Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574970 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 11:29:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of August 2012: ANNE FREITAS (New Goddess)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saradas Muscle Goddess of August 2012: ANNE FREITAS (New Goddess)  (Read 7394 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
New Muscle Goddess beats in the preference the previous Muscle Goddess WENDY MCMASTER

ANNE FREITAS
Saradas Muscle Goddess of August 2012

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year

Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her

annefreitas@annefreitas.com.br

Links of others staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Biography:

Height: 158 cm

This site is a little of the lifestyle of Anne Freitas and how she got into the bodybuilding.
 For those who admire this sport could get to know this new Brazilian athlete  that with few years of experience has been taking her place.

The beginning of my career

I consider myself a very focused and perfectionist person on what I do, I always try to accomplish the goals that I put in mind.

Since I was a little girl this sport fascinated me, I was amazed by the muscles.
 My mom told me that when I was a child, on one of our school vacation, while waiting for the flight at the airport, I went to a newsstand and asked to buy me a sport magazine, which there were muscular bodies on the magazine cover.

I began working out relatively late and because I thought I was too skinny, in the beginning I did it because it brought me pleasure, it made me feel good, not thinking of competing.

Since I was very interested in this sport , I would always search for new information and talk to people with more experience than me that could help with training and dieting.
 My body changed fast and everywhere I went, people would ask me if I competed.
 So six years later, I decided to put a purpose to all that effort and investment I made.
 I tried to adapt myself to different training methods of some trainers in Brazil, until I met “Ricardo Pannain”, who is also my husband that made an exceptional job.
 He was straight to the point, emphatic and professional. In only few conversations we decided everything we would do about it.
 I started in 2008 at the figure category at IFBB and participated in two championships, state and national, which I won both.

Even though I had a lot of muscle many people said at the time that my legs would never get ripped enough. In fact, they got so ripped that I had to move to another category, Bodybuilding.

I had to lose a lot of weight in order to meet the figure category criteria.  During that process I got more ripped than required by the international standards.  Due to my great improvement  I couldn’t keep competing in the Figure Category.
In 2009 I prepared myself to the national championship again, but the federation invited to go straight to the South American and world championship due to the excellent muscular quality I achieved.
 I accepted the challenge and was very happy because I could finally work focusing on muscular volume and definition.
 Everything was new to me in this category: new poses, choreography and emphasize some body parts that were not necessary as a figure athlete.
 I had only 5 weeks to adapt myself into this new reality till the next championship.
 It was a great surprise, I won the South American championship in my category (Bodybuilding up to 55kg) and the overall title too.
 It was incredible, like a dream come true!
 This championship was my first experience at the bodybuilding and it made me confident to follow to the world championship, where I got the title in my category (bodybuilding up to 55 kilos) as well as the Overall, fact that no other Brazilian athlete had ever accomplished. It was one of the greatest sensations I had ever felt in my life.

I intend to become a professional bodybuilder now, start competing abroad and  even move to the US to compete with the best bodybuilders of the world.

Full name: Anne Luise Becke Machado Freitas
 Birthplace : Criciúma, Santa Catarina – Brazil
 Birthday: September 20th
 Height: 5'2"
 Off season weight: 147.7pounds
 Contest weight: 121.3 pounds
 Family: I am the middle child with a younger sister and an older brother. I have a beautiful daughter and my parents are wonderful. My family means everything to me.
 Sports practiced: Tennis , Olympic gymnastics,Body boarding,  Ballet and Jazz.
 Favorite off season food: Steak, beans, pizza, Honey Nut`Os with milk.
 Favorite color: light purple, pink and white.
 Favorite hobbies : Going to the movies, shopping, traveling, going to the beach and sewing.
 Languages: French, Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Next goals: Get my professional card, move to the United States, where I will be closer to the reality I want for my future
 Create a gym outfit brand.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of August 2012: ANNE FREITAS (New Goddess)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View