Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579214 Posts in 73833 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 04:16:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens  (Read 41841 times)

nujerz84

Re: Utopia or Scissorvixens
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 03:03:44 pm »
LOL at crush wrestling being fake...I bet many of the folks saying that wouldnt last the whole shoot without crying.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 11:00:51 am »
Its not about being fake - For me fake is ok. But the guys are putting 0 resistance. Cant they at least struggle a bit. Right now it is just - sit on the floor, get scissored and whine...

Chip101

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 01:59:10 am »
Let me explain. It is clearly not "fake". The women are clearly fit and strong. However when I watch a video I want to get the idea that only a handful of women could do what I am seeing. Simple scissor holds and poorly executed chokes(you know when it is clear the girl has no actual skill) are not hard to  pull off.  Also the men put up no effort at all. I like videos where the man tries and the women uses skilled holds such as triangle choke, arm bar, ect.

Grapple Guru

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 04:18:29 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL at crush wrestling being fake...I bet many of the folks saying that wouldnt last the whole shoot without crying.

"LOL I can totally stick my neck between a woman's thighs longer than you!"

Grapple Guru

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 04:25:32 am »
Its not about being fake - For me fake is ok. But the guys are putting 0 resistance. Cant they at least struggle a bit. Right now it is just - sit on the floor, get scissored and whine...

This video is a great example of what could've been one of their best. The girl trains daily in MMA. Her holds are top notch. But the guy does nothing.

nujerz84

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012, 05:17:23 am »

"LOL I can totally stick my neck between a woman's thighs longer than you!"

LOL @ you not knowing the difference between fantasy and competitive videos..

Grapple Guru

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2012, 06:22:36 am »
Hence "fake," dumbass.

nujerz84

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2012, 12:51:40 pm »
Hence "fake," dumbass.

LOL you expecting to see a competitive match and resisitance in fantasy style videos...know who the true dumbass?  Keep clicking that smite button like a girl.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2012, 07:14:26 pm »
Once again - from my side its ok that vids are "fake" or "fantasy"or whatever you call them - I know what I am paying for. But all I am asking is at least some resistance (can be badly acted I like it too :)). Basically to avoid the current scenario - girl and guy have an argument then he puts his head between her legs for 30 minutes and whines just sitting there.

nujerz84

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2012, 09:53:57 pm »
I got u ... Competitive or semi competitive videos don't sell as good as the fantasy stuff.  Also it adds the risk of the guys and woman in the video getting hurt. 

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2012, 09:54:42 am »
I don't even understand scissorfoxes.  Short clips of different women squeezing the same guy (in every clip) on the floor in front of a backdrop.  It's weird to me.  Crushwrestling's quality is terrible.  Everything is dark, only one or two decent girls that are seemingly in every video.  I know this is (supposedly) a thread between Utopia and Scissor Vixens, but here's my top 10

Top Ten:
1) Utopia Entertainment
2) Steve's Wrestling
3) Grapplinggirls
4) Scissorvixens
5) Athena 2
6) Premier Productions
7) European Fight Club
eight) Scissorfoxes
9) Billwick
10) Crushwrestling

Obviously, I still like some of the older sites.  If you're ONLY into scissors, you might move the scissor only sites up the list.  I think every site features scissor holds though.

you're crazy hip.

i've been a member of crushwrestlings since 2010 and their uality is great. almost all of their girls are amazing. IMO only the sydney vs. dominck video had bad lighting. Every other video i have bought or seen clips of on their members section is top notch.

and I will let you guys in on a secret. I recently got to star as a victim for crushwrestling!  it was thrilling but very very painful! i can promise it is not faked when I wrestled

nujerz84

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 05:18:32 pm »
I don't even understand scissorfoxes.  Short clips of different women squeezing the same guy (in every clip) on the floor in front of a backdrop.  It's weird to me.  Crushwrestling's quality is terrible.  Everything is dark, only one or two decent girls that are seemingly in every video.  I know this is (supposedly) a thread between Utopia and Scissor Vixens, but here's my top 10

Top Ten:
1) Utopia Entertainment
2) Steve's Wrestling
3) Grapplinggirls
4) Scissorvixens
5) Athena 2
6) Premier Productions
7) European Fight Club
eight) Scissorfoxes
9) Billwick
10) Crushwrestling

Obviously, I still like some of the older sites.  If you're ONLY into scissors, you might move the scissor only sites up the list.  I think every site features scissor holds though.

you're crazy hip.

i've been a member of crushwrestlings since 2010 and their uality is great. almost all of their girls are amazing. IMO only the sydney vs. dominck video had bad lighting. Every other video i have bought or seen clips of on their members section is top notch.

and I will let you guys in on a secret. I recently got to star as a victim for crushwrestling!  it was thrilling but very very painful! i can promise it is not faked when I wrestled

Props man  :clap: yeah I done some videos as well nothing fake in any of them..

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 11:54:06 am »

did you wrestle for crushwrestlings?  and if yes, who was your girl?  i would love to wreslt with the new one kaylee krush

nujerz84

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2012, 06:24:49 pm »

did you wrestle for crushwrestlings?  and if yes, who was your girl?  i would love to wreslt with the new one kaylee krush

I wish it was crush wrestling the ladies are hotties.   It was with utopia and awe films.

Offline HipThrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 11:52:06 pm »
So who did you wrestle?  Woman wasn't hot?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View