Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577740 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28954 Members - Latest Member: zq May 02, 2024, 05:12:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★Memorable Artist★ [Elie Xyr]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Artist★ [Elie Xyr]  (Read 48564 times)

Offline perpendicular742

• Activity:
    0%
★Memorable Artist★ [Elie Xyr]
« on: June 21, 2009, 05:13:43 pm »
"Over the Top II"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

[DL free @ LH@rt--others also]

Forum Saradas

geekpuk2

☆Memorable Artist: Elie Xyr
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 12:33:49 pm »
First post ever!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gotta get me more karma, please

geekpuk2

elie xyr-freaky2
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 11:30:12 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WTF? My posts is gone?

Oh well. Never let lack of karma distract lil ol me from sharing this fine artist work

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    86.67%
[Elie Xyr] MAREVA, etc.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 10:37:01 pm »
Here are the pics by him I have saved:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also have a bunch of pdf comics by him that I haven't extracted the pictures from yet, I can post them tomorrow if I get a chance.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: Marevas - have you some?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 08:42:17 pm »
Cool, I do have the print versions of Mareva parts 3 and 4

Dude, I didn't think there was a 4th part until someone mentioned it a few months ago. Anyway, I'm sure more people than myself would like to obtain a digital copy. Not asking you to go about doing the labour, but requesting anyone sitting on a digital copy to share, just like peakfan and myself (a few months ago) :)

YES!  I/we beg U!  Cover of Part 4:

PLLLZZZZZ!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HELLO!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anybody there?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:)   
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Re: OVER THE TOP
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 10:39:03 pm »
I think I had a dream like this once. Very well written; it's a shame that most other female muscle stories can't achieve any more than the same tired old plot devices, characters, and outcome time after time. Many writers could learn a thing or two from this story.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline magician12

• Activity:
    0%
Elie_Xyr_MAREVA
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 01:56:47 am »
MAREVA 1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pls K+  ;)

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: Elie_Xyr_MAREVA
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 11:29:49 am »
Here's the cover of MAREVA part 2

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline artem

• Activity:
    3.33%
Elie Xyr Art!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 08:29:33 pm »

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

• You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

[no comix or stories--34 color & b+w illustrations]
Sorry for my bad English. ;)

Offline hello227

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Artist_Illustrations TARF1 XYR
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 06:39:11 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Press applaud button for KARMA :clap:

Offline Yepesnopes

• Activity:
    0%
Re: ★Memorable Artist★ [Elie Xyr]
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2023, 03:22:50 pm »
Nice to find this, I have lost mine somewhere in a defunct old PC

Offline hello227

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2024, 01:04:55 pm »
Will Upload this again Cant find it now. ???
Press applaud button for KARMA :clap:

Offline durcombat

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 01:48:48 pm »
 8)
The bigger they are, the harder they fall, but it takes 2 men to fell a strong woman

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★Memorable Artist★ [Elie Xyr]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View