Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577630 Posts in 73535 Topics by 28924 Members - Latest Member: Namco12345 May 02, 2024, 08:51:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Nubia You Wonder Woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nubia You Wonder Woman  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Nubia You Wonder Woman
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2023, 01:38:56 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her AW profile yesterday. Very comprehensive synopsis. If genuine she's my gal. But I also received a reply to an e mail I sent her on wednesday. E mail said 'Hi baby am in London right now'. Oh no! Back to the London/Manchester discrepency. On her AW there is no mention of London visits. Had a look at her priv gallery. Same pics as SG but with a couple added and all showing her face. So why the blurred images on SG? Also the price on AW is £150 for 1 1/2 hours compared with £300 for 1 hr on SG. Anyone savvy with AW knows that super hot black chicks dont get out of bed for less than £200 per hr. Alarm bells goin off all over da shop. AW and SG profiles both made on same day 02/04/23. There is a phone number on AW. Anyone care to call it and report back :)

Asked her about any scheduled London dates over the past week and she could not provide one. Maybe she has discovered time-shifting.  And even offering to buy a face pic was complicated with her having a current bank account issue.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2023, 04:46:32 pm »
Obvious fake until proven otherwise. It's entirely possible that the provider herself is real and that someone else is using her pics to catfish, but the only way I'm doing a session - based on the current profile - is if we meet at the corner bakery and then go from there, no prior deposit, of course.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2023, 07:08:05 pm »
the only way I'm doing a session - based on the current profile - is if we meet at the corner bakery and then go from there, no prior deposit, of course.

Best laugh I've had from any post comment this year.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2023, 07:09:35 pm »
She is Now advertising herself on Adultwork as Mistress Nicol in Manchester.. could be legit!!

'Nicole' for anyone else relying on this insight.

Offline Phantom21

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2023, 03:43:58 am »
I just had a session with her during her stay in Orlando.  She is the real deal. Those pictures don't do her justice.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2023, 09:47:22 am »
I just had a session with her during her stay in Orlando.  She is the real deal. Those pictures don't do her justice.

What’s her weight?

More muscular/bigger in real life?

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2023, 01:12:03 pm »

Thanks for your input Nicol.

Offline Phantom21

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2023, 03:24:38 am »

What’s her weight?

More muscular/bigger in real life?

She is about 170 lbs and she is very muscular. I also found her to have some really strong legs. Her scissors were brutal.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Nubia You Wonder Woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View