Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572451 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:53:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sonja, the Pec Queen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sonja, the Pec Queen  (Read 6399 times)

Offline fokerz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sonja, the Pec Queen
« on: August 18, 2023, 07:50:19 am »
Sonja, the Pec Queen. Part 1

First chapter of the story in which you are going to help Sonja work on her mega shredded, rippling with muscle mass
pectorals till she or you can't no more...

I descended to our basement gym, anticipating to see Sonja. Images of her brutally muscular

physique have been running over my head the whole day. We’ve been dating for almost

three months and I simply couldn’t think about anything else rather than this young beautiful muscle beast.
Being in her 20s, Sonja has taken quest for bodybuilding perfection into completely otherworldly level, and I
 was lucky to be a part of this process. From the very

first days she has totally blown my mind by her torturous workouts and mega-raw, never-

ending training sessions. She loved me to watch her gut-wrenching sets of absolutely

impossible reps with really insane amounts of weight, which usually made me doubting her

very humanity, as well as admiring her cosmic will power. Will power that allowed Sonja to

pack and stuff her body with utterly unbelievable amounts of pure, undiluted muscle mass.

She always was more than happy when I had a chance to assist her in those agonizing

training sessions, which intensified progressively; especially in the last weeks she started to

ask me to push her further, way over the limits, and demanded more and more from all the

huge she-beef she has packed. I found it extremely erotic and couldn’t agree more in

providing her some additional motivation, watching and admiring Sonja sculpting her body

bigger, harder, and more unnaturally, disturbingly ripped and strong in her insane pursuit of

monstrous muscle mass and strength. 

This time, after noticing my presence in the gym, Sonja let go of the bar for pull-ups, landed

heavily on the concrete floor and dismounted two heavy kettlebells from her waist. My

eyebrows jumped up as I read the marks “50-kg” engraved on each of the heavy pieces of

iron. “Gawd, that’s one hundred kilos you’ve been hanging with…”, I exclaimed in awe. My

admiration always has been the best way to say hi. I looked straight at her. Sonja’s bulging

frame was only covered by a very thin black thongs and yellow sports bra, and it was

painfully stretched by her rhythmically heaving up and down massive pectoral pistons. They

sheer volume seemed to be close to the size of those two heavy kettlebells! Her young

beautiful face was largely contrasting with the massive radiating musculature most world

class bodybuilders would die for. Taking time to reply with the look full of determination and

after-workout exhaustion, Sonja was just gazing upon her impossibly shredded body in the

mirrored wall. And I could read in those lovely eyes how every copious, overdeveloped fibre

of Sonja's being, the very core of her existence and will power, was singularly focused on

bulking up her young body with as much abnormally huge, vein-popping muscle she-beef

as possibly. And then… even more… 

“Hi sweetie”, Sonja voice was soft like silk as she continued nonchalant “Not just hanging…

I needed… some extra weight for my warm-up set of pull-ups…”, she licked her lips still

starring at the muscle goddess in the mirror with the look full of insatiable addiction for more

and more ridiculous muscle mass. I found it extremely erotic how Sonja openly lusted after

her own monstrous musculature. She then brought her arms up into a skin-bursting double

biceps pose and those bloated, awesomely engorged slabs of muscles solidified into a

screaming flex. Football-sized bulges grew upward, and horseshoe-masses grew downward.

Her arms inflated to well over twenty-two inches of vascular, hard beef. As Sonja held the

flex, she finally turned to me. Gawd, how stunning her physique was with all the insane

erupting muscle mass. “Glad you made it today honey… because this time… I want you to

help me and push these babies really, really hard…”, Sonja sensually caressed her quivering

biceps tops with her own fingers, then uncurled her arms and brought them up again, flexing

harder.  This time I noticed an apple-sized bulges bloated on top of her already huge biceps,

pushing her fingers apart and meaning she has developed peaks on top of her biceps peaks!;

her upper body was nothing far from a bulging muscular Adonis.

Then Sonja released her double biceps flex and crunched her abs, which exploded into a

stack of billiard-balls-sized bulges, complemented on each side by super defined striated

serratus and obliques. With her eyes on me she held the flex and grunted slowly, “I am

ready… to go truly hardcore for you today…”, she crunched more and billiard-balls-sized

bulges grew into ripe-orange-sized ones! Another crunch and finger-sized veins appeared

on each of them. In awe I watched how Sonja’s waist expanded by inches due to the

increasing girth of her abdominal wall. I swear I could let my pinkie finger fully disappear in

the depth between those insanely shaped abs-cubes! “Gnnhhaaa…”, hell knows how has

she developed those huge, killing abdominal cubes. While my brain was processing this fact,

and to my great shock, she suddenly grunted louder, crunched forward more and her black,

lacy thong sprang up, being pushed by yet another pair of lower abdominals! “Gawd… your

abs… never seen them so big…”, I mumbled to myself. Sonja only smiled, licked her lips

again and whispered sensually, “Yess… I know… I’ve worked really hard on them recently…

but today I will push your favourite muscle group… to the limit… and then… with your help… even over it…”. 

Seeing how my eyebrows jumped up, she took a step closer to me and flexed into an

incredible most muscular pose. A wave of bulging sinew cascaded down from her shoulders,

into her man-shaming pecs, then down into her already trembling abdominals. Her biceps

crashed at the expanding mass of her chest, audibly scratching at each other! “Uuuhhh… yesss…
my… pecssss…”, Sonja breathed out heavily, indulging herself into the agape

feeling to her extremely shredded muscle body. With that her very well-tanned calves, then

her thighs, too, blew up in definition and size as well. Thick veins engorged around her neck

and went down, disappearing under her stretched to the max sports bra as her traps climbed

higher and her pectorals pushed forward, testing the humble material to its limit. 

It seemed to be my lucky day, I just couldn’t wait any longer and encouraged the hyper-

muscular beast right away, “Ohh… babe, do you think you can flex that tiny chest of yours

a bit more for me?”, I always loved to lease her that way. Fire lit up in Sonja’s eyes, she

straightened her back up, put her hands on her hips and thrust out her already massive

chest right at me. I watched in awe those radiating pecs strained the stretchy fabric of her

top near to bursting. A muscle cleavage almost 4 inches deep formed in between those

bulging Scylla and Charybdis-like rocks of perfect she-beef. I was more than impressed, but

kept it cool and said, “Now I see something, but still, it isn’t enough I guess…”. The sound

of my voice failed to hide my complete admiration and surrender to probably the biggest,

fullest pair of pectorals ever seen. “Nhhaa… honey… I will… burn myself… so hard… for

you today… Gnnghaaa…!”, Sonja groaned deeply, flexed some more and amazingly, her

chest expanded further! The muscle cleavage grew to 5 inches in depth and in shock I

watched how her trembling in effort pecs started tearing the sports bra apart, as her chest

muscles gradually bloated with more and more bulging mass and vascularity!

“Uuuhhhh… fuuuuck…!”, Sonja groaned as her pecs grew in volume and her top tore apart

right down the centre, exposing the sexiest, most freakish pair of pecs, which were at least

five inches thick! Her nipples were almost 2 inches long and pointing straight forward at me

like bullets. Before I managed to say something, Sonja gazed me and purred, “I know… it’s

not enough…”, she then picked up a big 25-kg weight plate and lifted it to her chest level.

“Let’s do… a chest warmup before we start the real thing…”. In a feat of wild muscle control,

Sonja began to spread her pectorals apart, enlarging the gap of her cleavage and inserted

the heavy plate right into it and then brought her pecs together again, locking the weight

between them! Incredibly, her chest engulfed half of the plate’s diameter. She let it go with

her hands and starred at me, proud of what her overdeveloped musculature has just achieve.

Her breathing became more rapid, more thicker veins ran all over those huge slabs of

pectoral flesh as she held that flex and secretly urged me to push her further. Dumbstruck

by this crazy feat of strength I came to my senses and went on, yet with some uncertainty

in my voice “Nnn… not enough… show me… more…”. After hearing those words Sonja’s

thongs got even wetter. Still holding that chest flex, she threw her head back and I saw her

bulky legs sliding slowly apart, until she landed into a perfect 180-degree split. Such kind of

flexibility was almost the last thing to expect considering all the bulging muscle meat on her

tree-trunk thighs, yet Sonja wasn’t even close from stopping to surprise me. After resting her

hands on those amazing quadriceps, she hardened the grip of her chest on the 25-kg plate,

flexed her left pec and said as the muscle fibres bulged, jutting her left pectoral even more

forward, “Bring… those…”, she then flexed her right pec, it bulged, blasting all the she-beef

also forward and continued, “…kettlebells… closer… nghaa…”. 

It has taken almost all of my strength to drag those big 50-kg iron bulbs one by one and

place them in front of this muscle angel. “You want… mmooorreee…?”, she sighed smiling

seductively and encircling her fingers over the grips of those big kettlebells still keeping the

perfect split form and a 25-kg locked firmly between her mammoth pectorals. Then Sonja

grit her teeth grunting, lifted the two kettlebells over her chest level and literally rested them

on the upper surface of her monstrous pecs! “Ghhnnghaaa…!!”, more blood surged to her

overdeveloped chest, as her pectorals grew so big they formed two solid platforms to

accommodate the five inches in diameter kettlebells bases!!! As she put her hands back to

rest on her chiselled rock-hard glutes, I was speechless, watching Sonja’s chest

transforming into something that would shame any most hardcore male bodybuilder. Her

hypertrophied chest muscle literally supported 100 kilograms, and at the same time their

criss-crossed with thick veins inner sides were pressing tuff at each other for holding a

weighted 25-kg plate! “Uuughhh… ghaaa… do… you… nhaa… like it…”, her breathing

became heavier as her pecs were turning into two huge, striated, phone-book-sized blocks

of angular mass.

I couldn’t say a word so she went on, “And I’ve… ghaa… only… started… nghuuu…” While

Sonja held this torturous weighted flex, I saw something that both sickened and infatuated

me at the same time. It looked like the expanding muscles of Sonja’s chest caused her

nipples to come alive and they got thicker and even longer, reaching 2,5 inches in lengths.

My mouth dropped open at the moment she reached with her hands further back behind her

ripped glutes, picked up two 10-kg plates and brought their openings over her vibrating with

power and love nipples…

For the Part 2 and some other stories please check my www.patreon.com/foker

Forum Saradas

Sonja, the Pec Queen
« on: August 18, 2023, 07:50:19 am »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Sonja, the Pec Queen
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 10:02:22 pm »
Simply amazing K+++

Offline Scott2920

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 04:49:53 pm »
Wow!! This is incredible!!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 05:09:53 am »
Hope this is just the beginning.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 11:34:44 am »
Great start!  Very descriptive!  Hoping for more soon!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sonja, the Pec Queen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View