Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574144 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:50:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Asian bodyspace gal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Asian bodyspace gal  (Read 128135 times)

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
Asian bodyspace gal
« on: June 17, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »
Love the back progress pic and the double-bi shot, she's only 24 too!

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/xxluuser/

Offline spooky47

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Asian bodyspace gal
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:24:06 am »
she may very well be another amanda lau

phy911

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 05:18:24 am »
It looks like she has the same genetic disorder possessed by Karla Nelson. She appears to have very little bodyfat with the exception of around her face. If anyone remembers what this called please remind me.

Unicron

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 06:28:27 pm »
It looks like she has the same genetic disorder possessed by Karla Nelson. She appears to have very little bodyfat with the exception of around her face. If anyone remembers what this called please remind me.

"Amazin' Grace" syndrome... ;D

phy911

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 11:22:47 pm »
"Amazin' Grace" syndrome...

Not Muscular Molly syndrome?

Damn you hijackers! I always loved how Russell is out muscled by Molly and Grace.

So does anyone know what I'm talking about it is called: lipid something blah blah

Yvonne McCoy has the same thing. A chubby face but her body is ripped to shreds.

I once dated a girl from match.com that described herself has having a bodybuilders body. When we meet for a date she had a round chubby face and I doubted she had any visible muscle. Years later after seeing a few other women that exhibit these traits of a chubby face but have muscular bodies I do regret not taking her on another date.

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 11:42:01 pm »

she said she thinned down from an overweight body, through her lower chain to neck area aren't getting the same result, looks to me, an obvious case, not enough cardio. 

But anyhow, her face doesn't even look fat, fit perfectly for the body she's having, nothing like Karla Nelson or Yvonne McCoy

Unicron

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 05:52:46 am »

Lipodystrophy is the disorder you're referring to. Track athlete Priscilla Lopes has this disorder. I had a huge crush on this girl when she first started competing in Canada a few years back.

"Rare Illness Makes Athlete Very Muscular": http://www.nodeju.com/19207/rare-illness-makes-athlete-very-muscular.html

phy911

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 06:14:04 am »
Lipodystrophy is the disorder you're referring to. Track athlete Priscilla Lopes has this disorder. I had a huge crush on this girl when she first started competing in Canada a few years back.
"Rare Illness Makes Athlete Very Muscular": http://www.nodeju.com/19207/rare-illness-makes-athlete-very-muscular.html

Thanks brother! Karma

Unicron

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 06:27:43 am »

Thanks brother! Karma

You're welcome!

Here's a video about this rare condition: http://www2.counton2.com/lifestyles/2010/aug/24/rare-medical-condition-leaves-patients-w-82798-vi-49949/

Apparently, the chubby face and muscular body is known as partial lipodystrophy, which is what Yvonne McCoy, Karla and Priscilla have.

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 09:33:52 pm »
New shot of her, the leg development is rockin'

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 08:35:10 pm »
Would love to see this girl compete sometime:

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 08:46:47 pm »
Dayum look at her traps bunching up on that back double-bi shot:

:dance:

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 06:31:48 am »
Update shot, jeez those quads! 

:dance:

JeanFoutre

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 03:55:41 pm »
 :woohoo:

Offline zero1446

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 03:47:43 pm »
Amazing :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Asian bodyspace gal

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View