Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572775 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:18:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Female Bodybuilders get together in UK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Female Bodybuilders get together in UK  (Read 5721 times)

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Female Bodybuilders get together in UK
« on: November 30, 2019, 09:34:00 pm »
I was just wondering if fbb fans and fbb's could have a get together sometimes? At a nice location and have fun together?
Please reply with your thoughts fbb's and fans
Amzmick

Forum Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Female Bodybuilders get together in UK
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 08:52:42 am »
  UK female bodybuilders (the ones who don't offer sessions) are in the main wary of the fans. It is a nice idea but it will never work.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 10:31:27 am »
Why it will never work? Just depends on the money...if someone is willing to organize everything and if you find enough fans willing to pay, it will work. The girls will come...if you offer them enough money.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 03:58:41 pm »
Guess you are right

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 06:46:43 pm »
Why it will never work? Just depends on the money...if someone is willing to organize everything and if you find enough fans willing to pay, it will work. The girls will come...if you offer them enough money.

Do you not see the fatal flaw in this?   Who is spending this money initially and what guys are going to pay to be at it?   You can't sell tickets on the promise of some muscle with no names announced.  And the women won't commit without being paid.  It's doomed.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 10:40:49 pm »

Do you not see the fatal flaw in this? Who is spending this money initially and what guys are going to pay to be at it?   You can't sell tickets on the promise of some muscle with no names announced.  And the women won't commit without being paid.  It's doomed.

I'm well aware of this. It's quite simple. There are 2 options:

a) There is a guy here on Saradas by the name lovefbbmega. He's a really cool dude and works his off to support female bodybuilding and to organize shows for the fans. He'S the kind of guy who acts, instead of only talking about it. He puts money, time and resources into it. So with that being sad, if u find a guy like him in the UK, there is a realistic chance to organize a get together between fans and fbb's. But of course you are right, who is spending this money and organizes everything? I don't know, but maybe there is someone who will do it.

b) First, get in touch with the girls and negotiate the fees. If you have some names start selling tickets. When u have, lets say, at least 10 tickets sold, find a date and a location for the show. No one said it's easy, but I wouldn't say it's doomed. To be honest, my experience from the fbb show in Paris was, that the girls were interested and open for these ideas. But the fans didn't show up. I guess most of them were too scared and too ashamed. The bottom line is, I think it's up to the fans to buy tickets and come to the show/get together.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 07:55:56 am »
Definitely right it would be fun , but we need to find the right fans who won’t back out .... it will be fun meeting a few fbbs at the same time

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 11:24:06 am »
Maybe a start would be at the weekend of an event like 2 Bro's in March 2020.
But there would need to be clear "rules" on what this meet up would be about, for fans and athletes alike . As soon as any suggestion of "Sessions" is mentioned, many athletes would just run a mile, and rightly so.

On the basis that the FBB's are athletes who work their butts off to compete and hopefully win, and they may want to meet with genuine fans who want to know about their prep, their successes and failures, their aspirations, why they got into the sport etc, that is a starting point.

If you have got other things in mind for this meet up, then forget it, write to the athlete you like and get a room somewhere yourself!

Since many of our athletes read this forum, maybe make your ideas know here, so they understand your intentions for such an event. As already suggested, lovefbbmega would be a good person to ask for advice.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 05:16:21 pm »
Timmon you have me spot on the meet has to be to meet them and know about the prep, struggles etc... It's for us to get to know them and motivate them for their hardwork to keep the sport alive.... That's all I want I don't know about the others

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 08:31:26 pm »
Timmon you have me spot on the meet has to be to meet them and know about the prep, struggles etc... It's for us to get to know them and motivate them for their hardwork to keep the sport alive.... That's all I want I don't know about the others

Believe me, that is the best plan.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2019, 09:08:48 am »
Yes it is and we should work on it, and I’m sure many fbbs would love to meet true fans like this too rather than only for sessions

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2019, 03:41:46 pm »
Yes it is and we should work on it, and I’m sure many fbbs would love to meet true fans like this too rather than only for sessions

Let's hope so!!  :clap:
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2019, 05:06:32 pm »
Who all have sessioned and with which ones (nick names)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2019, 05:56:34 pm »
Who all have sessioned and with which ones (nick names)

Your halo didn't stay on long.  Completely the wrong place for this if you truly are semi-serious about wanting to meet women just to discuss their diet.  Kind of goes against every other post you've made that is session obsessed.  Never kid a kidder.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 05:25:55 am »
No I'm serious about this meeting, just asked about the session aswell

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Female Bodybuilders get together in UK

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View