Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575039 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:14:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Scissor - Scary scissors moments
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scissor - Scary scissors moments  (Read 45219 times)

Grapple Guru

Re: Scary Scissors
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:35:27 pm »
Uncrushable loves to troll threads...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:35:27 pm »

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:00 am »
Yeah it's annoying
User is currently banned [View]

bertrandrussell

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 05:04:41 pm »
There was a girl from NYC that used to go under the name Xeena.
Her real name was Luciana Andrade,  you can find her on You Tube.
She was so sweet, it was hard to get her to really try to hurt you in a scissors.
I had 2 sessions with her, and she made me see stars.
If she wanted to- i think she could have killed me- if it were a real life situation
and she was in danger.
I also taped her thighs at 27 inches, which , as we found out, were bigger than mine.
Pretty hot.. She is retired.

tommyboy

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 10:57:10 pm »
I had a session with Joanna Needham years ago. I told her i wanted her to squaze as hard as she could, but i would still tap out. We went on the count of 3. Before i could tap, she broke 3 ribs and cracked at least 2 more. Ididn't even know it until later that night. She was extremely powerful. My ribs hurt for 3 months!

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 04:00:17 pm »
There was a girl from NYC that used to go under the name Xeena.
Her real name was Luciana Andrade,  you can find her on You Tube.
She was so sweet, it was hard to get her to really try to hurt you in a scissors.
I had 2 sessions with her, and she made me see stars.
If she wanted to- i think she could have killed me- if it were a real life situation
and she was in danger.
I also taped her thighs at 27 inches, which , as we found out, were bigger than mine.
Pretty hot.. She is retired.

Xenna (Luciana) was amazing and I wish she was still around

tonyjungle

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 12:47:18 am »
Goddess Vegas. She scissored my head and I quickly had to tap out. But two days later I had to go to the dentist. She cracked a tooth and I lost a filling. My dentist asked questions about it and I just smiled thinking of the session and her power. He had a funny look on his face just about then!

Motaro

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 09:38:51 am »
I had a session with Joanna Needham years ago. I told her i wanted her to squaze as hard as she could, but i would still tap out. We went on the count of 3. Before i could tap, she broke 3 ribs and cracked at least 2 more. Ididn't even know it until later that night. She was extremely powerful. My ribs hurt for 3 months!

GREAT!!! Her beautiful legs can easily break everything. Hope, she can also break soccer ball, metal trashcan, water cooler bottle, etc.

Here are some her photos

Sorry, she's retired now :sorry: Otherwise she would be my star in female breaking show "Eves of destruction". She has also 3rd degree Karate Black Belt and it means, she's also familiar with breaking objects by KICKS!

curiousG

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 07:28:28 pm »
My first (and only) knockout was very frightening. Late '90s, with Cheryl Harris. I should have known better when her first scissor hold closed my throat in seconds and had me in total panic mode. I was wheezing and quacking like a duck for a couple of minutes, So, being (somewhat) young and foolish, I asked her if she would "put me out". She seemed skeptical and kept asking me if I was sure that's what I wanted. She claimed that it would be easy for her and that she had choked out men in sessions before when they requested it. "Let's do it" I remember saying. "Okay. Lie back." she told me. "I like to start slow and build the pressure gradually." She wrapped her quads gently around my neck and took hold of my wrists. "You're not going to be able to tap out. Are you sure you're ready for this?" Yes was my reply. My hard on could have cut glass at that point. She began to squeeze. Very quickly (less than 10 seconds, I'm guessing), it became too much for me. I desperately tried to free my arms, to tap or at least try to relieve the pressure of her thighs around my neck. She held fast and continued to bear down. Things got fuzzy as I began graying out. Absurdly, I remember thinking she had really cute toes. I don't remember actually passing out, just waking up with my head in her lap. I was shaking all over, completely congested and teary eyed. She was very, very nice to me afterwards, stroking my hair and telling me everything was okay, etc.  I remember she thought I was cute and said I "looked like one of the Beatles". We went out for dinner afterwards, her treat. I think she just felt bad for scaring me. I saw her again a year later. She remembered me and I told her that thinking about the way she knocked me out was still one of my biggest turn ons, but from now on, no more knockouts. She laughed and said that was fine, she'd be gentle with me. Such a sweet lady. If she still traveled , I'd session with her again. Her scissors still rank as #1 in my book, at least in terms of power and the willingness to apply.

Another time that scared me. My first session w/Mistress Treasure. She was in full domme mode, which was cool with me. Or so I thought. She put me in a side headscissor with her thigh pressed directly on my throat. She was murmering and playing with my cock while slowly increasing  the pressure. I panicked and began tapping frantically as I felt my neck bending in a very frightening way. She eased up a little but then she bore down again and looped an arm around my legs, rolling me back into a ball. I thrashed and gurgled, unable to speak or breathe. I managed somehow to turn my head a bit, so that the pressure wasn't on my adam's apple, but she would have none of it, reaching over and grabbing me by the hair and wrenching my head back into it's original position.  I was very scared at this point, and my erection was disappearing (a first) , which amused her greatly, I think. She didn't let up until she saw tears in my eyes. Later that night, after showering, I found blood on the Q-tip I used to clean my ears. Which scared the crap out of me, needless to say. Not enough to stop me from seeing her again, though. I told her what had happened after our first session and she seemed very surprised and apologetic. She's been very careful with me ever since and much more sensual. So it was worth the terror.

One more story. This was one of my earlier sessions, I'm guessing around 1992 or 93? It was with Sharon Marvel, who I was told later was still new to sessioning. There was nothing scary about the session, really. It wasn't sensual (I was too young and green to have expected otherwise anyway), but I learned a valuable (for me) lesson. Avoid bodyscissors. I know that it's generally accepted that it's more difficult for a woman to submit a man using a bodyscissors. However, at that time I was very skinny, and Sharon's thighs were, well,  very, very muscular. It felt good at the time, but the next day I was in considerable pain. X-rays later that night revealed a fractured rib. I told the ER doc that I fell onto the back of a chair. I'm not sure if he believed me...

A final thought, for Uncrushable. I've seen his postings before and realize he's a troll.  I also think he's FOS - there are plenty of women who could turn out his lights. They don't need to be bodybuilders, either, just moderately fit women. What it really comes down to is how determined they are. He needs to find a woman with a mean streak and a strong will.  That said,  I'd still say to him - Be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it!

lix4fbbs

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 08:51:14 pm »
Absolutely amazing review, curiousG.
I envy your experiences (Sharon Marvel in her prime! What wouldn't I give?!), while at the same time soberly relating to the utter panic of getting what you wish for and realizing you have to take it.
The thrill of being squeezed out is always such a fantasy when you're dreaming it up, rubbing one out to a picture or video of some thickly thighed, pouty lipped musclefemme in a slinky bikini. It whets your appetite even more on session day, excitement coursing through your veins and clouding all better judgement, when the object of your lustful imagination is there in her provocative best, her charms abound.
Then comes the scissors, and the thrashing and flailing and the better instincts of your mind and body overwhelming the schmoe folly that put you in that situation.
I've already related my experiences with Kris and Brigita in another thread, and how fierce and terrifying their scissors were.
But neither compares to my ordeal at the legs of Hot Legs Holly. Her session name and pictures offer a faint sense of her best physical attributes. Yet they don't do justice to having seen her in person barelegged in heels.
Then, sweetly, she reclined in a chair and enticed me to seat myself on the floor, in the silky embrace between her thighs. Marveling at the impeccably smooth feel of her thighs and calves, cooed by the comely lull of her voice, I was blindsided when she lifted her right leg and hooked her meaty calf under my chin.
WHAM!
The effect of my windpipe sealing shut was an instant shock, enough to induce fearful tremors. Yet I was still conscious enough to realize this. That's because that was merely the effect of her casually lifting her leg and placing her 17" calf there. With NO effort. Then I realized any dreams (and wagers) I had of withstanding her onslaught were finished. The fact that her headscissors caused a sensation akin to someone trying to pop out my eyeballs by way of narrowing my skull circumference was a mere formality. So, too, the dread that overcame me when she poised to scissor my head and neck again and again, to her cutesy giggles that belied her lethal power.
I don't think I lasted 15 minutes under Hot Legs Holly before I begged her to take the session to another place (while ponying up the extra $100 for my foolish bet that she wouldn't submit me 3 times).

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 01:51:58 am »
And yet I have had about 4 sessions with HLH.

She is the tops for scissors, though I am considering Emy Black Angel....Holly though is just freaky strong with her figure 4

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 02:00:56 am »
Don't mean to double post, but really isn't it funny that Drew from scissorvixens doesn't have the guts to shoot with her?

Grapple Guru

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 02:16:26 am »
They should just get a young guy to deal with it, which they've been doing with the other frighteningly strong women they shoot.

I have to imagine the veterans are noticing brain damage from all the scissoring they go through.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 02:23:43 am »
Yeah I'm totally considering being her victim for video one day

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 02:32:16 am »
I met Hot Legs several hears ago and I think I am going to have to see her again.  I thought she was very good especially her head nu bong Figure 4.  Reading these reviews has me jonesing for some HLH :cool2:

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 02:32:51 am »
I've had two scary scissors. The first one was with someone who no longer does sessions, I think her name was Amber. It was quite a while ago. I was lying on my stomach on the bed facing her crotch and had just finished pleasureing her. As I lifted my head she extended her legs applying presure to my neck which cut off the blood supply to my brain, I began to pass out and was tapping her massive thigh before she released me. I don't like being knocked out. The second time I posted on a different thread but I'll add it here. It was with Kasie Cavenaugh, who is just so damn big and thick and powerful, I'm none of the above. As she applyed a body scissor on me I actually felt a couple of vertebret shift. I needed a few chiropractic treatments after that one.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Scissor - Scary scissors moments

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View