gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
597520 Posts in 78580 Topics by 31761 Members - Latest Member: Eric05 October 25, 2024, 06:08:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mighty She Hulk  (Read 32624 times)

Online michaelg1978

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mighty She Hulk
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2024, 07:11:07 pm »
Had a session with her yesterday and it went grade. Two hours, lotion wrestling combined with muscle worship and massage. She was absolutely easy to deal with, meticulous to detail when it came to making sure the role play aspect of the session was carried out to the T. Plus, she was just pleasant to talk with as we were cleaning up afterwards. Would session again with her in a heartbeat.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2024, 07:11:07 pm »

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2024, 09:20:01 am »
Any recent reviews? She plans to visit Massachusetts soon.

Are these session reviews are legitimate on her https://sessiongirls.com/mightyshehulk/ page?

As we know most of these reviews are fake and manupilated even some of them written by themselves.

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline eagles65

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2024, 12:56:03 pm »
I have a session coming up next week.  I will provide feedback.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2024, 12:14:29 pm »
I just saw Mighty She Hulk recently, two days ago.  She is looking great, she recently started a bulk and is sitting right around 180lbs and has thick veins in her shoulders and arms.  She is awesome, always a fun time with her.
Yo.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2024, 02:54:28 pm »
I just saw Mighty She Hulk recently, two days ago.  She is looking great, she recently started a bulk and is sitting right around 180lbs and has thick veins in her shoulders and arms.  She is awesome, always a fun time with her.

Any session details?  What type of session did you have with her?  How’s her strength?

Offline eagles65

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2024, 12:37:38 pm »
I am extremely disappointed in Michelle Dornon (Mighty She Hulk).  She pushed her cancellation problems on me and now I am out $730.  First Michelle contacted me because she needed to change our time.  I originally scheduled for right after work.  This allowed me flexibility since Michelle couldn’t tell me where her hotel would be.  Michelle needed an earlier time, I assume due to flight times.  This new time meant I might need to cut my session about 15 minutes short due to work meeting constraints but I agreed.  I wanted to help Michelle.  This weekend I was contacted by Michelle.  She was very concerned because she could not get any other Dallas sessions.  She wanted me to pay for her hotel to help with cost.  I suggested postponing until a later time when she could get more sessions.  Michelle said she is retiring and she had sessions in Austin which was part of her travel leg in Texas.  So I said yes I would help.  I contacted Michelle a couple times to find out where her hotel would be.  But she was busy and said she would get back to me.  Michelle knew I worked in Fort Worth.  Michelle also knew I preferred a hotel location southwest of DFW airport since that was the shortest route to Fort Worth.  Remember she changed the session time so travel time is very important now.  Late this Monday night July 8 Michelle sends me the hotel location.  It’s in Dallas!  Now my travel time is so long my session time might be 15 minutes which is ridiculous.  I am out $730 with no session.  Michelle offered me a session in the future when she comes back to Dallas.  I reminded her that she is retiring and that she said nobody in Dallas is booking her.  She offered that I fly to Vegas.  Frankly I was so disappointed and upset I was done.  To be fair to Michelle, she was not the only lady to take my money and provide nothing.  Unfortunately this is becoming a big problem in the industry.  If you want to book with Michelle I recommend you get all details upfront, including hotel location.  Also if she wants a change tell her she is canceling the original appointment and you must start a new appointment discussion.  This is just to protect yourself.

Offline eagles65

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2024, 12:43:04 pm »
Sorry I forgot to say that my session would have been today July 10.  That is why when I woke up yesterday to Michelle’s hotel location it hit me like a brick.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    20%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2024, 07:25:23 pm »
Damn, sorry to hear that.  It's been so long since I've been a regular, that I was very fortunate never to have encountered a situation like yours.  Back in the day, no deposit was needed, and once I established myself as a reliable schmoe, I was always treated like gold.  But I keep reading stories similar to yours . . . very distressing.  Maybe I'm better out of the life. Hmm . . .
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2024, 07:58:30 pm »
Big red flag when the details weren't immediately sent as soon as the deposit was made. A lot of this situation seems weird to me, but it's on her that she doesn't seem willing or able to move anything around at all instead of simply keeping the $.

Offline eagles65

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2024, 08:03:37 pm »
Bulklover and Boyofwinter I appreciate the comments.  I agree the industry is changing.  I also remember being a regular and it was so nice and simple.  Boyofwinter I agree I did not adhere to the red flag.  That was my mistake.  Live and learn.  Now I just want others to know about what’s happening and how they might protect themselves.  I welcome ideas from other members.  We can definitely learn from each other.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2024, 09:20:28 pm »
Sorry to hear that Eagle. You seem like a good guy

I've seen Mighty She Hulk before. She wasn't the smoothest to deal with, but I ended up getting a session out of it each time without a hassle. It seems like she's simply exiting the game so she doesn't really GAF about making things right, which is unfortunate.

And something just like this just happened to me. I'll talk about it a little later in another thread, but l booked with someone, we agreed on a time, date and location, I sent a deposit, then she exited the game altogether and has not replied to me.

Left me high and dry.

Some people are just lousy.

Offline eagles65

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2024, 09:31:26 pm »
Thank you e_honda I appreciate that. And I am very sorry a different lady scammed you.  I will look for your post. Again thank you.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2024, 11:33:41 pm »
Thank you e_honda I appreciate that. And I am very sorry a different lady scammed you.  I will look for your post. Again thank you.

Sure. I might wait a bit to post it, but it's nothing dramatic. We set a date and I sent a deposit. She then removed her profile altogether and I never heard from her again.

I think the reality of all this is that most of the women (and men) in the BB "industry" aren't exactly people with deep pockets. So a number of them, when presented with an opportunity, take the money and run without much regard for the person on the other end.

And to be perfectly fair, I've had 5 or 6 instances of people who returned my deposit when they had to cancel on their end. So there is still plenty of honor among people doing this.

I've done session since 2009. I'll just consider the 2 times people have outright stolen a deposit from me the cost of doing this hobby.  It's not a huge deal for me in the big picture. It's just disappointing people who we "admire" act this way.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2024, 03:16:45 am »

Is $730 the hotel cost or is some deposit in there?   She should at least refund the deposit and probably half the hotel cost. 

I tried to set up a session with Mighty She Hulk a couple years ago.  She was insensitive to my request and bad mouthed about
what guys want, that she soured me into dropping the idea.   

She was insensitive to you, especially after you were kind and agreeable to her.

Is she retiring from bodybuilding or sessions?    If she is giving session guys a hard time, no wonder they are not booking.       

Offline eagles65

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2024, 12:49:57 pm »
FBBMW the $730 was for session and hotel.  She sent voice messages crying about her children and not making rent.  I don’t know if that was true or not but I was not going to make children suffer.  I know exactly what you mean about her tone and not being sensitive.  I received the same treatment.  I should have been smart like you.  That was my mistake and stupidity.  I take full responsibility for that.  I posted this because this is becoming a problem in the industry.  It would be wrong not to share because other people could be hurt.  It’s important everyone has access to information so they can make the best decision for themselves.  I was thinking it might be a good idea to pay for a share site so I can post all the emails and voice messages.  That way it will not be my word or opinion.  Have a good day and thank you so much for your kind words..

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View