Pages:
Actions
  • #1426 by hans_m13 on 23 Aug 2022
  •  :woohoo:

• #1427 by Old Surehand on 28 Aug 2022
  •  
  • #1428 by ep92010 on 18 Sep 2022
  • i don't know of any videos - i think just some stills she has on her OF page. if anyone knows of videos i'm definitely interested!!
  • #1429 by hans_m13 on 29 Sep 2022
  • i don't know of any videos - i think just some stills she has on her OF page. if anyone knows of videos i'm definitely interested!!

Saw her OF content. Not really worth to book  :'(
  • #1430 by Fbblclover on 30 Sep 2022

Can you please elaborate why it was not worth it and she has two onlyfans account which one did you try?
  • #1431 by hans_m13 on 01 Oct 2022

Can you please elaborate why it was not worth it and she has two onlyfans account which one did you try?

I saw the normal one. Only pictures from time to time. No picture series. No posing pictures or training pictures. From time to time topless. Really not worth to book. Renne Toney is better. A lot of training pictures, mucle bulging pictures, a lot of videos. Nearly each day update ….
  • #1432 by Fbblclover on 01 Oct 2022

I saw the normal one. Only pictures from time to time. No picture series. No posing pictures or training pictures. From time to time topless. Really not worth to book. Renne Toney is better. A lot of training pictures, mucle bulging pictures, a lot of videos. Nearly each day update ….

Her onlyfans is like entry ticket, her account is totally ppv focused to sell $100-120+ per video without any preview. And charging $50 where you only want people to buy ppv is exorbitant IMO. She has the biggest physique in the industry so she thinks she can charge that and people actually pay so good for her. I subscribed last year to her second account as soon as it was launched because I'm into that stuff but what a waste of money. Good content is only in her ppv.
  • #1433 by Iron Wolf on 01 Nov 2022
  •  
  • #1434 by Chainer★ on 06 Nov 2022
  • Nataliya Kuznetsova (Trukhina) Amazonka

• #1435 by hans_m13 on 07 Nov 2022
  • next to Natalia, even the biggest ones look small

• #1436 by muscleaddict80 on 17 Dec 2022
  • Just love how she makes men (including male bodybuilders) look small. So hot!
  • #1437 by goldbricker on 17 Dec 2022
  • Sorry but those botox or whatever lips have long descended into "too cartoonish" land.  She had nice features to start, but those lips now, meh.
  • #1438 by Chainer★ on 25 Dec 2022
  • Nataliya Kuznetsova (Trukhina) Amazonka

• #1439 by Chainer★ on 27 Jan 2023
  • Nataliya Kuznetsova

Records

2007, 2008 Baykal Gran Prix bodybuilding champion
    2014 Champion and record holding armlifting and powerlifting at the Cup of Eurasia in Vologda, Russia
    2014 World champion and record armlifting in Crimea
    2014 World champion and record in the bench press NAP
    2014 Champion armlifting cup at the im.Poddubnogo of Russia
    European champion in bench press and deadlift (WPC), champion of Eurasia in bench press, deadlift (GPA), and armlifting
    2015 Champion of the Cup Eastern Europe (GPA), world record in the deadlift, and champion of the Cup Eastern Europe (WAA) for traction and rolling axel
    Baikal Grand Prix - 1st
    2018 IFBB WOS Romania Muscle Fest Amateur - 1st
    2019 IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro Women's Bodybuilding - 2nd
  • #1440 by hans_m13 on 15 Feb 2023
  •  
Pages:
Actions