Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578498 Posts in 73744 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 12:16:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 401176 times)

evillook

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2011, 09:47:49 am »
I'm just a average guy who loves muscular women, I have met some of them in shows and sessions.
I'm glad I found this website where I can share the same interest, thanks

Aldrich

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2011, 09:53:57 am »
Hi all member's of the forum, Me join newly here and wanna say hello to all the member's of the forum.... Like body building and also a vegetarian.... I like to stay fit and healthy and for this I do cardio and swimming must....

luvthighs

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2011, 03:49:30 pm »
Hi. I'm from Kent  UK. 52 yrs old. I love mixed wrestling sessions with strong dominant girls, not necessarily bodybuilders.  I'm guessing like many others here I love powerful thighs. Have had many sessions with girls here in the UK

kingofkings19

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2011, 05:51:37 pm »
I'm going to love bing here on this board. I love fbbs

InGear

« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2011, 02:52:06 am »
Hey Everyone!
I am a male Amatuer BB, I like training and competing. The Only BB I follow though is the Womens.
All My Ex Gfs have been Nat level NPC LHW and HW Competitors.
Nothing has brought me more joy in life than training traveling and competing with my Sig other.
I always thought it was strange the other Big Men in my Gym Liked regular or skinny girls.
I found I was in the minority as far as Liking Muscular women. But Like I said It only made sense to date a woman
with the same passion as mine and I find FBB's attractive.
I Just Broke Up with my girl in oct 2010. It was ugly .I pulled all her lifting and training Vids off youtube ect.
I guess I gotta hit the 2011 shows and hopefully Cupid will be hiding behind the Protan booth. ;)

Offline juan754

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2011, 01:28:06 pm »
Since know one hasn't welcomed you, I would like to be the first. It is a wonderful FBB board with LOADS of resources, pics, videos, you name it. It's probably the best FBB board out there.  VIP Section has even more to offer.

But just try to stay active and post whenever you're on and give karma to the ones who deserve it, I will be the first to tell you a inactive account will be deleted for inactivity.

Offline juan754

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2011, 01:28:59 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since know one hasn't welcomed you, I would like to be the first. It is a wonderful FBB board with LOADS of resources, pics, videos, you name it. It's probably the best FBB board out there.  VIP Section has even more to offer.

But just try to stay active and post whenever you're on and give karma to the ones who deserve it, I will be the first to tell you a inactive account will be deleted for inactivity.

And enjoy your time here, I'm sure you'll love it.

Offline Scrilla

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2011, 01:51:21 pm »
ahoy everyone! this is the best site ever!!! i have been here a lil while and never introduced myself... i want to get into doing sessions soon, and saradas has all the info, pics, videos, and knowledgable members a man could ever hope for! see you around!

dirteeho

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2011, 03:23:25 am »
I love vascular women, it just does something to me!

conrad88

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2011, 08:02:17 pm »
hello friends,
this site is really amazing! lots of stuff here
I hope to share lots of things too
best regards :)

bill31770

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2011, 03:53:59 am »

Hi Folks, after a month of being silent, time to introduce myself , I'm a big mixed wrestling fan. I've had a handful of matches but  have only met one female bodybuilder the wonderful Joanna Thomas. You most likely will find me posting in the sessions  forum and I've already been able to get an idea of some of the women I might like to meet thanks to the great posts  I've read. I'm really glad to be a member of this forum.

cipcc

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2011, 08:15:13 pm »
  ciao ciao a tutti

boga35

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 11:46:30 am »
Hello.My name  is batuhan sezer. I live in turkey. bodybuilders dream is to meet a woman.

Offline Madmaxxx71

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2011, 04:35:10 pm »
Hi guys!

I'm Madmaxxx71!

Offline S1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2011, 05:22:45 am »
My 1st post

I am a New Zealander,a single guy and love female bodybuilders  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View