Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575753 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:13:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Musclefoxx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclefoxx  (Read 41055 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Musclefoxx
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2019, 10:30:35 am »
She will be one of the best sessions you ever had

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2019, 11:06:41 am »
I’ve answered this before. She is the best. Strong, sexy, sensual, intelligent, funny... and did I say sexy? Hell yeah. I agree with cjones.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2019, 11:28:02 pm »
I’ve tried contacting her since she is coming to LA this weekend but no luck. Two emails since Thursday.  Anyone have any better luck than me?

Offline Atlhansblix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2019, 08:05:04 am »
I went to see her in Houston about 2-3 years ago, that was very easy to set up and the session itself was better than I expected.  She is more sensual and playful than most of the women who do this kind of thing.  Her muscles were amazing, huge, so strong and she is a very smart clever lady.  I have kept one eye on her travels, on the off chance I get to see her again, but alas no luck so far.

Offline OliverQueen87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2019, 09:20:10 pm »
I saw Musclefoxx back in September. Thought I posted a review, but guess I forgot. We did this role play of her being the phys ed teacher and I’m the student who doesn’t pay attention in class. Classic. Sensual muscle worship all over and she was big a ripped. Use your imagination, but, ya, it was great and I left satisfied. She’s very nice and sweet and easy to talk to. A bit happy after we were done about the business and how it’s BS in the heavyweight class, she’s thinking of downsizing and going into figure so she can make more $$$. More power to her and hope she does. If you can set up a session, she is worth it. Just be forward with her and a gentleman, she’ll do you right ;)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2020, 07:17:36 pm »
Wow!! What a woman! I think she's more impressive in person than photos/video. She's offseason, big, round, tan and hard with good definition. Her skin is flawless too. Did not see one blemish. Setting up the session was real easy. First time seeing her, but it felt like we'd known each other for years since we like a lot of the same music, comedy, etc. I did a longer session, but it still felt short. The time flew by. I asked for L&C and MW. We talked for a bit. Then she worked her calves using me as the weight and carried me around the room and did some squats with me on her back.

The muscle worship was intense! It was sensual, but I think she likes pain with her pleasure because the more she was getting into it, the more she wanted to squeeze me and pull my hair. She kept telling me how much she loved my hair and then she would run her hands through it (rather rough), grab it hard and pull my head back. She did that quite a bit. She also walked on me and with her full weight before she slammed down on top of me. I only tapped twice when the pain was too much, once when she was squeezing me and once when she was lying on top of me and pulling my legs apart using hers. For the most part though, the pain was bearable (just barely!). I know she was hardly toying with me and could've easily destroyed me if she wanted to. As impressive as she is, I think she's even stronger than she looks. I'm not really into pain, but I have to admit it was pretty hot! My favorite moments were being smothered in all that muscle mass. My head being engulfed in her thick arms and chest as I grabbed futilely at her huge lats (and everywhere else I could). I loved her scent too. I found it intoxicating. Not sure if she had perfume on (it wasn't strong, which was nice), but she smelled amazing. Would definitely see her again.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2020, 08:59:59 pm »
Wow!! What a woman! I think she's more impressive in person than photos/video. She's offseason, big, round, tan and hard with good definition. Her skin is flawless too. Did not see one blemish. Setting up the session was real easy. First time seeing her, but it felt like we'd known each other for years since we like a lot of the same music, comedy, etc. I did a longer session, but it still felt short. The time flew by. I asked for L&C and MW. We talked for a bit. Then she worked her calves using me as the weight and carried me around the room and did some squats with me on her back.

The muscle worship was intense! It was sensual, but I think she likes pain with her pleasure because the more she was getting into it, the more she wanted to squeeze me and pull my hair. She kept telling me how much she loved my hair and then she would run her hands through it (rather rough), grab it hard and pull my head back. She did that quite a bit. She also walked on me and with her full weight before she slammed down on top of me. I only tapped twice when the pain was too much, once when she was squeezing me and once when she was lying on top of me and pulling my legs apart using hers. For the most part though, the pain was bearable (just barely!). I know she was hardly toying with me and could've easily destroyed me if she wanted to. As impressive as she is, I think she's even stronger than she looks. I'm not really into pain, but I have to admit it was pretty hot! My favorite moments were being smothered in all that muscle mass. My head being engulfed in her thick arms and chest as I grabbed futilely at her huge lats (and everywhere else I could). I loved her scent too. I found it intoxicating. Not sure if she had perfume on (it wasn't strong, which was nice), but she smelled amazing. Would definitely see her again.

What is your height and weight? Did you see her in LA?

Offline Dope1980

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2020, 04:53:58 am »
I wanted to book a session. But she is retiring this yr. Her last tour is in denver or seattle she told me. She emailed me

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2020, 02:02:25 pm »
I hadn't heard that, she's said she would be stopping session travels once before. Either way she's great and guys who still haven't met her yet should do so if given the chance.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2020, 04:03:06 pm »
I wanted to book a session. But she is retiring this yr. Her last tour is in denver or seattle she told me. She emailed me

I've said it here before and I'll say it again: see her if you have the chance. I've seen her twice and it should have been more. I've had sessions with 30 or so FBBs since I found out about them in the early 2000s and for me she's in the top five or top three I've ever met. Sexy, strong, intelligent, funny, intuitive, seductive... Did I mention sexy? She's a pro, knows why you're there. If you wonder if she will do a particular thing read the reviews and better yet email. She'll tell you. Musclefoxx does require deposits. I completely understand why - last minute cancellations. No one has ever complained that or her performance.

In this activity, FBB sessions, if there was a "Hall of Fame" she'd be in there, no question.

See her.

(And no, not a friend, just a satisfied customer.)

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2020, 07:32:25 pm »
I hadn't heard that, she's said she would be stopping session travels once before. Either way she's great and guys who still haven't met her yet should do so if given the chance.

Looks like her SG profile wasn't renewed. Probably should've saw her last year. Oh well.

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2020, 11:14:18 pm »
I can never over sell Jenni, she is easily one of the best ladies I have ever had the privilege of sessioning with and trust me it was a privilege.  I definitely have her in my top 3 of all time tied with probably Ms Melissa.  She is just a pure pleasure to session with and talk to, plus she is just so overwhelmingly strong that it's just amazing.  I picked her as I read that she was able to do lift and carry with larger men, and she was able to lift my 290lbs off of the ground into a shoulder ride and carry me around.  She is the only woman so far that was able to do both.  Plus like Ms. Melissa she just seems to have this incredible desire to make sure you have a great time, if she is retiring I highly recommend seeing her as she is truly special.  I've seen her over half a dozen times and have never been disappointed, she i just an incredible person and a pure pleasure to spend time with.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2020, 03:41:14 am »
What is your height and weight? Did you see her in LA?

I'm about 6 ft and around 190 lbs. I did not see her in LA.

To clarify she is retiring from touring, but I think if you can make the trip to Florida she would still see you (or at least people she's seen before). She told me this was her last tour so she can start doing something else she's passionate about. The good news is she hasn't retired from bodybuilding and will still compete.

Offline Dope1980

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2020, 04:59:47 am »
Oh ok. You all are so lucky to have session with muscle fox. She is pretty and looks like her skin is soft

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2020, 02:50:15 pm »
Musclefoxx has retired. No other way to put this sad news, I never got to worship that physique and have those legs squeeze my face...😭😭

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Musclefoxx

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View