Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576117 Posts in 73296 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:26:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Clips4sale......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Clips4sale......  (Read 9857 times)

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
Clips4sale......
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:26:10 pm »
So the topic speaks for itself, what do you folks think is some of the best and worse C4S studios out there.
Wrestling, Muscle Worship, Lift and Carry etc.

Offline ALANP

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Best and Worse C4S Studios
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 07:35:15 pm »
Some excellent L&C there like the one starring Maria !

http://clips4sale.com/18464
User is currently banned [View]

Offline randy312

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Best and Worse C4S Studios
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 09:19:12 pm »
One that has a great variety is http://clips4sale.com/studio/20432/Iron-Belles-Clips-Store%5C#startingpoint , Iron Belles Muscle Addiction, a lot of great clips from different BB all in one place

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
How to contact studio owners in Clips4Sale.com (Help)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 11:59:47 am »
Came across a seller of Vintage (unpublished) FBBing videos on Clips4Sale.com and I am currently at loss as to how I can contact the owner of the studio #127975 (name: Vintage Female Muscle).
Contacted the site's customer service and they weren't of any help. Appreciate any ideas...
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Clips4sale......
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 09:21:07 pm »
Who prices those videos?Ripped Reilly's videos $62.99 for a 7 minute video?$106.99 for a 12 minute video?and the price are crazy throughout the site.and they wonder why they are victims of piracy.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Clips4sale......
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 10:00:52 pm »
Who prices those videos?Ripped Reilly's videos $62.99 for a 7 minute video?$106.99 for a 12 minute video?and the price are crazy throughout the site.and they wonder why they are victims of piracy.

She does. As for piracy, I hope there isn't someone foolish enough to pay 63 dollars for a video, so they can make it free for everyone else.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 02:29:17 pm »
Well it is important to know your worth.  And I assume she knows there are some suckers out there willing to part ways with any amount of money to get whatever content she delivers.  But yeah, having looked at what she is offering on her clip4sale, those prices are laughable.  I've seen her work with HB+ so I know just how sexy she can be.  But for that asking price?  Her physique is not mind-blowing.  The clips are camera phone quality.  And the content she is offering can be paid for at MANY other sites for much better HD quality and her price for one clip can get you gigabytes worth of content.  IMO if your gonna overprice your content you gotta do better than what Annie Rivieccio does on her FMM c4s page.
User is currently banned [View]

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 07:06:29 pm »
That is outrageous. Her clips on HBC are less than half that, and that's expensive. Took a look trying to figure out how that's working out for her. You'll see this in her clips store:

OUR TOP SELLING CLIPS
1 . Lesbian dominance
2 . Ooops i did it

The problem with that? Take a look at other stores. That's a top five list. She's only got two on there, because she's only sold two clips ever. (Yeah, I know it's possible she could have sold more than one copy of the same clip, but it's unlikely.)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 07:30:29 pm »
Are they the same clips she has on her onlyfans?

I thought C4S set the prices since a lot of stores have the same price per minute. I guess not.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 07:40:43 pm »
I thought C4S set the prices since a lot of stores have the same price per minute. I guess not.

C4S has a minimum per-minute setting built in. There is no workaround to offer lower-than-market pricing.

Regarding the high prices of specialized content, this is an example of how piracy impacts the other consumers.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2020, 03:05:42 am »
Seems like most women, but not all (if they are inclined to dive into that side) went straight to hardcore. No nude flexing or topless wrestling just camera on, legs open.

IMO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2020, 07:13:19 pm »
I read somewhere that clips4sale charges 50% of the price of the video, so if the video costs $20 then clips4sale takes $10.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2023, 01:02:53 am »
I do not like the new design.

:angry:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2023, 05:34:02 am »
I do not like the new design.

:angry:

OnlyFans killed Clips4sale business, this is why Neil Orkin sold it in 2021. Before OnlyFans Neil made shit load of money from clips4sale and invested in lots of real estates especially in Florida. Neil is smart. Now Centro new owners tries to sell scammer trans clips as female body builder clips such as Emma Switch.
I Saradas

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2023, 09:01:08 am »
Lexa S has got a lot of great content on C4S. I wish she was bigger, more muscular too lean for my liking. Other Fbb providers should try and shoot content similar to hers.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Clips4sale......

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View