Pages:
Actions
  • #796 by birmi482 on 26 Feb 2019
  • Bigger arms? They are already 46 to 48cm...
    • birmi482
  • #797 by chango14 on 27 Feb 2019
  • Maybe it's just me being sick, but I think Nataliya needs bigger arms to balance her massive legs.
    Yeah, she seems to have focused on building her legs the past year or so and its paid off, don't think her arms have got smaller just haven't grown at the same rate we were used to seeing. I also hope she tries to build them bigger because she seems to be able to add muscle anywhere so i expect she can even though she has massive arms already
  • #798 by birmi482 on 27 Feb 2019
  • I agree with, from her last posts on insta**** and from her last Q&A in insta stories, legs are her top priority, she also says it in the texts next to the insta pics. There are hardly any new biceps flexing pics. A few years ago, a large number of her pics were biceps flexing  now it has become rare
    • birmi482
  • #799 by Old Surehand on 02 Mar 2019
  •  
  • #800 by From Scratch on 02 Mar 2019

Haha, are you new here? ;)
  • #801 by birmi482 on 03 Mar 2019
  • Don't understand what you mean, they are already 46 to 48cm, bigger than any other fbb with the exception of Renne, so how much can they still grow? They have been this size for the last 3 years, so apparantly she doesn't  want or cannot grow them more.....
    • birmi482
  • #802 by ravi777 on 03 Mar 2019

Haha, are you new here? ;)

Certainly they are 1 ft 7 in (48 cm).
    Check her out on Wikipedia, and  the following link

https://www.rt.com/sport/409845-female-bodybuilder-natalia-kuznetsova/

(She says at an Interview rt website):
    Nataliya Kuznetsova: I took a break because of the situation in bodybuilding competitions. I was preparing for a competition in the USA, but at the very last moment my visa was declined. But I guess it was for the best, as I didn’t really agree with the result of the contest. And then again, you don’t really earn much from going to competitions, you rather spend money. Now I’m in good shape, it brings me recognition and good business offers. I’d even say that I have more business offers than I used to have going to competitions. You can be a champion, but have no fans. The most important thing is to be in good shape, that way people will always be interested in you.

RT: What about your powerlifting achievements?

NK: At the moment, my personal record in bench press is 175kg (385lbs), 240kg in deadlift and 280kg in squat.

RT: What are your current muscle measurements?

NK: It’s hard to say as they are constantly changing. Most recently I had 48cm (19in) biceps, 74cm hip, 70cm waist, 127cm breast, and I stand 170cm. My weight at the maximum was a little more than 100kg (220lbs).
  • #803 by birmi482 on 03 Mar 2019
  • You just made my point, she says that there were constantly changing. Here she claims they were 48cm, there are pics on her insta from 2016 where they were 46cm, there is a clip on youtube from a Russian TV show at the end of 2017 when they were measured at 43cm, but from what it looks she did not grow them more than 48cm, this is possibly the max she can
    • birmi482
  • #804 by papadoc1981 on 03 Mar 2019
  • I've never once believed the 19inches.  I just have to see video evidence of that.  IDK if any exist.  Compare her to Renne Toney.  Renne is rocking 20in.  Natalia doesn't look anywhere near that.  And her left is smaller than her right.
  • #805 by ravi777 on 03 Mar 2019
  • I've never once believed the 19inches.  I just have to see video evidence of that.  IDK if any exist.  Compare her to Renne Toney.  Renne is rocking 20in.  Natalia doesn't look anywhere near that.  And her left is smaller than her right.

What does it Matter, Bro? Absolute Muscle Size seems to be going out of Fashion. Even the BIG MALE Olympia Bodybuilders are being ACCUSED of Being MASS MONSTERS with BUBBLE Guts - Maybe they got poor Advice on Supplements.

And Unfortunately for Renne Toney, Natalya and Aleesha seem to be getting much more Attention.

In the Media, it is the "HYPE" that Matters, Especially if you are going to Build a Case, to Fight for Popularizing Female Bodybuilding.
    After "REAL" Muscular FBB is Back on Track, and Globally Popular, Not only those like Renne Toney and Monique Jones, but many hopefuls from India, China and even from countries totally New to FBB might produce Giant Amazons.

So NATALYA might be a Good "FACE" or Interface to Promote FBB, (provided she is OK with being "Used" that way).

I say, Someone Should "Invite" or "Grant her Assylum" in the United States, and one of the best to do that would be Arnold SW....... (and Probably even Pres. Donald Trump). Sorry for the "Speculation on Steroids", but I sometimes get carried away !!!!!!!

So there, is my vision of Bringing back Female Bodybuilding to the Top. Unfortunately, some FBB Fans in Russia and America should get together and try it.
    I am "Unable", being a Family Man, in Sri Lanka, where Female Bodybuilding is still stigmatized Socially (at the least it is Laughed At, in a discouraging way, the worst maybe a Media Attack by certain people who act like "Religious" Conservatives).

Only one popular Female Bodybuilder (Dulanjali Samarasingha) and she is a mother who has the Full support of her family.

• #806 by birmi482 on 03 Mar 2019

Nataliya's arms is about overall muscle mass in her upper arms and not about a biceps peak. She doesn't have Renne peak or circumference of 20 inches which in Renne's case is very much because of her biceps peak, but if you look at clios or pics from 2016 or early 2p07, you will find that her upper armd pank an unreal muscle mass even without a standout peak
    • birmi482
  • #807 by h666666 on 03 Mar 2019
  • We have seen mostly low-quality footage of her webcams, cellphone videos etc., even on some paysites. Now we have seen her on stage, though, so we can have a realistic view of her.

• I was surprised to see how huge her thighs were. They are really beginning to overpower the rest of her body.
    • Her biceps don't look that big actually in a double biceps pose. They are quite impressive in a side chest pose, however.
    • Her delts are exceptional.
    • Her forearms are some of the best in the sport.
    • Her lats need to be a lot wider, even though they look great in the front lat spread pose. Her glutes are actually as wide as her back!
    • Her pecs are really great, but her huge implants (and the bikini top required to contain them) unfortunately obscure a lot of them.
    • Her calves are quite weak.
    • Her abs are really great and deep, and still visible in offseason shape!
    • Her waist is a bit wide, but she still has a great X shape because of her giant quads and broad shoulders.

And of course, she was nowhere closed to ripped in Bucharest. I hope she will be able to get really shredded, and I also hope we will start to see quality footage of her.

I remember Aleesha and Virginia: at first, I doubted if they were able to get really ripped, all I ever saw was huge offseason bodies. That was a long time ago: now we know that both of those ladies are more than capable of dieting down for a contest, especially Virginia, who can be one of the most ripped women I have ever seen. I hope we will have the same with Nataliya one day…
  • #808 by birmi482 on 04 Mar 2019
  • In terms of comparison, she had only Natasha Gairy as on-stage competitor. Both were more or less same height, but Nataliya out weighed her by at least 10kg or 20 pounds. Both girls were not ripped, Nataliya much larger in the shoulders area and obviously in her legs. She still weighed around 190 pounds or 85 kilos, which is probably much more than any of the FBB Pro at the Romania event. In order to be shredded she will need to go below 80 kilos, something i doubt she has ever done since her Junior years. In order to be really shredded at 85/90 kilos she will have to gain additional muscle mass and possibly weigh more than 105 kg offseason which i think is beyond her personal capabilities. This would be 14 kilos more than Jana Linke offseason who is of the same height!!!!
    • birmi482
  • #809 by birmi482 on 04 Mar 2019
  •  You are right, but Nataliya has singlehandedly lit up the discussion  of how far female muscle mass can go. Sone of us believe she can beat Renne biceps measurement, I personally believe she hit her max two years ago and since then has remained within a certain band,  but is not pushing the limits further up, at least from what i have seen so far, whether it's because she does not want or because she cannot
    • birmi482
  • #810 by chango14 on 04 Mar 2019
  • You are right, but Nataliya has singlehandedly lit up the discussion  of how far female muscle mass can go. Sone of us believe she can beat Renne biceps measurement, I personally believe she hit her max two years ago and since then has remained within a certain band,  but is not pushing the limits further up, at least from what i have seen so far, whether it's because she does not want or because she cannot

Sums up my view on it. As you said about 2 years ago she got really big but either couldn't sustain that or didn't want to. I think she is smart enough to realise for her own career it probably makes sense to be appealing to a wider audience rather than us hardcore fanatics looking for the biggest girl in the world.
Pages:
Actions