Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574134 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:02:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Most life-changing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most life-changing session?  (Read 10070 times)

Offline Blinkocracy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Most life-changing session?
« on: August 17, 2019, 06:05:48 am »
I hope this topic isn't seen as dramatic or pretentious. I've legitimately learned a lot about myself, relationships, the human condition, what-have-you in my limited sessioning experience. I'm comfortable calling it life-altering!

I can chalk that up to one Miss Arekah Lox. If you've sessioned with her, you know what I'm talking about: the way she forces her way into your mind and molds you as she pleases. Has anyone had a similar experience with a sessionette?

Forum Saradas

Most life-changing session?
« on: August 17, 2019, 06:05:48 am »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Most life-changing session?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 05:48:37 pm »
Cassandra Lee from LA has a black belt, and she took me apart when I first started sessions. I was 150 pounds then, and she was about 135. She beat me so badly I started lifting weights and started training in self defence. I put on 15 pounds and advanced to the 4th level in my classes. I fought her again, and she had put on 15 pounds too, and she beat me again, but at least I was better able to defend myself.

I met Arekah after Cassandra, but she didn't change my life so much as reaffirm what I already knew. She was 30 pounds heavier than I was then, and has maintained that advantage over me. I have never stood the slightest chance against her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 06:07:38 pm »
My first session with Debra D andrea. 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 06:08:10 pm »

Which was also my first session ever.  At age 19

Offline jiji

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 02:24:12 am »

Did she lift you?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 04:15:30 am »
Goddess Vegas, a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess, now retired but highly dominant known for her scissors as well as lift and carry. This was more than a decade ago. I’m 6 feet one inch and then was around 225 or 230 pounds. In heels, which she had on that day, she is my height and she weighed maybe 160 pounds at most. She had fantastic legs as well as a broad back and shoulders.

In my first session together she did something I did not request. She sat down on loveseat in her hotel room and ordered me to sit on her lap. Intimidated - yes I was - I did. She told me to put my right arm over her shoulders, put her right arm under my knees and left arm under my shoulder and behind my back. She said, “Hold onto me and don’t squirm as I get up.” The Goddess, dressed in a string bikini and high heels stood up with me in her arms. I realized at 50-something it was the first time anyone picked me up like that since I was a little boy. It was astounding.

She carried me four or five steps and then threw me onto the bed where I rolled onto it landing on my stomach. She said sternly, “Don’t move.” In seconds she was standing on the bed with her high heels right near my face. As I looked up she had her hands on her hips and looked 10 feet tall. I entered deep, deep subspace for several years until she retired. What a Domina, what an athlete and what a woman!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 09:02:47 am »

Did she lift you?

Yes and a lot that time and she always has. Not as much the last time but still a good amount of lifting

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 07:53:36 pm »
I guess for me it was Karla Nelsen. I actually didn't book her because she was a fbb, I had my 1st session which was straight wrestling and liked it, then I was just curious to meet another girl doing sessions who was much stronger than that 1st girl and probably much stronger than me also. I thought she looked nice but I wasn't turned on by her as a bodybuilder, nothing had 'clicked' yet. Then between the time we booked and were supposed to meet I saw a photo of Ann-Marie Crooks (met her later) and at that moment suddenly everything changed for me as far as fbbs were concerned. So not only did Karla clean my clock physically, things worked out so I was in the right frame of mind for her to pop my cherry in more ways than 1 as a bodybuilder, she was fantastic.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 11:24:15 am »
For me it was with a well known blonde and martial artist from Belgium. Before we met she asked me if I had a request and I told her I wanted her to be really dominant, to posses me. We met a couple of times before and she knew my body quite well at that point. When I saw her she flexed for me getting me going. Then I was muscled unto her bed. From there on she wore me down wrestling me or rather she folded me up in a way I couldn't move at all while I exhausted myself trying to flex against her. All the while with her french accent I heard her voice mocking me by begging me to take her while her body had a solid grip on me at all times. Everytime i would resign she let up a bit making me think I could take her, but all I achieved was to exhaust myself. After a while I was just a quivering shaking mass. A pair of strong arms grabbed me and I was hoisted up cradled like a baby my body wedged between her huge arms and breasts. Assuming a deep yoga squat on the mat, she held me like that slightly rocking me occasionally squeezing my body against her breasts. After several minutes she carefully lifted me up and dropped me across her shoulders in a backbreaker hold. I tried to wiggle but her arms already held me in place holding me by the legs and chest. This woman has an insane amount of functional strentgh. She joked telling me she likes me on top. After I relaxed in the hold she started bending me down slowly. Then she grabbed me between the legs and janked down my boxers.
I thought I would be finished off draped across her shoulders. But instead she put me down on the floor in a boston crab. Sitting high on my back she pulled me tight holding me by the tighs. Then I felt it. While her hands where firmly on my tighs pulling my butt towards her chest arching my back something was slowly making its way into me leaving me with a great sensation of pressure. She was pushing in a dildo using her pecs to support it. Holding me in place She pulsed her pecs against it, triggereing little movements, which made me moan. Then she nudged her breasts on it and sideways, which made me gasp. I couldn't believe it, I was being raped by her breasts.

While she made casual conversation I was being worked over. Her chest kept working over my ass, her feet sometimes strangled me a little, sometimes choked me. Her fingers would give little jolts to my bits. As she promised to submit my dick she started stroking me. I thought it meant she was finally going to finish me, instead just as I was about ready she dug her thumb into me stopping me from cuming, while she massaged and put pressure on my prostate. I was just going crazy with lust from the assault, the sensation of pressure, and feeling my pc muscles contract in vein. Holding me in place she kept it up untill she could feel the twitching in my pc muscles become weaker as I went limp. She would repeat this until I finally wouldn't get hard anymore.
She released me out of the contortion hold she had put me in and holding me on my side spooned me. With her legs wrapped around mine and her arms holding me secure she snatched her dildo into a harness and started to slowly peg me with the tip honing in on my prostate Forcefully massaging it. The sensation was like a slow long orgasm as my cum was being pushed out of my limp dick.

I have never felt this dominated before. I knew a skilled strong bodybuilder could use her weight and techniques to pin me or hold me in place. But to maneuver me whatever way she felt like while doing whatever she wanted was something else and a new realisation.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 11:48:33 pm »
sounds amazing. Was it Fabi A?
how long ago was that?

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2020, 05:40:00 pm »
Yes it was. 5 years ago

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 10:52:43 pm »
OMG. I sure wish I had got to meet her...

For me it was with a well known blonde and martial artist from Belgium. Before we met she asked me if I had a request and I told her I wanted her to be really dominant, to posses me. We met a couple of times before and she knew my body quite well at that point. When I saw her she flexed for me getting me going. Then I was muscled unto her bed. From there on she wore me down wrestling me or rather she folded me up in a way I couldn't move at all while I exhausted myself trying to flex against her. All the while with her french accent I heard her voice mocking me by begging me to take her while her body had a solid grip on me at all times. Everytime i would resign she let up a bit making me think I could take her, but all I achieved was to exhaust myself. After a while I was just a quivering shaking mass. A pair of strong arms grabbed me and I was hoisted up cradled like a baby my body wedged between her huge arms and breasts. Assuming a deep yoga squat on the mat, she held me like that slightly rocking me occasionally squeezing my body against her breasts. After several minutes she carefully lifted me up and dropped me across her shoulders in a backbreaker hold. I tried to wiggle but her arms already held me in place holding me by the legs and chest. This woman has an insane amount of functional strentgh. She joked telling me she likes me on top. After I relaxed in the hold she started bending me down slowly. Then she grabbed me between the legs and janked down my boxers.
I thought I would be finished off draped across her shoulders. But instead she put me down on the floor in a boston crab. Sitting high on my back she pulled me tight holding me by the tighs. Then I felt it. While her hands where firmly on my tighs pulling my butt towards her chest arching my back something was slowly making its way into me leaving me with a great sensation of pressure. She was pushing in a dildo using her pecs to support it. Holding me in place She pulsed her pecs against it, triggereing little movements, which made me moan. Then she nudged her breasts on it and sideways, which made me gasp. I couldn't believe it, I was being raped by her breasts.

While she made casual conversation I was being worked over. Her chest kept working over my ass, her feet sometimes strangled me a little, sometimes choked me. Her fingers would give little jolts to my bits. As she promised to submit my dick she started stroking me. I thought it meant she was finally going to finish me, instead just as I was about ready she dug her thumb into me stopping me from cuming, while she massaged and put pressure on my prostate. I was just going crazy with lust from the assault, the sensation of pressure, and feeling my pc muscles contract in vein. Holding me in place she kept it up untill she could feel the twitching in my pc muscles become weaker as I went limp. She would repeat this until I finally wouldn't get hard anymore.
She released me out of the contortion hold she had put me in and holding me on my side spooned me. With her legs wrapped around mine and her arms holding me secure she snatched her dildo into a harness and started to slowly peg me with the tip honing in on my prostate Forcefully massaging it. The sensation was like a slow long orgasm as my cum was being pushed out of my limp dick.

I have never felt this dominated before. I knew a skilled strong bodybuilder could use her weight and techniques to pin me or hold me in place. But to maneuver me whatever way she felt like while doing whatever she wanted was something else and a new realisation.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2020, 06:33:15 am »
Fabi was insanely strong.  I remember she would front lift me and stay in a low squat. I am 5'8 220.  Amongst several lifts, one I remember was her putting one bender leg on the bed telling me to sit in her leg and stroked me. And the very last one which was but special request lifting me in a reverse head scissors/reverse 69 and "going in" until I was done.  I post this now because it seems she is done with this and has been for a while so...

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2020, 12:31:04 am »
I hope this topic isn't seen as dramatic or pretentious. I've legitimately learned a lot about myself, relationships, the human condition, what-have-you in my limited sessioning experience. I'm comfortable calling it life-altering!

I can chalk that up to one Miss Arekah Lox. If you've sessioned with her, you know what I'm talking about: the way she forces her way into your mind and molds you as she pleases. Has anyone had a similar experience with a sessionette?
Arekah. No contest. I've had some great sessions, some not so great sessions and some 'may as well have stayed at home' sessions, but Miss Lox is in a league of her own and is easily the single best sessionette of all time.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2020, 04:35:48 pm »
My 1st match ever against sara from iowa.  i asked for a competitive match, she is about 2 inches taller an i outweighed her by about 10 pounds at 175. I was 30 an she in her mid 40s. I was suprised she would do competitive since i was in good shape an younger. We started an right away i got slammed to the floor an pinned. I was thrown around like a ragdoll for the whole match, i was out wrestled an out muscled, alot of different submissions an pins. As i wore down she smiled an got rougher as match went on. She got me hooked on sessions, seen her about a dozen times an all matches were similar. As we got older she got stronger an more skilles an i stayed the same.

My 2nd match was against gabrielle hames an that was life changer meeting someone with that power an strength.

My 5th match was against jett. NAGA wrestling champion, never met someone so fast and skilled who threw me around so easily was a life changer

The 5 times i met Arekah were all life changers. All 5 matches were different an they are my top 5 matches of all time. Just hope there is a 6th

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Most life-changing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View