco would reach the final much more rested. But in the end, I was the champion, and I had to prove that I was the best even in these circumstances.

Andrea and I moved to the second court. During the journey, I thought about my strategy. Should I conserve energy or win quickly? I chose the former. My endurance had increased thanks to the training, and I could easily handle a long match, but at a slower pace.

I defeated Andrea 6-4, 5-6, 6-3. I was full of confidence since I had saved a lot of energy and still won fairly easily. My body responded well, and my self-esteem returned to high levels. I didn't pay much attention, but it had been a long time since I felt that positive sensation—the winning mindset that had always accompanied and helped me in many everyday life situations. For some strange reason, it had been set aside somewhere inside me.

We joined Marco and Sara, and I saw them waiting on the bench by the court. They were chatting calmly, although my friend seemed very tired and drenched in sweat. Sara was also sweaty, but from her posture and the emphasis she put into gesturing, she seemed still full of energy.

As soon as they noticed us, Sara stood up and picked up her racket. "So, ready for the final?" she asked with obvious impatience.

My brain went into a spin. "Final? I mean... you... you two..." I stammered, shifting my eyes between her and my friend.

Marco looked at me with a mix of shame and helplessness. "I have to admit you trained her really well!" he said, trying to justify himself.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, totally incredulous.

"Not at all! 4-6, 6-4, 6-2. Sorry to say, but I won't be playing for the top spot today!" my friend admitted, then turned to Andrea. "If you agree, I'd like to watch the final this time!"

Andrea agreed, approaching the bench. "I'm curious now. Let's rest and enjoy the show. Hopefully, we'll see the champion fall!"

I couldn't believe my ears. How could they think that Sara had a chance to win against me? Last time, she could barely return easy balls, and now she wanted to compete with the best? It was impossible. Probably, Marco had underestimated her or let her win. That guy, always full of testosterone, lost his head every time there was a female around, but I would never allow such a thing. Inside me, a strong desire to triumph in the tournament emerged. I wanted to excel. I wanted to be the champion. I wanted to beat Sara. It was a genuine need.

"Alright, let's begin!" I said, looking at my girlfriend. "But then I don't want your fans to be disappointed when I beat you!"

"Don't worry! They'll all be happy when you lose!" she replied, winking.

I served, and even though I didn't show it, I was very focused. On the other side, Sara was waiting with her legs apart in a perfect ready position. When did she learn that tennis stance?

I tossed the ball in the air, hit it with force, and... ACE! Sara didn't even move. I breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe I had worried for no reason. I served a second time, and just like before, I scored. I thought it was all a joke, organized by my friends. They had made me believe that my girlfriend had suddenly become a tennis prodigy, and I fell for it completely.

With the third serve, I hit the net. I couldn't risk another mistake, so I had to refrain from forcing the second serve. However, I put a lot of spin on the ball to compensate for the lack of power. Sara rushed to return a slow ball. She hit it perfectly and sent it to my left with a force that left me rooted in place. She caught me by surprise, and I watched it pass without any chance of reaching it. Fortunately, the ball went out due to the spin, but all that power worried me.

My fourth serve was returned by my girlfriend, but without the right precision, and I managed to close the point immediately after. I won the first game, but Sara's eyes worried me. They were the eyes she had when a new challenge presented itself. Every time I tried a move she didn't know or hadn't perfected, she had that look. I knew her brain was working on countermeasures, and her trained body would help her.

She served next, and again, I won the game easily, but something was off. Sara was trying to put spin on every shot. Obviously, the result was poor, but I could see she was trying to grasp that new technique.

During the third game, all my serves were rejected, both the powerful ones and those with spin. It was as if Sara had stepped up her game. Of course, she was still far from putting me in difficulty, but it made me nervous.

In the fourth game, Sara continued to refine and study spin shots. I still won that one, bringing it to 4-0, but I wasn't perfect like the others. The spin on one of her serves deceived me, and the ball bounced off my racket and hit the net. Nothing too significant, you might say. It was just a small point, seemingly irrelevant to the match. Not so for my girlfriend; that was a true triumph for her. Not only had she quickly understood how spin shots worked, but it was also the first real point she scored against me, and I was facing her at my maximum concentration.

In the fifth game, the change began. I prepared to receive, expecting another slow, spinning serve. Sara tossed the ball in the air as before, but when the racket hit the ball, I understood that the real game was starting only at that moment. It was an incredibly powerful serve. The ball bounced near my foot, leaving me no time to react. It wasn't irresistible, and if I had been more attentive, I probably would have returned it. Still, none of the present had ever hit so well.

In tennis, you have to be able to combine strength and precision at the same time. For example, Marco, with his big and powerful body, would probably have sent all his shots out of bounds if he had used all his strength. He was forced to limit his greatest quality considerably. Sara had just shown that she could use great force without losing accuracy, just like the champion, which was me. Perhaps even better.

"WOW!" exclaimed Andrea, incredulous.

"Now the fun begins!" replied Marco, having already experienced the abilities of my girlfriend firsthand.

The second serve was similar to the first. I managed to return it with difficulty, and Sara closed the point immediately after, in an extremely masterful and effective way. The rest of the game continued in the same manner, and we went to 4-1. I started to get suspicious.

"Where did you learn these things?" I asked.

"Tutorials on YouTube or by watching you guys. They don't seem too difficult!" she replied calmly.

I looked at her unconvinced. You don't learn a sport overnight. I thought of shedding light on the matter right after beating her.

The first set ended 6-2 for me, but in the second, Sara raised her level even more. After a couple of games, she managed to break, meaning she won even though I was serving. She took the lead and closed it 6-4 for her.

I was in trouble. Sara had started to vary types of shots. She made me run from one side, then hit me with a slow ball. She hit with force, and the next time, she added spin. She was confusing me, and I seemed much more fatigued than her.

In the last set, Sara had complete control of the game. She attacked confidently, while I defended. She was quick and agile on her feet, reaching every shot of mine with ease. She had increased her confidence, completely destroying mine. No one had ever reduced me to that state, forced to chase the ball at her whim. She closed the set 6-3, leaving no room for recriminations.

She approached enthusiastically to shake my hand, but I refused. "You deceived me!" I exclaimed reluctantly. "You took private tennis lessons! That's the only explanation!"

Sara looked offended. "Why would I do that? I researched this sport, it's true. I watched videos and learned some techniques. I even took your racket sometimes, trying to understand how to position my hand, wrist, arm... but I certainly didn't spend money on a private teacher. I couldn't wait to try what I had studied, and today I had the opportunity!"

"I don't believe you!" I replied brusquely.

Seeing my nervousness, Marco intervened. "Hey, calm down, my friend. Sara is telling the truth. Sometimes at the gym, she asked me for advice on serving or court positioning. If she had taken private lessons, she could have asked a coach!"

I looked at him angrily. "Ah, so you two chat a lot. It seems like you've been spending a bit too much time together lately!"

"What are you insinuating?" Sara asked, starting to get angry and coming towards me.

Marco stepped in between and stopped her. "You're exaggerating, Miky. Besides gym-related stuff, we never talk. Try to calm down and make peace with it. Be sportsmanlike and congratulate the new champion!"

Even Andrea sided with my girlfriend, and reluctantly, I went along with them. I shook her hand and conceded the title, but my heart burned with anger and humiliation. I realized that my winning mentality was over: it had been stifled and overshadowed by Sara's much stronger and dominant mindset.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2023, 08:41:18 pm »

Hi wissen. Thanks for the comment. Being my first story, I won't drag it on too much. I'll focus mainly on improvement in terms of physical strength and skills. I had thought about other fields, but I prefer to save that for other stories. In the end, it will remain fairly realistic, considering how much a girl can excel in everything she does in such a short time. There won't be superpowers or self-lifting cars, but I have an interesting ending in mind.

Thank you for your answer!

I will eagerly waiting for new chapters and new stories from you :)

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2023, 06:18:16 am »
Now she is winning everything 👏 how many chapters are planned?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Winning mindset

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View