Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574492 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 11:38:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Two Journals
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Two Journals  (Read 13267 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Two Journals
« on: August 26, 2019, 11:19:46 pm »
Guys, tell if you like this kind of narrative

Part 1

"Dear Diary,

I hate myself. Today was my 14th birthday. Dad threw a pool party. Don't he get that I'm not pool material? I'm so skinny, and pale... and it's not like this thick glasses could help. And gosh, he invited our neighbors. Cindy and her perfect smile, her perfect tan, her perfect body. Jon was drooling all over her. You remember Jon, my 17 year old bully brother. I hate him too. Actually I don't hate him. Or my dad. I mean, ever since mom passed he's been doing his best to make us happy. It's hard on him.
I guess I wish I had a better body. I'm like this skinny girl, but I'm all flabby. I wish everything in me was hard, you know? Maybe for my 15th birthday I could make a promise. I mean, dad has all that gym equipment downstairs... but it's not like I could just go there and start using it. I might get hurt. And Jon won't help me. He will make fun of me. Unless.... maybe I could start learning a couple things online. And I suppose I could work out when they are not home. Dad's out a lot. And Jon spend most of his day with his jock friends chasing the cheerleaders.
I wish I were a cheerleader. Yeah, like they would let me into the squad. The geeky girl.
oh, Dear Diary... thank God I have you"

"Logbook entry 79

What a laaaaaame day. I'm too old for these family barbecues and all. Annie's birthday. If she had some hot friends... but the only beauty around was our neighbor's daughter, Cindy. And she is hot. Hot like lava. Her legs are really tight and hard. Maybe I'll ask her out.
Anyways, I gotta run. Meeting Tom and the fellas.

Jon, The Captain"

Part 2

"Dear Diary,

It's been almost a month since my plan started taking place. I've studied a lot about anatomy, kinetics, and exercise physiology. I guess it helps being smart. I also watched a lot of videos, and joined a couple of bodybuilding forums. People seem to be very kind and supportive. Yesterday I finally went downstairs while Jon and dad weren't home and started. I did benchpresses using only the bar, and now my chest hurts. From what I've learned, this is a good sign. I also did some dumbbell flys, and some biceps. I felt so lame. Even the lightest of the weights were too much for me. I got up on a scale today. I'm a whopping 105 pounds distributed in a 5'2". I look like a starving cricket. Or maybe a firefly with this big glasses. Damn, I wish I looked better. I found some pictures of some young girls online, like this Bahkar girl. I wish my legs were like hers."

"Logbook entry 85

Damn that Cory Everson looked fiiiine. Just spanked the monkey watching some videos of her. Nobody knows this, but I am really aroused by this muscular women. It's too bad none of the cheerleaders are into bodybuilding. There's this girl Kimberly, she is a bit buffer than the rest of them. Maybe I can talk her into bulking up a bit. Who knows?

Captain out"

Part 3

"Dear diary!
I'm so happy today! I was finally able to add some plates to the benchpress bar! Yeah, they were 10 pounds each, but who cares? I feel like this is working. I mean, It's not like I look in the mirror and all of a Sudden I'm Wonder Woman or anything. But hey, I suppose in a couple months I might actually see something.
Oh, and guess what? I discovered this online forum where people praise about muscular women. And they are mostly men! It's like this whole secret society of men who worship and are attracted by these big, hard girls. I wish they were attracted to me someday."

"Logbook entry 102

Today I was browsing for some new pics at this forum when I stumbled across this other user. Apparently, she is this skinny girl who is starting to workout. I asked her for some pictures, but she said no. I guess she must be really skinny. But hey, I was nice to her, maybe she gets big and strong and remember how nice I was... who knows?

Captain out"

Forum Saradas

Two Journals
« on: August 26, 2019, 11:19:46 pm »

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Two Journals
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 01:01:54 am »
Hah, good start! I love the contrasting diaries, and the humor.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 01:57:50 am »
Definitely keep going! This is going to be good!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 03:05:53 am »
Part 4

"Dear Diary,

How I hate that Cindy girl. I mean, we're already in fall, and she's still walking around with really short skirts, showing off her legs. Alright, she does have some beautiful legs. But mine are getting better too. I've just weighted and I've already added 7 pounds. I've been noticing a few lumps on my body here and there, mostly on my abs. Today, if I flex them really hard they look like one of those aerobics instructors. I've been considering uploading a picture of them on that forum, but I'm not sure..."

"Logbook entry 118

Hey, I might get that girl to finally post some pics. She's claiming she developed a six pack, so I challenged her to show it.
Oh, and Cindy... damn, that girl has legs. If only she worked them out harder....

Captain out"

Chapter 5

"Dear Diary,

Happy Thanksgiving,
it wasn't that fun to me. Since I began working out I decided to diet like an athlete, no excuses, no days off. It was hard to stay away from pumpkin pie, but I know the sacrifice is worth it. Dad is worried about this whole eat-right-sleep-right I've been through, and that's cause he has no idea I'm pumping some iron when he's not home.
Oh, about the weights: Today I was able to benchpress 95 for reps! It felt really heavy, but when I was done, I looked at myself... definitely some changes on my body. Now I get to flex my pecs and they actually do a little dance... and my shoulders, they are looking rounder and wider.
Hey, did I put the weights away when I was finished?"

"Logbook entry 132

Thanksgiving was nice. Dad did put up a nice dinner. It was a bit weird that Annie didn't eat. Which is even more weird is that she looks like she put on some weight.
Dad also seems to have been hitting the weights in the basement again. There was weight left on the benchpress today. I guess he's trying to get healthier. Good for him.

Captain out"

Part 6

"Dear Diary,

Merry Christmas to me! My best gift however came this morning... I've finally passed the 120 pounds on the scale! I flexed in front of the mirror and I could actually see muscles bulging! Yeah, they are still small, but I'm sure people in school would be impressed if they see them. My biceps now have a small peak on them, and they feel very hard. And my energy! I feel more up, more ready to do my stuff, it's amazing. I've been thinking about telling Jon, but he'll probably put me down, saying I look like a freak or something... That's why I like talking with this guy in the forum... he always puts me up, telling me how great my muscles must look... I'm just not ready to show them yet, but I'll be"

"Logbook 144

Hey, Christmas is here. It was nice. I just didn't get to convince that girl online to give me a present. If only she sent some pictures. Maybe she isn't really strong. Maybe she's fat. I'm bored with this

Captain out"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 07:19:30 am »
I like it a lot. Please continue!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 08:24:08 am »
the best writer in saradas. no doubt.
but I hope you are going to finish the old stories too...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 08:32:59 am »
Certainly a different approach but I am following and liking.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 02:55:52 am »
Each chapter is better than the last!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 07:01:31 pm »
Part 7

"Dear Journal

Happy new year! Oh my Gosh, I've made my new year's resolutions. I've decided I'm going to post a picture of my arms in the forum, see what people think about it. I'm so proud of what I've achieved! It's been six months of training, dieting... I also decided I'm going to stop working out only when nobody's home. I mean, if I'm going show someone how I look now, better if it's dad. Well, there's Jon too, he'll probably mock me for this, but you know what? I really don't care anymore. I feel happy with myself, my achievements and all of this. Besides, why should I be embarrassed? I really developed a nice, tight body, and it's only getting bigger and harder."

"Logbook entry 149

That chick finally decided she will upload some pics. Can't wait to see it

Captain out"

Part 8

"Dear diary,

I'm just back from dinner. How amazing it was! I had just finished this killer chest and biceps workout, I was so pumped, and then I put on my pink tight tank top to go down and meet dad and Jon! Gosh, you should have seen their faces! I guess they were really blindsided by this. Dad asked a lot about it, how did it happen and all. I told him the whole story. That I decided to start working out, but was too afraid of looking like a fool, so I decided to do it on my own, and that it's been half a year now, that I've put on almost 20 pounds of muscle since.... and, gosh, you should have seen their looks when dad asked me to make a muscle. I'm not sure if he had ever imagined his little girl had such peaked biceps! Their Jaws dropped!
Jon was a jerk as usual. He didn't say one single word congratulating me or anything. But I guess I saw that coming.
oh, and I've uploaded a picture of my biceps earlier today. Let's see what people in the forum say about it"

"Logbook 150

Fuck. Shit. Fuck. What the hell is happening? When did Annie got so buff? How is this possible? Is she on steroids? Damn, her arms are big, and they look so hard.... stop it. Don't even think about it.
Hey, at least that girl finally showed us a little... very little, really. She just posted a picture of her bicep. I can't even see her face or anything. But man, that is one good looking bicep. I wish I could squeeze it. I bet it must be rock hard.

Captain out"

Part 9

"Dear Diary,

Amazing workout today. I'm bench pressing more than I weight now. For reps! My chest got bigger, it has a thick layer of muscle underneath my breasts. I had to buy new bras. Gosh, I love watching them in the mirror. I feel so sexy and strong these days. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I saw Jon spying on me during my routine today. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe he wanted to check out how much I'm lifting. Who knows? Maybe he's afraid I'm stronger than him.. and who knows? Maybe I am!!! I mean, in a way, I do look stronger than him. I haven't noticed this until now, but really... I'm not sure if his muscles are as hard as mine. Maybe he is still stronger, cause he's bigger and taller, but... I do look more muscular than him. Gosh! can you imagine that? How would he react if I became stronger than him? Would he finally show some respect? Oh, this is so hot! Maybe I'll challenge him someday"

"Logbook entry 177

Damn. Just saw Annie bench pressing 155 pounds. She looks strong. I'm not sure if I can do that. Why did this happen to me? Why, of all girls in the world, my sister is the one that decides to become muscular and strong? I gotta admit... she looks amazing. Like every inch of her skin is covering some hard muscle. I wonder what her abs look like.
Stop it. now.

Captain out"

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 07:23:47 pm »
FANTASTIC!!!
your writing way is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!
I love your ideas too...
K +
but please... GO ON!!!!!!!!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 07:25:04 pm »
I like the style here, interested to see where it goes

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 08:50:02 pm »
This is a great story. Please continue. Karma has been given!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2019, 08:56:51 pm »
What's not to love in that story?
You are such a great writer!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 10:59:24 pm »
Part 10

"Dear Diary,

Can you believe it's already February? Gosh, this school year is flying by us. So, I know I haven't been writing a lot lately, but it's just that... school has been taking some of my time now. Ever since I stopped using those baggy clothes and all, people are inviting me over to lunch, they want to know about my routine and how much I've changed over this last year. I'm loving this. For the first time in my life, I'm actually pop! I guess I stopped being the weird nerd to become the buff nerd. lol. Even some of Jon's friends are now saying hi to me in the hallways.
And, oh, I forgot to tell you, last week I've uploaded another pic to the forum, this time from my calf. I love that it is so hard and diamond shaped. I got a good angle, so you can even see the splits between the two muscles. Maybe I should start wearing some high heels..."

"Logbook entry 190

Damn. Now Annie decided to show her body off in school. She's wearing this tight clothes that display her muscles and all. Guys are picking on me, saying my young sister looks buff, saying she is stronger than I am. Jerks. I mean, she looks buff and all, but I'm obviously stronger. I should show them. But... what if I'm not?

PS: That mysterious girl posted another pic... she is killing me with this!

Captain out"

Part 11

"Dear Diary,

My God, I'm loving this day! It's been a rather warm Saturday, so dad decided to grill some burgers outside, just for me and Jon. I decided to put on my new bikini and tan a bit in the backyard. Now that my body is thicker and harder, I guess I should get used to pool parties and all, I mean, I know people will stare. They probably never saw a girl with so much muscle as me. The weird part, though, was asking for Jon to spread tanning lotion on my back. His hands were like, shaky, as if he had a fever or something. He volunteered to rub my abs too, but I told him I had that. Maybe he wanted to feel my six pack. Lol. Yeah, right..."

"Logbook entry 205

Shit. What an awful day. First, dad decides that he wants to cook a meal for the three of us. I had some plans with the guys and had to cancel. Then Annie shows up in a tiny bikini. God Damn. She looks hotter than lava. Every time she stepped, her quads bulged. And shit, her shoulder are really wide and large. She has that V shape thing going on. But the worst part was when she asked me to spread lotion on her back. I couldn't say no, or she might get suspicious. So I did it. Man, her back is all lumpy with muscles. Her lats are wide, and her traps are jumping out of her neck even if she is not flexing them. I wanted to feel her abs too, but...

stop it. Now.

Captain... out"

Part 12

"Dear Diary,

weird day today. There's something happening here. I had just finished my arm workout downstairs and I was in the kitchen when Jon came. Out of nowhere, he asked me to flex a muscle for him! What? Where did this come from?
Anyways, I did it. I was feeling really pumped, and even my veins were showing a bit. So he asked me to feel it! Seriously? He never said a word about my muscles and now he wants me show it to him? At least he looked impressed. He said it was hard. Maybe he thought it was harder than his. I guess I'll invite him for a joint workout one of these days. Maybe he could spot me, now that I'm getting stronger I might need some help. We'll see"

"Logbook 212

Shit. I gave in. I saw Annie tying her hair in a ponytail today in the kitchen. God, her biceps were bulging like crazy. So I asked her to flex them. They are really big. Thank God she didn't ask me to do the same. Her biceps look better than mine. And oh, they are so hard. It's like trying to squeeze a baseball. My sister is the hottest chick in miles around here. Damn. I want to feel her muscles so badly...

quit it. Now!

I'll... I'll go to the web. See if the mysterious girl posted something new"

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2019, 07:56:12 am »
the most exciting story ever...
I tried the same way with "Bianca and the social network" but yours it's a lot better
please, go on
K for you

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Two Journals

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View