Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579500 Posts in 73890 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 12:13:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•  (Read 129355 times)

solitariodude

Re: And tomorrow ... The World!
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2014, 01:40:25 am »
Good thing her ma jumped in there to keep her from thrashing him :woohoo:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2014, 01:40:25 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2014, 07:02:47 pm »
"Our troops are mopping up the remaining defenders, but I think we'll be able to avoid a siege. The American fleet has already withdrawn and we have bombed the navy while it was still in the harbor." Journeyman Velasquez was beaming with pride. "The operation was a full success."
The Master smiled enigmatically. He said:
"That's excellent. Set up the distribution network as we have planned. We have to act quickly. It is time to win the hearts of the people."
The guardsman nodded and acknowledged the order, but had to add:
"Master, may I suggest you move to the Presidential Palace? You are in the open. It is dangerous."
The bald man adjusted his robe and looked around. The municipal park was in full bloom. Several people were watching the bizarre spectacle of the black uniformed guards standing around a little confused on the gravel paths. The Master asked:
"Since I am not the President, why should I go to the Palace?"
"It's safer."
"That depends on who you're asking. I wouldn't be surprised if a group of hitmen or loyal officers wouldn't be already storming the building. No, I guess I will stay here. After all, this isn't an invasion. It's a liberation."
"If you insist, Master."
"I do. But please, if it makes you more comfortable, leave a few guards."
"I will, Master."
"Very well. By the way, I will meet the heads of the Church, the political leaders and the American entrepreneurs tomorrow. I think Ruth has rented an office for this. Be nice and check whether it is safe."
"Of course, Master."
"Well then, go on."
The confused soldier left as quickly as he could. An old woman approached the robed man sitting in the grass. She looked down on him and asked:
"Are you the one they call the Master?"
"I am. Is there anything I can do for you?"
She stared at him and fell quiet.
"What will happen to our country now?"
"It depends on what you want. The future is yours."
"But I am old. There isn't much future left for me."
"We will see. Maybe I can help you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2014, 06:02:32 pm »
In the lobby, two tough men with linen suits and straw hats were waiting. Benny "Catch" Feyn took out another cigarette and lit it clumsily.
"Joe, do you see what these fuckers are about?"
His associate, "Slugger" Joe Kane, made a gesture telling him to pass another cigarette and answered:
"I don't fucking know. They just appeared in their fucking zeppelins and now they want to talk to us. Their messenger-boy said they've got a plan for us."
"I don't like no plans for us that ain't ours to plan."
"You said it, Catch, but you know how it is. The boss said, find a way, so we find a way. Can't have them fucking black shirts screw up the whole enterprise."
The door opened and a uniformed man walked out. He looked at the mobsters and said:
"The journeywoman will see you now."
"Journeywoman? We was told we would talk to the fucker you call the Master."
"Yes. Tell him, Slugger."
The man in uniform nodded and said:
"So I am to tell her you won't see her?"
The pair exchanged looks and thought of what the boss would do to them if they screwed this up.
"We're coming."
"Very well then."

They walked into a large office and faced a big window made of several panels. There was a big desk and three chairs. Behind the desk, there stood a tall woman in a black uniform. She looked at them, then said:
"Come in, gentlemen."
They sat down in front of the desk and tried to distinguish their host against the light. Ruth mustered them. She could see they were confused and intimidated. She smiled and said:
"I am the Master's assistant. Whatever you say to me, you say to him."
Benny Feyn grinned, covering his fear:
"Good for you, Missy. The boss he says ..."
Before he could finish, she hit his face with her crop.
"I prefer Milady."
The man held his face, his expression a picture of anger. This broad was playing tough. He nodded slowly.

solitariodude

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2014, 09:58:22 pm »
 :woohoo: like to see where this may go...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2014, 04:45:22 pm »
"As I was saying, Milady, the boss says that your Master is not to fuck with him and his business if he don't want to be fucked over. The boss knows how to make people hurt."
Ruth nodded mockingly.
"So do I. Well, the Master said that in the world he is creating, there will no longer be any need for your work."
"Is that so? What world does he live in? Our business is the most human of all. We sell what everybody needs, but few people get."
"I am aware of that. However, the Master offers you a chance."
"A chance? How generous of him." He turned to his companion. "Sounds like your mame, eh, Slugger. Always offering a chance."
"Oi, Catch, don't talk about my mom."
Ruth grinned. She walked around the desk. The mobsters could now see her riding boots and she felt the weird mixture of fear and lust that rose in them.
"Gentlemen, we are not here to talk about your family, although I am sure you're making your parents proud." She stood straight in front of them. "No. Here is your chance: Take it or leave it. You will end all your criminal activities over the next year and you will integrate the emerging structures."
"Emerging structures? Are you going to raise some ships?"
"I ain't going on any hulks. Nope, not me."
"No, you misunderstand. We're going to set up something new. You can help or you can suffer."
Feyn nodded.
"Now I see. Good."
Joe said:
"De froy is meshugge. Vos meynt ir bolebos dos mir sint?"
"Moch dir keyn druk. Vir zogn jo, deriber wel baschlisn der schef, wos mir weln mochn. Es wel kumn morgn a last wofn mit zelner. Do werd sein ariber de komedie."
Ruth did her best to hide her understanding.
"So, what do you say?"
"You've got yourself a deal, Milady. We will reduce our activities and help you set up your own if needed."
He held out his hand.
"Good. Your word of honor?"
"Yes."
They shook hands. Benny was impressed by the strength of her grip. What were these people feeding their women?

After they left, Ruth sent a messenger to Jacob and called Velasquez to get her a troop to welcome the nightly cargo and the troops.

solitariodude

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2014, 06:14:09 pm »
Gotta ask for a translation on that last bit. Looks like Dutch?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2014, 10:59:01 pm »
"The woman is crazy. What does her boss think who we are?"
"Don't stress yourself. We say yes, then the boss will decide what we will do. Tomorrow, a charge of weapons and soldiers will arrive. Then this comedy will be over."

It's Yiddish. Trying to be authentic here as good as I can.
You are right, though. It's very similar to Dutch.

solitariodude

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2014, 05:44:03 am »
Thanks for that, makes for an interesting morrow...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2014, 03:29:40 pm »
Night fell quickly. The harbor was quiet. Most fishermen had decided to anchor their boats away from the main port, a simple precaution to prevent being bombed again. The initial assault had sunk the few ships the national navy had ready and chased away the American fleet. The broken hulks of the ships were still stuck in the harbor, but the fires had already been put out. There was talk of towing the remains out as soon as possible, but right now, ships had to dock at a makeshift pier that had been quickly set up by the Master's engineers.
Ruth had deployed a group of guards near the pier, all of them armed with submachine guns and light armor. Behind them, on the embankment, she had set up a machine gun nest that would allow for a quick retreat should anything go wrong. Meanwhile, her troops waited in the shadows of a rock off the shore. The troops wore the black and gray camouflage for night fighting and also had life-vests on. She sat with them in the rowboat and checked her gun. She had opted for a Mauser and had familiarized herself with it over the last days. Still, she felt a little insecure about what was going to happen.
Some of the guards were veterans of the various wars that had broken out after the Great one, but most of them were just well-trained amateurs. As far as she had found out, the troops were at least experienced gangsters and at worst professional mercenaries. She crossed her fingers and hoped for the best.

The ship was now approaching the harbor. It was a large cargo, slow, but quite enormous. Ruth made a sign at the troops and they started to slowly paddle the boat towards their target. She could see the lights of the ship now. Soon, it loomed over them. One of the guards stood up carefully in the boat, pulled out a grappling hook and threw it over the railing as the others steadied the vessel. He then climbed up, followed by the next one. Then, he dropped several lines and the crew quickly clambered up along the overhanging ship's side. Ruth pulled herself up. She was still surprised that she was now able to easily climb a robe, even without her legs. She reached the top swiftly.
The other guards had taken up position behind a few crates. She looked around and found the pilot's cabin. With a quick gesture, she ordered the troop to move there. She went first, sneaking over the deck. They evaded the looks of the sailors and climbed up to the cabin.
Ruth stood on the side of the door, then opened it swiftly and pointed her gun at the steersman. With her left hand, she made a sign for him to keep quiet. The burly man put up his hands. She forced him on his knees and gave him a good whack with the butt of her weapon.
So far, so good. Now came the hard part.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2014, 04:22:04 pm »
"Fuck this! What the hell is going on?"
"Stomper" Joe Gold pointed his torch at the shadows. He had his browning in the other hand and aimed at the silhouettes he had spotted for a second. His followers had readied their guns and covered him.
"Come on you fuckers! Come out and fight!"
There was no reaction.
"Fine. Lev, Mike, you go left. Take your boys with you and smoke them out. Marv, Nate, you come with me."
The mercenaries advanced quickly, setting up a pincer attack on their assailants.
Ruth aimed her gun, signing her guards to do the same. Just as their enemies emerged in the open, they opened fire. One of them fell, struck in the head. The others dropped to the ground, turning around to face the ambush. Guardsman Maldetto, who had acted as a decoy, jumped down into the water.
Suddenly, Stomper stood up, lifted the Thompson submachine gun he had taken from one of his fallen allies and unleashed a roaring volley at the guards.
"Charge! Break their bones!"
The mobsters howled and ran up to the wall under the cabin, using the blind spot as cover. Ruth realized what was going to happen and ordered the guards to spread out. She understood that her guards were nowhere as ruthless as their enemies. Quite a few shots had missed and most of them had failed to act immediately on her order. She had hesitated herself. She cursed her weakness. She'd have to find a way to fix this.
Instantly, the mercenaries were on them. While the other guards managed to gun down the attackers, Stomper attacked Ruth directly. He had dropped his empty gun and pulled out a switch knife.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2014, 04:36:07 pm »
She ducked under the first strike, dodged the second one, but got cut by the third. She gritted her teeth, the burly man advanced on her and hissed:
"Come on, woman, let's dance."
He feinted at her, she blocked his arm with her hand, he punched at her with the left, she rolled away, he was on her, she rammed her feet in his stomach.
Stomper struggled to his feet, breathing heavily. He picked up the knife as Ruth cursed herself for not instantly following up.
"You're nice. You know a bit about fighting, but you do it like someone who learned how to swim from a book."
She attacked him, trying to get on his offhand side. He just bobbed and weaved, evading her attacks.
The other guards fought in the background, hard pressed to rid themselves of the remaining mercenaries.
Suddenly, Gold attacked, pushing her to the ground.
She stared in disbelief as he slammed into her. She hadn't expected this and just hadn't reacted. She grabbed his hand, trying to get his knife away from her. He pushed on mercilessly.
"If you go to a knife fight, you're going to get cut. But trust me. I like a good opponent. I'll kill you quickly. I'll even get you a fine funeral."
She could feel the knife's tip pierce her clothes and scratch her skin. She had to do something quickly. With a sudden moment of clarity, she pulled up her feet, wrapped them around the big man's waist and squeezed with all her strength.
The months of training had paid off. With a sickening, squelching sound, she tore up his innards. She could feel the knife cut her, she saw his eyes go wide, his tongue fell out, he stared at her.
"What have you ..."
His voice trailed off, his strength faded. Finally, he fell down on top of her, burying her. She struggled to remain conscious.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2014, 05:30:37 pm »
By the way, I am currently extremely busy and will soon be able to continue, but right now, I'm completely swamped.
Expect an update soon.
I am very sorry for the delay.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2014, 09:52:08 am »
"Twenty four ... Twenty five ... Twenty six ... I think you can stop now, Miss." Gladys finished her set of pull-ups with ease, then dropped down on the ground. The big man next to her was impressed. He turned to the Captain:
"Sir, if all our recruits were this tough, we'd have no problems at all."
The Captain nodded. The young woman had easily outperformed any expectations he had. She had negotiated the obstacle course, had learned to field-strip the weapons blind-folded and had even gone through the one-week-wilderness survival class without any grumbling. She had been almost dead at the end, but this was normal. The Captain replied:
"Sergeant Newman, I trust you haven't spared her anything."
"I did everything like I always do. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she gets any special treatment. This isn't kindergarten."
"Excellent." He turned to the young woman. "So, recruit, do you feel ready for action?"
"Sir, yes, Sir!" Gladys shouted her answer, her face glistening with sweat. She had her hair twisted up in a tight bun and stuffed in a cap and wore the standard fatigues. She had modified them a little to fit her figure, but all in all, she didn't look much different from a regular soldier. Her muscular frame had leaned out a little, but she had also acquired a certain ferocity.
"Excellent. Sergeant Newman will take you parachuting. Then, you'll do amphibious training. It's all on a tight schedule, but since administration is taken its sweet time providing us with support, we can cram in a little more experience into this."
"Sir, thank you, Sir!"
"Take a break. The sergeant will fetch you when it's time."
"Sir, yes, Sir!"
The young woman saluted and did an about face, marching off to the barracks. Her presence at the base had caused a stir at first, but the Captain had shut down any comments. Instead, he had let her actions speak for themselves. The following admiration had vindicated him.

solitariodude

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2014, 02:15:12 pm »
Thanks for the update! Wonder if there will be a match between Ruth and Gladys ;D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2014, 05:53:52 pm »
Of course! History demands it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View