Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:18:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Scissor - Scary scissors moments
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scissor - Scary scissors moments  (Read 45202 times)

rick77

Re: Scary Scissors
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 05:53:40 am »
After having about a dozen sessions with FBB's, I decided to try a session where I basically just get my ass kicked. I contacted Sondra Faas who was active at the time and asked her if she was interested. She informed me that she'd be more than glad to oblige me. My only conditions were, no marks on my face, black eyes, fat lips etc. As soon as I entered the hotel room in NYC,
it was on. She was wearing a bikini and white go-go boots and was pumped up to kick ass. I started getting nervous and having second thoughts about getting my ass beat but it was too late, she punched me in the nuts which oddly scared me more than it hurt, but still, it put me on my knees. She then put me in a head scissor that knocked me out cold.  It was the first and only time that i've been knocked out and it was scary as hell. It wasn't the head scissor that was scary, I know I felt more painful headscissors before this one. It's when you come out of it, you are totally disoriented and think. WTF where am I ? ..WTF am I doing on the floor ? It only lasts a few seconds but it is a momentary rush of panic. At one point when I was lying on my back on the floor she jumped on top of me with her knee's landing on my chest. It didn't hurt too bad then, but it was a good 3 weeks before my ribs stopped hurting. After a period of muscle worship, she put me in a figure four that really scared the hell out of me, I thought for sure my adams apple was going to be crushed. Fortunately she saw i was in panic mode and eased up.
After that session I never sought to have my ass kicked like that again, but I'd really think about it if she ever considered doing sessions again. She is one of the all time best in my book.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 05:53:40 am »

tiki77

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 01:04:34 pm »
I missed out on a session with Yasmin earlier this year and would love to know if her bodyscissors is as painfull as it looks in videos especially her match against clay which you can see on dailymotion? It looks like she can actually cave in your ribcage. Please say no so I wont be filled with too much regret!

skijerk302

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 01:11:24 pm »
Her body scissors are shocking.    You have no idea where the strength comes from but it is breathtaking.  Don't miss her next time

tiki77

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 01:19:11 pm »
Do you think it has something to do with wide hips? I've never considered the importance of hips in scissors until now I always thought of leg length and strength of the butt, quads and inner thighs the only ingredients for the strength of scissors, but maybe wide hips help?

nujerz84

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 02:11:23 pm »
When I had a session with Gia Primo about 7 yrs ago....after the session was over... by entire face was full of red spots from popped blood vessells looked like a rash... my eyes were bloodshot red...she had knocked me out twice and my ribs hurt for several weeks especially when sneezing, coughing, laughing or breathing I thought she broke something.

Offline mixedwrestler08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2012, 02:23:41 pm »
When I had a session with Gia Primo about 7 yrs ago....after the session was over... by entire face was full of red spots from popped blood vessells looked like a rash... my eyes were bloodshot red...she had knocked me out twice and my ribs hurt for several weeks especially when sneezing, coughing, laughing or breathing I thought she broke something.

sounds like fun.would not mind get knoked out by her scissors. but would not like these hard body scissors. gia has really strong legs fo her size wrestled her in 2004,did not dare to aks her for ko backthen. she got even more pretty and more sexy these days, but as she looked less slimm back then, i gues she had mor leg power back in these days.
User is currently banned [View]

lenwise

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2012, 03:21:02 pm »
 I think I have a fairly strong tolerance to most head scissors and I usually tap out when I start seeing stars.  However Figure Power has a front scissors pulling 1 arm up to her chest that once applied give me instantaneous stars and barely time to tap out before I pass out.  I've sessioned with several bigger girls but she has stronger legs than any of them.

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 04:41:41 pm »
Where are the days that Sonia Fernandes was still around? She didn't look like it, but her scissors surpassed those of the biggest FBB's I've sessioned with.
She was/is a "normal" looking woman, athletic, but not looking very muscular. But once she put those legs around your neck or any other bodypart it was "tap for your life!". On top of that she was a great competitive wrestler. But those legs were lethal. She called her legs "jambes des fer" (if that's spelled correctly) which means iron legs.

nujerz84

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 12:37:35 pm »

sounds like fun.would not mind get knoked out by her scissors. but would not like these hard body scissors. gia has really strong legs fo her size wrestled her in 2004,did not dare to aks her for ko backthen. she got even more pretty and more sexy these days, but as she looked less slimm back then, i gues she had mor leg power back in these days.

I havent seen her in years and it does look like she slimmed down a bit since then but imo Im not willing to risk it and tell her to pour it on if I ever do see her again.

freestyle

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 11:08:45 pm »
well I haven't sessioned with any good wb270 women unfortunately, however!!!! I do have utr experience.  scariest scissor ever for me was with a chick I was kind of dating (i guess).  Back story on this, yes it's all true.  I have a smuck fb account i use to see if i can get utr sessions and I came across this chick I've seen out at club promotions before about a scissor session.  She asks me what it all includes blah blah and she said she'll think about it.  Then I ask her out on a date after chit chatting a little more and she says yes (after seeing my pics).  I agree to meet her at a hooligans and when I arrive I see her waiting.. tight body cute top and a short skirt.. wait whats that on her ankle that seems to be blinking?? yes, a house arrest ankle brace  :o soooo she got a dui no biggie.  kind of funny though haha.  we got to know each other a little and actually went on a couple dates, not a very bright gal but hot and fun.  I do my research with a google search and apparently on "THE DIRTY.com" she was said to have stabbed an ex in the chest a few times, i kind of backed off a little.  THENNn late night fb chatting and she has been drinking, tells me lets do that choking thing.  I'm like I dunno lol, lets talk about it.. she is all about wanting to choke me for however long I want and however I want.  I'll be there in 15minutes hahahaha.

btw for about 7 months after that night I had tingling in my feet everytime I bent my neck down and frequently had very sharp pain in my neck that wouldn't go away.. it was agonizing and scary

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 12:37:58 pm »
MY 1ST SESSION WAS YEARS AGO WITH ROBIN PARKER. I BASICALLY REALIZED I WAS IN DEEP WHEN SHE TOOK OFF HER SWEATPANTS. I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE THE SIZE AND DEFINTION OF HER QUADS AND CALVES.  I WAS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE BUT THE SIZE AND MUSCULARITY OF HER LEGS COMPARED TO MINE WAS JUST SHOCKING. SHE POSITIONED ME ON THE BED AND WRAPPED THOSE PYTHONS AROUND MY NECK AND HEAD. THE FIRST SEVERAL SECONDS ABSOLUTELY FELT LIKE MY HEAD WAS BEING CRUSHED.I WILL ADMIT I WAS FRANTIC THERE FOR A FEW SECONDS TIL SHE EASED THE PRESSURE.  I THINK SHE GAVE ME A VERY HARD SQUEEZE TO START JUST TO SHOW ME HER COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION.IT WAS UNBEVELIEVEABLE. I FELT 100% COMPLETELY IN HER CONTROL AND AT HER MERCY. I HAD NEVER FELT SO EXCITED , SCARED OR HELPLESS IN MY LIFE. AS A SIDE NOTE , I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HARD IN MY LIFE EITHER.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Scissor - Scary scissors moments
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2020, 10:21:43 pm »
Sessions with dozens of national and pro level fbbs, massive powerlifters, ripped fighters and team sport athletes, but when AlphaAce walked out after changing I had never seen anything like her half-inch thick adductor muscles. I've called them bolt cutters and that's really what they felt like. My neck hasn't hurt like that after any other session and I still love her for it.

Offline SlapYouSilly

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2020, 04:16:57 am »
Sessions with dozens of national and pro level fbbs, massive powerlifters, ripped fighters and team sport athletes, but when AlphaAce walked out after changing I had never seen anything like her half-inch thick adductor muscles. I've called them bolt cutters and that's really what they felt like. My neck hasn't hurt like that after any other session and I still love her for it.
You resurrect an 8 year old thread to make a comment about a woman that is retired. 

Wonder if AlphaAce will place a restraining order on you when she completes cop school, provided you do not destroy her chances.  Your fan-boy fanaticism is bordering obsession.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2020, 01:37:02 pm »
You resurrect an 8 year old thread to make a comment about a woman that is retired.
I'm going to ignore the most obvious problem with this 'post' just because. Did you not notice the topic has other posts about ladies who had been retired at the time? Maybe I'm curious if newer members have stories, it's a memories thread after all. Do you still taste rakes even when you're not bashing yourself in the face with them?

Offline smekhkara

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2020, 09:02:13 pm »
I have been KO'd twice by scissors, the first by Fabi (sitting on me looking into her eyes) and Arekah (I sat on the floor and she put her thighs on my shoulders like she was in a press up position) both time I came around very disoriented. I have never discussed about KO's but was happy to receive them!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Scissor - Scary scissors moments

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View