Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579034 Posts in 73813 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 06, 2024, 05:05:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  I think I finally understand my fantasy.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I think I finally understand my fantasy.  (Read 4517 times)

fbbfan23432

I think I finally understand my fantasy.
« on: March 05, 2013, 07:03:53 pm »
When I look at pictures of a gigantic, ripped, female bodybuilder I no longer get a boner.  Perhaps I am too used to the images, or my libido has dropped since I've aged, but when I was younger I would get insanely turned on from any image of a fbb, probably because of the sheer novelty and I always had a fetish for muscular legs since I can remember.  This brings me to the present, where my tastes have evolved into something I can finally put into words:

What I want to see most are muscular women who dwarf skinny and average guys.  I've discovered that ever since I went from a skinny guy to a normally built athletic guy, my attraction to muscular women has decreased.  Perhaps it is because they are not much bigger, or stronger than me now, and so a lot of my fantasies are the skinny me from my youth being overwhelmed by a muscular young thing who is two or three times stronger than me. 

I've never been a fan of any mixed wrestling video that has an old fat guy, or a young fat guy, or a built guy who is obviously pretending to be dominated.  I want to see skinny weak guys destroyed by superior females because that was always my personal fantasy that I was never able to live out.  Growing up, I always secretly wanted to wrestle, and be dominated by, a big athletic girl.  The biggest mindfucks were when girls had substantially larger legs than me, especially when I knew the girls had no fat on their legs.  That always hit me somewhere deep down sexually, like the number one switch to your sexual desires is flipped, it's hard to explain adequately.  There was one girl in my school who had perfect diamond calves that must have been 15 or 16 inches, and she had nice thighs with muscle separation visible in her quads.  She probably had 5-6 inches more muscle in her thigh circumference than I did, and 1-2 inches in her calves.  Because she was so muscular it drove me crazy, I had a huge crush on her for a very long time.  As a tall skinny guy I always wanted to know what it felt like to be with a girl who was bigger than you, and not because she was fat.  Now that I'm older and bigger, and the women I've been with were not bigger than me, I have lost out on the fantasy, which I think I still fantasize about so much because it never happened, it was never fulfilled.  Maybe it can still be fulfilled if I ever paid out hundreds of dollars to wrestle a large fbb, but that is a very difficult arrangement to make when you don't have extra money and you're married.  Also, the idea of paying a professional fbb to wrestle you just seems way too contrived to be as mentally exhilarating, especially when all of your fantasies have been about girl-next-door types with big strong legs, which only works if you're still skinny or weak. 

Anyway, this has gotten TL;DR length, so I'll stop there.

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  I think I finally understand my fantasy.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View