Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572454 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:16:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Most life-changing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most life-changing session?  (Read 9993 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Most life-changing session?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 12:57:32 am »
All of this is true. In the early 2000s I had sessions in the US with a European FBB who was very theatrical and a dominatrix. We were around the same height, 6 feet or so, she was around 180 or 190 lbs., I was a 20 or 25 lbs. heavier. She was a tall, busty brunette. I'd see her once a year for four years, and every time I saw her the sessions got more intense... scissors, mostly non-competitive wrestling, body worship... wonderful. The fourth visit I had been on a fitness program and gained some muscle for a middle-aged guy. (She was around 30, 32.) When she saw me as I walked into her hotel room she was pleasantly shocked. She was all over me and I was all over her, wrestling foreplay I guess you'd call it. She had me against the wall and slid down to her knees, grabbed my manhood and began to pleasure me for 20, 30 seconds. She then looked up, smiling and asked, "You want a strap-on?" I was never a fan and said no. We continued the session, I was ordered to pleasure myself, and left with a smile on my face.

Several months later she came back to the US. We exchanged emails and spoke once on the phone. I "knew" I was going to be her "stud" during the sessions. All the indications were there. I arrived, she was as sexy as hell, and we did our wrestling foreplay again. I wanted to warm her up by orally pleasing her. She used all of her strength to stop me. I backed off. It was a great session, but not what I had planned.

Going home I thought, "I couldn't be that wrong" and kinda figured it out. I called her to thank her for the session and finally said to her something like, "I thought we were going to do more... but I realized you are very special." There was silence on the phone for a long three or four seconds and she laughed, "You figured it out!" She was transsexual with, what we joked, was a "girl cock." I didn't feel completely deceived, I didn't feel a lot of things a straight man should feel. I got to know her and was turned on. She looked like the best Amazon I ever served. I was still turned on but she retired. I still wonder if I had said yes that "strap on" would have been one... or her.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Re: Most life-changing session?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 12:57:32 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Most life-changing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View