Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579847 Posts in 73850 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 12:31:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Winning mindset
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winning mindset  (Read 12228 times)

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Winning mindset
« on: November 30, 2023, 11:00:16 pm »
This is my first story written in multiple chapters (maybe 10, I'm not sure yet). I will continue writing and publishing it if I see that you like it. I'm trying to translate it into English, but my skills are about 99% reliant on ChatGPT. I'm afraid it won't be a good job and that native English speakers might experience symptoms like bleeding from their eyes. So, if anyone is interested, any help is greatly appreciated. I thank you in advance for any comments or critiques, as they will help me decide whether or not to publish more stories.

Chapter 1

"If I asked you for an example of a winning mindset, what would you answer? Maybe you would talk about a successful entrepreneur or describe a famous personality. You would definitely be right, but if you couldn't think of anything, my story could certainly help you.

My name is Michele, but my friends call me Miky, or at least that's how I like to be called. I'm 26 years old now, living a peaceful and happy life. Do you want to know my secret? I've learned to accept that there will always be someone better than me, and luckily, one of those people sleeps in the same bed as me.

I grew up in a normal family, with loving parents who emphasized every little accomplishment of their children. Every time I got a 7 out of 10 in school or reached some small milestone, both of them were ready to praise and celebrate me, boosting my self-esteem. I have an older brother and a little sister, and it was the same for them. There wasn't a day in our house that didn't rejoice over something.

Thanks to this treatment, I gained great self-assurance and faced everything with my head held high and courage. Nothing scared me. From my parents, I also inherited good genes. I'm blonde, 6 feet tall (1.83 meters), and have a fairly athletic build. In my youth, I always tried to excel in school or with the kids in the neighborhood. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone. Or at least, it usually doesn't.

I couldn't wait to be independent, so as soon as I graduated, I started working and with my first earnings, I rented a small apartment. Nothing special, just a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and a garage, but it was more than enough for one person.

Not to brag, but I've always been good with girls. I was often in fashion when I was younger and had several small relationships until I met Sara, the love of my life.

I was in a bar, enjoying the evening with my friends, when my gaze fell upon a girl sitting a few tables away. I couldn't tell you if she was objectively the most beautiful girl in the place, but certainly, when I saw her, my heart skipped a beat. She had chestnut hair, slightly wavy, flowing down her back, a smiling face with a few cute freckles, and green eyes that could enchant me instantly.

I didn't think twice and approached her. I introduced myself, bought her a drink, and after 5 minutes, I was already in love with her. She was nice, friendly, playful, and brilliant. She was 5.7 feet tall (1.73 meters) with a slim but not too skinny physique. Definitely fit compared to many other sedentary students. She was a year younger than me and had just started university.

From that moment on, we were always together. There were never any doubts about our future. We always made love, there was complicity, we told each other everything, and we always had fun. Everything was perfect, but the day Sara graduated was the beginning of a change.

We went to a bar with friends, and as in any proper party, we had a few drinks. Since it was her celebration, Sara was much drunker than me, and when we arrived at my apartment, we started fooling around in the elevator. As we reached the front door, she jumped into my arms, still kissing me. I fumbled to turn on the lights, threw the keys aside, and kicked the door closed.

Stumbling, we reached the bedroom and fell onto the bed, embracing each other. I quickly took off my shirt, and she did the same. I started kissing her around the neck while holding her hands above her head. She gasped with excitement. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and with a sudden movement, she rolled us over. We ended up in the reverse position, with her on top and me on the bottom. I found my hands pinned above my head, with her bra just inches from my face.

She smirked mischievously. I smiled back and tried to lift my arms to free myself. That innocent game had aroused her, and she began to resist. Her grip was strong. I applied more force and started lifting my hands a few inches, but the effort was considerable, and I wasn't making much progress. The leverage wasn't in my favor, and after a few seconds, I was forced to tip her sideways. We rolled, and I returned to the top. I firmly held her wrists, preventing her from freeing herself.

Sara began to squirm, trying to break free. Her expression had turned serious. She was really putting in effort. It excited me a lot, even though I was also straining. I smiled forcefully to tease her, and she responded with a feigned offended look.

I wasn't an expert in wrestling, in fact, I was nothing at all, considering it was my first wrestling match (as it was for her), and I didn't know the danger of ignoring her legs. After more attempts to free my arms, Sara wrapped her thighs around my hips, crossed her ankles behind my back, and started squeezing. I don't know if you've ever been in such a situation, but I assure you it hurts a lot. I tried to tense my abs, but the pressure was applied laterally, where I had no defense. An "oh" slipped out of my mouth along with all my air. I tried to hold on to maintain my dominant position, but the pain showed no sign of diminishing. I released her hands and moved mine to her thighs, trying to loosen the scissor hold, but my arms couldn't compete with her legs.

"Do you surrender?" Sara exclaimed, amused.

I looked at her and saw the same smile I had given her before, but without any sign of strain. She was relaxed and fully aware of having the situation completely under control. She didn't even try to roll or change position since her legs were effortlessly managing me. I made a final attempt to rotate my torso to shift the pressure from my hips to my abs, but her hold was truly firm and gave me no escape. I was completely out of breath, so the only choice left was to surrender.

"Yes! You won!" I said.

As soon as I admitted my defeat, Sara loosened the pressure. I fell to the side, catching my breath and massaging my sore hips, but immediately she jumped on top of me and started removing my pants. I had never seen her so excited. That innocent little competition had completely electrified her, and we made love three times that night. Sara was unleashed, and I was the happiest man on earth.

Clearly, I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

Forum Saradas

Winning mindset
« on: November 30, 2023, 11:00:16 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Winning mindset
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 04:55:11 am »
Great start. Looking forward to your next chapter

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 10:32:06 pm »
Chapter 2

After that fiery night, bed wrestling had become a prominent part of our relationship. There was no foreplay that aroused Sara in the same way, and I was highly stimulated as well. It wasn't about winning, but rather the effect that competition created. It was just a game that fueled our bond. No resentment, no arguments, and thankfully, no injuries. For me, admitting defeat was never a problem, as wild sex awaited me afterwards. I think it was the same for Sara, although after a couple of my victories, she said she wanted to join me in the evening races.

I wasn't a fanatic about training, but I liked to stay in shape. I went running 2 or 3 times a week, and occasionally met up with my friends to play soccer, tennis, basketball, or any sport that came to mind. I also had a gym membership, but I wasn't a frequent visitor. I always preferred outdoor activities, so the times I could be found working out indoors were rare and mostly during winter.

Anyway, one Saturday evening, after I had returned from work, Sara joined me at my apartment.

"So, are you ready?" she said, bouncing in front of the door.

"Wow, so much enthusiasm!" I commented, observing the beauty in front of me. She had a new pair of pink tennis shoes and black running pants. Seeing her in that tight workout attire brought back memories of our first wrestling match and how her legs had completely immobilized me. She didn't have obvious muscles, but it was clear she wasn't lacking in strength. The short-sleeved pink shirt she wore was breathable and perfect for running. She had probably spent an entire afternoon buying the best workout clothes. Her stomach was flat, and her arms looked toned. The only part that boasted a certain level of roundness was her fantastic chest, although it appeared quite compressed under the workout clothes.

"I can't wait to get started!" she said, adjusting a headband to keep her hair away from her face. "You know, with university, I haven't had much time to focus on my physical fitness in recent years!"

My heart rate surged. I truly was the luckiest man in the world to have such an exceptional girlfriend.

"All right, little one," I exclaimed. "Let's go, but don't expect marathons or anything like that. We'll have a steady run, just to relieve some stress!"

Sara smiled broadly, winked, and gave me a thumbs-up.

We started with the plan of doing a small neighborhood loop. It was a route I often took, and it would take approximately 40 minutes. With a slow pace, it would be perfect for a beginner. However, Sara's enthusiasm and inexperience occasionally led her to speed up and gain some distance on me. Watching her beautiful backside move in rhythm made that run the most exciting of my life, but as a seasoned runner, I would always call her back to slow down (without too much haste, of course).

35 minutes later, we were already in sight of my apartment.

"We're almost there, and we have a great time, considering it's your first time!" I said, looking at my wristwatch.

Noticing my distraction, Sara burst into a sprint, using the last of her remaining strength.

"The last one there is a cucumber!" she said, laughing cheerfully.

"Hey, you cheater!" I replied, chasing after her.

There were about fifty meters left, and she had at least a five-meter lead. I thought catching up wouldn't be a big issue, but to my surprise, that girl still had plenty of energy. I quickened my pace to my maximum, and finally saw her brown hair getting closer. Her calves formed a slight bulge of muscle, given the exertion they had been under in the past half hour, and her thighs brushed against each other without slowing down.

With one last surge, I managed to catch up and pass her just as we approached the front door of the building. My hands slammed against the solid wood just a moment before her pink painted fingers.

"I won, slowpoke!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

Sara bent over, hands on her knees, trying to inhale as much air as possible. "To me, it was a tie!" she said, not very convincingly.

"Absolutely not! I clearly arrived first!" I exclaimed, perhaps with a bit too much determination.

She glanced up at me, surprised by my excessive reaction. "Okay, okay! Yes, maybe you arrived a hair before me," she replied, straightening up. "I guess that means I'll have to celebrate the winner!"

Sara approached, running her finger along my chest, and placed her other hand right in the middle of my pants. My reaction was immediate. I forgot about the fatigue, and we immediately went up to my apartment. We continued under the shower for another 30 minutes, intoxicated with excitement.

When we finished, Sara left the bathroom first and went to the bedroom. After 10 minutes, I found her lying on the bed, fast asleep. The day had completely exhausted her, and now she lay there, beautiful like an angel, dressed only in lace panties and a white men's shirt stolen from my drawer. I admired her for a few seconds before covering her with a blanket and curling up beside her.

We slept peacefully until the next morning. Sara got up first and as soon as her sweet feet touched the floor, she let out a loud sigh. 'Ouch, it hurts! My legs are sore!' she exclaimed.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up slightly from the pillow. 'It's normal!' I replied. 'It's the aftermath of yesterday's run!'

'Do you have this pain too?' she innocently asked.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed. 'No, I often do workouts like this, so my body is used to it. It was your first time, so the soreness is inevitable. You'll see that next time you'll feel much better!'

Sara turned and gave me a look like a lost kitten. 'Since you're feeling so good, you know what I could really use? A nice restorative massage!'

I looked at her and smiled, even though I wasn't fully awake yet. She knew very well that I couldn't resist her puppy eyes. 'I guess I can grant you that. Consider it a consolation prize!'

Having gotten what she wanted, her expression changed and she started coming towards me on the bed, purring. 'If you're good, I'll make sure there's also a prize for the winner. I fell asleep yesterday and we couldn't do anything!' Her green eyes immediately wiped away any trace of sleep from my mind and created an obvious bulge under the white sheets.

My blissful smile confirmed my happiness, even though I didn't consider the sex we had just a few hours before in the shower as 'nothing'.

I had her lie down on the bed on her stomach and began by caressing her toes. They had the same pink nail polish as her hands. I gently manipulated each toe and then moved on to the sole and the upper part of the foot. With each touch, her voice emitted a moan of pleasure.

After finishing with her feet, I moved on to massaging her calves. As my hands brushed against her soft and well-cared-for skin, I reflected on how perfect Sara was for me. She had the exact proportions of my ideal woman. Slim ankles and pronounced calves, without being too masculine. I started applying more pressure, reaching deep into the muscle. Her moans increased. I realized that despite her lack of sports activity, my fingers didn't sink in too easily. I thought back to the difficulty I had in catching up with her the previous evening. What I was touching was proof of her agility. Beneath that velvety skin, there was power, for a girl.

Finally, I moved on to her thighs. My hands passionately sank into those divine legs. Every massage completed its course by caressing the firm cheeks of her round buttocks. It was pure bliss for me. The arousing moans accompanying my movements only increased my libido. I applied pressure and slowly released it, and each time I was rewarded. My treatment gradually worked its way towards the inner thigh, passing through the adductor muscles that had dominated me a short while ago. Beneath the softness of her feminine skin, I could feel a slight hardness of her muscles.

I was immersed in sinful dreams. My excitement was now more than evident, and the direction of my massages loudly proclaimed my intentions. Sara quickly understood the signals and rolled onto the sheets, lying on her back.

'It's time for your prize!' she said with a bewitching voice, grabbing me by the shirt and inviting me to climb on top of her.

40 minutes later, we both collapsed exhausted, with our heads on the pillows.

As we cuddled, my phone received a message and emitted a sound. I reached out for the nightstand and grabbed it.

'Who is it?' Sara asked, while caressing my chest with her finger.

'It's Andrea!' I casually replied. 'He has a fever and won't be able to come tonight to play tennis. We're down to three players!'

Sara sat up with excitement. 'If you need one more, I'll come!'

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 12:43:26 am »
Love this girl and her enthusiasm for exercise.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2023, 08:43:26 pm »
Chapter 3

"If one is missing, I'll step in!" exclaimed Sara, with renewed energy.

"You?" I asked, surprised. "Do you know how to play tennis?"

"No. I've never played, but I can learn!" she confidently replied.

I looked at her with compassionate eyes. "Sara, you can't learn a sport on the spot!"

"I can if you teach me!" she purred.

"I'm not spending Sunday evening giving tennis lessons!" I replied decisively. "I'm going to play a few matches with my friends. We're on a different level!"

"And your friends are Djokovic and... any other famous tennis player?" Sara said sarcastically.

"We might not be Djokovic, Alcaraz, and Medvedev..." I exclaimed, emphasizing the first three famous tennis names that came to mind. "...but we've played many times, and I enjoy playing with them. I don't want to waste the evening teaching you while they play tennis!"

"We're not playing in the Champions League. I'll participate as if I were Andrea and learn by playing!" Her tone became more determined.

"That's a soccer cup, not tennis!" I corrected her, annoyed. "You probably don't even know the rules, and you might get hurt. Remember the pains in your legs!"

"Soccer, tennis... who cares. I know I have to get the ball over the net. It doesn't take a genius to learn a few more rules. As for the pains, your massage rejuvenated me. Look here!" Sara stood up and started hopping on the floor.

I smiled at her enthusiasm. "Yes, the Vatican just contacted me. They want to study my healing powers and make me a saint. Sara, I said no, and it's final! We'll play in turns! That's my definitive decision!"

A few minutes later, my friends received a message on the Whatsapp group: "Don't worry. I found someone to replace Andrea!"

In the evening, I arrived at the tennis club with Sara. Giulio and Marco, my friends, were already there and waiting.

"Hi guys!" I exclaimed, with little conviction.

"Hi Miky!" Marco replied. "Hey, Sara! Long time no see. I'm glad you're here!" Marco hugged her expansively but friendly. He was the tallest, physically the most muscular in the group, as he went to the gym 2 or 3 times a week.

"Hi Miky! Hi Sara!" Giulio said from behind. He was a slightly overweight guy and a bit shorter than me.

Sara greeted everyone with energy.

As we headed to the courts, I began outlining the evening's program. "So guys, we'll play two matches each. Each match will be best of three games, and each game will consist of 6 sets. Since Sara is a beginner, I thought I'd give her some advice in the first game. You guys play on the other court!"

Everyone agreed willingly.

Sara and I reached our court and left our bags near the net. I took the rackets and offered one to Sara; then, we positioned ourselves facing each other.

I watched her as she hopped from side to side, struggling to contain her enthusiasm. She looked like a child in a playground.

"So, I've explained the rules to you!" I began. "Now try hitting the ball!"

I tossed a slow and simple ball towards her, but it bounced several times and hit the back net.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked, sounding angry.

I looked at her confused.

"We said to have a real match. I'll learn by playing, I told you!" She scolded me.

"I just wanted to give you some advice, but okay! As you wish!" I took another ball from my pocket, threw it up, and hit it forcefully towards Sara.

"ACE!" I immediately shouted, watching the ball land behind my girlfriend. "15-0!"

The first game ended with a clear 6-0 for me, where Sara struggled to hit most of the balls. However, during the second game, I decided to ease the pace a bit, allowing her to land some decent shots. Nevertheless, the match was one-sided and ended 6-0.

I checked Sara's expression. I was afraid I had been too harsh, but instead of disappointment, I saw a big happy smile and her green eyes focused. She had clearly enjoyed herself.

We waited for the others to finish and join us. I gave Sara some tips on serving and positioning. As expected, Marco had won both games 6-3 and 6-2.

"So, Sara, how was your first match?" the taller guy exclaimed.

"Mmmm... so-so!" she replied. "I lost, but I'm starting to understand how it works!"

"If you listen to what Miky says, you'll never learn anything!" Marco joked, winking at me.

"As far as I remember, the champion among us is me!" I replied promptly, pointing to myself.

"We'll see in the final!" he retorted.

In our previous encounters, I had always won, but among all my friends, Marco was certainly the most in shape and capable of challenging me. The tall guy had great power but lacked speed. On the other hand, I was quite balanced and had decent technique. Obviously, none of us had ever taken real tennis lessons, and in a tournament, we would never have hoped to win a match. Still, among us, I was the undisputed champion.

The match was fought from the beginning. I won the first game 6-4, while the second went to Marco 4-6. The third game turned out to be very tense and balanced until the last point. The morning spent in bed with Sara was starting to test my endurance. After an exciting exchange of shots, I managed to clinch the result. I won and kept the champion's crown.

"This time, I came close!" Marco exclaimed, sitting exhausted on the bench.

"Yeah, you know, I was a bit tired!" I replied, brushing off the reasons for my fatigue.

Suddenly, we heard a female scream coming from the other court. Marco and I looked at each other alarmed.

"Was that Sara?" he said, already knowing the answer.

"Yes! What happened? Did she get hurt?" I asked as we started running towards them.

Our game had taken longer, so they must have finished well before us. I thought about the pains Sara had complained about in the morning and felt guilty for allowing her to come and play. If she had been injured, it was entirely my fault.

We quickly arrived and stopped as soon as we saw the scene in front of us. Sara was jumping in the middle of the court, with raised arms, as if she had just won the Roland Garros. Giulio was sitting on the bench, sweaty, holding his head in his hands.

"What happened here?" I asked incredulously.

Sara saw me and ran towards me to hug me. "I WON! I WON!"

Then she immediately stopped and showed an embarrassed expression. She ran to Giulio and bent down towards him with her hands in front of her face.

"Sorry, Giulio. I didn't mean to mock you. I was just happy for winning a match..."

"Don't worry, Sara!" he replied, catching his breath. "I'm used to losing, and you won deservedly. You have every right to celebrate!" He smiled genuinely.

Meanwhile, I was standing completely stunned. Surely, Giulio wasn't an athlete, but he had been playing for a while and compensated with good technique. It was unthinkable for him to lose against a girl who had never played before today. There had to be a plausible explanation. Perhaps he let her win, but judging by the amount of sweat, it seemed like he had just run the New York Marathon. Maybe he was sick.

Meanwhile, Marco had gone to congratulate my girlfriend. "Well done, Sara! Great victory!"

"Thanks a lot, Marco!" Sara replied, embracing him enthusiastically. "How did your game go?"

"Miky won, but I'm gaining ground!" he answered. "He won't be the champion for much longer!"

Sara ran to me and jumped on me, kissing me on the lips. "Congratulations, champion!"

"Uh... thanks!" I said, trying to regain my composure.

She descended from my arms and started hopping happily. "I'm so happy! Do you want to play another game? I want to beat the champion," she suggested.

I remained momentarily paralyzed, then checked the time and tried to bring her back to reality. "Uh... we're out of time. We have to leave the court!" That reason was certainly true, but it wasn't the main one. After two games, my legs were hurting, and I wasn't sure I could handle another game without risking injuries. On the contrary, Sara seemed to have plenty of energy and wasn't hiding it at all.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed disappointed, stopping her celebrations.

We gathered our things, said goodbye to Giulio and Marco, and headed back home.

During the journey, Sara told me about her match. She lost the first game 6-2, then in the second, she realized she needed to tire her opponent and started throwing the ball to the right and then to the left, making him run as much as possible. She won 6-5, and in the last game, she tried to prolong each action as much as possible, even keeping simple points in play, just to maximize Giulio's fatigue.

I was truly impressed. In just a few matches, she went from never holding a racket to strategizing her game based on the opponent's weaknesses. I admired her fascinated as I drove back to the apartment. She sat there, head down, focused on looking at her thighs.

"How are your legs?" I asked, thinking of the considerable effort they had endured in these two days.

Sara lifted her green eyes, gave me a smile, and an excited look. "On fire!" she said and kissed me passionately, almost causing us to veer off the road.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2023, 09:39:57 pm »
Mikey better lift his game. She is going to overtake him

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 03:02:38 pm »
Excellent story so far.  I love it !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 09:51:00 pm »
Chapter 4

The days had passed, as had the weeks, and life continued calm and happy as always. Sara and I were closer than ever, talking, laughing, running together, and, above all, our intimate life was always exceptional. Making love with Sara was truly beautiful, especially when stimulated by our wrestling matches in bed. This "discipline" had become our favorite foreplay, replacing all others.

Our routine involved me coming out of the bathroom in boxers, and Sara waiting on the bed, dressed only in a bra and thong. We would start with playful banter on how we would defeat each other, a couple of intimidating poses, then grab or hug each other, trying to gain the initial advantage. Once rolling on the bed, we engaged in holds until one of us yielded, admitting submission. At that point, the winner boasted over the defeated, culminating in passionate intimacy.

Initially, winning didn't matter to me. It was just a game, not a test of strength, so my masculinity didn't feel threatened. Whatever the outcome, I would get my reward and consider myself satisfied.

It was different for Sara.

Wins and especially losses motivated her to improve her techniques. She took it much more seriously than I did, always studying new ways to apply her holds. Initially, our matches were quite balanced, but over time, the win-loss ratio shifted in her favor, first 60-40, then 80-20. We reached a point where she began complaining about the excessive ease in our matches. That's when I started feeling threatened. I thought she genuinely believed herself athletically superior to me. She had taken this too seriously, and I had to make her understand, one way or another.

One evening, as often happened, I came out of the bathroom to find Sara standing on the bed in a double bicep pose. I remember her arm muscles well hidden under her skin. She wore a black thong and matching bra. Her brown hair was tousled, and she looked at me with her challenging green eyes.

"Are you ready to fall?" she said.

The fight excited her immensely, but just the sight of it was enough to arouse me. Usually, I would have responded in kind, but that time I decided to gracefully decline the fight. That was my first big mistake of the night. I explained that we could try new things and that she was putting too much effort into a simple foreplay. I expected to see a pout on her face or perhaps pleading eyes, but instead, something happened that awakened all the male pride in me.

Sara leaned forward, lowering her head to my level, and said with a sensual yet confident voice, "What's wrong? Are you scared?"

I felt a fire ignite within me. "Scared?" I repeated. "Fine! If that's how you want it, let's do it properly! Let's face each other in a real match!"

Sara immediately lit up. She rushed off the bed, reached the living room, and began moving the few pieces of furniture to the sides. In a matter of seconds, she had created a small homemade ring. I watched her position herself with raised arms, ready for contact. Her brown hair fell tousled down to her black bra, where you could glimpse her nipples, stiffened with excitement for the fight. Her stomach was flat, while her legs had become more toned from the evening runs we did together. There was even a hint of calf muscle, reminding me to be cautious and not underestimate her. The purple nail polish on her hands and feet, however, reminded me not to go too hard to avoid ruining such feminine beauty.

Until that day, we had always started on our knees or lying on the bed. Now we were standing, in almost equal measure. My height, weight, and greater strength gave me an advantage, but since the situation had arisen to put Sara in her place, I didn't mind.

"I'm glad you'll finally fight seriously! 2 submissions for victory?" she exclaimed, visibly eager to begin.

I could feel the vibrations of her excitement resonating in the air. Competition ignited her incredibly, while just seeing that wild warrior with her green eyes was enough to spike my libido.

"2 submissions are fine. I'm waiting for you!" I said, teasing her.

Sara lunged forward, ready to intertwine arms, but just before contact, I moved aside, let her pass, then grabbed her from behind, capturing her head. I had prepared this move some time ago but had never had the opportunity to use it. Wrestling repeatedly with Sara had taught me that a technique could work two or three times at most on her. She was excellent at finding countermeasures quickly, so you always had to come up with a new hold.

"Do you understand who's in charge?" I said arrogantly into her ear.

Immediately, Sara bent forward, lifting me over her back. As soon as my feet lost contact with the ground, panic set in, and I released the hold. I didn't expect a 60 kg (130 lb) girl to lift my 80 kg (175 lb) so easily.

"WOOOOO!" I exclaimed before falling heavily to the ground. Like a feline, Sara grabbed me from behind, catching my arm and starting to choke me. I tried to force her hold, but I had no idea how. I was stuck and couldn't breathe, so I was forced to tap my free hand on the floor before losing consciousness.

Sara released me and stood up, ready for the second round. I remained on the ground for a few extra seconds, trying to recover from the dizziness.

"Lucky shot!" I said, trying to convince myself.

Sara smiled and raised her arms, showing off her biceps. Without saying a word, she had answered and silenced me at the same time, but she had also given me an idea. I didn't need stratagems; I was taller, heavier, and stronger. I just needed to overpower her using my larger muscles. I stood up and prepared to face her again.

I took the initiative, approached her, and grabbed her, intertwining our arms. She accepted the challenge and immediately started pushing. I took a step back because I didn't expect such audacity, but soon after, I stabilized and began pushing her back. She was much more resilient than I thought, and I had to put all my strength into overcoming her. I could feel that her biceps were not as soft as I thought. They were certainly athletic for someone who had never lifted weights. I gained some steps, but just when I thought I had the situation under control, Sara threw herself backward, taking me with her. We rolled on the floor, and simultaneously, she placed her painted foot on my stomach. The fact that I was pushing forward, combined with the momentum of her technique, made me fly face down, slamming my head violently on the floor.

Sara was already about to put me in a hold when she realized the blow I had taken.

"Oh, Miky! Are you okay? Wait here! I'll get you some ice!" She ran to the kitchen and brought me a frozen steak to put on the bruise. She helped me sit.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!" she said, almost with tears in her eyes.

Between the headache and disorientation, I didn't realize how humiliating those words were.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. It's nothing serious!" I replied, trying to reassure her.

In the next 30 minutes, I received more attention than a billionaire admitted to a private clinic. I had only a bump left, but Sara felt guilty and tried to make amends in every possible way. I decided to distract her to ease the situation.

That was my second big mistake of the evening.

I grabbed her and lovingly sat her on my lap. "Come here, my dear!"

Sara sat down and hugged me. "Miky, I'm so sorry!"

I stroked her back. "I'm fine, don't worry. And besides, the blame is mostly mine. I didn't expect you to be so skilled!"

"You're too kind!" she replied, snuggling on my shoulder.

"I really mean it!" I insisted. "I was surprised at how you compensated for your lack of strength with such a move!"

Sara raised her head, offended. "What do you mean by that?"

I looked around, unaware of the mistake I was making. "I mean, despite being weaker, you managed to turn the situation around!"

"And who says I'm weaker?" she interrupted. "It seems to me that you were the one lying on the ground, trying unsuccessfully to free yourself!"

I tried to stay calm. "But what does that have to do with it? I was in a hold. In wrestling, it's about technique, skill... It's not just a test of strength!"

Sara stood up. "Alright! Propose a strength test!"

I noticed a strange look in her green eyes, something very similar to when she's excited for a new challenge. The conversation wasn't going in the direction I wanted. I moved the chair and rested my elbow on the table.

"Arm wrestling!" I said.

Sara grabbed another chair and imitated me, gripping my hand tightly.

"One, two, three!" I counted, and we started pushing.

I tried to end the match quickly, but to my surprise, Sara resisted more than expected. I was convinced that anger was bringing out a particular strength, not considering the absurdity of such a hypothesis. I looked at her bicep, which didn't show great definition despite the effort. I pushed harder, approaching my limit, and gained a decent advantage. It had been more than 30 seconds when I finally felt her arm waver and, shortly after, release, touching the table with her knuckles.

"Happy now?" I asked, smugly.

Sara rested her other arm on the table. "Let's try with the left!"

I sighed impatiently and grabbed her hand. The match was similar, but it took at least a minute to bring her to defeat.

"See?" I exclaimed, thinking I had put an end to the matter. "I'm stronger than you, that's it. It's normal!"

I noticed that her gaze had changed. Now it seemed more like a "Challenge accepted!"

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2023, 05:20:46 pm »
Love it! My favorite stories are about a woman who works hard to build up from normal to jacked.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2023, 10:26:45 pm »
Love it! My favorite stories are about a woman who works hard to build up from normal to jacked.
Yes, I like them a lot too, although unfortunately they're not very common.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2023, 08:49:47 am »
You've got a great story going here. I really like it! Unfortunately for Miky and happily for us he has accidentally created a new challenge for Sara. K+!

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2023, 03:45:02 pm »
Chapter 5

Our first "living room" fight ended with my minor injury, and we didn't reopen that discussion for quite some time. We both understood that for this kind of activity, better organization and more protection were needed. Even our bedroom wrestling sessions took a bit of a backseat, happening only once every three times. The sex that followed was always the best, but as I mentioned earlier, I felt Sara took it too seriously, so I preferred we eased up a bit. At the time, I was convinced it was my speech that convinced her, but truthfully, I think she was getting bored. She had become too skilled, winning every match effortlessly.

Of course, my arm wrestling victory had completely restored my silly male ego, and I ignored obvious things happening around me. For instance, a couple of days after our challenge, Sara asked me to accompany her to the gym. I asked why, considering we often went running together. She replied that she wanted to work out her whole body and not just go for a jog. I knew she had a lot of free time after graduating, but with summer approaching, choosing to spend it in a gym doing yoga, Pilates, or whatever girls did, was a choice I didn't quite understand. I told her to take my gym card, as it would surely go unused until the next winter, and I forgot about that conversation about two seconds later.

So, summer arrived. I don't know if it was due to global warming, but being outdoors during daylight hours was challenging. Fortunately, both at work and at home, I had air conditioning. But on Saturdays, there was only one destination.

For many years now, my parents have been on vacation for the entire month of August and have the habit of renting a couple of beach umbrellas so that anyone in the family can use them. Usually, they go on weekdays and leave them free for the kids on the weekends. Sometimes, my brother Daniel and I split the days, while other times we spend the day at the beach together. My sister Melissa is a variable. At 17 years old and no driver's license, she takes advantage of any family member for a car ride and, of course, informs you at the last second.

It happened that one Saturday morning, Sara and I decided to go to the beach, and we found half of my family as company.

"SARAAA!" Melissa shouted as soon as she saw my girlfriend, running towards her and jumping into a flying hug. Sara caught her and took a step back, swaying. Instinctively, I placed my hand behind her back to support her, but she managed to stop Melissa's happy momentum and then spun around, supporting all of her weight.

Melissa was 5 years younger than me and 7 years younger than my brother. She had always been the little one in the house, although in recent years it was hard to see her that way. As a child with braids and braces, she quickly transformed into a tall young woman standing at 1.76 meters (5.8 feet). She was blonde, with long hair down to her shoulders and blue eyes. She had done dance and gymnastics for most of her life, so her body was toned and athletic. When she realized that height was not highly valued in those disciplines, she tried various other sports, but she didn't become passionate about any in particular. I was sure that many boys her age drooled over her, but in my eyes, she was always the little sister I annoyed, messing up her hair and hiding her toys.

"Melissa, so good to see you!" Sara replied, letting her feet touch the sand. Since they met, they got along very well, and every time they reunited, it seemed like they had been friends for a lifetime. "You've become really beautiful. And with this tan, you look like a model!"

Melissa struck a pose, acting like a superstar. "Oh, thank you so much! You know, I come here every day with my parents. Holidays, how boring... there's never anything fun to do!"

"Wait until you start working, you'll appreciate them then!" Daniel added from behind.

My brother, two years older than me, was a very good person who had been overwhelmed by the difficulties of life. He married very young and immediately had twin children. After a few years, the heavy responsibilities affected his relationship with his wife, and they ended up divorcing. He worked a lot and had little fun. He probably had a hint of depression and was physically letting himself go. He was 1.86 meters (6.1 feet) tall and overweight. When he was a boy, he played soccer on a local team and had a good athletic physique, but now that man was just a distant memory. He was very happy when we met, always behaving like the best older brother in the world.

After the usual greetings, we set up our things under the umbrellas and started getting undressed.

"Wow!" Melissa exclaimed as Sara was taking off her sundress. "And where have you hidden this physique until now?"

Daniel also turned to observe my girlfriend. "You're really in great shape, Sara. Congratulations!"

"Oh, thank you so much. I started going to the gym!" Sara replied, smiling and striking a double bicep pose. Muscles appeared on her arms that would have made a fitness model envious.

Naturally, in recent times, I had seen changes in Sara's body, but I thought it was normal, given the approaching summer "swimsuit test." At that moment, when Melissa pointed it out, I saw that her body was not only toned and lean but muscular. Her abs were visible, her thighs looked solid, and her calves were defined. I thought whatever Pilates course she was following was doing real wonders.

After another dozen compliments, Sara and Melissa went for a swim, while Daniel and I relaxed in the shade of the umbrellas. We chatted about work, soccer, plans, and various other things for a while. Then I dozed off on the sunbed.

I don't know how long I slept, but I was awakened by a jet of icy water hitting my face. I jumped up and saw Sara squeezing her wet hair right above me.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" she exclaimed, turning her head and making her brown hair sway. I leaned on my elbows and tried to clear my vision. Standing in front of me, on the other side of the net, were two feminine feet gently landing. I raised my gaze in confusion and saw Sara's sweet face winking at me.

"You said to get serious!" she said and turned to reach the serving point.

I watched with pleasure as her nice backside swayed with each step, and then I realized what had happened. Sara had blocked my slam, successfully repelling the ball. Of course, any athlete knows that it's the most effective way to counter a slam, but it's rare to see it applied in an amateur game like ours. Especially a girl blocking a guy.

I touched my nose to check for blood and stood up.

"Great shot!" Melissa exclaimed, giving Sara a high-five.

"Thanks a lot! It wasn't that hard!" she replied.

I blushed, more from embarrassment than the ball hitting my face, but I decided not to counter. I thought she had been lucky, and the best response would be on the field.

"Ball!" Sara said, serving. I received, and immediately Daniel set up another great ball for me. I jumped even higher than before and slammed it with force. I saw the ball fall into my court, again blocked.

"Yes!" I heard Melissa exclaim and go to celebrate with Sara.

I was stunned. For two whole times, my girlfriend had countered me, winning the confrontation. Blocking a slam wasn't too complicated—a matter of jumping high enough and keeping the arms extended, forming a wall to repel the ball. The first time, I was convinced it was a lucky shot, as I didn't expect a reaction from Sara. However, the second time, there was no excuse. I had put in effort, and Sara had beaten me. Hearing their cheers infuriated me. I had to prove that it had all been a fluke.

For the third time in a row, Sara served to me. I passed the ball, preparing to slam. I was confident I could do it this time. I was ready to jump when my brother threw the ball directly over the net.

"Daniel, what...?" I asked, surprised.

"Calm down, Miky! You're playing into her hands!" he replied wisely.

Not even the girls expected that move, and I saw the ball slowly falling into their court. We scored a point, but my honor was not restored.

"I was ready to slam!" I said, annoyed.

"Don't let competitiveness get to you. Use your brain!" Daniel calmly retorted.

Actually, he was right. It wasn't a coincidence that Sara always served to me. She knew I would slam, and she would block me. She had literally built a wall in front of me, and I kept running into it. Never was a metaphor more fitting than this. Fortunately, my brother understood the trap and saved me.

We played it safe and won the first set 25-22. I had regained my composure and was ready to reclaim my honor. Little did I know that on that day, I would lose in every aspect.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2023, 07:53:47 am »
Chapter 6

My brother Daniel and I had just won the first set and were ready to conquer the second. We were in the game, and despite the scorching heat, we would dance until the end. I approached him and presented an idea I had just thought of. Daniel listened and agreed that it could work. At the same time, I saw Sara confabulating with my sister on the other side of the court.

We started the second set. My brother served. He threw the ball, and Sara received it decisively, sending it to Melissa. My sister raised the ball much higher than usual, then something happened that I would have considered impossible at the time. Sara came under the net, took an imperious leap, and with a masterful arm movement, slammed the ball onto our court. I had clearly seen what she had done, but I struggled to believe it. If I was amazed when she blocked me, now I was truly shocked. Slamming is the most challenging attacking move in the sport, especially for a female. It requires timing, coordination, leg power, and arm strength, all executed in a few moments.

She landed as if it were the easiest thing in the world. For a fraction of a second, I glimpsed a well-defined muscle on her quadriceps, probably due to the landing's recoil.

"What's up?" she said, seeing my amazed face. "Every girl learns to play volleyball when she's little!"

"Yeah, right!" I thought. "Learning to hit the ball is one thing; slamming over a net almost 2 meters high is another!"

I tried to convince myself of the reasonableness of her words and focused on my plan. Sara naturally served to me, and I passed the ball to my brother. As Daniel prepared to set for me, I ran along the net, reaching my sister's area. As I predicted, Sara didn't have time to counter me, and I was finally free to slam. I leaped high and hit the ball with force. However, this time too, the ball fell into my side of the court. Melissa had just blocked me again.

If there's one thing an older brother would never expect, it's being beaten by his 5 years younger little sister. I felt a sense of shame rising in my body. Sara and Melissa cheered with joy, and even Daniel smiled at our sister's success.

"What can you do, Miky? The youngest of the house has grown up!" he said, spreading his arms.

I felt humiliated. Throughout our lives, it was always Melissa who got angry at my pranks, and I was the one who laughed. My superiority was never questioned, given the age difference. I had always won any challenge without even trying, but now, for the first time, the roles were reversed.

The second set continued as it began, or to be precise, it worsened, as after a few points, Melissa successfully attempted a slam. For a brief period of her life, my little sister had taken volleyball lessons but had never tried that move. Obviously, under Sara's advice, she had reached that milestone too. We lost 25-12, and the third set was even more embarrassing. Daniel was tired and overheated, no longer supporting me. I could never slam, while for them, attacking where I wasn't blocking was enough. I felt powerless. I thought things couldn't get more humiliating, but I was wrong.

Towards the end of the third set, when our fate was sealed, I saw a small chance to save face. After one of our rare serves, Melissa received it wrongly. The ball soared upward and began to fall right above the net. It was impossible to tell in which court it would land, and to avoid any doubt, I decided not to find out. I jumped before the ball reached the top of the net, anticipating it and scoring a symbolic point. It wouldn't change much in terms of score, but inside me, I would blame Daniel alone for the defeat.

I reached the ball high, but at that moment, I realized I wasn't the only one who had had that idea. Right in front of me, I saw Sara's focused face, intent on hitting the ball. Our hands touched the ball simultaneously, and both of us began to push. It lasted only a moment, but in that small window of time, my mind was flooded with dozens of thoughts. I saw her bicep contract and swell with a solid, defined muscle. I saw my arm trying to resist, but it was inexorably pushed backward. There were only two options to justify that event: either she was stronger than me, or she had jumped higher than me and could leverage better. Both were humiliating, as was the continuation. After the arm, my whole body was unbalanced, and I began to fall clumsily. I landed on my back with a loud thud, aware of my defeat.

I saw Sara land elegantly. Melissa laughed. I turned to Daniel, who stood with hands on hips.

"Surrender!" he said. "They're too good!"

I nodded. The game was coming to an end, and my morale was rock bottom. I tried to find a reason for that debacle, but I couldn't. Surely, my brother had been a hindrance, but I should have compensated effectively.
The heat and fatigue were not valid excuses since while I slept in the shade, both girls had gone swimming.

I was contemplating when I felt a hand forcefully ruffle my hair. "Everything okay down there, on the ground?" Melissa mocked me.

That was the gesture that infuriated her the most when we were kids, and now she was using it to emphasize her revenge.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said annoyed, forcefully moving her arm.

"We're a bit touchy, huh?" She replied, smiling, looking down on me. "Well, now you know how it feels!"

"Pah! It was just luck!" I commented, quickly getting up.

"Luck or not, I celebrate, and you explain! It's really satisfying!"

I was getting really angry when Sara intervened between us. "Why don't you join me for a swim?" she said, winking at me. "I really need to cool off!"

I decided not to waste more energy responding to Melissa and to go cool off mind and body. My sister looked at us as we walked away, with a look I had never seen before.

We crossed the area with umbrellas, a part of the beach, and finally reached the water. During the journey, I couldn't help but admire Sara's figure moving in front of me. The Brazilian bikini miserably failed to cover her buttocks (not that it was its purpose), highlighting their roundness. Since Sara started going to the gym, her curves had become more solid. If she used to appear soft and sensual before, now she was toned and provocative. Every time I touched or caressed her, she seemed more defined. After that short walk, all the anger had turned into something much more interesting.

If we had been at my place, we would have already turned the bedroom upside down, but at the beach, that wasn't possible. It was a Saturday morning in August, so it was very crowded. The water remained shallow knee-deep for several meters beyond the shore, which was great for families with young children but not so much for "romantic" couples like us. In the distance, to prevent waves from disturbing swimmers, rocks had been placed as breakwaters, but it was forbidden to approach or climb on them because it was dangerous.

I was following Sara, captivated by her physique, and didn't realize we were getting far from the shoreline. When my eyes detached from her curves and surveyed the surroundings, we were already near the rocks. The water now reached my waist.

"Where are we going? The water is rising!" I asked, slightly confused.

"There are too many people there. I wanted a more secluded spot!" she replied without turning.

Beyond the barrier of rocks, the water depth increased rapidly, but Sara wasn't concerned. She maneuvered around the rocks and stopped where she could still touch. She turned to me and smiled, away from prying eyes. "See? The water is still shallow here!" she said, pointing at herself.

Indeed, her chest was not completely submerged, unlike my arousal, which insisted on my swimsuit.

"I think it's forbidden to be here. It's dangerous!" I said, almost involuntarily.

In our relationship, I had always been the more anarchic and instinctive one, while Sara was the rational one. I never expected to utter such a sentence in that situation, but lately, my girlfriend had been the one taking the initiative, and I felt almost obliged to challenge her decisions.

"There's no wind, and there are no waves. You don't have to be afraid of anything!" she replied, approaching sensually.

"I'm not afraid!" I immediately retorted. "It's forbidden, and if the lifeguard sees us, he'll scold us!" My words were completely devoid of conviction. My penis throbbed, and my brain craved that sensual siren in front of me. It was as if, unconsciously, I was trying to maintain dominance over decisions while going against my male needs.

"Don't worry. If it happens..." Sara whispered amid the gentle sounds of the sea. "... I'll protect you!" And she submerged completely, preventing me from retorting.

I felt a hand shifting my swimsuit, and the other grabbed my member. Some air bubbles tickled me, and then the most incredible blowjob of my entire life began. There was an explosion of physical and mental emotions all mixed together. The thought of being discovered, the novelty of the situation, the waves caressing my body, Sara's underwater movements. It was too much for me, and I almost instantly came in her mouth, overwhelmed by excitement spasms. I had never experienced such anticipation, almost moved to tears.

After a burst of air bubbles, Sara resurfaced, not at all fatigued. She cleared her face from the water and looked at me with her fantastic green eyes. "Already?" she said, genuinely surprised.

I don't know how long I lasted. Male pride always distorts this perception, but from her look, I might have set a speed record.

"Um... I..." I tried to stammer something, but my head hadn't fully recovered yet.

Sara kissed me and began moving up and down, pushing her hips onto mine. I felt something stirring. I had reached such a level of arousal that my penis was already awakening. My girlfriend's hand began manipulating it, seeking an acceptable hardness. We were carried away. I started stroking her breasts, teasing her nipples. I felt her excitement grow, her breath strengthening. She accelerated movements underwater, but she was still not satisfied. She was about to explode with lust.

Suddenly, she released her grip and grabbed under my buttocks with both hands. I felt myself lifted. My feet left the sand, and then Sara bent forward, allowing my penis to rub against her vagina. I clung to her back as she moved me up and down. It was incredible. My erection immediately returned rock-hard. Sara moved her left hand between us, grabbed my member, and inserted it inside, holding me suspended with her right hand, then resumed managing my movements. My weight in the water was significantly less, but she was still demonstrating considerable strength. I felt the muscles of her back, solid and moist. Her shoulders were firm and broader than I remembered. I had never looked at her from this angle, but now I felt her powerful. She moved me up and down, pushing me behind the hips, and almost instinctively, I moved one hand to her bicep. It was powerful. It contracted every time she moved me, in and out. I was in ecstasy. I looked into her eyes from bottom to top. They were excited to an inhuman level. I leaned in to kiss her, while my hand moved to her breast. As soon as I grabbed it, I instantly recognized that beneath the usual softness hid a pectoral muscle until then invisible. Where had she pulled out all these muscles? I descended to touch her abs, and even those were as solid as steel, thick as well. I couldn't resist anymore.

Just as I was about to climax again, Sara pulled out my penis and straightened her back. She, too, was having an orgasm, and in an incredible burst of excitement, I'm sure she completely lifted me out of the water, holding me only with her arms. Then she let go, immediately after a squirt of sperm splattered her face. I sank and immediately resurfaced, putting my feet on the sand. I saw her face in the midst of ecstasy as the orgasm slowly subsided. She put her head underwater to clean herself and emerged panting. The muscles I could admire were all pumped for the effort. She had hardened triceps and defined shoulders, while water droplets made her shine like an aspiring bodybuilder. I kissed her captivated as she embraced me tightly.

"Sara, I love you!"

"Me too, Miky!"

That Saturday morning at the beach was a kind of turning point for me. I had finally begun to notice the real changes in Sara. Whatever she was doing in the gym not only made her more attractive in my eyes but also stronger and more resistant. Doubt began to plague me. However, when we got in the car and could talk about it privately, I couldn't bring up the subject. I felt almost intimidated and didn't understand why. The truth was that my male brain refused to accept reality. My girlfriend was improving in every aspect at an exaggerated rate, solely with the goal of surpassing me and fulfilling her sexual fantasies. The challenge excited her. The greater the gap between us, the more she worked to bridge it. It wasn't the victory that motivated her, and she had lost interest in wrestling since she had surpassed me. Now she had to beat me in other fields.

Unfortunately, my mind was not yet ready to consider these possibilities and continued to obscure every evidence.

"I told Melissa to join me at the gym sometimes!" She said as we traveled home.

"Eh? Oh, really?" I replied, distracted from my thoughts.

"She asked me what I do to stay in such good shape. She was very fascinated!" she replied, with a hint of pride.

"Oh, well! And what exactly do you do?" I asked, taking advantage of the opportunity.

"Well, it depends. I do a lot of things. Running, exercises, weights. Marco is helping me!"

That explained her muscle definition, I thought. Marco was a weights enthusiast and had surely convinced Sara to try them, with excellent results. I was satisfied with the news and felt a sense of relief. "Great! I'm glad!" I said, closing the conversation and returning to thinking, with pleasure, about the sex we had just had. She fell asleep.

Offline oneak91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2023, 01:30:38 pm »
Nice story, your writing style and the growing is really good!!! keep going!
Do you have other stories postet somewhere?

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2023, 02:02:32 pm »
Nice story, your writing style and the growing is really good!!! keep going!
Do you have other stories postet somewhere?
This is the first 'long' story I'm publishing. I have some one-shot stories that I find cute and amusing, mostly centered around lift & carry themes, but I'm unsure if this is the right platform. Unfortunately, I don't speak English well, and it's challenging to convey the true essence of a story with a translation done using ChatGPT. Any advice on where to publish all the stories and make them easily accessible?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Winning mindset

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View