Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577613 Posts in 73527 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:20:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Dulcebella
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dulcebella  (Read 11096 times)

manufbb

Dulcebella
« on: December 04, 2015, 02:16:42 pm »
Don't know her real name. She is Dulcebella at her insta**** and she is one of the most beautiful girls in fitness.

She achieved a stunning figure in late 2013 early 2014 bus she's got some serious back injury which kept her away from gim for a year or so.

Now she seems to have recovered and she's pushing strong once again.

Don't need to say that she is one of my favourites. Here some of her best photos. Bella  :rock:

Karma if you like.

Forum Saradas

Dulcebella
« on: December 04, 2015, 02:16:42 pm »

Offline gb105

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Dulcebella
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 11:10:51 pm »
I think her name is Bella Mokri. She looks a bit like Alex Liska, so quite a few people may be confused initially, but Bella Mokri has tattoos on her torso.

manufbb

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 10:59:25 am »
Thank you very much for the info gb105. Karma+

Some more pics of Bella:

Karma if you like

manufbb

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 02:16:09 pm »
What happened to her? She has disappeared from insta****.

Seems that she could not revover from her back injury, and she has left the fitness world. What a pity!

pbo4muscle

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 12:07:31 pm »
What happened to her? She has disappeared from inst@gram.

Seems that she could not revover from her back injury, and she has left the fitness world. What a pity!

Well, if you look at her comparison pic August 2013 Vs March 2014, there may be other reasons for leaving "The fitness World" apart from the qually obvious "I don´t want to be part of this nonsense"

manufbb

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 11:53:19 pm »
I don't think so.

I read a very sad statement in one of her last last insta**** updates in which she talked about not recovering from her spine injury.

Then her insta**** became private. And then just disappeared...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Dulcebella

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View