Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575813 Posts in 73226 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:49:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2020 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2020 Olympia  (Read 26048 times)

Offline imatrankoski

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: 2020 Olympia
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2020, 06:59:53 am »
In live broadcast, I think, they had Oksana winning. But this is the right result. Or maybe I was just sleepy and missed something... :shucks
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2020, 06:59:53 am »

Offline cold316

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2020, 07:37:38 am »
Ms Olympia

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2020, 10:27:47 am »
Congratulations to Andrea and Sarah! Fresh faces at the top at last! And with Andrea taking the top spot, final proof that Women's Physique Division athletes are very much the spawning division for the next generation of Women's Bodybuilding champions! 

Fresh faces at the top at last, the Ms O makes am exciting and inspiring return, and the Women are fully represented in the sport, once more. Something positive in a very difficult 2020 for the sport, and us all. The future can only be better.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2020, 12:50:10 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2020, 01:19:25 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2020, 03:06:24 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2020, 04:14:34 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2020, 11:21:16 pm »
Andrea Shaw so deserving the win. Margie's legs are a bit overpowering, and she has trouble making the abs pop out (reaching out very low). Helle looked great also. Mayla Ash maximises her small frame and has a great look.

But how did Sarah Villegas get past Shanique...Sarah had some really good poses, but still, overall Shanique is so much better (IMHO). Ivie Rhein had improved a lot, maybe could be in BB next year? Natalia Coelho has great lines, but looks lightweight most of the time. Daniely Castilho and Laura Pintado Chinchilla both looked stunning, maybe moving up in the ranks in the future.

Not just Ivie, Anne Mohn and Jeannie Feldman too. They're to big for physique

Laura Pintado Chinchilla posted on IG  that when she approached the judges about her placing (13th, despite looking incredible!) they explained to her that with the return of women's bodybuilding they were being stricter about the criteria for women's physique.  They suggested that she could either lose some muscle and come in with harder glutes to stay in women's physique, or changeover to women's bodybuilding (which is what I hope she chooses).

Ivie and Jeannie are right on the border for me, but they can't get any bigger. Both could switch right now, although  wouldn't it would be a harder choice for Ivie after just placing fifth at the O?  But then again, Ivie does change with Michaela Aycock  who already made the jump, and they both like to train heavy...

If they ever do bring back light heavyweight bodybuilding at the pro level, all of these ladies would be perfect for it.

Offline imatrankoski

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2020, 06:50:44 am »
OK. Thanks for the info freudian.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2020, 02:53:34 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2020, 02:14:02 pm »
Congratulations to Andrea and Sarah! Fresh faces at the top at last! And with Andrea taking the top spot, final proof that Women's Physique Division athletes are very much the spawning division for the next generation of Women's Bodybuilding champions! 

Fresh faces at the top at last, the Ms O makes am exciting and inspiring return, and the Women are fully represented in the sport, once more. Something positive in a very difficult 2020 for the sport, and us all. The future can only be better.

I totally agree! I believe that if there's one thing that Women's Bodybuilding desperately needs is new/young blood. It's fine to see older competitors, but they sure as Hell are not going to be competing forever, there comes a moment in time where the human body no longer has the same stamina and energy as when the person was younger and there's going to be some loss of muscle (naturally, there are exceptions like Rita Bello, for exemple). We need more young women competing in WBB, and frankly, it's great to see Women's Physique giving us that, and Andrea Shaw is a prime exemple of that :) Even though I'm not the biggest fan of WPD, that is a fact that cannot be ignored.
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Online PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2020, 03:11:53 pm »
Ivie should have been sacred, but she was too massive for the judges (impressive upper body!  :woohoo: )
and will have to question her future in this category. With more volume, which seems to be natural for her, she should be all the rage in category BB. Anne Mohn should have been in the top six, and she, too, should pass FBB. A few extra pounds and she will make tremble the best FBB (like Andrea-The Big One-Shaw Did)!...

But above all, no restrictions regarding their mass/definition, that they let the horses gallop, because really, naturally, these 2 girls have the genes and structure to exponentially build more n more hard muscle.

Online PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2020, 04:13:38 pm »
In BB, But what happened with IRIS The Queen? I hope with all my heart that she is better and that, as Nitszche said, "what doesn't kill makes" her stronger and that next year Iris will position herself to reclaim her title. Personally, I love the confrontation of the older generation with the new generation. "It's dynamite!" And it pushes up really high every ladies. As for the BB, it would not have been 1 scandal that Margie wins, but Andrea is Really SUBLIME: it is the only Miss Olympia with Real Hard Massive PECS!? No? Oh my god. Andrea, I beg you to stay in this line, no implants please Dear Lady, and continue to inflate them with pure streaked mass! In terms of arms, would not be the biggest in the history of the competition, she showed them in Offseason at more than 46 cm and she pretended why not show them even more Huge in competition, if she could, and all that without working them more than that in training ... You can imagine the margin of progress of this young woman! Impressive arms, certainly bigger than Iris, but the Peaks of Iris at the time were more developped. Imagine how big they will be when she'll improve her famous Pics, with even more veins and definition! Andrea will be unbeatable! Because with that fairy face... Besides it's amazing to see her so feminine with such a monstrous physique and huge and dry pecs devoid of breasts. magnificent!
That slim waist and those hips! And these efforts made for her thighs! But what about Margie's thigh-adductors-pubis! An electrifying fury! Hysterical! And this general definition-separation. Among the very best buttocks of the contest, we can say, once again, that Helle is going to the bottom! HUGE and dry, splendid hips. What over-feminine and over-muscled jewelry. Here too we reach a mind-blowing level of femininity and musculature at the same time. Let the detractors take full look. Or they stay silent and don't watch if they don't understand that this Miss Olympia was a high point in the celebration of the Huge Female Muscle. Thanks to ALL these Gorgeous Ladies, that they continue to build more muscle, thank you guys for your photos, testimonials and videos. Merry Christmas to ALL of you.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2021, 03:12:30 pm »
Physique winners

Offline Gonda18

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2021, 05:59:39 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2020 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View