Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580651 Posts in 74110 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 09:07:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Juana needs Saradas Karma
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Juana needs Saradas Karma  (Read 1361 times)

Offline TaleTitan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love stories.
Juana needs Saradas Karma
« on: July 27, 2023, 09:56:02 am »
This is the section where more people probably should say what their story is about before wasting people's time with the surprise that this was actually going to be their acrobatic clarinet-nipple furry fanfic. This story is unfortunately not about that, and is a dumb FMG comedy instead, please enjoy.

---

"With this story I'll surely manage to get some Karma on Saradas!" Juana grinned as she held the box of pills up with her scrawny arm. Beside her was her laptop, showing a screen of Microsoft Word, with just a title saying "Juana's Amazing FMG Story", which she was later going to change for something more pretencious-sounding.

"All I'll have to do is get really muscular and write about and post it!" she continued, weirdly talking to herself. "It's so convenient that I managed to get this flask of ungodly effective muscle pills. Maybe something as experimental and new as this might have unexpected, non-sexy side-effects? Like cancer or sudden death? Nah! I, those kind of things never happen in my Saradas stories! And if they do, they'll conveniently be things that line up with my personal fetishes."

And so, knowing that it'll all be K, she dropped a pill into her mouth, and started to rapidly grow bigger, increasing in mass. But how was she gaining so much mass, was she inflating with the air around her? Did the pill actually weigh dozens of kg, and she was getting the mass from there? No. She was just straight up breaking the physical laws of conservation of mass, and growing bigger and more massive out of nowhere.

Now, Juana was an experienced FMG enjoyer, so she knew that adding detailed, non-ambiguous descriptions of growth and muscle were often appreciated by readers, so that they can properly imagine the scene described in their mind.

So Juana used her big muscles, they were like so big, and so sexy, to describe all of the sexy growth and big sexy muscle size she was gaining on her laptop.

Her muscles were really big now, way bigger than before, and way bigger than normal.

---+---

A couple of days passed and she was EVEN bigger, quite a lot bigger in fact, and she seated in front of her laptop, browsing Saradas stories in a pizzeria.

"Man, I'm so sick of all of these grandma and futa stories." she muttered to herself with her very muscley voice. "I enter a thread that is clearly marked as a story with side-fetishes that I dont like and once inside... I find side-fetishes that I dont like!!! Uuugh!!! How can this be?! Why does this keep happening to me???"

"...Miss, would you like to order?" A waiter eventually dared to ask her.

"No thanks, I hate pizza" she replied. "And I hate seeing pizza. Goddammit, look at all of this disgusting pizza everywhere, uuuugh!!"

"But you're in a... pizzeria." the waiter meekly chuckled, pointing a thumb to the massive, obvious neon "PIZZERIA - WE HAVE A LOT OF PIZZA HERE" sign they had.

"Yeah I know." she replied.

---+---

The next day she was even bigger than yesterday, she was so big, that people were surprised at how big she was. She was gaining so much mass every day! She was so big in fact, that you could even call her huge.

--------------

Thank you for reading part 1 of my story! Please buy my other stories for 1 billion dollars. Part 2 coming soon!

Forum Saradas

Juana needs Saradas Karma
« on: July 27, 2023, 09:56:02 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Juana needs Saradas Karma

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View