Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576038 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:25:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  YourAngel hbc (topless)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: YourAngel hbc (topless)  (Read 3055 times)

calico57

YourAngel hbc (topless)
« on: March 17, 2015, 10:17:10 pm »
She said she does topless in one-on-one, but not fantasy. Refused to say what she will do in fantasy. Since her one-on-one is $7, which is the same as many girls' fantasy, I decided to give one-on-one a try anyway. I went in and asked for topless, and she wasted a couple minutes chatting like all the Europeans do, then she stands up and turns around, starts to take off her bra, and disconnects.

So does anyone know if this girl actually does topless? Is this an innocent disconnection, or is it the Ariespower thing, where the girl lies about doing topless to rope you in, take some of your money, and have her bf pull the plug?

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: YourAngel hbc (topless)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 03:55:50 am »
I have had a few chats with her when she did topless.  The first couple of chats we had she said her parents where there at her place so she wouldn't go topless at that time.  I have spoken privately with other performers, and they said that they will drag out going topless.  They said when they first started that they would do what was asked of them right away, and when they got their top off the chat would end quickly.  This was from someone from the U.S.

calico57

Re: YourAngel hbc (topless)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 04:24:46 pm »
I did later get her topless. She dragged it out as you say. Took her 4-5 minutes in one-on-one before she took it off. Tons of talking, complaining in advance that I wouldn't stay long, deciding to flex her arms and legs (with her clothes on), etc. I'm sure she would have waited a good 10-15 minutes at least had I not pushed her to do what I asked. When she did take her top off, she stood there for about 30 seconds (not flexing), then walked off camera. Don't waste your time or money with her.

As far as what you say, I don't feel sorry. There are plenty of quality performers who can go topless and have long shows. It's no secret that most of them are American. The way to move up in the world is to do a good job, not to essentially steal as much money from as many different people as you can by lying about what services you will provide.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  YourAngel hbc (topless)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View