Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575301 Posts in 73140 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:13:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Notable artist: DR3AMRUN
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Notable artist: DR3AMRUN  (Read 20640 times)

Offline DarxFS

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Notable artist: DR3AMRUN
« on: September 04, 2019, 09:48:08 pm »
I found this artist some time ago and thought i'd share it, his works arent for everyone, mostly hyper muscles, muscle drain and monsterfication, but his proportions arent very acurate

Amazing FMG, I love all your hyper muscle art.
Just a guy who likes girls with muscles

Forum Saradas

Notable artist: DR3AMRUN
« on: September 04, 2019, 09:48:08 pm »

Offline DR3AMRUN

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Notable artist: DR3AMRUN
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 06:30:42 pm »
 :wow: Didn't realize someone promoted me here!

You can find all my stuff here DA:

dr3amrun
User is currently banned [View]

Offline DR3AMRUN

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 04:32:23 pm »
Thank you. The hyper-muscle are not my proudest works but its ok.
I don't know how to post pics here so I can't showcase my stuff, feel free to post the ones you like!

Also anyone here writing stuff can use freely what images are available for his/her stories! I love reading  FMG stories but I can't write well :P

Offline DR3AMRUN

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 04:56:21 pm »
Hello  ^-^ ,
 for anyone who has seen my stuff, I've made a small survey here : https://4eyes.io/s/7a3Le/
You can also find the link in my DA page.
I would be very happy if anyone here completed it here, to help me get some feed back.
Thanks!  :)

Offline italblue

• Activity:
    6.67%
[DR3AMRUN] Fun in Gym
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 05:59:33 pm »
[DR3AMRUN] Fun in Gym

I have created a PDF with the images of this story.

You can download it here:

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Thank you for the story. Karma for all!

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%

Offline Salvo007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2021, 07:23:44 pm »
I really like this artist but unfortunately he doesn't post that much  :'(

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2022, 12:09:52 am »
FMG animation from this artist:

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline clickso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2022, 07:27:33 pm »
A hidden artist I didn't know about. Thanks

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2023, 10:56:23 pm »
Adventures on Amazon Island

Illustrated story by DR3AMRUN

In the ancient times, a lot of stories and myths were told about legendary locations, heroes and monsters.

Sthenolagnus was a rich politician who had heard tales of the mythical Amazon Island, said to have been ruled over by a tribe of warrior women. He was so intrigued by the tales that he organized an expedition to the island, after the accounts of a merchant ship which had made contact with the Amazon Civilization. After months of sailing he finally located the island and made landfall.

Not soon after, he was approached by a young woman at the beach, near his ship. Even as she was approaching the girl's physique seemed impressive, but the closer she got the more apparent it became that she was for more muscular than any woman he had ever met. Sthenolagnus was amazed by her. She introduced herself as a Neophyte of the Amazon kingdom and while being only 18 years old she was already taller, bigger and stronger than him. She was not just athletic though, her natural beauty was immense. Her dark skin was a stark contrast to her glistening golden hair that adorned her angelic face. She also seemed very bright and kind. Both of them were very fascinated about learning each other's culture as the young girl had never met an outsider. During their long talks, Sthenolagnus was constantly complimenting her physique, which she was more than happy to show off.

After a couple of hours of conversation she proposed to him to delve deeper into the island and explore it for himself. She advised the poor guy though to be careful with the locals, as on this island the roles were reversed from his society and not all Amazons would be as welcoming as her...

Sthenolagnus continued his journey leaving his crew behind at the beach. His was far too eager to explore the rest of the island after his amazing first encounter on it. Not soon after, he was making his way into the interior. The landscape was much different here. The tropical jungle that covered the outer reaches had given away to vast grassy valleys. The island was much larger than what he originally thought. The locals around him were also different: beautiful, tall and buff women could be seen all around populating the place. The men on the other hand were at best normal with most of them possessing skinny and frail bodies.

He was making his way to a great city on the horizon when he was abruptly stopped by another huge woman. This one was even bigger than the first one and far more mature looking. Although supposedly a guard, she was wearing no armor and her clothes did little to cover her Amazonian physique which was decorated by an abundant chest. Standing beside him it was clear that her form was not just taller than him but also much wider. Each of her biceps was easily larger than his head.

As his was warned before, the guard here was far less welcoming than his previous encounter. She was quick to explain him that foreigners were not welcomed here and that his entrance to the city would endanger the 'secret of Amazons'. She admitted however that she would have to bring him to a higher authority to decide on his transgression and thus would have to take him inside. Sthenolagnus was desperately trying to keep eye contact and listen to what she was saying. He was nodding at everything she said but could barely focus. Her astonishing body, primarily her chest, was captivating his attention. The woman then grabbed him and easily started to pull him with her into the city. Shocked and powerless, he was carried along...

Poor Sthenolagnus was shocked by what he saw as he was being dragged around the city by his captor. Marvelous and impossibly tall structures marked the streets around the city. Gems, metals and other precious minerals decorated everything around him. Never before had he seen such architectural beauty in all his travels. The women here were even larger on average than the ones he had seen before, stronger as well. He saw stone masons carrying huge construction boulders and erecting columns using no tools or cranes, metalsmiths bending steel using their bare hands, farmers carrying their livestock on their shoulders and all sorts of impossible feats.

At last his captor brought him to the largest building inside the city. From the outside it looked like a cross between a temple and a palace.

'Here, you will now face judgment from our God-Queen herself!'

Inside was a large chamber, multiples of Amazon royal guards standing on the sidelines, and a giantess sitting on top of an equally enormous throne at the center of the room. Sthenolagnus had never felt so small in his adult life, it seemed like the entire building was designed for beings of a completely different scale. He felt like a child among adults.

'So this is the intruder?' The Amazon queen stood up from her throne; she must have been at least 2 meters tall.

'You will bow before me!' Her powerful voice echoed through the halls. He immediately complied.

'Normally I should have you executed for trespassing through our lands,' she continued, 'but we have not had contact with the outside world for generations now, so you could prove useful to us...'

Sthenolagnus would spend the next year as a captive to the God-Queen herself. He would provide all his knowledge of the world beyond the island and in exchange his stay there would be more akin to a visitor rather than a captive. He would eventually by allowed to leave the island, with the orders to never return. When he finally returned home he would compose a chronicle detailing his experience living on the island. Today only a few pages remain of Sthenolagnus writings, with them being the only written information on the lost Amazon civilization and its secrets...
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Notable artist: DR3AMRUN

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View