Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577771 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 02:26:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister  (Read 46621 times)

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2019, 01:34:21 pm »
Good genetics for big calves eh? I'm starting to like Debbie, but I do feel like more and more of Nicole is missing from the story. I would definitely enjoy if Debbie COULDN'T catch up, lol, but that's just how I thought this was originally going to go. Looking forward to seeing where you take it regardless. Thanks!

Offline mizao

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2019, 08:13:08 pm »
One of my favorite new stories.  I especially like the style of narration. 

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2019, 03:21:47 am »
Hope for a new chapter

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2019, 05:22:38 am »
I too hold hope for more Debbie getting ripped. And more Nicole. And more story in general.

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 24
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2019, 02:35:14 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 24

“Man... do you normally workout this late at night?”

“Actually this is earlier than my workout time...” I say, nervously playing with my hair. I still can’t actually believe this is happening. “Doug said he wanted us to workout seperately to optimize our rest time between sets.”

“That makes sense.”

Dave and I swipe into the campus Gym.

Instantly I see Doug standing in the middle of the open area with his head down and fedora covering his eyes.

What the fuck?!

Why are you like this, Doug?!

Be normal!

Just once!

“David... -I believe.” Doug says in a deep voice, with his fedora still over his eyes.

I try my best not to cringe.

“Yes.” David says, his voice wavering a little.

I knew I shouldn’t have invited Dave here, Doug is just going to embarrass me...

”Nice to make your... -acquaintance...” Doug says, taking his fedora off and bowing. “My name is Doug... -but people normally... -just call me Boss.”

“N... nice to meet you, Boss.” Dave says saluting him.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

Dave is eating this bullshit?!

“What type of body... -do you desire...” Doug asks walking up to Dave and walking around him, observing Dave’s ripped body closely. “It seems... you’re already pretty strong...”

“Well Boss...” Dave says nervously scratching the back of his head. “I’ve sort of hit a plateau... I don’t seem to be growing the way I did when I first started working out...”

“Today... -go through your current program... -I’ll give pointers... -on your form... -and suggest changes... -based on your goals.” Doug says patting Dave on the back.

“That’d be great! ...so uh- what’ll I owe you for this?” Dave asks.

“What do you mean?” Doug says with a confused face.

“I mean... obviously you’re doing me quite a service... do you want... money?” Dave says genuinely.

“Hmmm...” Doug says stroking his chin. “You know what? -Pay me in... -Exposure!”

What the fuck does that even mean?

Dave looks just as confused as I am.

“Just put out a good word for me.” Doug explains. “That’s all I ask.”

Dave nods. "Okay, Boss."

“Alright... -then let’s get started.” Doug turns to me. “You don’t need to... -stick around, Debbie... -I’ll see you at your... -workout later.”

/|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2019, 05:30:02 am »
Huzzah! The story has returned!

Offline pkipki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2019, 05:38:35 am »
That "pay me in exposure" line was genious :-)

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 25
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2019, 12:57:51 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 25

Wow... Time has flown by... it’s hard to believe the semester’s almost over already...

I’m just sitting in the dorm room by myself, playing Iconoclasts on my Vita.

I’m still seeing Dave, and he’s really benefited a lot from meeting Doug. He’s still behind Nicole, but he’s growing at a fast rate.

I’ve been growing a lot myself too.

I’ve had to buy a completely new wardrobe, none of my clothes from before even come close to fitting me.

I’m getting BIG.

My thighs are meaty and my calves jut out. Right now I’m wearing a skirt because pants have become too much of a pain in the ass to put on. My waist has stayed somewhat thin and still has the outline of a six pack, thanks to my healthy eating.

My upper body is getting pretty big too. My shoulders are large, wide and capped, and my back is massive.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in!”

Nicole walks in wearing shorts showing off her body which was now the size of a small male bodybuilder’s.

Even with how much I’ve grown her legs are still bigger than mine... and her upper body absolutely dwarfs mine... she just puts on so much size so quickly... she’s the real deal.

“Sorry Debbie, I’ve got a guy coming over and I’ll need you to split.” My little sister says putting her hand on her face.

Wow... for once Nicole is being considerate and letting me know in advance... usually she just brings the guy in no questions asked and then I have to listen to her entire trip to bone-town first-hand.

“Thanks for letting me know... I have some studying to do anyways!” I lie to her.

I put my vita into sleep mode, put in my backpack and head out down the hall to the elevator.

Maybe now that Nicole and I are on better terms, she’ll be giving me these heads-ups a lot more.

I walked into in the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby.

If I’m being honest with myself, part of me used to like overhearing my little sister and the guys she’d get with...

I know it’s kind of fucked up...

But it’s the truth.

The doors to the elevator opened up.

Dave's face greets mine.

“Oh... hey there Debbie!” He says in a surprised voice as I walked off the elevator.

“Hey! What are you doing over here at these dorms?”

“Just, meeting some buddies for a study group...” He says walking onto the elevator.

“Sounds like a blast.” I say sarcastically.

“I’m not sure how long you’re going to be gone, but if you’re back when I’m done would you want to hang out?”

“Yeah!” I say, smiling. “Of course!”

And with that the elevator doors close.

Study group, eh? I never took Dave for the academic type.

I always thought the only thing guys like that visit dorms for is sex.

Oh shit.

I immediately turn around and start slamming rapidly and violently on the elevator button.

Nicole, I swear to god if you’re going behind my back with my man-!

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2019, 08:16:53 am »
Uh-oh, time for a showdown? Debbie has the home turf advantage but Nicole, "she just puts on so much size so quickly." I loved that detail.

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 26
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2019, 05:49:24 pm »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 26

I run down the hall to my room.

I hope I’m wrong.

I hope I’m just being paranoid.

I press my ear against the door.

Yep. That’s the sound of fucking in progress... -But do I really know if the guy is Dave though? I can’t really make out the voices...

I bet right now he’s motor-boating the fuck out of her overgrown titties!

Is that it Dave?!

Just because she got all the boob genes, you’re going to leave me for my hotter little sister?!

Can I really be so sure?

I mean... Nicole asked me to leave.

She’s never bothered to do that in the past...

-And as much as I’d like to think she’s learning consideration, I could just as easily see her being a giant whore and stealing my man.

I can’t not know.

I won’t be able to act normal around Dave again unless I know for sure it’s not him fucking her right now.

I’m going to do it.

I’m opening the door.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2019, 05:26:05 am »
Best case scenario: Dave isn’t lying and Nicole is sleeping with some random dude.
Worst case scenario: It’s what she fears and everyone’s relationship takes a sour turn.
Scenario that is also possible: Dave is training Nicole, and has been training her before Debbie, explaining her growth. Nicole convinced Dave to train Debbie to make her less of a bitch.
The anticipation is gnawing at me.

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 27
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2019, 01:22:09 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 27

Shock paralyzes my entire body.

I see my sister’s hulking, shredded body being serviced by none-other than an also very muscular Dave.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

I want to scream but I can’t.

The most I can do is clench my fists.

“Debbie?” Nicole says with my man’s face still in her snatch. “I thought I told you to split...”

Really, bitch?! You’re going to try to put some of the blame on me?!

Dave pulls his face out of the cunt’s cunt, looks up at me momentarily, then looks away after brief awkward eye contact with me.

That's right, asshole...

“Debbie... are you mad?” Nicole says almost laughing.

My fist are clenched tighter than they’ve ever been before.

Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die.

“Think about it Debbie.” Nicole says slinking out of the bed. “I was the one who forced him to fuck you in the first place. Of course I can have him back if I want... especially now that he’s putting some real effort into buffing up his body like I’ve been with mine!”

The slut flexes a single bicep that balls up bigger and harder than a softball, and stands up straight.

I swear, with her rigorous cock-sucking schedule, how does this bitch find the time to get so huge?!

Her stupid fucking body is a naked depiction of muscular perfection. Her dumb shoulders look like they’re the size of bowling balls, her pecs bulge behind her giant fucking breasts. Her waist still looks as narrow as the first day I saw her whore-face in this dorm, but her abs are impossibly defined and hard.

Her thighs are probably the width of her waist and look incredibly powerful. Her large labia sits between them, likely swollen because of the sexual attention my man was giving her.

“Do you have a problem with this?” Nicole asks with an intimidating look.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 28
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2019, 08:28:28 pm »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 28

“Yes.” I say trying to hold back my anger. “I do have a problem with this... -but... -the problem isn’t with you.”

Nicole’s face changes to one of surprise. “Really? You’re not mad at your little sister in the slightest for fucking your guy?”

“Well... -yes... -but... -you’ve always been a little trashy hoe-bag, so it was unfair of me to expect you to not be a little trashy hoe-bag for once in your life.” I say crossing arms that I thought were impressive but look tiny next to my beast of a little sister.

“What? -You don’t wanna fight?” Nicole says with her hands on her hips.

“-Fine. Then get fuck outta here. I need this stud to keep giving it to me.” Nicole says, turning around and grabbing Dave’s cock.

Now I know the truth.

That’s all I came to see.

Now I can go.

-But why won’t my legs move?

Why won’t they mov-

“Dave... Why do you like my little sister more than me.”

Nicole and Dave froze.

What the fuck Debbie?!

...You know you don’t want to know the answer to that...

“Is it because she’s taller than me?”

I confidently walk closer to Dave and Nicole, and they remain frozen.

“Or maybe it’s because she’s got way bigger boobs than me?” I say grabbing one of Nicole’s breasts and shaking it for effect.

“Is it because she’s in better shape than me?” I whisper, getting right up to Dave’s ear.

“Is it because she’s still thinner than me, despite having nicer, bigger muscles!” I yell, turning around and getting in Nicole’s face.

“Tell me Dave, why do you like my little sister more than me?” I say, turning back around to him, fuming with anger. “Is it because she’s better than me in every fucking way!”

Dave opens his mouth.

“I-“

I let loose the hardest punch I can muster into Dave’s empty fucking skull.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2019, 03:13:17 am »
Oh I confused Doug with Dave. This makes much more sense now.

I also had a whole short paragraph reply on my thoughts about the chapter before, but you posted the following chapter so soon I didn’t get a chance to. And the direction was way better than anything I could have thought of. Debbie, despite her caustic internal narration, is focused on self improvement rather than spite and revenge. Or rather, she’s going for both options.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2019, 08:13:27 am »
"What will that do to his skull?" Is my immediate question, followed by, "Wow, I'm amazed Nicole let it get to that point." Needless to say it's a good read and easy to pick back up again. I think the fact that Nicole continues to grow effortlessly is super hot; but will she come to the defense of the man, or is he just another sex toy for her? Maybe just to spite Debbie... Poor girl, he he he.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View