Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578359 Posts in 73612 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 06:55:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [winter] Tracy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [winter] Tracy  (Read 3745 times)

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
+Notable Author: [winter] Tracy
« on: August 31, 2016, 01:15:23 pm »
#LÓÒKING FOR => Hot, muscular Mom works-out with son's friend and they get...busy!

I need your help. I'm looking for a story for DAYS and cannot find it. I do not remember titel or author, but the storyline is:  Boy wants to meet his friend at his home; friend is not yet home, but mother opens the door; she is a female bodybuilder and very hot; she offers him a training sessions with her; he agrees and throughout the training gets very aroused and then one thing leads to the other...

Was pretty hot and i think the author wrote a few other stories as well. Could be that i found it on Bra-wna, which is down for months now...

Thanks for you help.

I know of it. Good story, was it Tracey or something similar?

You are right: Tracy by winter.   :thanks:

Tracy
by winter
Submitted by winter on October 22, 2011 - 9:41am

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It was my friend Josh. I picked up,
"Hello," I said.

"Hey, you coming over this afternoon so we can finish that assignment?"

"Yeah I'll be there"

"Cool," and he hung up.

Josh and I were both seniors in high school and good friends. We had serveral classes together and we would often work on assignments at each others' house. I particularly enjoyed going to Josh's house though because of his mom, Tracy. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen for one reason. She was the only female bodybuilder I had ever met. Josh's dad was a well to do business man so Tracy didn't have to work. At their large home she had her own personal gym with all of the best equipment. And cause of this Tracy was really able to build her physique. She was huge and everytime I would come over to Josh's house after school I would always be able to sneak a peek of her working out in her skin tight outfits covered in sweat. Her muscles would be so pumped and every time I saw her I would instantly get an erection. Today was going to be no different so I prepared the best I could. I always wore the baggiest pants I had whenever I would come over.

The school day seemed to drag on and all I could do was think about those few minutes I would get eyeing Josh's mom. The bell for my last class finally rang and I rushed to get going. Josh's house was only a few minutes from our school so I normally walked there. Josh played on the soccer team so he had practice for his last period of the day. Normally he wasn't too far behind me.

I walked up to the door of house with this huge rush of anticipation stirring in my stomach. My finger almost shook as I pressed the button to the door bell. Inside I could hear the bell ring and after a few seconds the door opened. There standing before me was the woman of my dreams. She had long blonde hair that she had tied into a pony tail for her work out and I could see some beads of sweat on her forehead. Her large, round eyes were crystal blue and the features of her face made her look like a super model. She was wearing a skin tight tank top that displayed her perfectly round breasts and made her six-pack abs clearly visible through the material. Her arms were covered in slabs of ripped muscle. Her triceps forced thier way out on either side of her arms and bulged such that they almost touched each side of the door frame. Her biceps bulge out just as amazingly as her triceps even when they were unflexed. One of her forearms was larger than both of my arms put together.

My eyes worked their way down her body until I came to her unreal legs. She was wearing a pair of black spandex tights and her massive thighs stretched them to their limits. As she stood there her legs were wider than her shoulders giving her physique an almost cartoon-like appearance as they tapered to her small knees. Her calves had the same superhero look as they jutted out over 3 inches on each side of her shins. The spandex was stretched so tight that the shininess of the material really accentuated all of the bulges and crevasses of her magnificent legs.

I suddnely caught my self staring and quickly moved my eyes back up to hers. She was smiling at me and I got the direct impression that she didn't mind that I was looking.

"Josh just called and said that practice has been extended for another hour," she said. "So you can feel free to wait here if you'd like."

"Oh, ok," I said as I walked quickly into the living room to sit down and hide my boner.
She sat down across from me and began drinking water from her water bottle. As she raised her arm I watched her bicep suddenly explode in size. Her muscle was a perfectly round ball with a slight split at the peak. I guessed that from the top of her bicep to the bottom of her tricep was about the size of my head. Veins snaked their way across her arm and my cock felt like it was going to burst in my pants.

She lowered the bottle and turned back to me, "Have you thought about working out any? Maybe trying to bulk up a bit?"

I had never been a sporty type. I was much more a video games/computer nerd so working out didn't really happen in my schedule. I looked at my arms and saw that they were pretty small.

"The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of starting my own business as a personal trainer. I don't have any clients yet but I'd be willing to give you a few free sessions mostly so I can workout the routine that I want to apply to other customers," she said.

The excitement inside suddenly blossomed at the thought of getting private sessions with this woman. Almost without thinking I blurted, "Yea. I mean yes, that would be terrific."

"Great," she said. "We can start today if you'd like. We have plenty of time before Josh gets here."
My mind started spinning as I managed to get out, "ok."

"Great, we can use the gym here in the house, and I'll get you some of Josh's workout clothes," and at that she got up and went upstairs to Josh's room. I was so nervous and excited that my hands were shaking. After a couple minutes she came down and handed me a shirt and some shorts.

"You can change in there," she pointed over to the guest bathroom. Without thinking I took the clothes and rushed into the room. I stripped down and put the t-shirt on when suddenly my world came to a grinding halt. Tracy had given me a pair of spandex bicycle shorts. At first I thought they might be loose fitting but as I slid them up my legs they hugged my body like a second skin. My already super-excited cock stood perfectly at attention making a large tent. I stood there for a couple minutes thinking of anything I could to get my mind off of her. Finally my cock went down enough so that I could move it pointing upwards and let the tight spandex hold it in place so it was less of a bulge. As I walked towards the gym I held my clothes up in front of me so that my member was hidden.

When I arrived in the gym Tracy had set up a couple mats on the floor and had pulled some free weights.
"You can put your clothes on the hangers there," she said as she continued to setup the equipment. As I placed my jeans and shirt on the racks she spoke, "First we'll stretch a bit, then we'll get to the free weights. I would like to work on building some muscle mass on you. Come over here and sit on the mat."

I did as she said and she sat across from me. "We're going to stretch the muscle groups first and I'll help you." She demonstrated a stretch where I placed my arm over my head and stretched it to one side. As I did this she moved around behind me and gently pressed down. As she sat behind me I could feel her tits press into my back. They felt completely firm and even her nipples felt like little rocks pressing into my skin. She was still wet from her previous workout but she smelled wonderful. I could feel my member fighting against the spandex as it started to rise.

"Ok, now lay on your back," she said. Terror filled my mind as I could feel my cock was nearly fully erect. I almost started to protest when I felt her strong hands on my shoulders pulling me down onto the mat. She came around on top of me and lifted one of my legs. As she stretched my leg she slowly lowered her body on top of me such that I was staring directly up into her eyes. I could see the striations in her pecs moving and bulging as she held herself up. She slwoly rocked back and forth to stretch out my leg but I felt so incredibly turned on. I was basically in missionary position with the woman of my dreams rocking back and forth on top of me. There was nothing I could do. My cock popped up and I could feel it working its way closer to her body. With each rocking movement my cock got closer and closer until I felt the head touch her right in the pussy.

Tracy suddenly had a look of surprise as she look down at my throbbing member. She immediately got up and I quickly turned around, "I'm so sorry," I said.

She was silent for a moment, then came over to me, "It's ok," she turned me back around to face her. "Are you attracted to me?"

"Am I attracted to you? You're only the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. I find your body to be unbelievably sexy," I said.

I could see her slowly start to smile. "That's probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me about my body. I actually get very few compliments from anybody. And most of the comments I do get are disgust. I haven't had sex with my husband in years. He doesn't find me attractive but I love what I do."

"He's an idiot if he doesn't find you attractive. You are amazing."

"So what do like the most about this body?" she asked as she turned and gave a little pose.

"Well your biceps have always caught my attention."

She raise both arms and gave me a double bicep pose. I was in heaven watching her mounds of muscle rise on each arm. Her muscles were shredded and perfectly symmetrical on each arm.

"The size of your biceps is amazing," I said.

She looked back at me then down at my crotch and said, "Your size is pretty good too."

I looked down and saw my cock pointing straight out.

"I bet you'd like to feel them wouldn't you," she said as she motioned me to come over.

I quickly moved to her and began running my hands all over her arms. They felt like molded steel covered in a smooth, soft layer of skin. I couldn't believe how hard they felt. I brought both my hands on her bicep and started pressing down. Nothing happened even as I started to apply all of my body weight. I then lifted my feet in the air just hung from her arm. Her body didn't even lean in my direction and I'm not a small guy. At 5' 11" I weigh over 170 pounds.

I dropped down from her arm and immediately started caressing one of her thighs. Her leg was so immense that I could just barely wrap by arms around it. It felt so hard and I could feel the msucles flex as she shifted her weight. The spandex gave a silky feeling so I was able to run my hands up and down the entire length of her leg. It took both of my hands to grab just one calf. I worked my way up to her crotch where I could see the camel toe of her pussy pushing the lycra material out. I ran my finger between her pussy lips and she gave a long moan of pleasure. Almost instantly I could feel the wetness in her tights as I continued to rub.
I stood up and pressed my member into her crotch as I kissed her on the lips. I forced my tognue into her mouth as I wrapped my arms around her huge back. She kissed me just as intensely then slowly lowered herself down to my crotch and rolled the spandex shorts down until my cock popped out. She moved her lips towards the head of my dick until she was so close that I could feel her warm breath. She placed one hand on the shaft then wrapped her warm lips around my member and sucked the tip. Slowly she worked her way down until she took the entire length of my cock. I rolled my eyes back in a moment of pure pleasure. Then I felt her hands on my hips and my feet left the ground. I looked down and saw that she was holding my entire body in the air with just her arms so that my dick was eye level. Her traps bulged from supporting my weight but she showed no signs of effort. She begun sucking me off by moving my body back and forth and keeping her head still. I couldn't believe I was finally getting the blow job of my life from this muscular goddess.
After only a few seconds I could feel I was about to explode in her mouth. She stopped just short as my member twitched from the hyper-stimulation. She slowly lowered me back down until she was cradling me in her arms like a baby.

"You are so strong," I managed to get out.

"You have no idea," she said as she pulled my shorts back up and placed me on the mat then walked over to the back of the gym. She pulled a basketball out of a bin and walked back to me. "I bet you've never seen this."

She then took the ball and held it in front of her with her hands on either side. I could see her concentrating as she began exerting force on the ball. In seconds the basketball started to deform as it became an oval. Her pecs started growing in size and her shirt actually began lifting upwards as her tits rose and her granite abs became visible. The strations in her shoulders became very defined and she really began putting all of the strength into the feat. Her hands started shaking as the ball stood no chance under her crushing power. Suddenly there was a loud bang and a large hole exploded out of the side of the ball. All that remained was a few limp tatters in her hands which she dropped to the floor.

I moved over and picked up the pieces, "Is this even possible?" I said.

She then flexed a crab pose and her upper body just exploded in size. I could hear ripping sounds from the seams of her tank top as her shoulders, pecs, and traps became huge and striated. I immediately began caressing her body; my fingers explored every rock hard bump and i felt my cock rubbing up against her again.
She then wrapped her arms around me in a hug and my feet left the ground. In a smooth quiet voice she spoke, "Do you know how strong I am?" She began squeezing and releasing me in her iron grip. I could feel my rib cage flex under each hug and when she put on the pressure I couldn't breath no matter how hard by lungs gasped.

"You have no idea what its like being with a woman like me," she squeezed even harder. Suddenly i could hardly feel anything in my chest except this hot, burning sensation. My lungs were completely deprived of air and I couldn't even speak. At this point any sane person would start to panic, but I found myself totally turned on by her overwhelming power. Just as I started to get tunnel vision, she dropped by body to ground. I sat in a pile on the mats for a couple moments while my head cleared.

Tracy moved back to the back of the gym and this time she came back with one of the 2 pound dumbbells in her hand.

"That basketball really wasn't a test of my strength. I want to show you how far I can go," she said and with that she placed a hand on each end of the small dumbbell. At first I was confused as the tiny weight would be no resisntance to her immense physique, but as she continued I suddenly realized that Tracy was special from other women. She began pressing down on the dumbbell and once again her upper body became a mass of solid muscle. Her lats started expanding outwards and again I could hear the sounds of cloth ripping. She closed her eyes and beads of sweat formed on her brow. Her forearms, biceps and triceps swelled to immense proportions and even her nipples became full erect and started pushing her tank top away from her body. At first I saw no change to the dumbbell and then her whole body began to shake and swell. Slowly the dumbbell began bending in half and Tracy let a out a yell and force her hands together with everything she had. Her shirt could take no more as a split formed straight down her chest and her too massive tits popped out of her shirt. At that moment her hands quickly came together. When she opend her first the dumbbell hit the mat with a low thud. I walked over to it and found that it had been completely bent in half. Tracy reached up to the remains of her shirt and tore the tatters off. She placed her hands on her hips and flexed her lats. The sight of this woman and her incredible physique was almost more than I could handle.

"I bet you've never seen someone flex out of their clothes," she said with a sultry smile. She looked down at the tights she was still wearing, "how about I do the same to these," she said as she pinched a bit of her tights and let them snap back against her thigh.

I just stood there silent as she walked over to a weight bar that was setup for squats. It already had over 800 pounds on it and Tracy began loading more 45 pound plates until it totalled to over 1400 pounds. She got under the bar and in one motion she stood with the unreal weight on her shoulders. Her thighs immediately swelled up and the tights became stretched to their limits. She lowered herself all the way down then shot back up with the weight. Her thighs and calves ballooned under the strain and again I could hear the sound of seams ripping. She continued to go up and down and each time her legs would expand even more. Her veins started to become visible to through the black material as they pulsed with blood.

"Dammit," she said, "this still isn't enough weight." She looked at the weight rack which still had two 45 pound plates on it. "Grab those to plates and come over here."

I did as she said, though I really struggled to hold the two plates. As I approached her I quickly realized that there was no more room on the bar for weights. "I don't think these are going to fit," I said.
"I know," she replied. "Just move right behind me."

I stood directly behind her and once again she squatted to the floor with the huge weight.

"Now, climb on my shoulders with the weights," she said.

Af first I couldn't believe it but I slowly worked my way on top of her. Her huge traps forced my legs apart and made it difficult to stay balanced. Then slowly I could feel her body rising. Once she started lifting my weight the upward motion slowed, but in seconds my feet left the ground. Again she let out a scream and I could feel myself shoot into the air. I looked down and the spandex tights were now totally transparent like panythose. Her quads were so shredded that they looked inhuman. She went down again I saw tears form in the tights, then one more time I shot back up into the air and her thighs burst through the material. She stood there completely still with the immense weight on her shoulders. Sweat was pouring down her face and before, when I had looked down, her shoulders obstructed the view of her legs but now her thighs were so pumped that they were now in view. Her massive quads were so striated they looked like they were composed of steel cables and they jutted out past her shoulders. I suddenly noticed that my erection was pressing directly into the back of her head. The entire crotch of my shorts were wet from both her sweat and my pre-cum.
She let me down and racked the huge weight. My hands were immediately all over her thighs. They were so large compared to my entire upper body. No matter where I felt, there wasn't a soft spot and the strength in my arms couldn't even dent her muscles.

"Now, where were we?" she said. She kneeled down and faced my erect member which was straining again against the spandex of my shorts. She grabbed a handful of the shorts on each side of my waist and pulled. In one clean movement the spandex stretched to its limits then ripped in half. My member stood at attention right at her face. She then took my cock all the way in her mouth and started sucking. I felt pleasure like never before. The combination of the sight of this hugely muscular woman of my dreams and the immense pleasure I was feeling was more than I could handle. My whole body started shaking and it only took seconds til I was coming and coming. She slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth and licked its entire length to get the last bit of cum that was on the tip. I fell to the mat still shaking from the ecstasy. At that very moment I heard something from the front of th house.

"Hello, anybody here." Josh said as he walked through the front door.

Tracy almost lifted me off the ground as she pulled me up.

"Here," she said in a panic but with a smile, "take you clothes. I'll be upstairs." Just before she left we embraced again and kissed.

Forum Saradas

+Notable Author: [winter] Tracy
« on: August 31, 2016, 01:15:23 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [winter] Tracy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View