Private Sessions > Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints

A Complaint Question before Complaining

(1/7) > >>

billylong224:
Alright fellas, looking for opinions:

You are minding your own business when you see a sessionette advertise her coming to your area.  She is from out of town (another country, in fact, if that matters), and is staying for a couple weeks up the road from you.  She turns your crank and you are looking for something new, so you hit her up.

Comms go well and a date time is agreed upon.
The fee is discussed and deposit requested.
The fee is above average (imo) at $500 USD / hr, for basic MW with no extras.  Indeed, extras are described as off the menu, per typical MO. 
You pay the deposit and ask for the location info.
The response is:  "he location is up to you , as I stay at a shared flat its not possible at my place".

What do you do next, given you're already on the fence about forking out that dough for a wildcard and you dont really have the time or - frankly - interest to go find a room.

Let the opinions fly!

Billy

Polite Society:
 The location should have been established before you paid the deposit.

billylong224:
That ignores the question at hand, but thanks.

To reiterate, "What would you do next?" is the theme.  ;)

B

billylong224:
PS:  for the record, the "location", as in general area, but not a specific address, was established.  what was not obviously clear was who would be hosting. 

as a corollary question: how many sessions has anyone here experienced with an out of town sessionette - ADVERTISING SESSIONS - where you hosted?

in my well >20 years of shmoeing, my answer is easy:  ZERO.

B

Polite Society:

--- Quote from: billylong224 on December 05, 2023, 12:45:37 pm ---That ignores the question at hand, but thanks.

To reiterate, "What would you do next?" is the theme.  ;)

B

--- End quote ---

I'd admit you're an idiot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View